They Call My Brother Godzilla

Story Info
Sister finds out if the rumors about her brother are true.
31.8k words
4.72
144.1k
379
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a long story. This is an erotic story that includes incest. Do not read if you are not at least 18. Special thanks to SluttySallytheNakedAngel for reviewing my story and helping me correct a problem I had with submission. To the people who have sent valuable, constructive feedback, thank you. I will use your feedback in future stories. Published exclusively to Literotica. Copyright (C) 2020 LongFreezingWinters.

*

It was still eighty degrees at seven o'clock on a September Friday night when my younger brother's football team, Lake Travis High School, kicked-off to start the game. While this was already their third game of the season, it was their second home game. My parents allowed Jake to go to the public high school, which was better than many private schools, so that he could play football on a competitive team. Due to a rebellious streak in middle school that forced me to repeat the eighth grade, I was sent to private school. I went to St. Andrew's Episcopal School for my second attempt at eighth grade, but the commute was a little out of the way for my parents, so I went to high school at St. Michael's Catholic School even though we were not Catholic. Because Jake and I went to different high schools, we rarely saw each other except on Sundays and school breaks. I usually sat with my parents, and while they typically made it to all of Jake's games, this was one of the rare nights neither of them was at the game in time for kickoff. Both of my parents were partners at top law firms and they often worked late even on Friday nights.

I ditched my regular school clothes at home and dressed in jeans and a Rascal Flatts tee shirt. I was sitting alone when I heard my name. I looked around and saw two girls that I knew heading my way. One of the girls was Becky, a Texas blond that I was friends with during middle school. The other girl was Tabitha, who had gone to St. Michael's with me until this year when she had transferred to Lake Travis. The girls sat with me, and we caught up on our lives and school. I did not mind since Jake's team kicked off to start the game, so he was not yet on the field. Tabitha did most of the talking as Becky's boyfriend, who played safety, was out on the field with the defense.

Lake Travis quickly forced fourth and long, and the other team punted. As the offense took the field, I ignored the girls and jumped up with everyone else in the stands to cheer. I could see Jake lined up on the end, his number 84 clearly visible. Jake was the starting tight end for the team. He was six feet four inches tall and two hundred and forty-two pounds. From watching him in our swimming pool all summer, I knew he was solid muscle. Because Lake Travis always fielded a strong football team, there were college scouts in the crowd. While our family could afford to send Jake to any college he wanted, he dreamed about earning a football scholarship. Lake Travis marched down the field and eventually scored with Jake catching one pass during the series. As the kicking team came out for the extra point, Tabitha tugged on my elbow.

"Jake sure looks good out there," Tabitha said.

"Thanks. He's worked really hard this summer."

"Do you know if he is dating anyone?"

"Not since his girlfriend broke it off with him after graduation. He was feeling down until football practice started up this summer. She went to A&M, so as far as Dad is concerned, she's dead to us."

"That's what you get when you date an older girl," said Becky. "She's probably fucking all of those Aggies and wishing she was still with Jake."

"Do you know if he has his eye on anyone?" Tabitha asked.

"Not that I'm aware of. We don't talk that much. It's harder since we don't go to the same school."

"That sucks for you. If he were my brother, I'd want to talk to him all of the time," Tabitha said.

"Next time I talk to Jake, I'll put in a good word for you," I said, noting the irony that I just said that I rarely talked with Jake.

"Would you?" Tabitha jumped up and down while hugging me from the side.

"If it's not my place to ask, just tell me, but why did you transfer to Lake Travis?" I asked Tabitha.

"Boys," Tabitha giggled.

"There are boys at St. Michael's, not that it matters since my parents would kill me if I liked a boy," I said.

"All of the beautiful boys go here," Tabitha sighed.

"If you want beautiful boys, you can do better than Jake," I laughed.

"Are you kidding me? Dark hair, square jaw, grayish-blue eyes to die for."

"You just want to date him because he's Godzilla," Becky laughed.

"I'm dying to find out if it's true," Tabitha said.

"What's true?" I asked.

"Don't you know?" Tabitha asked.

"Know? No. What?"

"Why Jake's nickname is Godzilla," Tabitha said.

"He said the team gave him that nickname Freshman year because he's a monster on the field," I said.

"You really don't know?" Tabitha asked.

"No idea."

"He's a monster, all right. He has a monster dick," Becky laughed.

"Are you calling my brother a dick?" I asked in a pissed off tone.

"No. That his dick is a monster," Becky said.

"Yeah, right," I said.

"Brandon's been on the team since Jake joined. He said it's true," Becky said.

"Have you ever seen it at home?" Tabitha asked.

"No!"

"Any accidental towels dropping in the bathroom?" Tabitha asked.

"We have our own bathrooms."

"What about around your swimming pool?" Tabitha asked.

"I don't go out to the pool to look at my brother's dick."

"You're a fool," Tabitha said.

After that first score, the other team fell apart. While Lake Travis is famous for its passing offense, the other team could not stop the running backs. The game was already out of hand in the middle of the third quarter, and Jake was pulled from the game with most of the starters. I endured Tabitha talking about Jake for most of the game but enjoyed Becky's hilarious stories. Becky and Brandon started dating their sophomore year, and I was a little jealous that she had an amazing boyfriend while I was nineteen and still not allowed to date. After the game, I saw my parents at the exit of the stands and stopped to check-in. After greeting each other, we agreed we would all head home as each of us drove in separate cars. I knew Jake would not be home until his midnight curfew as he would be out partying with his teammates. Once home, I checked the fridge and grabbed some fresh cut fruit that our housekeeper, Juanita, prepared for us. Juanita was away this weekend visiting her sister in San Marcos. I visited with my parents for a little while before heading up to my room.

Jake did not come home until almost twelve-thirty. My door was open, so he stopped and leaned on the doorframe.

"Did you get in trouble for coming home past your curfew?" I asked while putting down my iPad.

"No. Why would I?" Jake said with a huge grin.

"It's not fair. You can do anything that you want, and I still am not allowed to even go on a date," I pouted.

"Hey. It's only another year until you are free to go crazy again," Jake teased.

From my parent's perspective, that is what I had done in eighth grade, gone crazy. I had gone crazy for a boy. He was a sophomore in high school. Our old housekeeper knew what was going on but did not say anything to my parents. Unfortunately for me, Mom came home early one day to pack for a last-minute flight and caught Matthew and me in the backyard. I was sent to my grandparents on my father's side of the family in San Antonio for the rest of the school year. I rebelled by flunking eighth grade. When I was allowed home at the end of the summer, I learned that Matthew's father transferred to his company's headquarters in San Francisco. Juanita was hired while I was away and was housekeeper, chef, chauffeur, and virtual chastity belt.

"Well, you made a good impression on some of the girls tonight," I said.

"Who?"

"Tabitha."

"Mousy brunette? She started sitting next to me in AP History this week."

"Yup. She wants to fuck you."

"Great. Another one."

"What does that mean?"

"Girls hear the rumor and want to know if it is true. It was really embarrassing Freshman year."

"Hey. Maybe you shouldn't have gotten your teammates to call you Godzilla."

"Believe me. That was not my idea. It's been more of a curse than a blessing."

"Well, little brother, the rumor is that you are my big brother. My really big, big brother."

"Ha, ha, ha. Very funny."

"I told Tabitha it's not true. I've never seen anything to verify the rumor, not even in the swimming pool."

Jake frowned. He rarely had a dark look on his face like the one that he was now wearing. "I wear a strap when I'm in the pool."

"Why the hell would you do that?" I asked.

"So, if I get an erection, I won't freak you out."

Jake turned and walked away from my room. I jumped from my bed and ran after him, catching his door with my foot before he could close it. I pushed against the door, and he stepped back so I could enter his room. His room was clean, much cleaner than mine. His extra-long bed was neatly made. Even the three mylar birthday balloons from his eighteenth birthday tied to the back of his computer chair did not look out of place.

"Jake. Why would you get an erection in the pool?"

Jake dropped his duffle bag and backpack and waved his hand in the air towards me.

"Have you looked in the mirror lately?" Jake asked.

"I know I'm cute, but I'm nothing special. Your last girlfriend, Ashley, looked like a model."

"You look like you stepped out of the television."

"Jake. That's sweet, but I'm far from being that pretty. Ashley was almost six feet tall and was a size four. I'm five foot seven and a size ten."

"I don't quite get girls' sizes."

"I have a big ass and tits."

"You're proportional. I think you are beautiful."

I never once in my entire life heard Jake compliment my looks.

"Is that why you avoid me?" I asked.

"Alicia. I don't avoid you. Between football and attending different schools, our schedules don't provide much time for us to hang out."

"We only have our senior year left. We really should make an effort to spend more time together," I said.

"I would like that," Jake said.

I gave Jake a chaste hug and kiss on the cheek. As I was closing his door, I loudly said, "Goodnight, Godzilla!" I ran into my room while laughing before slamming the door behind me.

I tried falling asleep, but with no luck as I had dick on the brain. I first checked that my door was locked, then I went into my closet and pulled out my box of toys. I decided to skip my vibrators and pulled out my dildo. It was not fancy like a vibrating dildo, but it was in the shape of a dick, and that was what I wanted. I stuck my hand into my panties and checked. I was warming up, but not wet enough to jam the dildo into me without some help. I retrieved a bottle of lube and went back to my bed. I pulled off my top and panties and kicked off my comforter and top sheet. I ran my hands over my body, enjoying the feel of my fingers rubbing on my soft skin.

Along with big hips, I had big breasts. I was a thirty-eight DD by the time I was fifteen. Even on my back, my tits looked big. They were still firm and only sagged a little as I was only nineteen, but I dreaded getting older when they would begin to hang lower. Mom was a C cup, and I envied how perfectly her breasts filled out her clothing. While I was a bigger girl than many of the waifs in my school, I was not fat. I did not have a big girl belly or a muffin top, but I did have a big ass. I have been called a PAWG and I filled out a pair of jeans really well.

I closed my eyes and thought back to my time with sweet Matthew. I was still a little in love with him, but I knew he was never coming back. He had moved on to a new girl once he moved to California, and that broke my heart more than when I had been sent away to my grandparents. We still kept in touch, but time and distance had converted us into casual friends at best.

I squirted a large amount of lube on my pussy lips and then started rubbing the head of the dildo against my slit. My lips parted, and the first few inches of the dildo slid inside. I ran my fingers down through my brunette landing strip and began rubbing my clit with my free hand as I worked the seven inch dildo deeper inside of me. I arched my back slightly and pushed again, slowly working the dildo deeper and deeper until the fake balls nestled against my fanny. If I were using my vibrator, I would have already been pumping it in and out of me. But I loved the feeling of the penis shape inside of me. I rotated my hips, grinding the dildo inside of my pussy. I was quickly soaking wet and adjusting to the size of the dildo. As I continued to grind, I grabbed my tits and massaged them. I started thinking about the time Matthew kissed me in my backyard. That was the day that Mom caught us.

I grabbed the base of the dildo and started to pump it in and out quickly while resuming playing with my large clit. I clenched my teeth and slammed the back of my head up and down on my pillow when my orgasm hit. How I did not scream is beyond me. While I usually continued playing with my clit so I could enjoy multiple orgasms, I was so spent that I did not bother. I rested in bed with the dildo still inside of me and enjoyed the light aftershocks of my release. When I finally did pull out the dildo, a larger flow than normal gushed from my pussy.

I went into my ensuite bathroom and used a washcloth to clean myself. I came back into my room with a towel and put it over the wet spot. I would change my sheets in the morning. I put my sleeping top back on and a fresh pair of panties. God, I needed to be fucked, and soon.

* * *

I woke with a smile on my face. I dressed in a regular tee shirt and a pair of loose shorts. I would have loved to wear those sexy little boy shorts or yoga pants that skinnier girls wore, but those types of clothes made my ass pop in ways that drew unwanted attention. I also wore a bra. It was a requirement in the house by my Mom when I hit a C cup in eighth grade. I grabbed my dirty bedsheets and carried them downstairs to the laundry room. Yes, we had a housekeeper, but I am not that spoiled. Jake and I were responsible for keeping our rooms clean. I put the sheets into the washer, added some dirty towels, and started a load of laundry. I went to the kitchen and looked in the fridge, settling on strawberry yogurt with granola and a glass of cranberry juice. Dad was probably already out with his cycling buddies, and I doubted that Jake was even awake. I was about to sit at the breakfast counter when I saw Mom sitting outside with a cup of coffee. I grabbed my bowl of yogurt and my glass of juice and went outside.

"Morning, Mom."

"Morning, sweetie. How are you?"

"I'm good." I sat at the table next to Mom. She put down her tablet and took a sip of coffee.

"What are you up to today?"

"Nothing, like always."

"Want to go to yoga with me today?"

"I hate yoga." Which was true. I was not a big fan of most exercise. It tended to make my breasts hurt. I looked over at Mom. She was in her late forties, but she looked like she was at least ten years younger. Mom worked out six days a week to help her handle the stress of her job. As a result, her body was amazing. Where I was sometimes self-conscious about wearing a bikini in our pool, Mom wore one all the time, looking like she stepped out of an advertisement for a beach resort.

"I think there's a water aerobics class we can still make this morning," Mom said. She knew that I loved the water.

"If I do anything, I'd like to try weight training."

"I'm sure Jake would help you. He loves the gym."

"I don't want to distract him while he's playing football, but maybe I'll ask him after the season is over."

"I want you to know sweetie that I only asked as an idea of something we can do together. This year is going to pass quickly, and then you'll be off to college."

"That's funny. Jake and I talked about that last night. We agreed to spend more time together this year. Of course, he won't have any free time until December."

"Even if you went to the same school, I don't think you will see much of him during football season."

"If I hadn't of fucked up, I'd at least be able to see him at school at parties."

"You didn't fuck up. Your Dad reacted badly. I keep telling you that you should count your blessings every day that I was the one who came home early and not your father. He would have probably killed that boy."

"Sorry I didn't wait to have sex until I was in college like you did," I pouted.

Mom put her hand on my arm, causing me to look at her.

"I lied."

"What?"

"Your Dad thinks that I was a virgin when I met him in college. I wasn't."

"Holy shit. Does he still think that?"

"Yes, and if you tell him, I'll say that you are lying."

"When did you do it?"

Mom took another sip of her coffee.

"I was a junior in high school. He was a senior. It was spring. He was the starting pitcher of the high school baseball team. He took me on a romantic picnic one evening at sunset. We dated until he left for college. I settled on a new boyfriend during my senior year of high school, but I would not go all the way with him. But every time Evan came home from college, I would drop everything and fuck Evan silly. He got a serious girlfriend the following summer, and we stopped seeing each other. After I left for college, I would do things to a point with guys, but I never met anyone that made me feel like Evan did until I met your father. Even in college, your father was so intense, so confident. When Evan was a boy, and my first love, your Dad was my first man, and my first lover."

"Wow. Why don't we talk like this more often?" I asked.

"I don't know. I want to be this close to you."

I smiled and held her hand across the table.

"We are this close."

My party comment was gnawing at me, and I was still irritated that Jake came home after his curfew without even a harsh word. I was salty.

"Mom. Have I been good over the past few years?"

"Yes. Your father would never have agreed to let you have your car if he were still that worried."

"So why can't I go on a date or go to parties? I'm not even allowed over to another girl's house to just hang out without permission, and Dad rarely gives it."

"It's been a long time since I talked to him about your restrictions."

"I understand there's a double standard between sons and daughters, but this has gotten really unfair. Jake gets to go out to parties every Friday night and sometimes on Saturdays. He can come home after his curfew without any punishment. God. When he was dating Ashley, everyone in the house could hear them fucking. I have done everything asked of me. I do not get in trouble. I get almost perfect grades at school. I do not sneak alcohol from the bar in the family room. I do not do drugs. I do not sneak around with boys. But shit, Mom, I can't even sleep over at another girl's house. I'm not a slut that is going to fuck the first boy who takes me to the movies."

"You're right. You are completely right. I'm sorry, sweetie. Let me see what I can do."

Mom permitted me to go over to my friend Catherine's house for the rest of day to hang out and spend a little time working on a group project we were recently assigned in AP English. Mom texted me that she wanted me home by six for supper. UT was playing an away game, so I knew Dad was glued in front of our television or over at the neighbors watching the college game for the rest of the afternoon. I arrived at home just as Dad was removing steaks from the grill. Instead of only having a green salad with the steak, Mom also made mashed potatoes and her mother's barbeque beans that Dad often requested. Jake was already in the backyard, talking with Dad. Mom had also bought an expensive bottle of whiskey that Dad liked, and he nursed a rather large glass of it throughout dinner.

123456...9