Her Garter Belt Lights a Fire

Story Info
Wife's awakening to a sexual pathway.
3.4k words
4.14
8.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife's awakening to a sexual pathway

Author's note: this is a recollection that had numerous gaps in my memory of the occasion. Valerie was more than able to fill me in with all the details as it was really her story.

******

Maybe because we took a less travelled path in life we were an uncommon couple. We never had children but we were always deeply connected, very much in love and into each other.

Both of us with strong sex drives, we were mutually interested in ways to spice up our marriage. Helping that out, Val was just getting into dressing a little provocatively, to show off a little on our date nights and this evening went to that direction.

Not swingers by any means, we were committed to each other but came to understand that sometimes including others in our sexual activities or selectively sharing was something we could handle.

We had a couple of experiences with our friend, Amy*, and it was nothing but positive. We loved the excitement it gave us. Sex could be even more fun if a couple allowed for a little expansion of "normal" sexual conduct.

*****

Valerie had turned 30 and I was just over 32 when we moved to Sacramento and we were just getting to know the place. A new gal acquaintance of Val's with some of the same tastes in music invited us to a club on the other side of town so we were to meet up with them and a small group of their friends.

Getting ready, she entered the bedroom for a clothing appraisal from me. I liked what I saw and remarked, "Wow! That's pretty sexy for an old married gal."

For this Saturday night out Val dressed in a high-waisted black dress with a flared skirt that rode about 3-4 inches above the knee. The upper part of the dress was an enticing halter top which called attention to her bralessness.

It was like a cocktail dress that was meant for dancing but she topped that with her choice of underwear.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet", as she lifted up the hem of her dress to show me her brand new garter belt and stockings. Bright white lace straps and white bikini panties. I was a little shocked as I didn't expect that display but I shouldn't underestimate my woman. She knows how to dress to please and she was getting more and more uninhibited all the time.

"I'm going to flash you every once and awhile so you can see how sexy your wife can be. That'll get your motor runnin', you old married guy."

With that, I got a twirl and her skirt flared out to expose the white ensemble.

This motion would be significant as the evening progressed.

Four couples met up at the bar/club and we stuffed ourselves into a hugely oversized curved booth that was off to the side, not facing the dance floor directly. A little dark, not private, but out of traffic.

We paired off with one couple immediately for light conversation. The man was also a Thomas but he went with Thom as opposed to my "Tom". Neither of us can remember the wife's name.

Thom was rather handsome with a dark complexion, great hair and blue eyes. This is a fact retrieved from Valerie's memory and she was quite certain of it. Except for the hair, I couldn't pick him out of a lineup.

They were both slightly older than us, probably by ten years. Thom was very charming and funny and he caught the attention of my wife, even whispering to me, "Wow, that guy is good looking."

I recall a negative return from me, "Yeah, but he's a little short, don't you think?"

I suppose he was five-eight which happens to be the exact height of Valerie.

My wife responded with a teasing, "not really, he'll do."

It was that coy response that told me she was attracted to him.

The unfortunately unnamed wife was nice looking as we recall but we didn't really interact with her that night so she's almost lost to memory.

The usual chatter, conversation and laughter surrounded the booth but from the start Thom paid quite a bit of attention to Valerie who was eating it up. The wife was being ignored but maybe this was their manner. He flirted while she talked to the other women. Some couples do this.

His attention evolved into dancing. His woman not being interested, he repeatedly went for Val. I really did not have a problem with this as I was nursing a recent sports injury to my ankle and was not going to be available this night at all. Valerie was in a great mood and eager to dance so they hit the floor and stayed there for quite some time.

I watched them occasionally and noticed a pretty strong connection. It was kind of a flirtatious courtship dance as they did the slow songs very, very close and really got physically into the fast music. That Valerie was into this didn't bother me at all. I like that other guys find her sexy and attractive.

But...another fun aspect came about in some of the fast swing tunes that had Val spinning and twirling about. Her fairly short, light material skirt rose up to show off those white garters and panties and in that club lighting they practically glowed. Maybe it was a black light but with the contrast of the black dress the undergarments really were visible.

She knew it, too. I could tell in her expression that she knew she was showing off her sexy wardrobe. This was really fun for her. All the men in the room who were attentive to the dance floor waited for the next twirl or spin. Thom was all eyes.

I mentioned it to her when they returned to the booth as the band took a break.

"Val, you are giving the guys a great show with those garters."

"Don't ya just know it! And I've got Thom totally infatuated. He can't keep his hands off my butt just to feel them. Did you notice?"

That explained the caresses I saw when they danced a slow song just before break. He repeatedly dropped his hand to her rump and Val was letting him. She was very accepting of the attention.

"I guess you guys think this stuff is really sexy, huh?"

"Well, yeah. A girl with that stuff on sends a message: I like sex and I don't mind you knowing it."

Another sexy aspect to her wardrobe came from simply getting into and out of the booth. When she slid around on the vinyl seat her dress came well up her legs. The black stocking tops and white straps were on full display as well as a glimpse of those eye-catching panties.

Val obviously knew this but she didn't pull the hem down. She was completely unworried and casual about the exposure as this was a purposeful flash. She told me later she got a kick out of it and the attention from the men's eyes.

That said, I noticed a little coolness from the wives at the table. They didn't like the flirtatious, immodest behavior from the "new girl". Thom's wife was aware of Val's effect on her husband and it showed.

Her husband wasn't troubled, though. He was very attracted to my sexy gal. I had gone up to the bar to freshen our drinks and I took notice of their position when I returned. Thom was sitting beside Val and from my approach I could see that his hand was on her leg, just under her dress. He was clearly fondling the garter belt and she was letting him. It was under the table from his wife's view but from where I was it was obvious.

Coming with our drinks I sat across from the playful couple and, in fact, next to Thom's wife. Valerie flashed me a beaming smile and a wink. She knew I was aware of his actions and she was telling me she wanted it to continue. It was unmistakable. Valerie was again expanding her sexuality. She liked being noticed that way.

Val left for a bathroom break and I followed to talk to her. We needed to talk.

"Are you okay? I see you are getting quite a bit of attention from that 'other Thom' guy. Hell, your legs are the center of attention for the room."

"Tommy, I'm having so much fun with this. He's all over me but I'm getting something I haven't experienced before. I'm some kind of sex object and it's making me really hot."

"Let me play, Tom, let me have this fun. Remember, I let you screw Amy and it didn't do any harm to our marriage. I'm not going to fuck Thom but I love the attention and the touching. He's all hands and I like feeling desirable."

"You trumped me, babes. You can be as sexual as you like. Honestly, I'm bursting with pride with this spicy behavior. I keep getting hard-ons."

"You keep that thing hard, I'm going to need it later. Now look in my purse."

Val opened up her small bag and there were her white undies. She had taken them off while in the restroom.

"Wow! You are seriously nasty tonight."

"Yep. I want to feel those fingers on some bare butt. God, it's making me wet just thinking about it.

I gave her a quick squeeze and rubbed that smooth ass. "It's your butt. Have your fun, you're off the leash."

Something else happened out of my sight but Val filled me in later the next day:

Taking a cool-down break from dancing, Val and Thom went outside to an attached deck area on the other side of the building that was used by people to talk, drink, smoke, whatever.

As they stood at the rail he took it up a notch, maybe because he had become aware of her nude presentation. He wasn't just copping a feel like earlier. That was kind of a fondling of the garters and stocking tops.

This time he was caressing the back of her upper thigh and bare ass. She was getting what she wanted; she was being intimately felt-up in a semi-public place.

It didn't go any further in that few minutes of grab-assing and they heading back inside to our booth. At their arrival Thom's wife rose up and asked him to come with her. They were off for a time but he returned alone.

He announced to the table, "She is a little pissed at me and took the car. I'm stranded."

Val: "You don't have a ride home?"

"Nope. She told me to figure something out. She was leaving right now, alone."

Valerie piped up, "Where do you live?"

"Roseville."

"We'll drive you home. It's not a problem."

I didn't get to say a word at all. Val jumped at the opportunity to extend her evening. It was like Valerie had just picked up a guy at a bar to take home.

What wasn't obvious to me were her intentions. Did she now want to go further with him? To screw him? Did she want a three-way? She had herself in a lather with all the fondling and removal of her underwear.

We didn't get to talk about it as we didn't get a chance. The group was breaking up, saying their good-byes.

The three of us headed to the parking lot and my wife's 1969 Cutlass. Val was going to drive as I was absolutely intoxicated from drinking all evening.

I was a little surprised when Thom rushed ahead and jumped into the front seat as I compliantly went to the rear seat in this 4-door. It just seemed like the more comfortable choice as three in the front would be crowded.

There was some conversation among us but it was mostly between Val and Thom. I was kinda out of sight, out of mind, in the dark back seat.

These two had been teasing each other all night with their risque' behavior and their flirty interaction continued. Even though I was trying to be attentive I quietly drifted off to a slumber, no doubt due to my drinking. I couldn't stay awake to see how the drive was going to play out.

Val picks up the story:

About halfway there I became aware of Tommy having gone to sleep. The other Thom also picked up on this and slid over closely to my side, taking advantage of the bench seat. He whispered in my ear that he was going to make me very happy as he slid his right hand under my dress and into my crotch.

My naked pussy greeted him with a yawning, wet opening. It was primed for attention. He was welcome there. My only words were, "Stay, but be quiet."

His place was about 30 minutes from the club so there was time for this. We went completely silent and I kept my eyes straight ahead, the car in cruise control as we were on a freeway.

I opened up my legs enough for him to have full access and my hips were rocking to his hand, his middle finger buried in my cunt.

Thom knew what he was doing. His finger probed and undulated inside me but he added a trick as he rolled my clit in a very knowing way. I was very responsive to his actions. I think I was panting.

A nice climax came, quiet but very satisfying; a little heavy breathing, then a release. He was good with his hand and, god, did I need it after all that had gone on that night.

Just after my orgasm I was thinking about you in the back seat and how you would probably have loved to see a man bring me off like that, right in front of you.

Ten minutes later we stopped at his driveway. Neither spoke and there was a long, silent pause; a decisive moment hung in the air.

"I'll walk you to your door", I whispered. "Don't wake Tom with the car door."

I followed him into the drive and took him around to the side of his house, under one of his windows and just out of sight.

I dropped to my knees and hurriedly and a little roughly unzipped his trousers, yanking his erection clear. It was mine now and I wanted to pay him back for my pleasure in the car.

Although it was very dark I could tell he was pretty good sized and that he was uncircumcised as I was rolling his skin up and down over his prickhead. This was new for me. I was handling a strange cock with foreskin. Even more excitement and novelty for the night!

I jerked him off in record time. Thom shot his load, spraying a little over my face which was very close to his cock. It happened fast as he was very aroused and I got so excited that I gave him my mouth.

It just happened, I couldn't help it. I just wanted him to finish in my mouth, to taste him.

I was thinking about his wife being behind one of those windows, probably fast asleep, just like my husband back at the car. Thom and I were sneaking a sex act just out of their sight. Very exciting!

Without saying a word I just left Thom standing there and returned back to the car. My Tom was awake.

"Wow, husband, do I have something to tell you about."

"I think I know. I can see some stuff on your face", as the dome light revealed some splatter on her cheek. "Is that what I think it is?"

"It is, I guess. I took Thom over to whack him off as payback for what he did for me in the car. He fingered me and got me off while I was driving. It was real nice....really, really nice."

"I just intended to jack him off, to give him some relief, ya know. That was sexy enough but I got pretty into it when he started to cum so I went down on him. He got the full treatment."

I slid over to her and put my hand up her dress to find that bare pussy. Was there more to the story? I was feeling for tracks of Thom on my wife's snatch.

"Nothing there, baby. I didn't fuck him. That's for you and I want to get home as fast as possible so you can do me."

"What do you think, Tom, are you disgusted by your dirty wife or do you like it?

"Baby, that was pure sexual indulgence but I think we can handle it. What happened tonight was nothing that will hurt us and it sure as hell stimulates us."

"Sexual indulgence? Hell, yes, but I need sexual gratification. Why don't you fuck your wife right here in the car, right now? I don't think I can wait 'til we get home. Take your pants down."

With that great idea I slipped my shoes and trousers off. Valerie moved the seat back to give a little more room then slipped over to position herself over my upright cock, facing the windshield, in a reverse approach. With no underwear, as those were still in her purse, Val was ready for this.

She leaned to grab the dash and lowered herself onto my waiting shaft. A pause at the entry, then a plunge to depth, my dripping wet wife was impaled and she was happy about it.

"God, baby, I need this cock. Fuck me, fuck your bad girl, fuck me good."

But she did the fucking as she pounded against me, lifting and dropping into my lap. I just received her bouncing ass while I hung on to those wonderful garter straps that had so much to do with tonight's sexual adventure.

I came first with Valerie just seconds behind. It was an extended groan that came from her. "Oooooooohh....."

Our sexual pleasures satisfied, she collapsed and wiggled off me.

Slipping over to the driver's side Val purred, ""Jesus, that was great sex. I needed that. I couldn't wait."

Then, with a sudden awareness of the situation, she looked at me and said, "Wow, I got so horny there I forgot we were right in front of Thom's house. I wonder if he saw that from his window? I bet he'd want some of that action."

The windows of the car were completely fogged up but Val had a small towel in the glove box that came in handy. We wiped the windshield to clear it for driving and then she put it under her fanny.

"I don't want any of your stuff staining my perfect upholstery."

It was a light comment meant to be funny but she was practical. That Oldsmobile seat shouldn't forever have a mark of my ejaculate that would most likely drain from her on the ride home.

Our lovemaking was outstanding in the next few weeks as the garter belt exhibitions and the encounter with Thom lit a fire that burned in both of us.

Valerie revved up our sex life with comments about her behavior and "the other man" experience. The way she encouraged him to touch her and then removing her panties for bare skin. How exciting it was to be so sexual with her husband nearby.

This was hot stuff. We both liked it.

We seriously discussed the events of that night and it was understood that this had opened up another pathway in our young sex life; that interacting with other people would probably happen again as we both got something from it.

Val summarized it perfectly: "Maybe you've got to get your wife a little strange cock once and awhile. And you can sample some pussy. This might work for us."

As it happened, we did take advantage of some situations that broadened our sexual activities. As a trusting and caring couple we found no issues that interfered with our relationship. Sex was sex and we were very comfortable with how we handled these dalliances.

note:

*previous stories that relate to 'Amy'

1) "Barber Gets Personal On A Friend" (Loving Wives)

2) "Brian Sleeps Thru All The Fun" (Loving Wives)