These Two Pt. 02

Story Info
Can you feel a touch at a distance? Will the two meet again?
752 words
4.82
839
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever been hypnotized by the rain drops running down the window? It starts with watching all of them at once, running this race. They seem similar, all the same, all deserving your attention and seeking it. And then your sight is captured by one. You don't know, why. You don't understand what is different about it. You just start to follow it. Sometimes you even get to see the moment it touches the glass. Sometimes you catch it already on its way. Watching it going down, running, pausing, making turns to avoid some drops, merging with others, down and down. You wonder how it chooses the ones to avoid and the ones to embrace... One of the things you'll never understand.

And at some point, the magic steps in, and it's not the window you are looking at anymore. It's her body. And the raindrops are running along her soft skin. You see the traces they leave on her, and your fingertips can feel how wet that silk gets. It runs down her neck, her collarbone, down the soft full curves of her breast, pauses on the tip of her nipple before falling to her belly. You can't take your eyes from this route, wondering if it will get caught by the naval... It does not. Instead, it makes its way on the edge of it and follows even lower, eager to get lost in her hot and already wet lowland. Your fingers ache with the craving to touch it, to be that drop and follow its trace, to get all wet exploring that lowland...

His hand raised and he closed his eyes the moment his finger touched the glass.

She was sitting with her feet on the couch, wrapped in a cozy beige blanket, holding the cup of coffee in her palms, her cold fingers soaking in the warmth of this steaming potion, the lilac scented candle lit by her side, listening to the spells the rain was casting, her lips moving as if repeating the words, she heard. Her eyes locked on the window watching all the springs of rainwater flowing down, while her mind got enchanted and all she could think about was that stranger she saw yesterday, the dark abyss of his eyes, the grasp of his fingers on the pencil... The only thought on those hands touching her gave her goosebumps... All the sounds were going low, her sight grew dim and without even realizing it she put her cup on the coffee table and laid down. Gazing at the window but not seeing it. Suddenly the electric charge ran through her body. Strong warm finger carefully touched her neck. Her lips opened catching some air. The finger slid down, traced her collarbone, sending shivers down her spine. Lower... Her nipples got hard the moment he touched her breast. So hard that his soft teasing touch was almost painful and made her bite her lip. Lower... Drawing a small circle around her naval, making her tremble...Lower... Her back arched and thighs pressed against each other trying to catch this ghostly hand that was now tickling her clit and driving her crazy. Soft moans filled the room. Squirming on her back, pressing and relaxing the thighs, her toes curling as she was taken to the edge. The finger playing, exploring, sliding, rubbing... Faster... She was barely breathing... More... One final move and the wave of intense orgasm swallowed her.

He opened his eyes, breathing heavily, and looked at his finger. Pressed the palm to the window almost sure he will feel her skin again. But the magic was gone. He smelled his finger hoping to get her scent, licked it in attempt to taste her. But it was just the finger. Nothing more. The rain stopped and the first rays of sun were drying out all the drops and traces on the glass. Sunlight playing on the café sign across the street. He smiled, turned away from the window, grabbed his jacket and closed the door behind him. Ran down the stairs, crossed the road and opened the door, falling to the embrace of coffee and pastry aroma. Quickly passed by all the tables heading to the one by the large window. Sat down, sighed deeply and covered her hand with his. Looked up in her smiling eyes.

- Hi, I guess its time for us to introduce properly. Rob.

- Hi, Rob. I am Alice.

The waitress was looking at them from the counter, smiling.