There's Something about Mary Pt. 03

Story Info
Mary and Mark have a meal and then go for a walk in the park.
2.4k words
4.7
1.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 The Second Date

I arrived home from my coffee with Mary both elated and disappointed. The excitement of seeing her in real life, not just as a photograph and a person behind a text chat, was tempered by the fact that I thought I must have blown it with the way Mary left do suddenly. The I'm meeting a friend routine was something I had experienced before and usually meant the lady you were with was not interested. So I decided I had nothing to lose and I would leave her a message online to ask her out for a second date. After all, the worst that could happen would be for Mary to say no. I switched on my computer, logged in to the chat room we always used and started to compose a message to her.

Then I heard my Skype message ping. I opened the App and there was a message from Mary. In it she apologised for leaving so suddenly, but she had as I surmised contacted a friend to arrange a meeting just in case I turned out to be not what she was looking for. However she was pleasantly surprised by me but couldn't cancel meeting her friend without arousing suspicion. But Mary ended with she would love to meet me again soon.

I quickly deleted the message I had been composing on the chat site, and instead wrote a much better date proposal in reply to her Skype message. In fact I asked Mary what she was doing the following evening and would she like to join me for dinner? Within seconds of sending the message Mary replied with "Yes, where?"

"There's a lovely new Chinese restaurant in Southampton" I replied. "Would you like to pick me up at yours or should I meet you in town?"

"Neil wouldn't appreciate you calling over" Mary replied "So it's best I get a taxi."

"No problem, meet you at the Bargate at 7pm" I responded

"I can't wait" messaged Mary in return, before she mentioned she would have to leave as Neil was home.

The next evening couldn't come around quickly enough for me, but finally it was time to get dressed. After showering and shaving I opened the wardrobe to figure out just what to wear. Smart but casual is always a dilemma as what a guy thinks is smart, many women in my experience think is either to much or not enough effort. I chose a white and blue patterned Tommy Hilfiger shirt, olive green Sweaty Betty trousers, my favourite Abercrombie trunks, and a pair of navy Tommy Hilfiger shoes. Lets just hope Mary thinks I have put enough effort in.

I got an Uber into town as I decided I would have a drink or two and didn't want to stop a fun night by having to stop drinking. I arrived at the Margate at about 650pm and just wandered around while watching for any taxis that pulled up. Finally the taxi Mary was in pulled up, and as she stepped out all I could think was "Wow." The day before in John Lewis had been Mary in a summery floral dress but tonight she looked like a total hottie.

She was wearing a tight leather dress, which stopped just above her knee. She was wearing sheer hosiery, which I hoped would be hold ups or stockings, and not pantyhose, and a pair of patent black open toe shoes. Her hair came down to just below her shoulders and when she saw me she waved and gave me the most gorgeous smile. Her red lips finished the look off perfectly.

I went over to Mary, and not too sure of the etiquette for our relationship gave her a hug. As I pulled away she leant forward, kissed me on the lips before saying "I'm sure we have progressed to kissing when we meet Mark" before giggling as I started to blush. I took her hand in mine and said "we better go to the restaurant because if I stay here looking at you for any length of time I will want to get a taxi home rather than eat."

Mary laughed and squeezed my hand into hers.

We walked into the restaurant and I gave my name to the front of desk staff. They found us a table near the rear of the restaurant and we sat. I asked Mary if she wanted red or white wine and she simply allowed me to choose. I chose a nice bottle of Sancerre, one of my favourite dry white's and ordered a bottle of still water also. Mary asked me if I would choose off the menu for her, as she was quite inexperienced with Chinese food, so I simply ordered the taster menu for 2, as this way Mary could try different items.

The food arrived and the conversation flowed and we worked our way through our started of vegetarian spring rolls, sesame prawn on toasts and crispy duck. The food was absolutely fantastic and Mary seemed to really enjoy trying the different starters.

As we finished the starters I realised we had also drunk most of the bottle of wine so I ordered a second. Mary looked at me before asking if I was trying to get her drunk so I could take advantage of her? "Maybe" I replied with a smile, before refilling her glass of wine.

The main arrived and once again conversation slowed as we both made sure we ate the food while it was still piping hot. We had a sweet and sour chicken, beef in black bean, stir fried vegetable and egg fried rice. As we finished the mains our chat moved on from talking about the food to flirting.

Feeling brave after drinking a bottle of white wine I couldn't resist asking Mary "Where does Neal think you are tonight?"

"I told him I was going out with the girls from work, as its one of their birthdays. I did mention we were going to a Chinese and then probably to a bar so he shouldn't wait up."

"Ah OK, so once we leave would you like to go for a drink with me?" I replied.

"Actually, I'd rather go for a walk first, as I've drunk quite a bit already" she replied.

"No problem" I replied, before asking the waitress for the bill.

At this point Mary mentioned she needed to freshen up in the ladies. She was sitting on a padded bench seat and as she shuffled to the side of the table I happened to glance down at her legs. Her dress had ridden a little up her thigh, and I noticed the slightest hint of lace stockings. I didn't think Mary had noticed and she left without saying a word. She replied a few minutes later, and as she sat down she looked at me and said "by the way Mark, they are full stockings not hold ups."

Before I could reply the waitress arrived with the bill and I paid quickly before standing and helping Mary up. We walked back to the exit, thanked the staff and left. We walked down the High Street towards the seafront. As we did Mary asked if I would put my arm around her as it was slightly chilly. I did and for the first time I realised I had this beautiful woman pulled close to me. The leather dress felt so soft against my hand, and before long I realised Mary had tilted her head against my upper body as we walked. We reached Queen's Park and discovered we were the only people there. Mary asked if we could sit on the bench as her feet were hurting a little in her new shoes.

We sat down and Mary kissed me again. My arms went around her and I pulled her close. Our tongues were exploring each others mouths and our arms were touching each others backs. The kiss ended and the look in Mary's eyes told me that she definitely enjoyed it. I put my hand on her thigh and gently started to caress her while staring into her eyes. "Damn you're so beautiful" were the first words I could utter. Not the most romantic but not too shabby either. Mary responded by kissing me once more, and in response I moved my hand under her dress. The feeling of the stockings on her firm legs was definitely having an effect on me, as was the way this lady kissed me.

I reached higher up her thigh and found the lace top of her stockings, and also the clasp of her strap. She wasn't lying, she was wearing proper stockings.Mary's hand meanwhile had started rubbing the crotch area of my trousers, and in between kisses I hear her utter my favourite non word, "mmmmmmm."

Mary asked me to stop what I was doing to her and I did reluctantly. However, my reluctance soon turned to joy when I realised why she wanted me to stop. Her hands undid my zip, released the button and reached inside my trousers. My cock was very hard by now and she deftly released it from the trunks. Before I could utter any response she lowered her head and started to kiss and lick it. I couldn't; believe it, here I was in a park in the centre of town, and this beautiful married lady was licking and kissing my cock. Suddenly I felt her mouth go around the head fully, and she gently sucked and teased the head. Her mouth felt to hot and wet, and her tongue wouldn't stop flicking me as sucked and kissed it.

Meanwhile my hands were exploring her body over her dress. Her arse felt so tight to my touch and I realised she must be wearing a thong as there certainly wasn't any knicker line visible to my eyes or being felt by my hands as they caressed her. Her stocking straps however were so prominent against her dress as it stretched against her body as she sucked me.

Mary stopped kissing and sucking me and said "thank you for a beautiful evening Mark, the meal was fantastic and you have been a gentleman all night. I hope you didn't mind me teasing you with my mouth but I wanted you to understand how much I have really enjoyed tonight. Oh and by the way, if you're wondering what knickers I'm wearing, as I could tell by the way you were caressing my arse you were trying to work it out, I'm not wearing any." And with that she reached into her bag and took out a very small red and black lacy thong. "I took these off in the restaurant after seeing you look at my legs, but you didn't look hard enough when I returned from the ladies" she giggled.

I looked again at this lady and kissed her once more, and this time I put my hand further up her dress. She placed her hand on mine and said "oh no, you're not getting to touch my pussy with your hand" before suddenly she repositioned herself on top of me. She placed one hand down to my cock, before lowering herself onto it. Her pussy was soaking, and I realised a combination of the wine, the kissing and her her giving me a BJ had really turned her on. Slowly my cock entered her and her moans as she took it deeper were doing an amazing job of making me even harder.

Once I was fully inside, Mary put her hands on my shoulders and proceeded to ride me expertly. This wasn't the up and down movement I was used to with dates, but a proper grinding and rotation of her pussy, letting my cock explore every inch of her. "Mary I can't last much longer" I eventually muttered.

"Don't worry Mark, I'm on the pill" was her reply.

That open invitation was all I needed and suddenly I started to cum hard inside her.

"Fuck yes" she said "fill my pussy Mark" as she continued to ride harder and harder.

My cock stopped twitching as I deposited my load inside her, but it stayed hard. Mary reached her mouth to mine and started tongue fucking me as she rode. I had one hand on her arse, and my fingers off my other hand were tracing patterns on her other arse cheek.

"Touch my arse" she moaned before continuing the kiss.

Not one to ignore a lady's requests, I allowed my fingers to gently touch her arse.

"Mmmmm, fuck, yeah" she moaned into my mouth as my fingers found her tight hole.

I barely touched her before she broke away from the kiss and screamed out "oh fuck Mark, I'm about to cum, don't stop touching me."

I pushed ever so slightly inside her and at that she suddenly went tense and I felt her pussy get even wetter. She started to shake and looked at me, smiled and said "Hold me."

I held Mary in my arms as she came down from her orgasm for what seemed an eternity.

"Thanks Mark" she said "You've just made this the perfect second date. I will need to get a cab soon, as otherwise I don't think I will be able to stop myself coming home with you."

"I understand" I replied.

"You've awakened something inside me Mark" Mary said, "I hope we get to do this again soon?"

"Mary I will happily spend as much or as little time with you as you want. I realise you're married but if you want me to be your lover, I would love to be that man for you."

"Thanks Mark, I may just take you up on that" she replied, "but would you please call me a cab now."

"Of course" I said before opening my Uber app and selecting one that was only about 2 minutes away.

Mary stood up, arched into her bag, grabbed her thong, and proceeded to put it back on. "Mmmm Mark, I think you enjoyed that by the way your eyes just nearly popped out" she laughed.

"Damn you're a tease Mary, but I'm loving every minute of our time together" was my corny reply.

The Uber pulled up before much more could be said, Mary kissed me, got in the car, and then I waved as she drove away from me.

Note. More will follow about my exploits with Mary if the positive feedback continues.