Thesis Topic 23 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" said Lillian insecurely.

"It is pretty obvious that you need sex right now, and so do we. So I propose that you take turns sucking Peter's cock and licking my pussy while you rub your clit until the three of us come. Doesn't it sound exciting?"

Pictures of she doing just that filled her mind contributing to her arousal. Two partners at a time, Serving a man and a woman at the same time, it all was like those hot porn videos that she had seen so frequently in the last few weeks. She pictured herself doing those degrading acts and she shivered with shame and arousal; Still, she tried to focus and somehow she managed to stop the nonsense by saying.

"No thanks, I don't need sex right now," she sounded less convincing than she intended.

"Look at your pussy, it can't be more swollen or wetter, not to mention your nipples, they look like bullets. Are you sure you don't need sex?"

"Yes... I ... I am sure," her little conviction quickly flying away.

"Well, I don't believe you. I think you want to do it but you stop because you know Karen wouldn't do it. So I dare you. If you really don't want to come, then I will put you in a chastity belt just like yesterday, and you wouldn't be able to come until tomorrow."

Lillian blushed bright red just remembering her Saturday's adventures. She didn't want to admit that she needed sex right then, but she remembered how desperate she became the day before, and how she ended up accepting a more degrading treatment just to be able to come. She hesitated for a few seconds, so Megan said.

"So, What is going to be?"

Lilly blushed, she was still fighting against her desires. She was thinking how to negotiate, how to stop all that craziness, but it was becoming harder and harder for her to think, to negotiate, to convince others of her point of view, it was maybe because of her confused state, or probably her horniness and her odd tendency to get off on humiliation; all in all her personality was becoming more submissive by the day.

"Ok," she said meekly.

"That's the spirit girl. But just to be sure the next time you won't hesitate, we will scale the things a notch up. Don't worry, It will be more exciting for you. Follow me to my room."

She went to her room and then Megan said absentmindedly while she rummaged through her drawers.

"Lilly. Cross your arms behind your back."

Lillian guessed her intentions and said, "But how... you promised... I need to... you know... touch myself..."

"Don't worry, you will have your orgasm, but you have to trust me."

Lillian reluctantly crossed her hands behind her back. Megan immediately started tying each wrist with the opposite elbow using a thick rope. Lillian just hopped that the rope marks on her skin would disappear before Karen returned to the apartment, otherwise it will be extremely embarrassing.

"Wait here until I call you. We will play a little game and have so much fun," Megan said, her cheerful voice full of excitement.

Lillian stayed standing tied in the middle of Megan's room. She realized that it was the first time she was allowed there. She was feeling pretty nervous and horny. She was biting her lower lip and just hopped this would be fast, so she could dress before Karen returned.

"Come on Lilly! Everything is set now!" shouted Megan from the living room.

Lillian rolled her eyes, "why can't we at least do it in a bedroom like normal people," she thought, omitting the fact that "normal people" won't be tied and ready to bring a couple to orgasm.

When she arrived in the living room she was immediately shocked. They have moved the trunk that served as a coffee table to a corner of the room. Megan and Peter were sat on the couch about a couple of feet apart from each other. On the floor about a foot from the couch was a black dildo with a wooden base, it was positioned in the middle of the way between Megan and Peter; But what shocked Lillian was the cameras; There were three cameras on tripods, two besides the couch and one in front of the couch. The cameras looked more like surveillance cameras than typical video cameras. The TV was on and was displaying the image of one of the cameras.

Lillian felt ditzy. "No Megan. No cameras... I told you I am not ready yet..." she tried to conceal the fact that despite her shock, she felt something else. She was undeniably aroused by the idea, but the fear of Megan having more evidence of her depravation, and more sellable porno material was scarier than any pleasure that she could feel.

"Don't worry; the DVD will be only for you. Peter and I are the last persons in the world that could want to be in a porno film. Peter has never been in front of the camera, and our current professional careers are not something that we are willing to throw in the trashcan just to get our kicks. The contract that I signed with my current employer explicitly forbids me to get back to modeling. Not that I want to."

"Then why?"

"Because it will be fun, and it will help you train you to ignore the cameras and enjoy the sex, believe me, it will be very useful for you in your new career, but if you need to think about it we can wait."

Lillian thought, "Megan won't let me go easy anyway, and the more we wait, the more I risk to be discovered like this by Karen," of course Lillian was in a negation state, she just couldn't admit, not even to herself, that the idea of being filmed again really added a lot to the eroticism of the game she was about to play.

"OK, but you promise that the DVD will be all mine, and no photos or clips of our game will end up in the internet," she said with feigned reluctance.

"I promise the first, but the second will depend on yourself, I can't control if you upload a video or not."

Lillian blushed bright red and said with a low voice.

"Of course I won't," but she didn't sound that convinced, the idea of posting another thing to her growing site was just too hot to ignore.

"I won't," she repeated now more to herself than to the others.

Peter then showed Megan a small remote control.

"A friend lent me this equipment; it is like a camera crew on a budget. See this control, with this buttons up top you control which camera you are selecting, with these arrows you may tilt up and down or left to right, and with these others, you may zoom in and out. The feed of the selected camera is the one shown on tv, and we are recording from that source. Get it?"

"Yes," said Megan. She was wearing a skirt, and she quickly took off her panties. Then she said,

"OK. Here are the rules: Lilly will give me oral pleasure for 3 minutes, then she will go to 'station 2: the dildo', she will fuck herself constantly with the dildo for 3 minutes, and then go to 'station 3: Peter' where she will suck his dick for 3 minutes, after that Lilly will return to station 2 and then to station 1: me, etc. I already set my smartphone to chime every 3 minutes"

The first to come will be the loser and will have to do a forfeit chosen by the winner, which will be of course the last to come."

Lillian saw the trick immediately: she will be having twice the stimulus sessions and half the break time between them.

"It is not fair. You will have it easier than me. I should..."

She was interrupted by Megan who said.

"I haven't finished the rules. There is a special rule for you. You may stop fucking yourself anytime you want."

Lillian looked at her puzzled.

"You just have to comply with two simple rules. First, at least 5 inches of the dildo must be inside you while you rest. And second, you must be telling us all the things that made you a big slut. You may simply say adjectives, but you can also tell us stories, or fantasies, anything that convinces us that you are a slut. If you are too repetitive or do not sound convincing or sincere I will call it a foul and you must restart the fucking. If you don't comply with the rules you lose"

Lillian was overwhelmed by the rules. She was trying to think about something to say when Megan's phone chimed and she said. "Run Lilly, you are losing time"

Lillian quickly knelt on the floor in front of Megan, who bunched her skirt at her waist, she was otherwise fully dressed. Lillian was again licking at that girl's pussy, this time she was trying very hard. She used her tongue to lick her clit and alternated it with attempts to fuck Megan's pussy with her tongue and even with her nose. She soon could feel Megan starting to get wet, and then tried really hard to make her come but the smartphone chimed again.

She slowly impaled herself on the dildo. She was a lot wetter than Megan, she had been aroused for much more time by then. She started to fuck herself as slowly as she could, to comply with the "constantly" requisite without stopping and without stimulating herself that much. Her pussy ached for more but she managed to keep the slow pace.

"Ding," sounded the chime again, to Lillian's relief and her pussy disappointment.

She crawled to Peter's lap. He had his cock out of his fly. He had unbuttoned his pants but hadn't pulled them down. His cock was barely erect, she had to lick a few seconds with her face smashed on his crotch. The metal zipper of his jeans was making a mark on Lillian's chin. By the time the chime sounded again he was fully erect.

Lillian returned to the 'station 2' and tried to repeat the same strategy, but she realized that her climax was approaching nonetheless. She then impaled herself on the dildo as much as she could. She didn't have an idea how much was 5" and it didn't occur to her that Megan didn't either. She then said shyly,

"I am a slut."

After a pause of a couple of seconds, Megan made a hand motion to continue, but she was out of ideas, and it was hard to think.

Peter came to her help. He was controlling the cameras expertly alternating the views from the front-left, front-right and behind, so he said,

"Repeat that looking to the camera on the left and smile as you do it."

Lillian complied, "I am a slut," she said smiling and feeling like a total bimbo.

"And a bimbo."

Fortunately, the chime sounded again.

This time she dove into Megan's pussy with more desperation. She could sense by her body temperature that Megan's arousal had receded. She was still wet but not as near to orgasm as when she stopped her ministration 6 minutes ago.

She licked and sucked and kissed and rubbed her nose on Megan's pussy and clit. Her face was now all smeared with Megan's juices but she had managed to make Megan start panting. She felt completely degraded, being on her knees naked and tied and desperately trying to pleasure that woman but that only contributed to her own arousal. Finally, the chime sounded.

This time as she impaled herself in the dildo she felt immediately that the hadn't cooled down enough during the three minutes that she attended Megan, she tried a couple of very slow strokes but she felt her climax approaching like a train. It was just impossible to resist 3 minutes of stimulation without coming, no matter how slowly she stroked herself. She sighed resigned and then turned to see one of the cameras and smiling she said.

"I am a slut," she tried to repeat, but Megan kicked her leg softly, like saying, "that doesn't count"

"I sucked my boss cock to get my cleaning girl job," she said with a shy smile.

Megan kicked her again smiling. And Lillian continued, this time with fewer pauses between phrases.

"I like to be the one with the smallest skirts around. I don't like to use underwear, I never use it. I don't even have underwear, I destroyed my last set."

"A friend lent me some underwear and I lost it too."

"I am a dirty slut; I like to be nude around clothed people."

She was getting more and more into it.

"I like to be seen as a sex object, I like to have my nude photos on the internet so losers can possess me, and come over my image."

Then the chime went on again.

Relieved to have been able to postpone her orgasm, she went to suck Peter's cock again. He was still hard, maybe hearing her humiliating herself kept him aroused. Still, he had a good deal of self-control and despite her best efforts to lick his balls and shaft and then swallow it completely she could not get to make him come, she got however to taste his pre-cum.

This time she felt almost coming just by impaling herself. She breathed deeply and started her dirty talk. Looking to one camera or the other, and smiling as often as she could while saying things like.

"I like to be fondled in the subway, even under my clothes. I love to be completely naked in the station's bathrooms, I made it once, and I sucked a boy's cock and French kissed another girl. They were fully dressed."

"I don't even have to know the last name of a man to suck his cock."

Unconsciously she started slowly fucking herself again

"I normally fail at job interviews, but I know how to use my body and my mouth to get a job, even if it is a shitty job like being a cleaning girl or a nude waitress at the dark horse."

Megan and Peter saw each other in the eye amused by this new revelation.

"I dream to be the most famous slut on the internet, so people know how depraved I am, and everybody knows that I am not an easy lay, no sir, I am a sure lay. You just have to tell me and I open my legs. I like to obey my betters, and everybody is my better."

Her respiration was becoming short and ragged, she was getting hornier and hornier and her fucking was peaking pace. She continued talking. It was like a catharsis; she was finally saying all those things that she had done and had thought of herself, but she was telling her brain that it was just an act to win the game.

"I even whored myself with three customers for a few bucks that I needed, and I came, and I came. My only regret is that I made it with just one person at a time, it would have been even more exciting if I would have been pleasuring two or even the three of them at the same time."

She exploded in a big orgasm as the smartphone was chiming again.

"Oh no, I lost," she thought while coming to her senses.

"You lost, now we need to see who will tell your forfeit," said Megan cheerfully.

Lillian was convinced that she needed to make Megan come first and tried to go for the killing. But Megan changed the rules, now it will be 1-minute intervals, and of course, there won't be any 'stops' in the middle of the way.

So she started alternating more frequently between pussy and cock, she was sweating from all the effort, and the movement between crouches and the emotion of the competency was making Peter and Megan laugh nervously, and Lillian could not avoid giggling. So the last few minutes of the game were filled with Lillian's giggles as she tried desperately to make the pair come.

Finally, Megan arched her back and accepted defeat with a delicious orgasm. Lillian stopped thinking the game was over.

"At least I win this little victory. I made Megan come first," she thought.

"Hey. Peter deserves to come, after all of his control. Come on Lilly, go for it!"

Lillian restarted her ministrations to Peter's cock, and after just a few minutes he couldn't hold it anymore and exploded in the middle of Megan's cheers and Lillian's giggles; his abundant hot spunk landed all over Lillian's face, chest and hair. She then collapsed exhausted.

She awoke to Megan's voice

"Lilly, wake up... Lilly"

Lillian made an effort to open her eyes. The juice that Megan gave her earlier worked wonders for her hangover's headache, but she still was lacking sleep. She immediately realized that something was seriously wrong. She was sitting on the floor, her back leaned on the center of the couch, her knees were tied to the armrests of the sofa and her ankles to the front legs of it, so her legs were wide open forming and M. Her hands were still tied behind her back, and she was gagged.

She could feel some kind of fabric inside her mouth and it was kept there by duct tape that was all around her head, from her mouth to her neck. She noticed a hint of flavor, and she realized that the fabric must be Megan's panties. She blushed at the thought that she had recognized the flavor of another girl's juices.

She felt something pulling her hair as Peter was putting the final touches to her bondage. He had divided her long red hair in three bunches one for each temple and another in the back of her head. He had tied each bunch of hair to the armrests and to the center of the sofa's back. As a result, her head was pretty much immobile; she couldn't nod and she couldn't turn her head to either side.

She felt claustrophobic and on the verge of panic, but tried to control herself, she was getting used to Megan's bondage games, and she didn't dislike them that much, as a matter of fact, they aroused her, just this time she didn't want to play any games because each minute that passed increased the possibility of Karen's return and being discovered in such an embarrassing situation.

From the corner of her eye, she saw with apprehension Megan opening the trunk and her old and ragged suitcase. She began protesting thru the gag as Megan was pulling all of her clothes from the suitcase and putting them inside a trash bag.

"Listen Lilly. You need clothes that make a statement of who you are and what you are. Clothes that set you apart from your cousin, but are nonetheless inspired by her wardrobe. So these clothes have to go.

Let me tell you about your new dress code:

From now on, you are the girl of the eternal summer; you will only wear shorts or mini skirts, and sleeveless blouses. Of course, a slut like you doesn't need underwear; it only gets in the way, and you would most probably lose it. "

Lillian blushed at the implication of the last phrase, and Megan continued.

"Furthermore, the kind of clothes that you will wear don't go well with underwear, it would show."

Lillian was no so surprised by the "dress code," but why did Megan took her clothes away, after all, most of her clothes fit the code except for a few blouses and the skimmer jeans that she bought with the money that Karen's coworkers gave her.

"I know what you are thinking. Your clothes are near but not quite there for your new image; they are not inspired by Megan's wardrobe."

Lillian looked at Megan completely puzzled.

"Let me finish with the rules," Megan continued,

"Shorts: None of your shorts should be bigger than Karen's smallest panties."

Lillian palled. It was too much. She will be showing a good deal of buttocks, at least a couple of inches. And it was humiliating that she will be wearing on the street an attire that Karen would seldom dare to wear in her bedroom, or under her clothes.

Megan continued, enjoying Lillian's shocked face.

"Skirts: None of your skirts must be bigger than Karen's smallest short"

A skirt that short only would cover her ass and pussy if she stood up with her arms by her side. Any movement could easily make her display her charms, and without underwear, it would be quite a show.

Lillian was getting aroused by the idea, but she begged thru her gag, but Megan ignored the muffled sounds; she could guess what was she saying, but feigned that she didn't have a clue.

"And for blouses, they must show at least twice the abdomen skin of Karen's crop blouse, and the straps shouldn't be wider than the ones in Karen's blouse"

Lillian was trying to say no, desperately.

"I don't think that such clothes even exist," she thought, trying to gain some confidence.

Megan was enjoying the moment. She liked playing with her little flesh toy.

"You probably think that I will have a hard time finding clothes that comply with your new dress code. Well, don't thank me yet, but I already know where to find them.

The shorts could be those sexy little ones that girls wear at the beach over their bikini bottoms or thongs. For your skirts, I was thinking of an inexpensive lingerie store near the mall. I am sure I can afford two or three skirts for you. And for your tops, I am thinking mostly in sports bras and cropped thank tops, probably from the same store."