All Comments on 'They Call My Brother Godzilla'

by LongFreezingWinters

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very nice

Please continue

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963almost 4 years ago
Well paced story that held my interest

I usually baulk at 10 pages or more in a story, but your's held my interest all the way through.

Several times I thought it might go off in a different direction but you held to the major path all the way.

Well done

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago

nice would be sweet wit another chapter maybe have mom take on Godzilla

JobeiJobeialmost 4 years ago
Great story

Very well written and you built it up at a nice pace. The way the interaction was going between the mom and daughter half expected you to throw that into the mix. Did wrap up very quickly once they got there might be the only down side :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

that was superbly written. well done!

jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story

I really liked this. It was engaging and sexy. If I had any advice, delete the word vagina from your vocabulary. It almost always ruins the flow of the story, and no one uses it outside a classroom. Unless it is being used to illustrate the innocence and inexperience of the character it should be avoided at all cost. Otherwise this was a truly great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
sweet and hot....

Large cock and sweet hot brother=yum

bobbphil08bobbphil08almost 4 years ago

Great story, I hope their are future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved the sexy story

It was a long story but very sexy! Loved Brad’s sexy body — the big cock that got so hard so easily and the light body hair on his chest that glistenedvin the light! What a sexy young man. Glad they get together as a loving pair!

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971almost 4 years ago

This story is incredible. PLEASE write more!

runespuppyrunespuppyalmost 4 years ago

100% will read again, bookmarked! Would love to see m more with these guys!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful tale; well written

It’s almost a shame that Mom didn’t have sex with either or both since that seemed to be the way the story was headed at one point. Maybe another story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Great story. Good continuity and story development. Obviously it was very erotic

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 4 years ago
nice

Love between sibs is the purest Love known to man. I loved it great work.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 4 years ago

Excellent story, very erotic and thrilling, and the length only gave us room for more of each, w/out seeming too long. My only critique of it is that their Mom didn't get involved, it's clear she's missing out on intimacy, and no man is going to love her more than her son. Plus, such a relationship could only serve to help bring Alicia & her closer together, and it just seems like a waste to have their Mom divorce their Dad, w/out being able to take part in the festivities.

Still, a very awesome story.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

First page read, liking it. Hating the dad already, what an arsehole when mother can't even have a say over the daughter's life.

I may be an arsehole but absolutely hate relationship inequality.

Looking forward to the rest of the story, perhaps dad can run off with his young secretary.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 4 years ago

Enjoyed this story it's well written and has a good story line. I'm pleased that Jake and Alicia's relationship was a romantic one and that it wasn't just a sexual one.

The only weakness I found in the story was that there wasn't sufficient explanation of how Jake and Alicia became romantically involved. It all seemed to trigger off of Alicia asking Jake to show her his cock.

In the story lead up Alicia narrates that her and Jake didn't spend time together yet they seem to suddenly be in love. Did they had any romantic feelings towards each other prior to Alicia asking to see Jake's cock. Other than that good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
not appealing

The dom-sub element was not attractive or erotic. Really enjoyed the other two stories published here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Shit this made me want to see if I can have the same fun with my twin sister. Maybe it can be just like that

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago

Great story that definitely needs more. Get my 5 star vote.

Stormwalker10027Stormwalker10027over 3 years ago

great read! wish the mother could have joined in though

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

As I read early in the mornings, its currently just shy of two thirty am. Great read, took some time to kill and thoroughly enjoyed it. Makes me wish I had a sister 😁

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 3 years ago

Surprised (and surprisingly disappointed) that Alicia and her mom didn't play more than they did, given all the teasing, but upon reflection I suppose that that is, in a sense, more life-like. We don't complete all our side quests. Jake was a bit of a snooze, movie theater scene aside, but Alicia's pleasure and indulgence in that pleasure made up for him. The dad didn't really deserve Alicia's kind words in the epilogue, which means that those words speak volumes on Alicia's character. Interestingly enough, that moment felt like one of the most efficient characterizations in the whole piece.

Since you mention "another story," I do hope you'll continue this. Alicia is a slut, even if Jake is too obstinate to accept that, and that's far from a bad thing. I'd like to see what trouble she gets up next. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved the first part but then the last few was sort of a different way of writing and seemed to not as much description to the happenings. sort of just skipping around and not much body to it. But I hope the next story is better all the way through. Keep writing with the whole story written with the same as the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ok, I'm only on page seven, and I was trying to hold out until I finished the story (which is really good so far!) But I'm afraid is forget what I wanted to say! Lol!

... So the guy was all, "have you ever tasted yourself? No? Then here!!" And goes and stuffs a couple of fingers in her goodie box, then shoves them in her mouth. So far, so good, right? Hah!

Then shortly he turns around and says something like, "hey, next time you're drinking my cum, you mind not kissing me and shoving your tongue in my mouth?"

ROFL! I wanted to facepalm! :) Hey, while I don't love the taste of my own cum that much either (it's not horrid, just...meh.), I'm also a kind of Put Up Or Shut Up kind of guy! Hehe.

Now, back to page seven and a virtually naked sister at the theatre, not watching a German movie! ;)

SweetwaterlordSweetwaterlordabout 3 years ago
Its good but very disappointing as well.

Firstly...it was not bad at start until uh...page 7 or something where jack tell her not to kiss him with cum breathes...so that made it worst. Not only that but there was something turned me off...yeah breakfast same thing about kisses and other stuff. That's just plainly HYPOCRITE! I meant he forcefully shoved fingers strained with his sister flavors and he kiss her with pussy breathes seriously! Not only that there are too many double standard in this novel. Barely alright sex scenes and rest is just well filled with controlling men and double standard. So overall i give it 3.7 stars.

Cum breathes or pussy breathes...so what get over it and just enjoy the fun with think of it. Be willing to it would earn lover's trusts and loves otherwise in long run this would not do. Beside it is hot and sexy when making out after orals or even fuckings. Its like we have fully opened each other soul. If that makes senses.

DustyDevilDustyDevilabout 3 years ago
Excellent Story

This piece is one of the best stories I have read on this site in quite a while.

JReadmoreJReadmoreabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Great build up to each even in their lives. Love detailed stories with happy endings.

NONCONLuvNONCONLuvalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story. Would like to see the a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So their first date was at Abuelos?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

First off, I want to say that I really enjoy stories that are set up in actual real locations. Secondly, I really really enjoy stories that are set in Texas. If you draw a line from Laredo north to Wichita Falls, I'm extremely familiar with any part of Texas east and south of said boundary. I have lived in the Houston area for most of my life, but I was raised in the Beaumont/Port Arthur area. Sadly, I wasn't born in Texas, but my family moved there before my first birthday. Technically, I'm not a Native Texan, but I claim to be anyway because it's where my first memories originated. So you had my interest locked in from the first few paragraphs.

I found it interesting that you never referred to St. Michael's Catholic Academy by its proper name. But I guess that if anyone reading this got curious enough, they could easily find it on the internet. It did fit well for location's sake since both it and Lake Travis High School are appropriate for Bee Caves.

QUOTE: I never worried about watching my figure when we ate at the Salt Lick. It was still the best BBQ in Texas but did not quite taste as delicious as I remembered in the old building. END QUOTE. I have to be honest, but I disagree with this. I've only eaten at Salt Lick once in 2017. However, I've been going with my family to Kreuz Market (pronounced 'Krights') in Lockhart, Texas since I was 2 or 3 years old. The old Kreuz location is owned by the same family, uses the same recipes, but is now named Smitty's. The quality of the barbecue at both locations is virtually equal and IMHO is the best in Texas. Salt Lick is good, but they're better publicized and have a name for themselves. It's almost like buying a Cadillac. You're really getting a Chevrolet with leather seats and a few extra bells and whistles. It's only a name.

I also caught the 360/COTH error another reader mentioned. The same reader also mentioned hall/haul and he's absolutely correct. But amazingly, your dialog was dead on with a lot of the particular grammar and colloquialisms that we use in Texas. THE HUMOR WAS REALLY GOOD!!! At least 5 times you made me burst out laughing at some uniquely Texas jargon and inside jokes. 😆 It was Easter eggs for Texans.

One thing that really troubled me was Mom. I really enjoyed that she and Juanita were protecting the kids incestuous affair from reaching Dad. Tacit approval is realistic. However, when Mom takes Alicia to the better boutique and Alicia frenchs her mother, her reaction wasn't realistic at all. Even knowing about Jake and Alicia fooling around wouldn't account for the 'take it in stride' attitude of mom. She should have either been shocked as hell and interrogated her daughter or taken it as an invitation to pursue deeper intimacy with her. 🙄 I wouldn't have wanted mother and daughter to end up in bed together, but the way you wrote it looked like you were certainly heading that direction. So much so that I began to feel like Alicia was bicurious. Even through the end with her and Tabitha she comes off as bicurious. I'm very much okay with that, but the incident with mom suddenly vanished without a resolution.

I also agreed with a couple of other readers about the cum breath comments that they made. And on that subject, the first time Alicia tasted her own cum she seemed to like it, but later on you changed her into only being barely okay with it. Continuity error. I also struggled with her using graduated dildo toys for getting in shape for her brother. I realize that you were strictly pandering to the prurient interests of your audience, but everyone should know that she wouldn't have realistically had to go to that much trouble to accommodate her well hung brother in intercourse. The premise was so far fetched that it was a huge disappointment and distraction. 😪 I would have enjoyed it more if she simply had a dildo fetish instead. Or maybe craving her brother during separations so badly that she sought out a dildo of comparable size to fantasize about him in his absence.

In spite of the poor editing, I still gave you 5/5 🌟 stars. Thank you for your effort.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

One more thing...to the reader who commented:

Anonymousabout 6 hours ago

So their first date was at Abuelos?

Not a bad guess. But Mexican restaurants in Texas are about as common as fleas on a stray 🐕 dog! It could have been Los Cucos or Chuy's or a hundred other places located nearby a mall.

But I like your style! [High Five]

AndreinasstudAndreinasstudover 2 years ago

Loved this story. An actual real love story. Very erotic and with locations I know that helped me visualize it all. Very well written

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

A fun and enjoyable read.

There were a few logical inconsistencies, but forgivable. The author should keep an eye out for these, though.

Then Alicia says she was caught with Matthew while kissing, then by implication during sex, but nowhere does she explicitly say so. Either Matthew was the first and only, or her brother's cock is the biggest she's sucked. Gotta be more consistent.

Pussy doesn't need to be trained like that. But the anus does.)

My brother asks to kiss him after a blow job and the next day he turns away from the kiss.

There were hints of a lesbian relationship with her mum and a tee with Tabitha, but no confirmation.

I think the author should rework and expand the story a bit. Well and write a sequel.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I'm someone that reads for pleasure and I was pleased. Liked the story line and the sex. I always hope that love leads to pregnancy. I've beaten the Pill myself and have a bit of a fetish. It was somewhat met at the end but was planned out. Not quite the "things just happen".

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. It thought it was setup very well and not rushed like a lot of stories are. This story really showed how in love thery were. I also enjoyed the fact that Jake really was very Understanding the need that sister need the time to prepare herself mentally and physically for this relationship to work. I feel like a lot of guys don't always get it. Since there were Insinuating ideas that could be other be written in more chapters, I patiently await.

There is one observation I must address. I believe the father was a real asset to his family. I really got the feeling that he wanted to imprission his daughter not just because he caught her with that young man. It really seen like he had feelings for his own daughter. Why would he get so upset about his daughter hanging out with her brother. His wife even made reference after the football game that he was playing with fire and the fact that he got an erection just from her hugging him. And lastly the fact that he put cameras in the house and wanting to even putting the into the bedroom was really to much. As a lawyer he should have known better.

nathan122nathan12210 months ago

Loved the story! I thought it could be even more realistic if they weren’t quite so perfect. Allow for fumbles… and interceptions. An occasional squibbed kick. A bit of doubt, some uncertainty, a bit more ambiguity in the family relationships. But lovely, really lovely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous