They Brought Her Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evie spread her knees farther than I had. Her pussy was only an inch from my face as I watched Darren push his cock into her. His hanging balls hit me in the forehead and then dragged over my face, and then reversed direction. "Lick it," said Darren and I wasn't sure who he was talking to. Was he telling Evie to eat me? Or was he telling me to eat her? "Lick my dick," he added, and then I knew exactly what he meant. He wanted to feel my tongue on his cock as it moved in and out of his wife. I complied.

I bent my head back so I could get my tongue up where it needed to be and began licking the underside of his shaft as he stroked in and out of Evie's pussy. Her sex was as wet as mine felt, and her juices were flowing freely. To say that I got a taste of her pussy would be an understatement. In the heat of the moment I didn't think anything of it. I focused on his cock and adding to his pleasure. I had cum several times, and I wanted to make him do the same. I had become that female animal focusing, in the heat of the moment, on making the male release his seed.

Then pleasure filled my pussy again. Evie had grabbed that toy I'd been using earlier and shoved it into me, turning it on to both vibrate and thrust. Once she pushed it up into my hungry sex, she had lowered her face and began licking or sucking... or both on my clit. It was overwhelming, nearly too much stimulation. But I couldn't say no, so I just spread my legs farther and focused on Darren's pussy-slicked cock.

I came again... and then again... only the second time I came that way I had Darren's cock in my mouth. He had pulled out of Evie's pussy and pointed it down at me... so I opened my mouth and took it in. He pushed it in until he hit my throat again and while I did my best to open it for him, he pulled back out. He pushed his cock back into Evie, balls deep, and then pulled back out and pushed it into my mouth. My second orgasm hit me as I was sucking Evie's pussy juice off Darren's cock for the whatever time.

As I reveled in the pleasure Evie was providing, fucking me and sucking my clit, Darren pulled away and backed off a step. I looked up just in time to see him put his hand on Evie's back, pushing her down, forcing her pussy onto my face. Darren's eyes met mine as he gave me my next order. "Eat her," he said. "Make her cum."

The voice in my head that had never even slightly entertained the thought of being with another woman; the part of me that wasn't a fan of tasting my own pussy off my husband's cock; that little voice that said, "But you're not bi-sexual," screamed. Then it was silenced by the voice that said, "Pay your debt. You agreed to be the payment for the lost bet. You are theirs to use as they see fit, in every way until they're done with you."

I opened my mouth, fastened my lips to Evie's pussy lips, stuck my tongue into her fucked-open juicy hole and sucked. I held the lip lock as I slid my tongue back and forth, in and out of her, and then released it to reattach over her clit. I sucked hard, helping her buzzing nub to engorge further and then I began flicking my tongue back and forth across it. Her hips humped against the pleasure, and she redoubled her oral attentions on my clit in return. For the first time in my life I was 69ing with another woman and doing it with a hunger.

A couple minutes later Evie's breathing changed, and her hips began to move, apparently without her control. I sucked and licked harder and moaned when she came. Her pussy juiced up a little more and she tried to pull it away from the stimulation of my tongue, but I wrapped my arms around her lower back and held her in place. I kept sucking and licking her clit until she pulled her face out of my sex and screamed, "Enough!" Then I let go of her...

Evie moved off me, falling over on her side as she tried to catch her breath. Idly I thought, 'What did I just do?' Then I realized I didn't care. It felt good. It didn't mean anything but that I was enjoying myself and pleasuring my partners, my owners for the night. "On your back," Darren said. He was still standing at the end of the bed. I flipped around so my pussy was pointed at him and moved toward the end of the bed. He grabbed my legs, wrapped his arms around my thighs and pulled me to him. He guided his cock in and started fucking me again. 'Finally!' my brain screamed. I just relaxed and enjoyed the fuck, laying my head back and closing my eyes.

I felt movement on the bed and opened my eyes to see Evie's crotch open and spread above my face, lowering steadily as she spread her knees. She was facing Darren, so my nose was going to be nestled up against her ass while I ate her... and that's when I realized that I wasn't even doubting it. I wasn't hesitating. I wasn't holding back. As her pussy was coming down on my face, I had opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. When her wet lips met my tongue, I kept it stiff and gave her the small pole to mount... and she did. As her husband kept fucking my pussy with his fantastic cock, I ate her to another orgasm, proud of the fact when her hips started jerking in pleasure.

As Evie was coming down from her peak, I heard Darren's moans change and knew he was getting close to his as well. I moaned in response, humping my hips up at him, spreading my legs farther, every move of my body making it clear that I wanted his cum as deep in me as he could put it. His strokes slowed and his movements got a little jerky... and then he pushed as deep into my sex as he could manage, pulling my legs to him, helping him get deeper. And then I felt that wonderful flood of liquid heat begin to sear the inside of my pussy as he released his load in repeated jets of creamy fire.

I was disappointed when he pulled out while he was still cumming, apparently stroking his cock because I felt more of his hot cum landing on my pussy, up my belly and even some on my tits. I couldn't see it because Evie was still riding my face.

I didn't realize Darren had stepped away until Evie moved off my face. I looked down at my body and saw several shiny streaks of Darren's milky while juice. Looking at Evie I saw some spots on her lower belly too. He had really gotten some projection on that load. No wonder I had felt it so strongly in my pussy. When he came, he CAME. Darren lay down on the bed as Evie moved away. I moved to make room for him. As Darren got comfortable, his sticky cock beginning to wilt, he said, "Get cleaned up. We're not done yet."

I looked at Evie and she smiled at me, taking me by the hand and leading me to the bathroom. She got the shower going and we took turns peeing before we got in. The water felt good; hot and steamy, like a million pleasurable pinpricks on my skin. Evie grabbed the soap and began to lather me up, handing it to me so I could return the favor once she was satisfied that I had been soaped enough. It felt weird to be alone with another woman in a shower, but I couldn't deny that her hands felt good caressing me. At that point, I'd already eaten her, so what line was left to cross? I had to relax and go with the flow.

Evie turned me around in the spacious shower, grabbing my hair and pushing me forward, bending me over. I felt her grab the soap, rubbing it between the wet cheeks of my ass, building up a good lather and paying a lot of attention to my rosebud. It felt good. I had always enjoyed a little anal stimulation, even though I wasn't big on anal sex. Still, I wasn't going to argue about the pleasure she was giving me.

I moaned when she pushed the first finger into my ass and began stroking, but I paused when she added the second finger. She felt my pause and held still for a moment. I knew she wanted some feedback. "It feels good," I said to her. "I'm just not big into anal."

"I see," she said as she started pushing her fingers in and out again. I moaned. It did feel good. "Well," she continued, "You're going to be." She kept finger my ass and I felt myself relaxing, making it more pleasurable. "Darren won't let you leave tonight until he's taken your ass too."

My stomach fluttered at her words. Darren's cock was bigger than my husband's and while it felt great in my pussy, the thought of taking it in my ass scared me. "Just relax," Evie said, continuing to finger my ass, helping me relax. "We'll make sure it's comfortable..." she paused and then added, "but you ARE going to take it." The moan that escaped me was in response to her words rather than the pleasure her fingers were providing. I arched my back and pushed my ass back to her. She pushed in a third finger... slowly... gently. Opening my ass farther.

She added more soap, made the lather slipperier... Pushed all three fingers in and out, relaxing me. I felt her other hand reach around me as she kept finger fucking my ass, the fingers of her other hand finding my still buzzing clit where she began to rub. My pleasure grew and I realized that what I needed to cum was something filling me. Well, I thought Darren was going to give me that. He was going to fill my ass with his cock. In that moment I realized I wanted him to. I was payment for the lost bet and if he wanted a total cock slut, willing to take it in every hole, that's what I was going to be. I pushed my ass back to Evie's hand more, relaxing and pushing, and taking her fingers like my ass was made for violating.

I wanted to cum so bad, but her fingers and clit-rubbing weren't going to make it happen. After she had fingered my ass with that three-finger triangle for several minutes, she pulled down the showerhead and rinsed me... thoroughly. When she was satisfied that I was squeaky clean and there was no soap left on me -- or in me -- anywhere, she told me to dry off. She rinsed herself while I dried off and then I went into the bedroom with Darren, waiting for Evie to join us.

Darren was in the middle of the bed, still on his back, his cock completely flaccid. He opened his eyes as I climbed in next to him, laying down, my head on his chest, my hand reaching for his cock. Neither of us said anything as I slowly caressed and began to stroke his length. His limp cock hardened quickly, and he was nearly at full staff when Evie climbed in the bed on the other side of him. She laid down in much the same position I was, just on the opposite side, and as I stroked his cock, she massaged his balls. He moaned. "Oh, yeah," Evie said with a smile, "He's got more cum left to give us."

I felt Darren's hand on the back of my head, pushing it down toward his cock and I knew what he wanted. I was happy to provide it. I adjusted my position so I could get down as necessary to suck his dick. He moaned and when I looked up, he and Evie were kissing passionately... and I went back to sucking his cock. Evie was still massaging his balls and I wondered if I would get a mouthful.

It wasn't to be. Darren grabbed my hair and pulled me off his cock, giving me orders as he did so. "69 time again," he said. "Get where you were on the end of the bed," he told me. "Evie... get on top of her. Get her ready."

I moved into the position I was in when he had fucked me, my ass right at the end of the bed, my feet up on the edge. My knees were up, and my legs spread wide. I didn't move as Evie got on top of me, lowering her pussy to my mouth, and lowering her mouth to my pussy. This time I didn't hesitate even the slightest bit. I opened my mouth and wrapped my hands around her lower back, pulling her onto my face and stretching my tongue out to lick all of her.

She did the same to me except that she went straight into my pussy with her tongue... and then pulled out to lick down farther, running her tongue and spreading spit over my asshole. I moaned and pumped my hips, giving her an indication of how much I enjoyed it. I felt her tongue press into my rosebud as her hands grabbed my ass-cheeks and pulled them apart. I knew her goal -- to open my ass for Darren. I knew it was inevitable. I knew it would feel better, less uncomfortable, if I helped and was enthusiastic. I relaxed as much as possible, just enjoyed everything she did, and focused on eating her pussy.

Vaguely I thought about the fact that 12 hours earlier if someone had told me I would be hungrily eating pussy while a woman opened my ass for her husband to fuck, I'd have laughed at them. But here I was eagerly eating her pussy and helping her open my ass for Darren to fuck. I wanted him to. I wanted to go back to my husband and tell him that the couple had taken me in every way; that I had sucked Darren's cock and that he'd fucked me... in both my pussy and my ass. Would Wolf reclaim my ass like he did my pussy after I played?

My ass felt slick with Evie's spit and my own pussy juices. I felt her pulling my ass cheeks farther apart and then I felt Darren's cockhead pushing against my backdoor. 'Relax,' I said to myself. 'Focus on Evie's pussy, her attention to my pussy, and let Darren do what he wants to do.' I was eating Evie's pussy like a starving women. Evie's tongue felt heavenly on my clit, and she was holding my ass open for Darren. He pushed very slow and very gentle. It was a steady growing pressure against my ass. I pushed for him and opened my asshole and felt his cockhead pop in.

I moaned. He moaned. Evie was looking at his cock in my ass from an inch or less away. She moaned and encouraged him. "Yes," she said. "Fuck her ass. Make her give you everything."

Darren held still for a minute, letting my ass get used to the intrusion. Evie increased her attention to my clit and stroked one finger into my pussy. I focused my thoughts on what I was doing to her, trying to live my pleasure through hers. Gradually, Darren pushed more of his length into my backdoor, slowly stroking, adding more length with each penetration, a little at a time. And then I felt his pelvis pushing against me and knew he had fully taken my ass.

It wasn't long at all before any discomfort was replaced by pleasure as Darren's cock fucked me again while Evie ate my pussy. She added a few fingers and kept her tongue busy on my clit. I did my best to return the favor, sucking and licking her clit while pushing two fingers into her to stroke her inside. She moaned and before long got her first orgasm in this position. I could feel mine getting close and added some energy to my push against Darren. He got the hint and sped up his strokes just enough to push me over the edge.

When my orgasm set in, I could literally feel my ass clenching around his invading length, adding stimulation to what his cock was already enjoying. Evie's tongue left my pussy and, I assume, moved to Darren's balls. Between my ass squeezing him and her mouth on his balls, his orgasm didn't take long. I heard his breathing change and his cock swell ever so slightly more. With some feeling of utter sluttiness I wanted to push him over the edge, so I egged him on. I pulled my face out of Evie's pussy and said in a loud, clear voice, "Yes! Give it to me! Cum in my ass! Fuck me!"

Darren moaned again and his strokes changed, much like they had when he came in my pussy and then he thrust fully into my backdoor, held me there firmly and began to dump his load in my bowels. I could feel the heat of it as he fired jet after hot sticky jet of his cum into my ass. "Yes!" I moaned. "Give it to me." I moaned and groaned and bucked against him as if his cock cumming in my ass was the best pleasure I'd ever had.

And then it was over. His orgasm had passed and all I felt was his slowly softening cock shrinking in me back there. He slowly pulled out of me even as he was shrinking, and much to my surprise Evie quickly planted her face back in my crotch. I enjoyed the feeling of her tongue on me and then realized she was reaching for my rosebud. It took me a minute before I realized that some of Darren's cum was leaking out of me and she was doing her best to suck and lick it up. It was just such a naughty thing to do... it turned me on immensely. I moaned, raised my pussy to her and curled my back to get my ass closer for her. She didn't slow down and was immediately tongue-fucking my ass again, tasting her husband and cleaning up some of the sticky.

When we had all calmed down, I realized that Darren had gone into the bathroom. I heard the shower running. Evie had moved off me and we were both laying on our backs catching our breath. "Thank you," she said quietly. "You did well."

"I feel like I should be thanking you," I replied with a chuckle.

"Why?" she asked. It sounded like a serious question. I had to think about it if I wanted to give her a serious answer.

"Well," I said, hesitating and as I got my thoughts together, "You all pushed me to do things I wouldn't normally do, and I did them because I had to pay off the bet." I paused and thought again. "And as a result, not only did I have a great time, I learned about other ways I can enjoy sexual pleasure."

"Well, that's good," she said. "Expanding potential for sexual pleasure is always good."

Darren came out of the bathroom, dried and wearing a towel around his waist. "You're welcome to shower again before you head back to Wolf," he said to me.

I thought about everything I had learned that night and looked over at Evie. "Want to join me again?"

She grinned back, a delighted look on her face. "Wouldn't miss it." Together we got up and went into the shower. I was no longer hesitant as I explored her body with my hands, and I made a point of tasting her in ways I hadn't -- sucking her nipples, gently biting them and stretching them with my teeth. I lathered every inch of her body from the neck down and paid as much attention to her ass as she had mine in the first shower. Both of us came again against each other's fingers and hands, and we took turns drying each other off when we got out of the shower. Back in the bedroom I pulled my dress on over my head, but I left my bra and thong where they were. I exchanged cell phone numbers with both Darren and Evie, kissed them both goodnight and headed back to my husband.

- - - - - - - - - -

"So," Dana said, as she looked at me from about an inch away, her hand stroking my engorged cock, "what do you think?"

"Sounds like you had a blast," I said.

"I did," she replied.

I thought for a moment before saying anything else. "It also sounds like you'd enjoy being payment for another lost bet in the future."

She was quiet for just a moment before she moved to straddle me, settling her fucked-open still wet pussy down onto my cock. "I'd love to be your bet payment anytime you want," she said.

Later we fell asleep snuggled up, my cum running out of her onto my thigh. In the morning, before we checked out, we signed into our accounts on the swinger sites we belonged to and changed her sexual orientation from "straight" to "bi-comfortable."

It had been a good night.

12