Thesis Topic 23 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that first meeting, Karen was wearing a small outfit, (not as small as the ones Lillian wears now), but now she was wearing a casual but classy outfit. Her self-confidence had skyrocketed as her successes added one on top of the other. The fact that she now owned her former top of the line laptop added to Lillian's discomfort. Somewhat the laptop was a symbol of her former social and intellectual position above Karen, and now it was the other way around.

Lillian shivered with shame remembering her own change. She was then a proud feminist dressed in an expensive business suit, talking fluently in a very professional language. Now, in practically weeks she was completely another person, her job was crap, her academic future was hanging from a very thin line; she was penniless, and didn't even own any decent clothes. She was now completely naked with semen plastered on her hair and body after sexually satisfying 6 people that day in the most humiliating ways, and now she was licking Karen's pussy. She was shocked by her downfall, but she was more aroused than ever, her right hand traveled to her own pussy and started gently rubbing her clit while continued licking.

She heard typing on the computer.

"Listen, Lilly, The only way to make Megan give me the release form is to have a representation contract. I will be your agent in the new contract, and I will have participation in your earnings, but to convince Megan, she should receive participation too. You know something as a finder's fee. That way, she could be willing to give me the release form in exchange of earnings in all your future porno jobs instead of just the one you already did."

Lillian was pulled out of her horniness stupor and reacted. The contract didn't sound right, it would be like getting out of the pan and into the fire.

"But the whole point is that I don't want to do anything in porn."

"I know, but if you don't sign the contracts for the shoots the representation contract doesn't mean a thing, as a matter of fact, it is a lot safer than the release forms that already give Megan the power to publish your photos and videos whenever she wants."

Lillian felt strange. It was deliciously humiliating to have a porno-model representation contract with an agent and all. The fact that it would end Megan's leverage on her was so great that she was smiling widely.

Lillian resumed her licking with more enthusiasm. Lillian's cheeks felt warmer on Karen's tights and she realized that Lillian was aroused by the contract. She smiled and said,

"It is humiliating to have such a contract, but you get off on humiliation, don't you?"

Lillian merely nodded inside Karen's legs.

"Why don't we make it as humiliating as we can. That way you can get your kicks, and it won't matter because you will never sign a photo or video session contract."

Lillian felt a rush of arousal and nodded again.

"Let's start with the fees," said Karen, "usually the Agent gets 20% to 30% that he/she shares with any person who helps in getting new contracts, that includes finder's fees and networking fees."

Lillian continued licking, just listening.

"But that is too standard, it wouldn't be humiliating, would it be?"

"No," said Lillian from under the table.

"Ok, I will take care of that. Also, a humiliating contract should reduce your saying in which porno you do. Let's say that your signature is only required in the first photo or video shoot, then the signature of your agent is enough to commit you to do the job."

Lillian respiration was getting short and ragged. Karen was also getting close, but for a reason, she didn't want to come with a woman's tongue in her pussy. It was as if that would make her gay. She realized that she was more aroused by the contract and her domination over Lillian than from her expert ministrations.

"Ok. Lillian, I have the contract ready. Come, sit over the table, with your legs open... wider... that's it. Wait a second I already sent the document to the printer in my room."

She returned to the living room with a few papers and handed a copy to Lillian. Then she turned the laptop around and started the webcam, she adjusted the camera so it only showed Lillian from the top of her shoulders and up.

"I will need to have this contract notarized so Megan believes it is for true. You will sign it in front of the camera, but you will first explain with your words the most controversial clauses of the contract so the notary knows that you were perfectly aware of them. So study the contract and be prepared to talk about it."

Lillian merely nodded, she was on the edge, she felt very horny at the time, and reading the humiliating clauses didn't help. She felt confused, the video seemed unnecessary, she could go with the notary and ratify her signature, but her pussy was almost begging her to do it.

"Lilly, you may touch your pussy while you do your explanation, it won't show in the video anyway."

That made the trick. Lillian started softly rubbing her pussy and talked straight to the cam.

"Well, it is a pretty standard representation contract with several exceptions that I am aware of:

First, let's talk about the fees, I don't consider the standard fees are fair, the business part of a porno photoshoot is more important and harder to do than simply posing naked, or doing a bunch of sexual stuff in front of a camera, after all, it doesn't require any academic preparation; I just need to be a horny slut to do that. Anybody can be a horny slut, but it requires preparation and business skills to land an attractive contract, or to discover a new slut, and patiently train her and introduce her to the world of porn, so I think the earnings of my contracts should be distributed as follows: 55% for my agent, 30% for my finder, and 15% for me. It sounds to me as the right proportions."

Lillian shivered with shame, in an hypothetical porno career, she would be making less than half of Megan and Karen would be making almost four times her own income. She had never felt her clit so hard, and her pussy so wet in her life.

"Second: The power I give to my Agent. Well, I reserve myself the right to decide when to start my porno career, but once I have signed my first porno session contract, I would rather leave all business decisions to my Agent. I trust that she will make better decisions than me, so I want to grant her with power of attorney to sign any porno contracts in my name, and they will be legally bonding for me. To give that the proper strength, I will personally pay from my earnings, any "no-show" fee that results from me not complying with a contract my agent signs, and I will also pay my agent and my finder their much-deserved fees."

Lillian realized that considering a no-show penalty of 50% of a contract, she would have to do 9 contracts, just to pay for one that she neglected. She was getting so close to orgasm.

"Third: The contract is irrevocable for 5 years, if any of the parts would want to break it sooner, it would have to pay a penalty fee of $250,000 to the other part. This is because I know that once in the business I can chicken out for one reason or another, but I am convinced that it is my best career path, so I want to be 100% committed."

Karen was also rubbing her own pussy while listening to Lillian and was very close herself.

"OK Lilly, sign the contract now. The two copies in every page."

Lillian complied and as she was doing it, Karen came with a very strong orgasm, high on her feelings of power and domination.

Lillian was all worked up and didn't know what to do, she wanted to touch herself, but she wasn't commanded to do so. She was confused, it would be too shameful to continue by her own will, her masturbation in front of Karen.

Just then Karen showed her another set of papers, "Perhaps you would like to sign this contract to publish in 'porn site' the sessions that you already have..."

Lillian was so horny that she considered doing it, but instead, she inserted a couple of fingers inside her pussy and came with an explosion.