They Call Me Phallus Ch. 02

Story Info
The long, cold drive to my destiny.
2.4k words
4.27
13.3k
8
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers

Authors note: This is the second of many chapters in this work of pure fiction. The story contains depictions of illegal acts of blackmail and human slavery and is intended strictly for the erotic enjoyment of the reader. All Fictional Charters are adults over 18.

They call me Phallus -- Chapter 2

I rolled over and looked at the clock, it was only 3:00 AM! I decided to abandon my feeble attempt at sleeping and go about getting out of bed. Today was the day and I had five hours to surrender my life and become the property of Mistress Ruby.

I reached down on my naked body and felt the device still attached to my balls. The residual pain was a stark reminder that I didn't dare be late and I had to prepare myself to follow all orders immediately or face another explosion in my already sore scrotum.

I knew slave contracts were not legally binding, but her words were resonating in my mind; she owned me, and she had friends in high places. I shuttered when I thought of all the possible things she could do with the sample of my bodily fluid I had unwittingly given her.

I was however strangely proud of the volume of said sample, but I knew I was screwed. My entire existence was now in her hands. I entered the fateful address into my GPS and it would be a three hour drive. Longer with the anticipated heavy traffic I'd likely run into at that time of day.

The orders of the day said I was not allowed to eat or drink anything and I was forbidden to use the bathroom. I didn't know how any violations of those rules would be detected, but I wasn't taking any chances.

I had gathered up all my bank statements, apartment lease, and the title to my car and left them in plain view as ordered. I was to leave my apartment fully naked and to remain that way for the entire trip.

Luckily I had the forethought to park close to the main door, but I did live on the tenth floor! I decided to leave right away to avoid anyone in the hallways as I left.

I didn't dare take the elevator with my body fully exposed so my only choice was to take the stairs, all ten flights of them. It's as if Mistress Ruby knew where I lived and knew the ordeal I was about to suffer.

I went out the door, said goodbye to my former life and locked the door behind me. I clutched my car keys in my hand and knew they were the last possession I'd have until I surrendered them. I quickly moved down the hall and darted into the stairway without being seen.

I felt every step as my scrotum attachment slapped at the skin covering my full bladder. The resulting pain forced me to move slowly further lengthening the time my exposed body could be discovered by an unsuspecting resident. I waddled out the door and got into my car just in the nick of time, seconds behind me was my elderly neighbor lady leaving for church.

It was only 20 degrees outside and I forgot to use the auto start feature on my car so it would be warmed up before I left. The cold vinyl seat seemed to sear into my exposed ass when I sat in the driver's seat.

I quickly started the engine and a cold blast of air shot from my heater vent. I hastily shut it off and prayed for fast engine warm-up.

Most males experience a swiveling of their genitalia when exposed to cold ambient temperatures, but not me, I remained semi-erect and the shocking device secured tightly around my balls kept my scrotum fat and full. As I sat on the cold seat they became numb and had lost all feeling.

I felt that if I sped out of the parking lot and quickly got on the highway the faster RPM's of the engine would have my car warm and bearable. Then horror flashed over me, what if I got a speeding ticket? I had to leave my wallet and ID back in my apartment!

As I drove, all sorts of wicked scenario's flashed through my brain. What if I were in a crash? What if I ran out of gas? What if my car broke down? I'm sure the guy with Triple A would have quite a story to tell back at the shop!

I entered the highway on-ramp and set my cruise control to the exact speed limit. My eyes were affixed on the temperature gauge on my dashboard. When it hit one seventy, I turned the heater back on. The warm air flowed freely over my shivering body.

At the speed I maintained every vehicle on the highway was passing me. I stayed in the right lane to prevent giving Truckers with their high vantage point, full view of my manhood as they passed me.

Trucks with passengers were another story. One women spotted my nakedness and her jaw dropped, she motioned to the male driver and he craned his neck to see me. The Truck swerved and almost ran me off the road.

Sedans and compact cars were the easiest, mostly puzzled stares as they couldn't understand why I wasn't wearing a shirt or jacket. SUV's were a different story! Passengers in Sport Utility Vehicles were treated to quite an eyeful. What if someone reported me?

If only I'd have taken a towel or blanket with me? On one occasion I looked in my mirror and saw a squad car approaching me with stark red and blue lights flashing. I held my breath and let out a big sigh of relief as it sped past me.

I anxiously watched the exit markers, impatiently waiting for the countdown to my exit. Only seventy nine to go! My heart would race every time I was passed by a Police car or Emergency vehicle.

Then I was down to only thirty exits left, then ten. My GPS was taking me into a heavily populated area. Then, the best news of the day,

"You've arrived at your destination," the voice of the GPS announced.

But where was I? It was a large Parking Ramp. My instructions had me parking in stall 728. I used the ticket Mistress Ruby had left me to activate the boom gate to the ramp and I drove on through.

The winding ride up the ramp seemed endless. When I got in the six hundreds I again came to a boom gate. A huge sign informed me that I was entering a restricted area, only authorized vehicles are to proceed. I tried the ticket and the gate opened.

By the time I got into the seven hundreds I was on the top level of the parking garage. I squinted at the direct sunlight of the uncovered top floor. I was to back into my stall and enter through door "B" at 8:00 SHARP! It was only seven and I knew I dare not enter early. I was to follow my orders EXACTLY!

As I sat in my warm car waiting for the minutes to click by, I noticed that I was in an area marked as "Slave Intake Parking". The area across from me was marked "Mistress/Dom parking" and door "A" was in full view. Soon a Black Limonene pulled up in front of the door and a rather large women in a tight black one piece leather cat suit with laced leather knee high boots got out.

She cracked a whip and tugged at a short chain leash. A rather small and fragile looking middle aged man got out. He was completely naked and hairless. He sported a thick black leather collar around his neck and above it on the right side of his neck was a barcode tattoo. He was in chastity and his hands were tightly bound behind his back.

He was wearing a large red ball gag that was secured with straps wrapped around his head and had heavy brass rings through each of his pierced nipples. The women stopped to say something to the driver. The naked man stood straight at attention, arched his back, and spread his legs wide. His was presenting his bound genitals to his Mistress. I noticed that he had a tattoo of his Mistress's face on his right leg just below his hip.

He stayed at attention the entire time without moving. His Mistress finished her conversation and led her slave to the door. The Slave had a butt plug in his ass and a tassel similar to a horses mane hung from his widely stretched anal orifice.

When they got to the door the Mistress scanned a fob in front of a key pad. The slave dropped to his hands and knees and exhibited his neck barcode to a scanner on a knee high pedestal.

The door soon opened and the Mistress entered the door with her slave in tow behind her. The frosted glass doors closed behind them. Next a shiny new white Cadillac Sudan drove in and parked. The license plate number was "MS Opal". The driver's door opened and I saw a long leg extend out, then she appeared. She was like a Goddess, she had on an elegant long white dress with a slit on one side. Her ample breasts filled the front of her low-cut clothing.

She had platinum blonde hair. She wore white high-heeled shoes and walked as if she was a model on a runway. She had long white fingernails and her lips were adorned with pearl white lipstick.

She walked to the back of the Luxury vehicle and popped open the trunk. She reached in and grasped a white leather handle that was attached to a silver chain leash. She yanked on the leash and a white hooded slave appeared. They both seemed to be in their mid-fifties.

The slave had on a studded white collar with the usual barcode just above it on the right. He had a blue ball gag in his mouth. Her slave jumped to his feet, arched his back and presented his caged genitals to her. His hands were secured behind him with white leather cuffs held together with a short silver chain. He had silver rings through his nipples and the loops were closed at the bottom with small white opals.

He waddled behind her as she walked. He had what seemed to be a locking butt plug in his ass. The device was secured by a large silver lock. When they got to the door, her slave got on all fours and presented his barcode to the scanner. Instead of scanning her fob, his Mistress ordered her bound servant to his feet. He immediately presented himself to her.

She knelt on one knee before him and produced a small key hanging in her bosom on the end of a stylish sliver chain. She removed the lock of his chastity device and slowly slid it off. Her slave showed no emotion as she put the silver appliance in her purse.

The now exposed tip of his penis had a Prince Albert through the side of his urethra identical to his nipple rings. The slave stood at full attention before her with his legs spread wide apart. He had a single tattoo of her likeness on his right hip.

She cradled his manhood in her gloved hands and paused. It slowly started to grow as the pent up blood gushed into his penis.

She smiled her approval as she waited for him to become fully erect. When it reached its full length, she kissed the tip of it leaving a mark with her white lipstick.

She grasped his massive girth and scanned her fob. The door opened and she led her slave in by his massive joystick.

Next came a Red Mustang Convertible (with the top on) and a slender young Hispanic women got out. She was wearing a tight latex jumpsuit and sported a Tyrolean Hat on her head and wore a red Nazi armband.

She was wearing black high heeled boots and slowly walked over to the passenger side of her sports car. She opened the door and tugged at a long leather leash.

She pulled her female slave out of her car and the women instantly put herself on display. This was an older women and she had five tattoos running down her right leg. The bottom one was the likeness of her present mistress.

The other four must be of her past owners. Again, the slave was collared and a barcode was tattooed on her neck. She had her vagina closed shut with silver rings through her pierced labia. In her ass was a metallic butt plug with a wire lead clipped to a pin on the end of it. The wire led to an electronic box attached to the rings of her pussy lips. She had her hands bound like the others and waddled when she walked.

The slave had trouble keeping up and her Mistress took a small remote out of her pocket and pressed a small button. The slave let out a yelp through her gaged mouth and quickly caught up. They went through the apparently normal entry procedure and entered the building.

This went on for most of the hour that I sat there waiting. Mistresses were accompanied by both male and female slaves. Each slave was bound, naked and hairless. The clothed owners wore all types of fetish attire. Some slaves were hooded and some were not.

Some of the older slaves had tattoos of their owners running to just above the knee on the right leg and even some on the left leg starting at the hip.

There were also what seemed to be pick-ups, Mistresses driving up, scanning themselves in and leading a slave back out and putting them in their cars.

One had a circular bandage over a round area just under a different Mistress's likeness. I assume this slave had been transferred to his now new owner and had just been tattooed with her likeness.

Others had small bandages over what I assume were new piercings. Some had the telltale sign of a recent body waxing. I looked at the clock in my car and I only had three minutes to find Door "B". I was not going to be late.

To be continued...


subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers