They Came Back Wrong

Story Info
Parents clone their deceased kids, but something is amiss.
7.2k words
4.52
35.7k
107
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Another incest / taboo story with a sci-fi twist. This again has elements of non-consent, and cheating. You've been warned.

*****

Fred and Louise sat in the clinic in adjoining uncomfortable chairs, hands clasped together tightly, Louise's head leaning on Fred's bony shoulder. Louise was short, almost a foot shorter than her husband, with large motherly hips and breasts, and long salt n' pepper hair tied in a tight ponytail. Fred was a tall, lanky, unassuming man in his mid-forties, with a greying beard and a friendly winsome smile, although on this day he was deadly serious.

Fred leaned over and kissed the top of Louise's head and she looked up at him and smiled slightly.

"I love you," she said, and then went back to leaning on his shoulder. "Are we doing the right thing?"

"I don't know," said Fred softly, "But I think I'd never forgive myself if we didn't."

"I know," Louise agreed.

A young nervous lab technician clutching a clipboard approached them, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"Mr. and Mrs. Cane?" he asked.

Louise sat up straight and smoothed her blouse. "That's us."

"They're ready," the technician smiled awkwardly, and gestured towards the door.

Fred and Louise exchanged glances and squeezed each other's hand. They stood and followed the technician out of the waiting room.

*****

Fred and Louise held each other and sobbed as they looked through the one-way mirror at their son and daughter, Clay and Natalie. They were both sitting quietly in a waiting room watching TV, seemingly unaware or uninterested that they might be watched.

Dr. Stewart, an older man of about sixty, spear bald and quite rotund, stood next to them.

"Your son and daughter are both fine and healthy," Dr. Stewart reassured, "The cloning process was one-hundred percent successful."

Fred looked over at him, tears streaming down his face, "Are they both... OK? Do they remember the accident at all?"

"They have scattered memories of the car accident, yes, but we try to suppress as much of that particular moment as we can. It can be very traumatizing to remember in detail."

Louise smiled and nodded, wiping away tears, "Thank you, Dr. Stewart. This is a... a miracle." She burst into tears again.

Dr. Stewart smiled sympathetically, "Their memories of their life before the accident should be more complete. You may find it takes a few weeks or even months for them to fully settle back into their lives. Even then, you may see differences."

"In what way?" asked Fred.

Dr. Stewart shrugged diplomatically, "It's different in every case. Some clones are indistinguishable from the person they were before. And some find they suddenly like pineapple on pizza." Fred and Louise laughed at the joke Dr. Stewart told to every single customer.

"Small differences are not too concerning. If you notice anything big, take note of it, and we'll talk about it in our follow up appointment in two weeks."

Louise nodded, then rushed forward and hugged Dr. Stewart awkwardly. He smiled and patted her back while she composed herself. Fred shook his hand.

"Can we... see them now?" Louise asked hesitantly.

"Of course, whenever you feel you're ready. We always start with the one-way mirror to make sure that the customer is prepared to handle the situation."

"I'd like... WE'D like to see them," Louise said excitedly. Fred nodded.

*****

The reunion was a joyful one, if a tad muted on the Clay and Natalie's side. Mother and father were overjoyed to embrace their grown children, and their kids seemed more amused than anything. Having not gone through any grieving, they had no concept of the hell their parents had gone through in the last few months.

Natalie was twenty, short and curvy like her mother, with a pixie cut and a wide smile like her father's. Clay, nineteen, was as tall and lanky as his father, with sparkling blue eyes and blonde hair.

The cloning process was long and arduous, and Fred and Louise bankrupted themselves to get it done. They sold their thriving family furniture chain and large mansion, and moved into a modest bungalow. Fred and Louise, completely without egos, took ordinary jobs working at the business they had founded, all so that every penny of their fortune could go towards making their family complete.

As they drove home, they gently revealed the news to their kids.

"So... the house... my car..." Natalie said, wide-eyed.

"Gone, I'm afraid," Fred said apologetically.

"Oh," she said, eyes downcast, "You both... gave up everything... for us."

"It was nothing," Louise said sternly, "We'd give up a lot more to keep our family together."

"What about MY car?" Clay asked, mischievous glint in his eye, "Do we still have that?"

Natalie leaned over in the back seat and punched Clay in his bony shoulder.

"YOUR car is wrapped around a tree, idiot," she had a smile on his face as Clay winced and rubbed his bruised arm.

"I'm sure by now it's been towed somewhere," said Clay wistfully, "I miss that hunk of junk."

"I'm sure it's even junkier now," Fred added. "In all seriousness, you should be forewarned that the new house is great, but modest. VERY modest."

Natalie raised an eyebrow, "How modest is modest?"

*****

Natalie and Clay stared at their bedroom. It was a decent size, and their folks had built a half wall in the middle of the room so their beds would be hidden from each other and would give each of them a modicum of privacy.

Fred and Louise stood behind them nervously. Asking two adult siblings to share a room was not something they had been looking forward to.

Clay gave a half-grimace, half-smile, and looked at his sister. "Better than being dead."

Natalie nodded, "Better than being dead," she agreed.

*****

They ordered pizza, and the family sat around their kitchen table, laughing and reminiscing. Twice Louise burst into tears of joy from disbelief at having her kids back with her.

The second time she cried, Clay reached over and held her hand. She looked up into his eyes with gratitude, and was surprised by the depth and intensity of his gaze. She smiled and looked down at her lap, blushing slightly.

GOD, HE IS SO KIND, she thought. AND SO HANDSOME. HOW DID I LUCK OUT HAVING SUCH AN AMAZING SON?

She met his gaze again, and did not look away. In the back of her mind, she wondered if this was something he would ever have done before the accident.

She knew, deep down, that it wasn't.

*****

Louise came to bed to find Fred sitting up, reading glasses perched on his nose, engrossed in a James Patterson novel. She stripped naked before her husband, but he didn't even look up. Louise crawled onto the bed seductively and pulled the book from his hands.

"No book tonight, hon," she purred.

Fred looked up, surprised. "It's not even Saturday night!"

Louise leaned in a kissed him, sliding her tongue against his lips and feeling them open to receive it. After a minute, she pulled the glasses from his nose and folded them, placing them on the bedside table.

"I've got my family back, Fred, and I feel like celebrating."

Fred and Louise embraced. They went through the familiar steps they had done for decades. Tongues dancing together. Cool hands on warm breasts. Moist lips enveloping stiffening member.

Fred parted Louise's outer lips with his tongue and she sighed contentedly, running her fingers through his hair as he pleasured her for what must be the ten thousandth time. She ground her hips into his face as he worked his oral magic. She wrapped her calf gently behind his back to hold him in place, and let go of his hair so she could prop her head up with a pillow.

"I want to see you, my love," she murmured, and Fred mumbled something unintelligible, his mouth full of cunt.

Fred started building a rhythm, and Louise moaned as her pleasure escalated. She grabbed his head again and gasped, "Just like that."

Fred slid two fingers inside her and Louise clamped her hands over her mouth to stifle a wail.

She threw her head to the side as her orgasm mounted. "God, baby, I'm gonna cum..."

A slight movement caught her eye. In the shadows beyond her bedroom door, in the black of the hallway, a shape was watching them. Louise was shocked, and she opened her mouth to speak when the shape moved into a beam of light, illuminating Clay. He was staring at her. He was locked into her eyes with the same love and intensity as at the dinner table. Her whole body shuddered in arousal at the forbidden nature of the moment. As her orgasm approached, she found herself unable to pry her eyes away from her son's gaze.

Her son smiled at her.

She smiled back weakly and groaned.

He mouthed: "I love you."

And that was it for her. Her husband's stimulation combined with the taboo intimacy of the eye contact with her son had taken her to the edge, and with that one phrase she was gone. Louise let out a shriek, clawing at her husband's head, pulling at his body with her legs as she gushed fluid all over his face. She had always been a squirter, but the moment was so arousing that she came harder and wetter than she ever had before.

Fred smiled as she bathed his face. As she came down from her orgasm, he climbed on top of her.

The shadow disappeared from the doorway as Fred and Louise embraced and began to make love.

Louise clutched at her husband's back and stared at the doorway as her husband moved inside her, hoping to see her son again, but he was gone.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME, she thought. WANTING TO BE PEEPED ON BY MY SON. I AM DISGUSTING.

They made love for an hour, and Clay didn't appear again.

*****

In the middle of the night, Louise rolled out of bed to use the bathroom. Barely awake, she stumbled down the hall in near pitch blackness. As she passed her kids' room, she thought she heard noises: muffled whispers, giggles, and repetitive sounds. The floorboards creaked under her feet and the noises abruptly ceased. Louise paused and listened. Nothing. She yawned and ambled on.

*****

Louise slept in the next morning. The intensity of the previous day had left her body exhausted, not to mention the lovemaking. So at 9:30 she crawled out of bed in her pajamas and shuffled down the hall to make coffee. She found everyone in the kitchen, coffee already brewed.

"Oh thank heavens," Louise said as she poured herself a cup, "Thought I'd have to make it myself."

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Fred said with bemusement, "I can't remember the last time you slept so late."

"I know," Louise nodded. "Yesterday wore me out."

"Certainly seems that way," Clay said, smiling. His gaze was unmistakable. Louise took a sip of coffee, and at that moment he mouthed: "I love you."

She sputtered her coffee back into her mug. Clay smirked.

"Are you OK?" asked Natalie.

"Fine," Louise muttered, "Just hot."

Was it her imagination, or were Clay and Natalie sitting unusually close together at the table? She shoved the thought out of my mind. Time to be a mother.

"OK, who wants breakfast?"

*****

Fred and Louise went into the furniture store to give them the good news. Everyone there wanted to know about their kids, and they were keen to tell their former employees / current coworkers how it went.

They served celebratory cake, labeled with a safe "Congratulations" written in the icing, and the whole staff listened to them tell the story of getting their kids back.

Fred and Louise had always been great employers, and when they were forced to sell the company, they had received a swell of support from their loyal employees.

"And the only downside is that Clay misses his car," Fred joked. The whole crew laughed.

Louise's phone rang. She looked at her cell, and realized she was being called from her landline.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey Mom!" came Clay's cheery voice, "can you guess... ugh.. why I'm calling?"

He sounded out of breath, like he was exercising.

"I don't know, honey. You sound distracted. Are you OK?"

"Yeah... uggh... Mom. Just working... out. Gotta... ughh... keep fit."

Louise could hear rhythmical thumps. Clay moaned, "Such... hard work. But I never know... when I'm gonna need my body... to be in top shape."

There was a hint of innuendo in that statement that rang in Louise's ears, and sent a shiver down through her loins.

"Uh, OK," she stammered, "so why are you calling?"

"Nat and I were... talking... and wondering, can we... ooh... get cell phones?"

Louise sighed, "Oh, of course, honey. Hence the call from the landline. Yes, we can go get them later today"

"Great... thanks Mom... I promise... I will make it up to you. I... ugh... love... you."

Clay hung up, leaving Louise with a shiver in her cunt from his last words.

*****

They finished their celebration quickly and left work. The whole drive home, Louise's cunt dripped with her arousal. She could not understand how easily a few simple words from Clay could get to her.

The rest of the day they drove around town picking up essentials for Natalie and Clay. By the time they were on the way home, they were all exhausted, so they ordered takeout Chinese, and sat in front of the TV watching an old episode of Seinfeld.

Louise watched absently, her Chinese half-finished, twirling her hair in boredom. She looked over at the sofa. Natalie was sitting on the end of the couch with her legs up in Clay's lap. She was still eating her food and laughing at the show. Clay's food was done, the box resting on the coffee table. He was massaging his sister's feet. His eyes were not on the TV, but on his mother.

Louise locked eyes with her son. She felt a rush of blood to her crotch. Just looking at him was enough to send her lust to the stratosphere. How was that even possible? Just yesterday she was a grieving mother, and today she was inches away from masturbating to thoughts of her son.

He mouthed the words to her again: I love you. Louise felt her panties soak through, and she broke his gaze as her cheeks flushed in shame.

She bit her lip shyly, and returned his gaze. He was smiling wider now. His hips were moving slightly against his sister's feet, and Louise wondered if she would notice. Natalie did not react at all.

Louise slid one hand down, and rested it idly against her crotch, her fingers grazing her cunt ever so slightly through her skirt. She glanced back up at Clay. He was staring fixedly at her roving fingers.

She brushed them up and down ever so slowly, and Clay nodded almost imperceptibly.

WHAT AM I DOING?? Louise suddenly thought and withdrew her hand quickly, placing it on the arm of her chair.

Fred and Natalie laughed, and Louise glanced at the TV and forced a chuckle to pretend she was paying attention.

Her eyes drifted back up to Clay, who was staring at her again. His mouth moved again: I want you.

Louise twitched as the weight of that silent confession coursed through her body. Her vagina spasmed, and she gripped the arm of the couch as she rode out a silent orgasm, teeth clenched tightly and eyes closed. She felt herself squirt and realized she was about to make a mess of the couch if she stayed put. She stood up as quickly as she could without arousing suspicion and rushed to the bathroom.

Her husband's voice called out, "Honey, you OK?"

"Fine, just suddenly realized I had to go," She yelled back as she entered the bathroom. Louise pushed the door closed and rushed over to the toilet, facing the tank and squatting over it in a panic as her orgasm continued. Rivers seeped from her underwear and dribbled into the bowl as she gripped the tank and moaned through clenched teeth.

Louise heard a click and the bathroom door creaked open behind her. She was still gasping from her orgasm as footsteps approached. Hands cupped her breasts and a mouth gently kissed her neck. She closed her eyes hoping it was her husband, and hoping it wasn't.

Louise whined, her lust having her completely at its mercy.

Hands crept down to her skirt and bunched it around her waist. Fingers pulled at the crotch of her panties.

"Tell me," Louise whispered, "Tell me it's you, Fred."

A breathy whisper came back, "It's me."

She closed her eyes and leaned her forehead on the top of the toilet tank. "Fuck me," She whispered again. "Cum in me."

A clink told her a belt had hit the floor. There was a rustling and then a tug on her panties. She let the hands pull them to the floor and she stepped out of them.

An erect cock grazed along the length of Louise's vulva and she moaned and squirmed, wriggling her hips. The bulb lined up with her entrance, and pushed in an inch. Louise let loose a guttural grunt and reached around, grabbing at hips.

She felt hot breath on her ear as the cock slid in another inch. GOD, IT HAS SERIOUS GIRTH, Louise thought.

A tongue teased her earlobe and the voice whispered: "I want you," and then the cock slid the rest of the way inside effortlessly. "I'm going to cum inside you," the voice whispered again. Her silent lover started to pump hard, gripping her hips tightly as he took her from behind. Their combined juices dripped into the toilet bowl as they mated.

Louise kept her eyes shut as her partner fucked her harder and harder. She knew if she opened her eyes, she risked exposing herself to the horrible truth of the situation, which was a truth she wasn't ready to face. In her mind, she let Fred take her roughly, even as she marveled at the girth of the cock penetrating her.

This is just two married people having a little fun in their bathroom, she told herself. That's all.

His pelvis was slapping hard against her ass, his balls colliding with her outer lips on every impact.

Louise shut her eyes tightly as another orgasm approached, this one much bigger than the last.

"Cover my mouth," she whispered urgently, and a large hand clamped over her lips. She licked at the sweaty fingers as the pleasure mounted and mounted.

"Cum in me," she said through his fingers. "Cum with me," she begged.

"I will..." the voice replied, and then she felt hot air on her cheek once again. "...Mom."

Louise's eyes rolled back in her head as her mind and body were forced to process the truth. It was Clay. She had allowed herself to be seduced by her own son. Her own son's swollen cock was pumping in and out of her, her son's balls slapping against her. Her son's pelvis was beating against her ass, and her son's fingers pushing into her mouth. He whispered again, "Fuck, Mom, I'm going to cum now." Clay's cock began to spasm inside her.

Louise let out a long, throaty growl as her orgasm took her. She shook and trembled as her son rutted against her, her cunt milking at his dick, trying to extract every last bit of his seed into his mother's womb. Through endless thrusts she came on his hard dick as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. She moaned and kissed and licked his fingers with abandon as they savoured the climax of their coupling.

She felt Clay's manhood slither out of her with a light SLURP, and she let out one last little piteous moan. She heard him pick his pants up off the floor, and he gave her butt a playful pat.

"I love you, Mom," he said simply, and he left.

Louise clutched the toilet tank, quietly coming down from her orgasm into deep, overriding shame.

*****

When Louise rejoined her family in the living room, they'd moved on from a rerun of Seinfeld to a rerun of Friends. She sat with them in silence, staring blankly at the screen, faking a smile and a laugh every once in a while. She studiously avoided Clay's gaze, and when the episode was over, she hurried to her bedroom and shut the door.

Fred came to bed a little while later, crawling in next to her and putting his hand on her breast. He was naked, and the touch of his flesh made her flinch.