There's something about Mary Pt. 02

Story Info
Mark and Mary meet for a coffee in town.
1.8k words
4.35
1.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read part 1 first to understand the context of who Mary is and what she looks like and how Mark got to know her. Part 2 takes the relationship a step further.

Chapter 3 A surprise in an email

About an hour after ending our Skype call, I received an email from Mary. In it she apologised about having to leave me in a certain state of arousal and hoped i would forgive her and she promised that she would make it up to me very soon. by way of a further apology she had attached a photo of herself in the outfit from earlier. as a reminder, this was a royal blue knee length button down dress, but she had purposely left some of the buttons undone so her white basque was showing. To further enhance her sexiness, one hand was holding her dress higher, showing the tops of her lace stocking tops and a hint of the garter strap.

I quickly composed a reply saying that her apology was definitely accepted and if she wanted to share any more photos, i would happily receive them. Feeling like the cat that got the cream I then pressed send and wondered just where this online friendship / relationship would end up. A part of me hoped and wished for very naughty and fun things yet i realised this may not be possible as after all she was married and this was a risk for her.

Within minutes I received a further email from Mary. I couldn't help smiling when I realised there were attachments yet again. I scrolled through the series of photos from Mary, each one teasing me a little more than the one before. But of course that doesn't help you the reader, so I will try and describe each of the pictures for you.

As I mentioned earlier the initial photo was Mary in her blue dress and white basque.

On opening this email the first picture showed Mary's legs. A lovely pair of open toe shoes, showing her red painted toe nails through her white stockings.

The second picture was Mary sitting on her bed, once again the image showing her legs, but this time one leg was stretched out and the second was bent at the knee. Her dress had dropped from her knees to her upper thighs, and her lace topped stockings were visible. Pretty flower patterns adorned the lace and the straps of her garter belt were perfectly placed in the middle of her thigh. The white strap had the hint of a pretty pink flower on it.

Photo 3 was very simple. Mary was stood in her bedroom in front of a full length mirror. Her face was angled so that I couldn't see her, but what I could see was very sexy. Her hair swept down to just below her shoulder blades, and her dress was in the process of being lowered, held by her hands just above her waist. The back of her beautiful white basque was visible to me, and her tanned body looked amazing against it.

The message with the photos simply said enjoy these and hopefully you will share something in return. I quickly pulled down my jeans and took a photo of my pants, showing a rather unmistakable bulge. And before you ask, yes I did adjust the angle of my cock before taking the pic to make myself look even bigger. I hastily composed a response, attached the photo and sent it. As soon as I sent it I realised that I was Sexting, something I had thought I was too old and too sensible to do. How wrong I was.

Over the next few days in between chats with Mary, we both sent each other pictures, but we kept our faces hidden and never showed what was actually hiding beneath our underwear. The feelings I had on seeing I had a new email were similar to those experienced when I was first dating. There was anticipation, butterflies in the stomach and arousal whenever I saw I had a new email from Mary. Could things get even better than flirting with a married lady? Yes they could as I soon found out.

Chapter 4 Coffee

About a week after the first photos of Mary we were chatting as usual, and suddenly she asked "What are you doing this morning?"

"Chatting with you online hopefully" was my rather quick reply.

"Would you like to meet me for a coffee?" asked Mary

I almost fell off my chair on reading that. "Fuck yes" I replied, "Are you serious?"

"I'm always serious Mark. How about 11AM in John Lewis, Southampton"

"Sure thing" I replied, "but Mary how will I recognise you?"

"Trust me Mark, if you don't recognise my figure and hair, I will be very surprised. Plus I will also be in a beautiful floral dress and you know what my legs look like. Right Mark, I have to go and get dressed, see you at 11," and with that Mary logged off.

I checked myself in the mirror to make sure i was smart but casual and went downstairs. I got my car keys, phone and wallet and was off the driveway in record time. I got to John Lewis early, at about 1045, and strolled around, looking at computers and tv's while glancing at the escalator to look for single women in a floral dress heading up to the coffee shop. There were 2 ladies that could have been Mary so I realised I better be careful with how I approached them. As I made my way up the escalator I realised Mary had mentioned her legs and I remembered she liked to wear an ankle chain, so at least now I could look out for that before saying "Hello."

I ordered my latte and walked around the seating area, spotted the first lady in a floaral dress but didn't see an ankle chain. As I kept walking the second lady came into view, and she had on a simple silver chain with small silver balls on it. I glanced up and saw her smiling at me as I approached. "Mary?" I asked, she nodded and I sat down.

"I saw you noticed my ankle chain" she said with a laugh.

"Thanks for the extra clue" I responded, "as there is another lady in a dress similar to yours around the corner."

We chatted and made small talk for about 15 minutes and then i felt Mary's foot on my leg. She had kicked off a shoe and was gently rubbing her foot on me. I smiled at her and said how much I was enjoying her actions. With a small laugh, Mary said "You know I'm a tease Mark, and I wanted to see whether you would run or appreciate my touch."

"Mary, when a beautiful lady starts touching your leg, you would have to be crazy to run" was my whispered reply.

"You normally ask me to describe my knickers to you" Mary said, "Are you too shy to ask now that you're sat with me?"

Bloody hell, I wasn't expecting our chat to go from 0 to 100 so quickly, but I managed to not stammer and ask "What colour knickers are you wearing then?"

Mary laughed and said "I'm wearing a yellow sheer 1/4 cup bra and matching thong"

"That sounds very sexy" I replied, "Would you like to show me a hint of it?"

"Not here Mark, but I do need to go downstairs and try on a new dress. Maybe you could help me choose one, and who knows, when I get changed maybe you will see a glimpse if you look carefully"

"That sounds great" I replied and then finished my latte.

Mary replaced her shoe easily and we both got up from our seats. We walked together to the escalators and down the 2 floors to the ladies wear department.

After about 15 minutes of looking Mary had 2 dresses in her hand that she decided to try on. She walked to the changing room and I took a seat just outside. Mary tried the first dress on, the door opened and as she stepped outside she said to the assistant "Could I have this in a 10 please, the 12 is too big."

The assistant wandered off and Mary giggled and let the dress she was wearing drop to the floor. She was stood in front of me wearing just her bra and knickers. The sheer bra was showing her lovely 34B breasts to perfection, and her nipples looked so dark and hard as they strained against the sheer material. I glanced down to her thong and the material allowed me to see that she was totally bare beneath it, not a hint of hair or stubble could be seen.

"I've always wanted to do this" she said before turning and showing me her arse. With the thong disappearing between her cheeks it was the perfect view as far as I was concerned. Mary then pulled the door closed most of the way as she waited for the assistant to return. When she did return, Mary opened the door, and both the assistant and me were treated to a view of Mary in her lingerie once again.

Mary then closed the door before trying on the dress, and walking out. It was a black mid knee length number and looked absolutely gorgeous on her. So gorgeous in fact that I even noticed the shop assistant lick her lips for a fraction of a second. Mary then tried on the blue dress, and even though it was nice, it wasn't a patch on the black dress. She decided that black it would be. As we walked towards the checkout area, Mary asked if I liked her lingerie.

"I didn't really notice your lingerie" I said, "I was too busy looking at your gorgeous tanned and toned figure."

"Awww thats so sweet" she replied, before handing the dress to the checkout assistant.

After paying Mary turned to me and said "Thanks for joining me for coffee Mark, and for helping me choose the dress. I'm sure Neil will enjoy it when he sees me wearing it tonight. I have to go now as I'm meeting a friend at 1pm, but would love to do this again sometime"

"Absolutely" I replied, "If you ever need someone to help you choose an outfit, or help you get dressed, I'm your man"

"You're so cheeky" she replied, "But I will take you up on both those offers someday."

With that Mary moved her mouth to mine, quickly kissed me and had a feel of my arse. "mmm I do like a man with a firm arse" she said before she waved me goodbye.

"Bye beautiful" I responded before I headed back to my car.

As I drove back home I kept replaying the image of Mary in her sheer lingerie in my mind, and couldn't help but rub myself through my jeans as I drove. Damn she's so hot I said to myself, I can't wait to see her again.

I hope you have enjoyed this slow tease with Mark and Mary, part 3 will arrive shortly and things start to heat up between them.