Nora’s First Trip to the Titty Bar

Story Info
Nora goes to a strip club for the first time.
1.7k words
4.27
16.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i write these for fun. I'm not trying to win a Pulitzer or anything. Just an opportunity to stretch some writing muscles and do a little fantasizing at the same time. Comments and suggestions are welcome but if you're looking for Stephen King quality, keep looking. This ain't it. The silly endings are for 'my' Bob as a little inside joke. Thanks for stopping by..

Bob and Nora met for drinks after work as they did a couple of times a week. It was just a time to unwind and talk about their day a bit. Nora sold real estate at a small 2 person office in town. Bob was a CPA and had his own firm. They were both married to other people but had been seeing each other for about 9 months. The sex was good but sporadic and neither was really interested in leaving their spouse.

On this particular evening, Nora was in a strange mood. She couldn't even describe what was going on to herself. She just felt this restlessness and she didn't know why. After finishing her second gin and tonic, she jumped up, grabbed her purse and announced she was going to Jaguar's, a local strip bar. Bob was a little surprised but told Nora that if that is where she wanted to go, he would drive her.

They got in Bob's BMW and headed across town to Jaguars. Jaguar's was a strip bar in the seedier part of town but being the only titty bar in town, it did a robust business. Bob's firm kept the books for Jaguar's along with some other interests the owner had so Bob was familiar with the club.

Once inside, they were led to a table off to the side of the dancing stage. It was a bit secluded but they still had a good view of the club snd the dancers. Nora was excited; she had never been to a strip club before and really didn't know what to expect. She just knew she felt like she had been electrified, every nerve ending in her body was on high alert. She was trying to take it all in at once. The dancers in various stages of undress. Some chatting customers up, drinking drinks with their hands on the men's legs. Some doing table dances, bumping snd grinding on men's laps, rubbing naked breasts in their faces. One young athletic girl, petite in size with muscular legs and nothing on but a g-string was balancing herself on the small round table in front of two guys, dancing and gyrating while rubbing her small breasts in time with the pulsating music. Nora was fascinated. There were breasts everywhere. All sizes and shapes: round ones, hanging ones, big and small, large nipples, small almost non existent nipples in all shades of pink to shades of brown. Besides a little experimenting in college, Nora hadn't given much thought to being with another woman but she was thinking about it now.

It was evident Bob had been there several times as several of the girls called to him by name as they walked past the table. As the waitress brought Nora her third gin and tonic of the evening and gave Bob his second beer (since Bob was a pussy and couldn't handle his alcohol well) she leaned forward dangling her ample if barely covered breasts in Bob's face. Bob tipped her a quarter because he notoriously cheap.

After watching the sites in the room with great fascination, Nora gulped her gin and tonic down and asked for another. Bob watched this with great amusement, seeing a side of Nora he had never seen before. Bob was not in love with Nora though he told her he was; he thoroughly enjoyed having sex with Nora as she was adventurous and willing to do whatever Bob wanted; things that Bob's prim and proper wife, Peggy, refused to even consider much less actually do.

Bob signaled one of the dancers over to the table. The dancer, Dixie, was a tall blonde with shoulder length hair, full lips and large firm breasts. Dixie was not beautiful but definitely a pretty girl with her strong dancer legs and large perky breasts with dark pink nipples and extra large aerolas. She had blue eyes and straight white teeth. Her pussy was clean shaven from what Nora could see.

Dixie came to the table anticipating giving Bob a lap dance for a measly $5.00 tip, Bob didn't tip well and always expected to put his fingers in their g-strings and rub on their pussies. While Bob did finger well, they felt he should pony up more money for the privilege.

Dixie was just as surprised as Nora when Bob motioned Dixie to dance for Nora. Nora had never been in a strip club much less have a table dance before. Dixie sauntered over to where Nora sat in her chair and leaned down and spoke softly in Nora's ear, sending chills down Nora's back. She then reached up and tucked a strand of hair behind Nora's ear and before dropping her hand, she reached down and rubbed her finger over Nora's right nipple which immediately sprang to attention, becoming noticeable through the thin material of Nora's blouse. Nora took a quick intake of breath. Nora started feeling that warm wet sensation that started low in her loins and spread upward like a smoldering fire. She looked over at Bob and saw that he had his engorged cock out of his pants and was slowly rubbing the tip with two fingers spreading his lubricant around. His cock looked red and angry though Nora knew it was anything but.

Dixie straightened up and started moving her hips to the music. Nora licked her lips in anticipation and Dixie moved ever closer to Nora, leaning down and making her large breasts sway in Nora's face. It took a minute to realize that Bob had moved his chair closer to Nora and he was still playing with himself, slowly and methodically.

Dixie positioned herself between Nora's legs and nudged her legs ever wider. Since Nora was still wearing the pencil skirt she had worn to work, this caused the skirt to ride up towards Nora's wide hips, exposing her tanned legs and baby blue thong panties. Little tufts of Nora's dark pubic hair was sticking out. Bob found this extremely hot and couldn't help himself as he reached over and rubbed Nora's pussy through her panties causing a tell-tale wet spot to appear.

Bob was grinning ear to ear like a demented person as he rubbed Nora's pussy with one hand snd yanked on his cock with the other. Dixie leaned down and told Nora that it was ok if she wanted to touch her. Nora looked to Bob for confirmation and he nodded enthusiastically. Nora tentatively reached up with one hand snd rubbed up the length of Dixie's smooth muscular thigh and continued up over her luscious ass. Bob had now wormed his fingers inside Nora's panties and was frantically trying to insert two fingers into her wet pussy. Nora was almost overwhelmed with desire. She had never felt like this before but she was loving it.

Everything was happening so fast. The three gin and tonics, the loud pulsating music, the flashing lights. Nora could hear voices and laughter in the background, Bob's fingers doing their magic between her legs, this sexy woman straddling her lap rubbing her crotch on Nora, now unbuttoning Nora's blouse exposing her bra. Reaching in and unhooking the front closure letting Nora's large breasts with her rock hard nipples explode out. Nora stupidly kept thinking over and over that she was glad she was wearing her new Victoria's Secret bra. Dixie ran her hands across Nora's stomach and cupped a breast in each hand, slowly leaned in and kissed each one lingering on Nora's hard nipples. Nora moaned deeply. Bob couldn't take his eyes off Nora's gum drop like nipples. They were so large, dark and erect. Just like gum drop candies.

Bob continued to work his magic on Nora's crotch, rubbing the lips of her pussy in all its wetness, sliding his finger up and down from her clit to her asshole, every now and then slipping a finger or two deep into her pussy.

Dixie danced and rubbed her pussy on Nora, kissing her neck and paying close attention to her breasts and nipples. Nora being ever so bolder now had no problem touching Dixie, even venturing her fingers into Dixie's g-string and finding her sweet spot to rub. Dixie was having her own moisture problem. The more Nora fingered Dixie's pussy, the more Dixie gyrated her hips to the music.

Bob couldn't believe his luck. Here he was in a front row seat to two women who were rubbing and licking each other and he was elbow deep in the pussy of one, all the whole time with the biggest hard on of his life.

He continued to rub Nora's pussy and started concentrating on her clit rubbing faster and faster. Nora was so wet, his fingers just slid over the little button. Nora started breathing harder and faster and starting thrashing her hips and moaning loudly. Bob looked around and discovered they had a small audience of men and women watching them.

Dixie gave Nora a deep kiss and pulled hard on Nora's nipples at the same time and Nora came in waves, one orgasm after another.

Dixie slowly got off of Nora but noticed Bob still in his chair with his raging hard on. He was busy licking fingers that he had had in Nora's delicious pussy. She came over and started dancing for him and straddled his lap pushing what little fabric there was to her g-string aside so Bob could enter her. His cock felt so good. She rocked her hips back forth and played with her titties and pushed them in his face and Bob caught one sweaty nipple in his mouth. She continued to ride him and rub his hard nipples through his shirt. It didn't take long and Bob came in her pussy in huge spurts. He had been holding back as best he could but now he was like a volcano.

After it was all over Bob tipped her $10 and was consequently banned from the club and his firm was fired because he was so cheap.

The end.