They Call Me Phallus Ch. 01

Story Info
Man is blackmailed into a life as a sex slave.
2.6k words
4.39
27.8k
31
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers

Authors note: This is the first of many chapters in this work of pure fiction. The story contains depictions of illegal acts of blackmail and human slavery and is intended strictly for the erotic enjoyment of the reader. All Fictional Charters are adults over 18.

They call me Phallus -- Chapter 1, Mistress Ruby claims me.

My name used to be Phillip and my cock controls my life. Ever since my early twenties I seemed to always have a permanent hard-on and it would happen at the worst possible times. Movie theaters, the mall, and especially working out at the club. I'd spot a well-endowed women on a Stairmaster and I'd have to leave. I'd always try to hide my stiffness, but it wasn't easy.

I would walk hunched over, put my hand in my pocket and even tried carrying a jacket, but nothing would hide my pending embarrassment. I'd always have to shower at home for fear of sporting a stiffy in the locker room. No one seemed to notice, at least, that's what I thought until the night that my entire life changed.

But that's getting a little ahead in the story.

Anyway, as a young adult, and still living with my parents, I used to keep a stash, you know, the stash that all twenty-something young men think is safety hidden under their mattress.

As I would page through my various porno magazines, my cock would get rock hard and wouldn't go down until I wacked myself off. I'd even wake up in the middle of the night and have to masturbate myself back to sleep. It was my obsession. My cock was the Master and I was the Slave. I had a few girlfriends but it wasn't long before missionary sex just was of no interest to me. I started checking out the internet.

When I moved out on my own, I'd spend many night's masturbating in front of a computer screen. I became somewhat of a recluse, it was just me, the internet and "Him". Soon, even that wasn't satisfying. I found myself getting very bold with my search engine, some really raunchy stuff. My interest soon turned to Female Domination.

The more I learned about it, the more obsessed I became. I'd spend entire weekends with "Him" and a large assortments of Internet bondage videos.

I started buying all sorts of sex toys; cock rings, butt plugs, and various chastity appliances. I was insatiable. Many days I'd have to call in sick to my job because I was too horny to work.

Soon I was checking out local Dominatrix listings, although they excited me, I could never get up the nerve to actually go to one. One particular night I decided to swallow my inhibitions and join the local BDSM club. I was way too shy to ever participate. I'd always sit in the back of the room with "Him" and watch the various S/M activities.

Many times I'd have to limp out to my car or to the restroom to beat off and then sneak back for the rest of the meeting. I always had to sit way past the adjournment time and wait for the rock to disappear in my shorts. No one ever seemed to pay any attention to me and I was convinced that the activity of my overactive penis went basically unnoticed.

One night that all abruptly changed. The meeting had been over for about fifteen minutes and I started to make some progress on softening my bulge. I was about to get up and try to limp out, but there SHE was!! She was wearing black spandex leggings, lace up black high heeled boots, and a red cotton tee shirt.

Around her neck hung a hefty gold necklace. She had a presence to her that made everyone take notice. She was tall, slender and had deep auburn hair with lipstick that set off her already ample lips.

I was awestruck, my overcharged Johnson immediately sprang to life. I sat down in the closest chair I could find and tried to act casual. To my amazement, she pulled up a chair next to me and presented herself as Mistress Ruby. I tried to introduce myself but all I could do is stutter my name.

She put her fingers on my lips and said,

"I'll do all the talking."

She reached down and patted my steadily growing bulge and said,

"He is why I'm here."

She took my hand and led my body, stiffy in tow, into the woman's bathroom. She took me into a stall and pushed me against the wall. She looked into my eyes and told me she'd been hearing things about my wayward cock. Turns out, everybody had noticed. She grabbed my zipper and said,

"Let's have a look, shall we?"

In one swift action she unzipped my pants and instantly had my throbbing cock in her hand. She then undid my belt and let my pants fall to the floor. She smiled and whispered,

"Let's take him for a test drive shall we?"

She pulled my cock perpendicular to my body and started flicking my frenulum with a tiny red jewel on the tip of her pierced tongue.

She proceeded to cup my balls, separate them, and stretch them apart. She then deep throated me, working my penis in and out of her mouth. She stopped and starting jacking me off, stopping periodicity to check my growing length with her hands.

She worked my member back into her mouth and started flicking at my pee hole with her piercing. Next I knew she was working her finger into my urethra and painfully stretched it open. Her assault on my cock continued with her alternating between her mouth and her hands.

Then she started working on my balls again, she separated them and pulled them as far apart as she could. She "weighed" each of my testacies and wrapped her fingers around them. She then made a fist around the base of my bag with her left hand, stretching my balls as far from my body as she could.

She started probing my ass, testing to see how many fingers she could work into my bung hole and massage my prostate. I started to make inaudible noises so she took a rolled up towel out of her purse and stuffed it into my mouth. She started working again on my manhood and nearly brought me to climax, then she suddenly stopped, paused for me to calm down a little, and then started again.

As she continued her hand job she told me how one of the regular attendees at the meetings had recognized me from my workouts, turns out, they did notice me, they even had a nickname for me,

"The Phallus."

I was shocked, I should have known. When she heard the whole story she decided to come and see for herself. She kept working her magic on my genitals and had me close to climax many times. She'd stop and say,

"Not yet, honey."

She told me she wanted to see just how hard she could make me. I was in hard-on heaven!

She continued her pattern of alternation between lips and hands. She'd have me ready to cum and she'd stop and measure the length of my penis with her palms again, it was getting bigger, I never knew I could get that big. I began pleading through the towel for her to please let me come!

She just laughed and said,

"No, not yet."

I was in pain and ecstasy at the same time. She started again and I was about to lose my mind, then suddenly stopped. But this time she slipped a condom over my shaft and started an all-out attack on my rock hard cock.

I soon started pumping my oozy load into the latex sheaf. The spasms in the base of my penis intensified with every pulse. I could feel the condom slipping with the weight of my load.

I found myself screaming and moaning into my makeshift gag.

She continued draining me of my jism while the unrelenting contractions keep going until I was totally spent. As I slumped forward trying to catch my breath, she slipped off the condom and tied it off to trap my man juice in the seamen holder on the tip.

She held it up to the light as if it were some type of prize.

She then removed the towel from my mouth so I could catch my breath. Panting, I asked her,

"Why, why did you do this? Who are you?"

"Simple, I'm in the cock business!" She said with a wink.

Her last words to me were,

"We'll be in touch!"

Then she slipped out of the stall and left. For the next two weeks she was all I could think about. Who was she really, what did she mean she was in the cock business? I had been pudding in her hand and I liked it.

It was a long two weeks before the next meeting. When the day finally came, I again sat in the back but this time I watched the door hoping she'd return. Every time the door would open my heart would race, only to be disappointed when I saw it wasn't her. The meeting wore on and when it was finally over everyone except me, left.

I again was sporting my usual hard-on so I sat in my chair and did my deep breathing exercises to calm down enough to walk. Then suddenly, there she was. I sensed her perfume before I saw her. She was wearing a red leather dress that was buckled up the front to augment her ample cleavage and thigh high black leather boots.

This time, without saying a word, she motioned for me to again join her in restroom. As before, she unzipped my fly, took hold of my cock and undid my pants. I braced for another mind-blowing experience. She had just wrapped her lips around my throbbing member when I felt something being fastened around my balls.

She stepped back and took a small remote control out of her pocket. She pointed it at my crotch and pressed a tiny button. A massive shot of electricity surged from my balls and through my body. I doubled over and fell to my knees as my boys felt as if they were on fire.

She put her fingers under my chin and roughly lifted me back to my feet. She made direct eye contact and said in a strong and direct voice,

"I NOW OWN YOU!"

I looked down and saw that she had attached sort of electronic device around the base of my scrotum. I went to reach for it and I was hit with another fire of pain even higher than before. She again looked directly into my eyes and repeated,

"I NOW OWN YOU!"

As I was calming down she informed me that she had my sperm count measured and said I was the "Cock" she's been looking for. She reminded me that she had my DNA in the sperm sample and on the towel and if I didn't submit to her she could use it to make my life a living hell.

She explained to me that she had friends in very high places and she could have me put away for a long, long time if I didn't comply. She said,

"I always get what I want and your cock is now Mine!"

She handed me a thick envelop with an address on it.

"Be at that address in a week."

I hesitated to take it, so she zapped my balls. I again doubled over in pain. As I was whimpering, she informed me that slaves do as they are told without hesitation. She smiled and said,

"Hopefully your balls will last long enough for you to learn that."

She again handed me the thick envelop, this time I snatched it without hesitation. She walked out as I knelt on the floor in agony and disbelief. I pulled up my pants and stumbled my way to my car and drove home.

As I regained my composure, I finally got the nerve to look into what she had given me. An access card fell out with a note saying that I was now property of Mistress Ruby and I would be required to sign a contract giving myself to her.

I would also be entered into the Slave Registry and receive a barcode tattoo on the right side of my neck. I am to sign away power of attorney so all my bank accounts and earthly possessions would be transferred to her. I am to have no rights and the provisions of the contract will be as follows:

I will be known as "Slave Phallus 997-511-071."

I will be titled property of Mistress Ruby on a permanent life-long 24/7 basis.

I am to surrender myself to the Slave Receiving and Processing center on the date and time listed.

I will be subject to penis enlargement and sperm quantity enhancement and my progress will be monitored on a regular basis.

My body will be modified using all means including; hormones, tattoos and piercings.

I am to have no sense of privacy and my body is to be visible and available to Mistress Ruby and her female Client's at all times.

My nourishment will be in the form of a paste containing female urine, protein supplements, and my daily drug and hormone dosages.

My genitals are to be on full display at all times and to be used as Mistress Ruby sees fit.

I am to adhere to a dress code of total nudity.

I will never be given any leisure time or allowed to have my own desires.

I will be trained for complete obedience and I will endure torture and embarrassment far beyond my imagination.

I will be subject to frequent visual reminders of the hopelessness of my Slavery.

My seamen will be the property of Mistress Ruby to do with it as she sees fit, including selling it for monetary gain or using it for impregnation of her Client's and/or their female slaves.

My servitude can be transferred to any person at the desires of Mistress Ruby on a temporary or permanent basis.

I will have no "safe word" and my body can be abused in any fashion by Mistress Ruby and her Client's.

I am to be reprogrammed for complete obedience and servitude.

Ejaculations are to be considered a chargeable service to Mistress Ruby's clients and not for my pleasure.

I will always be in a medically enhanced state of full erection except when "stored" or transported, at which time I'd be kept in painful chastity.

I am to never touch my penis or scrotum except when ordered to stimulate myself into full arousal, for the pleasure of Mistress Ruby's clients, or for semen extraction.

My training is to last six weeks and I will be put into billable services immediately after training.

I am to be a toilet slave to Mistress Ruby, her female Client's, or any other person at the direction of Mistress Ruby.

Any pictures or videos of my servitude will be the property of Mistress Ruby and are to be sold or distributed at her direction.

Even though I was starting to understand the gravity of my situation, I was still strangely aroused at the prospects of my new life as a sex slave. In the week that followed I found the list to be a major turn-on and I masturbated every time I'd read it.

To be continued...

subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers