All Comments on 'Thesis Topic 23 Ch. 02'

by jsmt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Are you back?

If so please complete your other stories

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

jsmt I hope all is well, your stories are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
THANKS to my favorite author !

But eight years between 2parts... so...

the "Part 8,9,10,11,Epilogue" is for the Year 2068 ???

THANKS for all your stories,

here and elsewhere...

you really are my favorite author !

jsmtjsmtabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

There is indeed a huge delay between part 1 and 2 😊. The thing is that I tried several times to post part 2 way back in 2012, but it was rejected because it didn’t meet de quality standard of Literotica. I decided then to continue writing the story instead of editing part 2. Then it grew too big to find an Editor and later I entered my “retirement from the internet phase” so I mostly buried the idea of posting the whole story here. The fact that people kept favoriting the story or following me as an author after all those years of nothing, well made me feel somehow in debt with the people that kept waiting for the rest of the story here, so I edited part 2 myself, tried again and voila, this time it passed. Part 3 and 4 (in one big ch 03) is already up and pending review, and I plan to continue publishing weekly until done.

In parallel, maybe I start publishing edited versions of my other stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I always regarded your two stories as some of the best ones here on literotica. I didn’t expect to read more from you, but it is such a pleasant surprise. thank you!!

majapromajaproalmost 4 years ago
fantastic

love the story, her decline is made very elegant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What happened to your edited versions of your stories?

Are you still planning to post then?

By the way, I wish you didn't stop writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous