These Moobs Were Made for Fucking

Story Info
Chris and I have fun with breast play, fisting and much more.
1.6k words
4.12
9.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my big round stomach as I washed the dishes. "Now," he whispered into my ear, then kissed and licked my neck. I moaned softly as I continued to work on the dishes in the sink.

He slid his hands under my shirt and found my nipples, and tugged hard on them as he bit my neck. Chris licked and kissed his way to my ear, grinding his cock against my ass, then demanded, "I said, now!"

I turned slightly and kissed him softly. "Okay," I replied.

Chris smiled and took my hand then he led me to the bedroom. "Undress my slutty bitch, then stand by the bed."

I quickly pulled my pants off and then my shirt and bra. I was, as always, commando so I was quickly ready for him. He stripped down as he watched me then laid in the middle of the bed on his back.

"Be a good cock sucker and suck on my dick," he ordered as he pointed at his rock hard seven-inch cock was standing at attention.

I leaned over the bed, smooshing my ample moobs against the comforter, then took the tip of his cock into my mouth. I smiled at his moan and continued to tease him. Chris rested his hands on the back of my head and forced me to take more and more into my mouth and down my throat.

"That's a good boy, suck my cock and make me feel good," he said as he thrusted his hips up and forced me to swallow all of his cock and hold it in place for several seconds. I fought against the urge to gag but was unable to stop it. "I love making you gag on my cock," he said, then shoved his cock down my throat again and held it there until I gagged again.

I tapped his leg twice to let him know I'd reached my limit with the gagging and he went back to fucking my mouth. I teased his balls and the puckered entrance to his ass hole. He moaned loudly as my finger slowly and gently pushed into the tight hole.

"If you do that, I might fill your mouth," he warned. I nodded my head to acknowledge his words but didn't stop until I found his sweet spot and lightly rubbed it with my finger tip. "Oh fuck, please... I don't want to fill your mouth... please!"

Chris let his cock slide out of my mouth and I begrudgingly pulled my finger from his ass. "You're no fun," I said as I stood up.

"Straddle my thigh so that you're facing me, bitch boy," he ordered. I moved into position, my thick legs rested on either side of his muscular thigh. "Now lean towards me and allow those lovely moobs to dangle over me."

My face turned red as he caressed my moobs then slapped one hard as he tugged on the nipple from the other moob. "Oh fuck," I cried out as he alternated between the moobs, slapping and pinching or tugging hard on the nipples.

"I love watching the way your moobs move," he said as he continued to abuse them. "I can feel you're getting wet." I nodded my head. He was right, I was getting very wet and starting to drip a bit onto his leg. "Bend over more and wrap your moobs around my cock, and grind your mound against my leg but don't cum until I tell you it is okay. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I replied as I moved into position. My large moobs, which measured in at 44DD, easily encased his cock. He thrusted his hips up into them as he watched my face and lifted his leg slightly to make it easier for me to grind against it.

"Oh god, that's a beautiful sight," he said as he moved his cock faster between them. "Are you enjoying it?" I nodded my head. "Good. I'm not going to last very long thanks to your finger work. If you don't cum against my leg then you'll have to wait until later for me to fuck you after I've recovered from this orgasm."

I groaned my response but didn't stop what I was doing. He slapped and pinched my moobs as he fucked them and I rubbed my engorged pepper against his thigh. My juices coated the skin and made it slippery and easier to slide back and forth on.

"Oh baby, I'm getting close," he said as he let his cock slip out from between the moobs and he moved his hand up and down the shaft. "Hold up your moobs, slut, so I can cum on them."

My hands scooped up my moobs and held them up for him as I stopped grinding against his leg. I knew I wasn't going to be cumming, I needed to feel his cock deep inside me and I would have to wait until later.

"Cum on me," I urged. "Cover my moobs with your sticky, hot cum."

He watched as I tormented my nipples. "I want to hear you cry out from the pain," he demanded. "Hurt those nipples so I can sooth them with my cum."

I nodded my head and pinched the nipples hard, amazed at how fat and tall they got when I was turned on. I would never regret the training we did with the nipple suckers to get them to get so much bigger. It was time to do some retraining. I cried out when my pinches were harder and painful. "Oh god," I gasped as I tugged hard on the nipples and lifted them up from the little hard nibs.

"Is my bitch boy ready to be covered?"

"Please, Chris, please cover me with your cum!"

His hand flew up and down his cock faster, scooping up the precum to make it slippery and easier to jerk off. "Here... it... oh fuck... here it... cums!" I watched as the white fluid exploded from the tip of his cock and landed on my moobs. He grunted loudly as he moved so that the cum landed all over my moobs and nearly completely covered them.

"Oh man, phew! I needed that," he said as his cock softened and he moved his hand to rest on my legs. "You were very good and I'm not going to make you wait."

He rolled me over onto my back and moved between my legs. He sucked hard on my pepper as three fingers slid into my sopping wet bonus hole. "Oh yes... oh Chris... put your whole hand in," I begged.

"I'll get there," he said around my pepper. I closed my eyes as he fucked me with the fingers, slowly adding one then the other until his whole hand filled me. "Play with your moobs and make them hurt for me."

I pinched and squeezed the nipples, tugging hard on them and making me cry out. He fucked my bonus hole hard and I knew I was going to feel it for hours to come but didn't care. I was getting close to my orgasm and that's all I cared about. "I'm close... talk to me."

"Is my bitch boy ready to cum with my fist drilling in and out of his hole?" he asked and I whimpered loudly. "Such a slut, begging to have my hand inside you... fucking your hole with it."

"So close... more... please!"

"My fuck toy, ready to be used whenever I want," he said between long laps on my pepper. "Such a good fuck toy."

"Ohhhh yes!"

He suddenly pulled his fist out of me then lifted my legs up to expose my ass hole. I cried out as he forced his cock into my ass. "Oh yeah! Your ass is so tight around my cock," he exclaimed. "I'm going to make you my cum dumpster. Do you want to be filled with my cum?"

"Yes!" I gasped as I dug my fingers into my moobs and squeezed them until I cried out then loudly demanded, "Fuck me harder!"

"Such a naughty ass whore," he said, not forgetting his role in my orgasm. Chris reached between us and shoved two fingers into my bonus hole then used this thumb to rub over my pepper. "Cum for me you slutty fuck toy."

I focused on the feelings happening all over my body as it started to tremble and I could feel all the liquid in my body head to my groin. "Oh god... I'm going to.. yes... oh yes... I'm cumming!"

My body shook hard as I came hard. Chris fucked me for as long as he could, helping me to roll through wave after wave of orgasms. Chris grunted loudly when he finally came, filling my ass with his cum.

It didn't take long to drain his cock and he quickly softened, sliding out of my ass. Chris laid across me as he caught his breath then he kissed me. "That was amazing," he said as he nuzzled against me.

"It was! And, so much more fun than doing the dishes!" I replied with a laugh.

After several minutes of resting on top of me, Chris rolled off me and sat up. "I have work to do and you have dishes to finish," he said. "If you're good, I'll fuck you again after dinner."

"Such a smooth talker," I replied as I rolled out of bed and put my clothes back on. I headed back to the kitchen and he went to his office. As I washed the dishes I could feel all the reminders of our fucking that I'd expected and it made me excited for what was going happen later.