Thesis Topic 23 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Palmer seemed to be taking his time, maybe just enjoying the view of this firm young pretty ass, or maybe he was savoring Lillian's edginess and tension.

He finally started with a spank at half strength. In spite of being waiting for it, Lillian was startled with the sensation of pain and humiliation, which was quickly reinforced by a series of distributed swats around both buttocks and by Mr. Palmer, "I hope this spanking teach you that you can't go in life as an irresponsible little slut, and expect that using your body will get you free tickets to be a lazy little tramp."

Lillian wished that the driver could not hear the spanking, it was too shameful already. But then the pain took over the place of the shame, her ass was on fire and she felt the desire to cry but she was decided to at least have that little victory of taking her punishment as an adult. On the other hand, the pain, the humiliation and the constant rubbing of her pussy against Mr. Palmer's leg, was making her very wet. Fortunately for Mr. Palmer, he had covered it with Lillian's clothes, otherwise his expensive suit pants would be stained by now.

By the20 swat, she was feeling her ass was like 200 degrees hot and was very tender already. The sensations and feelings of pain, arousal, and humiliation overwhelmed her brain. When her ordeal finally ended, she had managed to keep her tears mostly at bay, but her nose was flowing and she was an emotional mess.

He handed her a tissue to clean her nose. Which she did and was trying to compose herself when he said, "OK, now Lillian, show me what you are good at. Get on your knees in front of me."

He then tossed Lillian wet clothes to the sit across and after checking that his pants didn't get any stains he lowered them along with his trousers.

"Now do your job,"

Lillian took his cock in her hand and started stroking it slowly and licking it from time to time, all without much enthusiasm.

He then said, "No Lillian. I want to see what good use can your mouth has. We already know your hands are more less useful for cleaning, but I don't know about your mouth. It surely isn't good for speaking anything smart. I only have heard stammering pleads from it anyway. Put your hands behind your back and let's see if your mouth can be useful for something."

Lillian blushed and complied, all this talk was getting her horny again. This time it was worse than the blowjob that she gave under his desk, this time she could feel his eyes looking at her degradation and he was constantly making orders.

"OK, lick my balls... Now swallow it all... now look at me... there... Good girl, keep doing it, but don't forget to look at me every few seconds."

Lillian complied with every order, she was getting more worked up by the minute. She was especially humiliated and aroused the times that she made eye contact with him because it made impossible for her to abstract herself from her situation and think she was with a boyfriend or something. Eye contact broke any fantasies because she could clearly see the scorn of the elegantly dressed man and she had to return to the reality that she was only a toy for him.

She realized that she was no longer a rising star of the business world, but just a keeling naked slut sucking this man cock with her hands crossed behind her back. "At least I am not doing this with some low-level man in an alley or something," she thought and then reprehended herself for looking comfort in so lame achievement.

After ten minutes of expertly applied ministrations, Mr. Palmer finally announced, "I am about to come, Lillian, you are to swallow everything. I don't want a single drop on my clothes or my body."

He was really close because just as he ended the phrase he started pumping jism inside Lillian's mouth. She tried to catch everything but didn't dare to swallow," he noted amused that she had his cum in her mouth and said.

"OK, I see you want to savor it, well use a tissue to clean my cock."

Lillian did it and he pulled his pants up and noticed that Lillian was grabbing some tissues.

"Don't you dare to spill my cum on those tissues Lilly. You have to swallow it."

She turned to see him like begging and he said.

"OK. Lilly, I will concede you this wish. You may choose between spitting my come over your tits and then use the tissues to clean them or swallow it all."

She wanted to set a limit, to regain some little control. Even as dumb as it was, she thought that not swallowing would be a little victory, so she spat the cum all over her tits, but when she was reaching for the tissues he grabbed the box away and said.

"I got one last challenge for you, and if you do it I won't fire you." Lillian turned to see him with amazement, "Wasn't all of this enough?" she thought bitterly.

He noticed her despair but ignored it and said, "You have to come before I reach my destination, otherwise you will be fired and I will part with the tissues box. I think we are maybe 5 or 7 minutes to arrive. And if you fake it, I will toss your clothes outside the window."

After a few seconds of shocked hesitation, she started rubbing her pussy, tracing gentle circles around her clit, while looking at the ground.

"Look at me while you do it."

Lillian continued blushing bright red.

"At this pace, you are not going to make it. Stop the shy act, we both know you are a slut, so put a good show for me, finger your pussy, caress your tits and don't forget to look at me the whole time."

Lillian followed his orders, she started caressing her tits with one hand, practically smearing his cum mixed with her saliva all over her tits, while at the same time she started assaulting her own pussy with one and then two fingers. Her respiration was becoming short and fast. She inserted a third finger and was pumping furiously in spite of the shame caused by Mr. Palmer's amused face, which nonetheless, once she was back in humiliation-arousal-frenzy only contributed to raising her horniness.

"I bet a slut like you must be wanting to have some sperm on your face. Don't you?"

Lillian didn't answer, she used her hand to grab as much cum from her tits as she could and then smeared it all over her face. The humiliating smell and the work of four fingers in her pussy finally made the magic and she came with an exploding orgasm while looking at Mr. Palmer in the eye.

She was still trembling when the car parked and Mr. Palmer said, "Good girl, you are really good at making shows." Lillian felt an odd satisfaction at the compliment in spite of her rational mind reject.

"This is my stop," said Mr. Palmer," Here are your clothes and the tissues box. The driver will drop you at the next subway station so you can make your way home."

15 minutes later Lillian was boarding an almost empty subway wagon. She was exhausted, barefoot, and in spite of all her efforts with the tissues, she smelled of semen and her own juices that stained her blouse and shorts. Fortunately and thanks to the time of the day, she was able to arrive at Karen's apartment without further incidents.