All Comments on 'They Brought Her Out Pt. 02'

by XplrgMDCpl94

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lorishub791lorishub7915 months ago

it would be great to get my wife to pay off a bet

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Terrific! The author writes such good stories, and this one is no excerption. Incredibly erotic.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

The author does a brilliant job, I think, of telling a story largely from the POV of the MC, often a woman. This has resulted in incredibly erotic sex scenes as well on as making the MC very three dimensional and believable.

consulting91consulting914 months ago

That was a fantastic story. The author tells it in a compelling way and keeps you wanting more.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady4 months ago

Very well done. I heartily gave it five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SirKevinSirKevinabout 1 month ago

I really appreciate the fact that, despite having full control, Evie continued to check in with her. That's quality Topping, and an essential part of my practice. Excellent story, and thank you for sharing it with us!

PM me if you'd like a proofreader/editor for future stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXplrgMDCpl94@XplrgMDCpl94
UPDATE: I've decided to publish some of my works as ebooks. Go to Amazon and search my pseudonym "Wolf Bennington" and you'll find them. Wow!! THANK YOU Literotica readership! I never thought I'd have so many followers (over 850!! now) and I SURELY never thought my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES