There's No Rush

Story Info
Manoosh keeps making Chastity wait...
8.4k words
4
2.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tiefling named Chastity lusts after an Elven man she meets in a tavern... but he keeps making her wait.

Authors Note: Let me know if you want more of this pairing because I'd be interested in writing more about them :)

~

Chastity tossed her voluminous burgundy curls over her freckled shoulder and brought a goblet of wine to her dark lips. She sat alone at the bar; her body angled towards the crowd as her yellow eyes scanned the rowdy tavern for anyone who made her tail twitch. She wore a simple peasant dress for she was dreadfully poor and could not afford the tailoring she so deeply desired. She coveted a tailored dress of plum velvet, that indiscreetly hugged her plump curves, her rounded hips, her fat breasts. The contrast with her vermillion skin would be delicious, and a slit would run up the side, scandalously high, her thigh on view. She longed for an emerald necklace that would nestle in her cleavage, drawing all eyes towards her breasts. Surely, it would be much easier to take someone to bed when they were already filled with lust.

Alas, she wore nothing that lavish. A simple white bodice with flute sleeves and a long navy circle skirt were married together with a dark leather corset that did only a little to highlight her slim waist and heavy tits. Her father, if he lived, would not have stood for her wearing such rags... at least, she liked to think he would not have. She did not know him. He whelped Chasity onto her mother, Belinde, while she was enthralled by his incubus powers and so in lust that she did not even stop to ask his name before humping him. Being the daughter of a demon was a strange role to navigate, her mother named her after the one value she wished to instil in her before dying her weak human death.

Her incubus blood coursed hotly through her veins that night. Chastity liked to think of herself as a succubus, though she lacked the powers that they possessed. At nineteen, she had never managed to take anyone to her bed. Not that she had a bed of her own to take them to, for every night she stayed in a different boarding house or slept rough in the streets. She had been pleasured in alleyways and seats, in the grass and against a tree, but never in a bed. Still, she found herself insatiable for the touch of another as unsatisfying as it often was. She had no limits when it came to gender or appearance, she followed her lust wherever it led, her imagination filled with images of these people as she pleasured herself in the dark.

Chastity folded her legs, pressing her thighs together tightly and swallowing a soft moan at the pressure she put on her vulva. It was then that she spotted him.

He was not a tall man, perhaps only an inch taller than her, unusual for an Elf. His ears were angled back, long and pointed, golden studded earrings lined them and boasted his apparent richness to afford so much of a precious metal. His ebony hair was thick and sleek, long enough to sweep back from his face and only just long enough to tuck behind his ears. He stood with confidence, his back straight and chest out. He wore a white shirt that was open around the neck and his exposed skin was warm and dark like a sunset, black curls visible, paired with deceptively simple looking dark breeches that were definitely tailored.

Across the tavern, he stood amongst a group of friends, juggling five empty tankards until he dropped one of them and threw his head back to laugh. The sight of his smile, his teeth, his exposed throat sent a shot of electricity through her body, her nipples and clitoris stiffening in excitement.

The tiefling climbed from her chair clumsily, for two goblets of wine had been consumed prior to the one she abandoned on the bar and as she stood, she felt the effects of them. She pushed through the crowd of humans, elves and dwarves who shared flagons of ale and goblets of wine all jostled together in a thrum of activity. A bard played a jaunty tune in the corner, his drum gave a tempo to her intentioned stride towards this man.

"You're a fine lookin' demon," A man grabbed her shoulders and turned her towards him, "How much to ride you?"

He was taller than her and larger, he might have been handsome if he was not so drunk. His eyes rolling in his lolling head as he attempted to concentrate on her.

"Oh, no thank you." Chastity replied sweetly, "I would not like to do that with you."

This interruption was occurring near the object of her affection, but as she glanced in his direction, he had not yet noticed her.

"I'll pay you." The man said loudly, as if he thought she had not heard his question.

"No! I do not want to!" Chastity matched his volume and pushed on his chest lightly, feigning weakness and an inability to fight him off. It was always better to test them before they knew her full strength. The man misinterpreted her action and bent his head to kiss her. Slap! Her hand cracked across his cheek. "I said, no!" She hissed, angry now.

"5 gold pieces for lying on your back." The man growled.

Chastity's eyes turned black and she grabbed the man's throat, her nails sharpening into talons as she pressed her fingers into them, her other hand pulled her dagger from where it was concealed in her skirt and she held it against his belly tracing it down to his breeches, "I would rather cut off your cock and fuck the bleeding hole with it."

It was his turn to be angry, he raised his hand to strike her.

"Is everythin' alright here?" A voice from behind her asked.

"This bitch is threatening me." The man squawked. Chastity dropped her hand from around her throat, worried that now she looked like an angry demon. Blinking the darkness from her eyes and feeling suddenly very sobered.

"I had been very politely declining his offer to make me a whore." Chastity explained, turning her head she saw the inquirer was her Elf.

"I think you best go home to your wife and children, Wentforth." His dark eyes simmered with intensity. "I wouldn't wanna tell Ana that you're tryin' to ride a whore in the alehouse."

The man, Wentforth, bowed his head and took a step back. He glared at Chastity as she smiled gruesomely before he turned on his heel and left. Chastity tucked her dagger back into her skirts and turned to face at the man.

"Thank you, sir." She simpered as she flashed her pointy toothed smile.

"I'm sorry that happened." He said seriously, thick dark eyebrows knitted together as he studied her face.

Chastity flushed under his gaze and was glad that she was already red so that he could not tell. She suddenly felt self-conscious of the horns that protruded from her head, long and tall like a billy goat.

"Can I buy you a drink?" She asked throatily.

"We have a jug of ale." He gestured at the group he had left with his thumb and then ran it across his bottom lip, "Do you want some?" He asked.

Chastity's mind went elsewhere for a second; flashes of her lips on his, biting on his lips, kissing his chest, licking his nipples, pulling down his breeches and finding what lay beneath. The heat of the desire she felt for him consumed her again and she could only nod.

Amidst his companions, who turned out to be colleagues, he was congenial and humorous. He interacted with them enough to remain part of the group, but his attention was often focused entirely on Chastity.

"Are you okay?" He asked, "Do incidents like that happen to you often?"

"I am fine." Chastity said in a low voice, "I can handle myself." She decided not to mention how many people she had stabbed in self-defence since she had lived on the street.

"I thought so." He smiled, his eyes crinkling at the corners.

"Thank you for intervening."

"I didn't want anything to happen to you." He rumbled. He looked around, "Are you here by yourself?"

"Yes." She nodded, her curls bobbing around her head, "I saw you across the tavern and wanted to speak to you." She explained and then wished she had not said so. His eyes scanned over her once more and then a smile parted his lips.

"Then speak to me, you shall." His eyes fixed on hers. "I'm Manoosh Pawelling. Who are you?"

"Chastity." She murmured, keeping her voice low so he had to duck his head towards her to hear.

"In name only or in nature?" His grin was wicked.

"What do you think?" Chastity asked, her heart pounding in her chest. She moved her head closer to his, flicking her gaze between his midnight eyes and his soft mouth. Her tongue gently caressed his bottom lip and she saw his eyes flash with something like surprise.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered, and Chastity felt herself get wet. No one had ever asked her that before. So often, her kisses were taken, not requested. She responded by tangling her fingers in his ebony hair and kissing him passionately.

For all the passion, it was chaste, lips against lips, breathlessly pressed together, every inch of her body electrified. Just as she meant to part his lips with her tongue, he pulled away, he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and retorted to something in the conversation. Chastity regarded him with wild eyes, and he smiled at her.

"There's no rush." He said calmly. It took all of Chastity's self-control not to shriek in disagreement.

Manoosh began asking her questions about herself and answering questions about himself. He made her laugh and she made him laugh in return. Every time he laughed, she felt that same pulse at her root, she felt the urge to pull down his breeches and push up her skirts and ride him right here in the tavern. She was almost dizzy with her desire.

Every time she felt like she could not take it any longer he would kiss her, slowly his arm travelled from around her shoulder to her waist. As he kissed her, she crushed her chest against his so he could feel the hardness of her nipples, she pushed her tongue into his mouth and massaged his tongue with hers. He would break the kiss then, lips swollen from kissing, eyes dark with desire and return the focus to conversation.

Charity's impatience began to build, made obvious by her tail that whipped around behind her, lashing other patrons of the bar who were now giving her a wide berth. She took Manoosh's hand and held it in hers for a moment, feeling the softness of it before squeezing it. "Can we go somewhere?" She asked.

"Where do you have in mind?" He said lightly as he squeezed her hand back.

"Your place?" She suggested with a sultry fang sinking into her lip. He looked at her with eyes as dark as midnight.

"Why? What's at my place?" He asked with feigned innocence.

"Privacy." Chastity stated crisply, placing his hand on her upper thigh and gazing at him.

"What would we need that for?" He asked with a bemused smirk as she squirmed. He deeply amused by her frustration.

"What do you think?" Chastity's heart pounded in her chest and she blushed invisibly.

Manoosh smiled a wide and knowing smile and bent his head towards her, pulling her into a passionate kiss, his tongue dancing against hers in a sensual rhythm. "I want you to ask me." He whispered; their mouths still connected by saliva. "Say, 'Can you take me home and fuck me?'"

Chastity shuddered with pleasure, pressed her forehead against his, "Can you take me home and fuck me?" She whimpered, "Please?" She added desperately.

Manoosh responded with a growl, "Yes."

He pulled her up by the hand and said his goodbyes to his colleagues, easily weaving through the crowd leading her by the hand.

They walked through the cobbled streets of the bustling city. The night vendors were calling out to them and many a tavern was boasting music and laugher. It was a warm evening in midsummer, the sky still light at this late hour. They walked for what felt like an age through many areas of the city; they started in the centre, a hub of activity and business where the tavern stood, through the impoverished areas with hovels and makeshift homes, past the comfortable houses with tiled roofs and into the wealthy streets where manor homes had walled gardens and gates.

Chastity's impatience got the better of her and she pressed him against the nearest garden wall. She planted kisses all over his face and neck. He laughed breathlessly, returning her kisses until her hand sliding over his soft stomach and she found the lacing on his breeches. Manoosh caught her hand and pulled it away, shaking his head at her with a wicked smile dancing on his face.

"There's no rush." He assured her.

"I don't want to wait any longer." She grumbled, pulling her hands free of his grasp, and sliding one down the front of his trousers.

"Stop!" He hissed, wrenching her hand away and pushing her off him. "I've made it clear I don't want to do this here. Is this what I agreed to? Huh? Maybe we shouldn't do this at all?" He glowered at her.

"I'm - I'm sorry." Chastity blinked rapidly, shocked by his reaction. "I'm sorry." She repeated, unsure what else to say. Her heart was thundering in her ears and she tried to quell the rising tears that were prickling her eyes.

His shoulders slumped and he breathed out deeply and slowly. "I'm excited, too." He said, closing the gap he made between them and taking her hand, "But there's no rush." He smiled at her reassuringly, "Are you used to racin' to the finish line?" He asked as the began to walk again.

Chastity nodded meekly.

"We don' have far to go." He squeezed her hand reassuringly.

Soon, Manoosh was unlocking a tall iron gate and leading her down a paved path that bisected a manicured garden. His townhouse was narrow and tall, at least three floors with large windows facing the street. The ground floor window created a vignette of a parlour with comfortable couches and lavish bookcases, a fireplace lit the room with a warm glow and oil lamps affixed to the walls. Chastity's breath caught in her throat as she realised the apparent wealth of her companion. He would have the money to buy her a dress and the jewels she deserved. Though her desire grew hotter, she could not help but wonder; what was he doing with a street urchin like her?

They climbed the stone steps to a large front door made of dark wood and decorated with a stained-glass depiction of the twin suns. He turned another key and pushed the door open, stepping aside to let her go ahead of him, her heart fluttered, and she bit her lip before stepping through, wiping her feet on the rough matt at the threshold. The door opened into a grand hallway with a large set of polished stairs with a carpeted runner leading up to the next floor, the floor was gleaming wood and three doorways were visible to the right. Fine artwork was displayed in this hallway and Chastity wondered why they would put it here where people were unlikely to stop and appreciate it.

Chastity wondered if she should remove her shoes, but thought her feet were likely to be dirtier than her boots. Manoosh locked the door behind him and cupped her face in his hands, drawing her into a deep and passionate kiss. His tongue danced with hers and quickly all of her worries and thoughts were drained from her mind until all she thought about was his mouth and hers.

She pressed her hips against his and was pleased, and reassured, to feel his excitement pushing back. He broke the kiss and took a step back, rubbing his thumb against his bottom lip and observing her with dark sultry eyes. Pushing his hair back, he glanced between the stairs and the door to the parlour.

"Shall we sit down?" He asked with a gentle smile, gesturing towards the parlour door. Chastity nodded breathlessly and stepped into the room, marvelling at the richness of the furnishings. He drew thick velvet curtains closed and sat on one of the couches, patting the cushion to encourage her to join him. She sat next to him, pressing her lips into his earnestly and relishing the kisses he returned. She lifted one leg and began to turn in an attempt to straddle him, but he caught her knee with his hand and guided it back down.

"Can I touch you?" He asked.

"Yes." She gasped.

"Good to know." He smiled darkly and got to his feet. "Do you want a drink? A snack?"

"No!" She said sharply, frustration building to annoyance now.

"What do you want?" He asked, tilting his head to one side as he turned his attention to the dying flame in the grate.

"You." She grumbled.

"Me?" He repeated as he stoked the fire. "Me, what?" He was teasing her; she was sure of it.

"I want you now." She stated plainly.

"Ah," He nodded his head, "I understand you now." He got to his knees in front of her.

Manoosh ran both hands up her legs, slowly pushing her skirts up and up and up. His hands sent tingles up her spine and left a trail of gooseflesh in their devastating wake. She moaned uncontrollably, louder than she expected, but she did not care. His hands stopped halfway up her thighs, gently pushing them apart. Chastity gathered her skirts in her hands, wringing them in anticipation as he slid his hands further up, getting close enough to her dark curls to elicit squeaks of anticipation only to slide them away again.

The third time he slid his hands away, Chastity hissed with annoyance. He cocked his head as if he did not understand, though the knowing smile on his lips contradicted that. He slowly slid his hands closer and closer, watching her face until suddenly - finally! - the fingers of his left hand made contact with her wetness.

"By the gods," He whimpered, "you're soaking." He looked up at her with lust filled eyes, "No wonder you can hardly wait."

"Mmm hmmn ah." Chastity gasped, or something equally unintelligible.

Manoosh's fingers began gently rubbing her labia, wetness coating them in seconds, her groans of delight coming easily and greedily. "Do you like that?" He asked, though she was sure the answer was evident.

"Yuhh-huh." She grunted, hardly able to keep her eyes open.

His fingers traced up and down her slit, never lingering in one place for long, unlike his eyes that remained trained on her face, she was breathless and stupid with lust. His other hand gently moved her labia apart, revealing her swollen sex and she whimpered excitedly, "Please."

"Please, what?" Manoosh simmered.

"More, please." Chastity managed to say.

"As you wish." He began rubbing his slick fingers up and down her inner labia, working up to brush her swollen clitoris ever so gently before tracing down to her entrance only to stroke his way back up again. Chastity's tail suddenly coiled around his arm in an attempt to get him to linger and he laughed. She bit her lip and bucked her hips against his fingers.

"Is that good?" He asked, continuing his tantalising journey. Chastity could only nod, unable to form words. "Can I kiss you?" He asked. She hesitated, not want to interrupt his stroking, then nodded, licking her lips.

Manoosh bent his head to kiss her knees, zig zagging between them, slowly working his way closer and closer to where he continued to touch her so deliciously. She gasped as he got closer,

"Mm! Yip! Mm! Please! Mm! Yes!" She put her hand on his head gently, just to touch him, not to hold him. He looked up at her as he kissed her right inner thigh.

"You smell delicious." He rumbled, as his fingers gently began rubbing on her clit. She squealed in delight, her fingers tangling in his hair. He grinned and lowered his head and began kissing her labia, his tongue moving up and down the wetness between them and dancing around her entrance.

"You taste even better than you smell." He whispered, his face slick with her arousal as he looked at her for only a second before he buried his face once more. His wet fingers circled her sensitivity centre and she began growling in Infernal to herself, a language she did not know she could speak until this very moment.

"Is that good?" He chuckled as she fervently nodded her head.