There's something about Mary Pt. 01

Story Info
My first meeting with Mary, a MILF who was prepared to tease.
1.5k words
4.42
5.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I talk about Mary, a little about me... I'm Mark, 53 at the time this story begins, but I'm hoping to develop it over time so I may be 60 by the time it finishes. I'm a fan of ladies in lingerie and stockings and the stories here gave me the inspiration to try and pen something myself. This is a slow burner, so don't expect fireworks in part one, but I hope it sets some of the groundwork for future chapters.

And who's Mary I bet most of you are asking. Well she's a 49 year old married mum of 2 that I met on another site with a chatroom. Over the last year we have seen our friendship go from basic flirting to so much more. And to make it even better, it was Mary who asked me to put this story down, so that she could enjoy and see the reactions from others. Some of what follows is 100% accurate, some 50% and some a figment of my imagination, but I won't spoil anything by saying which is which, I will leave that to the readers imagination.

Chapter 1 : New friends

I had been a member of a certain shopping website for about 15 years. Most of the site was devoted to selling hosiery, but there was also an active forums area with a chatroom. I had ventured into the chat room on and off over the years, but was always a bit sceptical as to whether the lady i was chatting to was really a lady. And through chatting to other guys there I wasn't the only one that felt that way.

So when i met a new member in the autumn of 2022 i had my sceptical hat on at first. The lady in question told me her name was Mary and mentioned she was married and 49 years young. So why was she here at the chat room I wondered? Quite simply she had a high sex drive and her hubby worked unsocial hours so quite often she had an itch that needed scratching and the chat room was a great place to get some relief.

Obviously her back story interested me, but i was still wondering whether she was really a Mrs or a Mr. Well Mary described herself to me as a 5ft 5in lady, with brown hair with blonde highlights, a size 10 figure and a 34B chest. I was very interested and fairly soon Mary started adding pics of herself to our chats. There's something very stimulating about chatting with a beautiful woman and then receiving a photo showing the outfit she has just described. But still I had that nagging doubt, could this be someone using stolen images just to play with me.

And then the unexpected happened, Mary asked me if i had a Skype account,

Chapter 2: Our first Skype experience

Well I almost fell off my chair when she asked me this, and couldn't type the word "Yes" quickly enough. As I did, I opened a new tab on my macbook and launched Skype for the first time in ages... I found the screen name Mary had sent me and sent a "wave". And then I waited...

1 minute turned into 2, then 3 and i thought she wasn't coming but then suddenly i got a "wave' back. We chatted and flirted for about 10 minutes before Mary asked did I want her to turn on her camera. I'm sure she noticed in the quickness of my reply that I was slightly keen on seeing just how real and beautiful this 49 year old lady was.

Then my Skype started ringing, and I answered the video and boy was i surprised. There on the screen in front of me was not just a woman, but a very beautiful woman that looked very similar to how she had described herself. But seeing Mary actually moving on my screen took the whole experience to a new level.

She was wearing a royal blue dress with buttons the whole length of it. I asked Mary if she would stand back from the camera and give me a twirl. She stepped back, and I saw that the dress was to about her knees and below i noticed she was wearing stockings. Could this day get any better I thought? I kept staring as slowly she twirled for me, showing me every angle of her gorgeous figure. No matter which side of her I was looking at, they all showed without doubt a lady that knew she has a beautiful figure and how to display it for maximum effect on the male of the species.

"Is that enough for you Mark?"

Mary's words took a few seconds to register, was she prepared to show me more? After all it's one thing to chat and flirt anonymously, but a completely different experience to show yourself on camera.

"I'd love to see you unbutton your dress, so i can see what else you're wearing" was my initial response.

Smiling at the camera, Mary moved her hand to her top button. Slowly her fingers played with the button and then it was released. "Is that better?" she asked

"It's a start" I said, "but I would love to see some more released"

Mary laughed and proceeded to undo a further 2 buttons. I could now see what looked to be a very pretty white lace bra showing from beneath the dress. Looking closer, i noticed that maybe it wasn't your ordinary everyday bra as i could see what looked like ribbons poking through.

"Is that enough for you Mark, or should i continue?"

I couldn't believe how this was progressing, and I couldn't stop staring, but i thought in for a penny, in for a pound. "Undo the dress fully Mary, but keep it on so i can see everything that you're wearing".

"Perv"; Mary uttered one word to me before she burst out laughing. I thought I had maybe overstepped the mark already but she slowly and very deliberately undid the rest of the buttons. The only thing keeping her dress together now was a blue material belt, and she slowly undid the bow. She put her hands down to her sides and stood there and said "How are you feeling now? Is this how you wanted to see me?"

What i could see was the fact that it looked like Mary was wearing a corset or basque, hence the ribbons at the front holding it together, matching lace knickers and stockings. Her tanned figure looked stunning against the white of the lingerie and the blue of her dress. The stirring in my jeans showed me that it wasn't just my eyes that were enjoying looking at this beautiful lady on my screen.

"Could you now remove the dress for me, so that i can see you from behind" I asked... "Naughty boy" was Mary's reply, and she turned and walked a step away from the camera. She then reached up and pulled the dress of her shoulders, and slowly lowered it down her back. I had seen ladies strip many times, but the pace and sensuous nature of this was right up there with my best encounters. The white basque gradually came into view, and then as Mary lowered the dress below her waist i got to see just what style of knickers this lady enjoyed to wear, as all I could really see was exposed bum cheek, and the slight material of a thong disappearing between her cheeks.

"Fuck me, what a gorgeous arse" I blurted out and Mary looked back over her shoulder at the camera, smiled and laughed and then said "Down boy. If you want to see more than this, you need to make sure you keep me very interested in you also. I get pleasure from knowing that I'm turning you on, so you need to prove it to me also".

With that, Mary moved back to her chair and sat down, her dress pulled together, but not buttoned. I stepped back from the camera and positioned myself so that the camera was pointing in the general direction of my crotch. "Undo your jeans for me" came Mary's request. My fingers moved to my jeans, unbuttoned and unzipped, and then I found myself removing my jeans in front of a relative stranger on camera for the first time. Luckily underneath I had on a pair of Abercrombie briefs, which are very flattering, and certainly showed my bulge to best effect.

"mmmmm" was the only sound from Mary's lips as I could see her staring, and also see her tongue slowly licking her red lipstick covered mouth. "Thank you Mark, but I think that's enough for today" she said. I looked at the camera and she blew a kiss and then disconnected.

What had just happened I thought? Was I not enough for her? Was my choice of red pants not acceptable? So many questions were going through my mind.

Suddenly i got one line of text in the chat with Mary. "Sorry. my son has just got home, so I had to stop. See you soon, xx"

That's the end of Part one, Part two will follow shortly.