All Comments on 'These Two Pt. 02'

by RynaRink

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Time to do something concrete!

5

BodingtonBodington10 months ago

I’m sorry I hate to be critical of any author who is trying to pen a description of sexual attraction. Although I’ve read your story several times, I cannot see it as congruent and not a logical continuation of part one. If “She was sitting with her feet on the couch, wrapped in a cozy beige blanket, holding the cup of coffee in her palms” she does not seem to be situated in a commercial café. Thus, his dash from presumably his residence to the café across the street to meet her again seems totally implausible.

I am a firm believer in the notion that the brain is the most important sexual organ. In your story he apparently witnesses her body drenched by the rainfall and thus by tracing her body on his window pane imagines he is actually touching her and inducing an orgasm thereby. That he is disappointed that his finger does not retain telltale evidence of a moist discharge of her orgasm is imagery of neither fish nor fowl. It makes sense that her wet body can induce a sexual attraction that would normally envision him imaging her naked. But if he imagines he is caressing her body while she retains her wet clothing, he is delusional in expecting that she would experience an orgasm while clothed with wet garments never mind if he is able to touch her vulva.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRynaRink@RynaRink
Making fist steps in writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

These Two Pt. 01 Previous Part
These Two Series Info