They Came Back Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please honey," Louise pleaded, "I'm just not in the mood."

"Hmmpph," Fred grumbled, and he got out of bed, "Time to rub one out in the toilet, I guess."

He left, shutting the door behind him, and once again leaving Louise alone with her thoughts.

WHAT DID I DO? HOW DID I GET SO AROUSED BY SOMETHING SO WRONG? AND WHAT HAPPENED TO CLAY? HE HAD NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE, HAD NEVER INDICATED HE WAS SEXUALLY INTERESTED IN ME. SUDDENLY, HE'S BEEN SINGLE-MINDEDLY OBSESSED WITH SEDUCING ME. AND IT WORKED! SO EASILY...

Louise cried into her pillow until she heard the door open again, and then hurriedly composed herself.

She looked up in the dark and saw a shape approach her. She felt a hand trail up her back, her neck and across the cheek. It was Clay.

"What are you doing?" Louise hissed at him. "Your father is in the bathroom, he'll be back any second."

Clay reached down into his pajamas and fished out his cock. He was standing next to her, his cock swinging inches from her face. She stared at it wild eyed as he stroked it in front of her.

"Dad's masturbating," Clay whispered, "So we've got a few minutes. I know I can beat him."

Clay stroked furiously, staring into his mother's eyes as he pleasured himself.

"Fuck!" Louise muttered, very out of character, "Hurry up, will you?" Her hand snaked down to her pussy as she watched her son shamelessly jerk off inches from her face.

"Just be a moment," Clay panted, stroking faster and faster. "I'm going to need... somewhere to cum."

Louise's eyes widened in alarm, "What??"

"Or I can cum all over your blankets and face I guess," Clay flashed a devilish grin, "Would you prefer that?"

"Oh my God," Louise stared at her son's pumping fist. What he was suggesting was such a turn-on that Louise salivated staring at his manhood.

"I'm gonna cum..." Clay grunted, leaning his head back.

"God help me..." Louise moaned, and pushed herself onto her elbows. She gingerly took the tip of her son's dick into her mouth. At the feel of her lips he gasped, grabbed her head and held her in place as his cock erupted.

And so, for the second time in less than an hour, Louise engaged in an unspeakable incestuous act, as she willingly swallowed spurt after spurt of her son's hot cum. She involuntarily rubbed her thighs together in arousal as she took in her son's seed, gulping down every last drop. When his cock was done twitching, she licked up the length of it from balls to tip.

He smiled down at her. "I love you, Mom."

He put his cock away, turned and left.

"I love you too," Louise whispered after he left.

Fred returned five minutes later and crawled in bed next to her. He let out a contented sigh, and spoke to his right hand, "I hope that was as good for you as it was for me," he joked.

It really was, she thought. I am in so much trouble.

*****

Louise and Fred went into work the next morning. Louise was glad to get some space from her son, not trusting herself to make wise decisions in his presence, and certainly not trusting him to do the same.

She tried to settle down into a routine, drink coffee, banter with coworkers, and other typical work stuff, but her son occupied a place in her mind and would not be unseated from it.

Visions swarmed her mind of his cock in her face, the taste of his cum, the feel of his dick stretching her insides as he took her from behind.

She obsessed over all of it, and she had, by lunchtime, soaked her panties through against her will. She made a hasty exit with a hasty excuse to her husband and headed to the one place she could hopefully get some answers

*****

"What kinds of changes are you talking about?" Dr. Stewart adjusted his glasses and scrutinized Louise.

"Just... different," Louise said evasively, "Clay is... behaving oddly."

"You're not giving me much to go on here, Mrs. Cane," Dr. Stewart patted her on the shoulder, "I'm sure it's not all that bad. He's not behaving dangerously, is he? You don't fear for your safety?"

"Oh, no," admitted Louise, "Nothing like that." I FEAR FOR MY MARRIAGE, she thought.

"Look, living with clones can be a big adjustment. We are so used to people's behaviour that when there is even a slight variation from the norm, it can seem huge and alarming. Let them process, and we'll discuss during the two week check-in, OK?"

Louise fumed as she left Dr. Stewart's office. She knew she had no right to be mad at him since she couldn't actually divulge what Clay had done, but it still galled her that she had to wait to deal with Clay's personality change.

Instead of driving back to work, she swung home to change her underwear (and grab a spare pair in case those soaked through too). Louise considered the possibility that Clay might try something when she got home, but took solace in the fact that her daughter would be there too, and her presence would help keep him in line.

She opened her front door nervously, hoping not to see Clay. There was nobody about, only the sound of the shower running in the background. Louise breathed a sigh of relief and quietly shut the front door. With any luck she could be in and out without anyone noticing.

She padded silently down the hall. As she neared the bathroom, Louise could hear voices underneath the sound of rushing water. Were they both in the bathroom? The door was open a crack and her curiosity got the better of her. She peered inside and immediately wished she hadn't.

It was a scene of pure intimacy. Clay and Natalie were showering together. Natalie was standing under the rushing water, rinsing her hair, and Clay had both his hands on her ample breasts, slowly massaging them with soap.

"Mmm... Clay, my love... that feels heavenly," Natalie sighed blissfully.

Louise could see Clay's erection grazing against her belly as he ran his hands over his sister's body. He stepped forward, letting his cock mash into her bush as he held her in his arms.

"Tell me more... about Mom..." Nat smiled and placed a sensuous kiss on his lips. She ran her hands up to his shoulders and up the back of his neck. He flicked his tongue against her lips and smiled.

"She feels... incredible."

"As good as me? You can say yes."

"God, yes. I can't stop thinking about her, Nat," he said, stroking her breast as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Mmm... fuck yes, Clay, keep going," Nat moaned, wrapping her leg around his calf. She was visibly grinding against his cock.

"I fucking love her, Nat. I need her. I want to possess every inch of her body. And I know she wants it too."

"God... yes... so fucking hot... what do you want to do to her?"

"I want to fuck her while you watch."

Nat shuddered and bit his shoulder.

Louise staggered away from the bathroom door as her kids continued their incestuous shower. THEY'RE BOTH DAMAGED, she realized. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO CLAY HAPPENED TO NATALIE TOO. THEY CAME BACK... WRONG.

She stumbled into her bedroom, grabbed a pair of underwear, and bolted from the house. As she passed the shower, she caught one last snippet of her son's confession, "...with any luck, she already is, I know her cycle."

MY SON WANTS ME PREGNANT. The thought made Louise choke in horror. MY GOD, HE WANTS TO BE THE FATHER OF A BABY WITH ME.

She left the house in tears.

*****

The rest of the afternoon was a blur for Louise. She couldn't focus on work. She desperately wanted to tell her husband about what she had witnessed, but had no idea how to do it.

IT WOULD BREAK HIS HEART. I CAN'T TELL HIM.

The realization that she would have to keep this secret weighed heavily on her heart. She was quiet and sullen for the remainder of the day.

Fred and Louise left work and drove home together in silence.

"What's up, hon?" Fred asked, "You've been off all afternoon."

"Nothing," Louise said, staring out the passenger window, "Just tired, I guess."

*****

Louise was quiet and withdrawn all through dinner. Her son's words: "I want to fuck her while you watch," rang in her ears every time she looked at him. She kept a watchful eye on her kids, but they behaved perfectly. Natalie helped Fred cook dinner and Natalie did the dishes. Clay had bought a six-pack of a local microbrew that afternoon, and he and his father cracked open beers together, laughed and palled around like old friends. By bedtime, Louise had started to relax. She even had a beer with her son and husband. MAYBE MY KIDS WILL BEHAVE NORMALLY, she told herself.

She closed the door to the bedroom and got changed into a simple nightshirt. There was a knock on the door, "Mom?" Clay asked.

"Just changing," she called out, "Goodnight Clay."

"Don't I get a hug goodnight?" came his mock-hurt reply.

"I'm just not feeling great, hon. You have a good sleep."

"OK Mom, see you later."

If Louise had been paying closer attention, "see you later" would have set off alarm bells.

*****

It was almost midnight when Louise woke up. She felt lightheaded and dizzy.

The room was almost pitch black, except for a sliver of light between the curtains falling across her right eye. That wasn't what woke her up.

Her husband snored gently next to her. He always snored a bit when he lay on his back. That wasn't what woke her up either.

Clay's tongue was inside her pussy. He was buried under the covers, his hands reaching up to massage her breasts as he feasted on her cunt.

"Oh Clay..." she moaned.

The wooziness was too much for her and she passed out again.

*****

She awoke some time later.

Clay was on top of her. Her nightshirt was pushed all the way up to her neck, exposing her breasts to the ravenous attention of his mouth.

The entirety of his naked flesh was pressed up against hers and the pressure of his body weight was nearly suffocating.

Clay was fucking her. Deep slow penetrations of a man in no hurry. Louise could feel his manhood piercing her sex over and over. She was horrified and impossibly aroused. He grunted gently as he moved on top of her, and she whimpered quietly from the pleasure.

He looked up and saw her open eyes, "Oh good, you're awake," he smiled. It was the same smile he made when he mouthed "I love you" to her: intense, with genuine joy. Clay was genuinely pleased to be mating with his mother.

Louise shuddered from the pleasure, but her eyes shot daggers at her son, "What the fuck are you doing??" she hissed through clenched teeth. He looked at her questioningly, as if doing this were the most natural thing in the world. He reached down with both hands and squeezed her ass cheeks, pulling her tightly against him, his length diving completely inside. She moaned.

"What I have always wanted to do, Mom," he said, and kissed her ever so softly on the lips, "I'm making love to the most amazing woman in the world." He nibbled on her bottom lip.

Louise groaned and clutched clawed fingers at her son's back, "Your father is going to wake up!" she whispered urgently.

"Oh, should I stop?" Clay asked, and then plunged his tongue into his mother's panting mouth. Louise instinctively sucked on her son's tongue. His rod cleaved in and out of his mother's mound. His source. His birthplace. The filthy nature of the act was a humiliating turn-on for her.

"God, I can't stop," Louise cried out quietly in a hoarse whisper, "Why can't I stop?"

"Because you love me too," her son whispered right into her ear, and flicked her earlobe with his tongue, then sent it sweeping down her neck. She held him tighter.

"I do... fuck... I do..." Louise sobbed, lifting her hips to meet her son's thrusts, savouring the illicit nature of their coupling, just inches from her sleeping husband.

The bed began to rock slightly as Clay picked up the pace. "Stop it," Louise begged, "You're going to wake him up."

"Can't stop, Mom," Clay grunting, pounding into his mother's twat harder and harder.

"Get me out of this room," Louise whispered, and pulled his hair back roughly. That got his attention. Clay smiled, swooped one hand around her back and hoisted her bodily off the bed into his arms. He slid off the foot of the bed, his mother in his arms, his meat buried to the hilt in her womanhood. She wept in his arms as he carried her out of their room and carefully shut the door behind him.

Louise kissed her son's neck and jawline frantically, no longer worried about the noises they might be making. Clay leaned her back against the wall and started shoving into her hard. Their mouths found each other and their tongues clashed with desperate lust.

"Mm... Mom... tell me... you love me..."

"Oh baby... I love you... I love you..." Louise wailed as her son took her roughly against the wall. Picture frames rattled with every thrust. "Fuck me fuck me fuck me..." Louise panted in complete surrender.

Clay made a mock-shushing noise, "Dad might hear," and he carried her to his bedroom.

Louise's eyes went wide, remembering the overheard conversation from earlier. "Oh no, honey, not there, not there..." She tried to squirm out of his arms.

Clay pushed open the bedroom door and continued his cock's assault on his mother's soaking snatch.

As Clay pushed the door closed, Louise glanced over at Natalie's bed.

Natalie was nude, sitting up at the end of her bed, her feet on the floor and her head thrown back while she pleasured herself with a vibrator. She looked at her mother and smiled, "Hi Mom!" she waved, and then moaned.

"Oh God, Nat... no Clay... not here..." Louise pleaded as Clay carried her over to his sister's bed and laid his mother down next to her.

"Natalie loves you too, Mom," Clay said kindly. "She wants to show you how much."

Natalie turned off her vibrator and lay down next to her mother, whom Clay was still relentlessly fucking.

"Uggh... oh God... Nat... what happened... fuuuuuck... to you?" Louise gasped as her son rested his weight on her, his hips still churning against her.

Natalie leaned over and took a nipple in her mouth. Louise moaned as she began to suck on it.

"Mmm... what do you mean, Mom?" Nat asked, mouth full of nipple. Her other hand caressed Louise's other breast, while Clay buried his face in her neck. The combined stimulation was powerful, and Louise was quickly helpless with pleasure.

"Something... uggh... is wrong with you... you two..." Louise struggled to form words. She ran her fingers through her son's hair and kissed his head. "You came back... wrong..."

Natalie laughed and pulled her mouth from her mother's tit.

"Is that what you think?? Move your face, Clay." She playfully pushed Clay's head from their mother's neck. Natalie climbed up onto her knees and swung her leg over her mother's face.

"I've always wanted to try this," said Nat wickedly, and before Louise could protest, she flattened her shaved pussy against her mother's gaping mouth.

"Mmmggmh!" mumbled Louise through her daughter's pussy.

"Oh yeah, Mom, when you talk it feels so good!" Nat ground her pussy down against her mother's mouth, grabbing her hair to ride it like a horse. Louise, lost in lust, tentatively slid her tongue along her daughter's inner lips. Nat moaned appreciatively.

Clay got onto his knees, sitting back on his feet as he pistoned in and out of his mother. She moaned and murmured beneath the weight of her daughter's pelvis on her face. Clay reached around and grabbed his sister's tits. Nat leaned way back and turned her head to kiss her brother. They made out tenderly as they both took pleasure from and gave pleasure to their mother.

Clay broke the kiss, "Should you tell her, or should I?"

Nat giggled, "You do it." She leapt off her mother's face, and sat at the end of the bed like an excited schoolkid waiting for recess.

Clay groped his mother's breasts as his cock pierced her sheath over and over. "Oh Mom," sighed Clay as he sank his shaft back into her cunt, "You think something went wrong in the cloning process."

Louise moaned as his large member expanded her and retreated, over and over.

"Oh Clay," she babbled, "Clay... my sweet son..."

"Nothing went wrong... with the cloning, Mom. Nat and I... we'd been fucking... long before the accident."

Louise was having trouble focusing, lost in pleasure as she was. "Wha... do you... mean... ooooh..." Clay leaned over and Louise took him in her arms, "Fuck me, my sweet boy..." she moaned.

Clay and Louise continued their brutally intense fuck, and Clay kept talking, "How do you think... ugghh... I crashed the car, Mom?" he asked, "I was... very distracted."

A vision filled Louise's mind, one of her daughter, face in her son's lap, pleasuring him while he raced to their doom.

Clay continued, "After the accident... I just realized how...uggh... precious life is, and I went... for what I want, and... what I want is you." Their bodies slapped together furiously as he fucked her harder and harder. Louise held on for dear life, biting her lip to keep from screaming.

"We've been keeping one more secret from you, Mom," Natalie said, "It's time to be completely honest."

The bedroom door opened, and Fred walked in. He was completely naked. Natalie stood up and ran to him, throwing her arms around his neck, and they kissed like lovers. His hands went to her breasts, and she grasped his dick and gave it a playful little stroke.

Louise screamed as she watched her daughter and her husband treat each other with sexual intimacy, oblivious in the moment to the hypocrisy. The scream became an orgasm as the pleasure her son was giving her boiled over. She grunted and moaned and thrashed on her son's cock as her husband and daughter embraced and watched.

"Hi hon," Fred said with a kind smile, "I'm glad you've come round to our way of thinking. I was getting tired of pretending to sleep," he glanced at his son, "or pretending to go to the bathroom to masturbate. It's important for us to finally be honest with you."

Fred lifted his daughter's leg and wrapped it around his waist. Natalie, still stroking her father's cock, giggled girlishly and lined his bulge up with her now sopping cunt.

Louise cried helplessly as she watched her trusted husband take her daughter standing up in the middle of her bedroom.

Father and daughter mated passionately, hands exploring each other's bodies. Nat kissed his neck and Fred groaned, looking over at his wife.

"I can't tell you what a thrill it was to stand outside the bathroom and listen to Clay take you. And to lay next to you two while you made love on the bed? Heaven."

Fred turned his attention back to his daughter, his fingers kneading at her ass cheeks.

"Mmm... Dad..." purred Nat, writhing her hips against her father as he plunged in and out of her wet mound, "We haven't fucked for MONTHS." She looked over at her sobbing, helplessly fucked mother. "Stop bothering Mom. She's too busy being fucked. Take me to my bed. Fuck me while Clay fucks Mom."

Fred swept his daughter up into his arms, and they disappeared behind the dividing wall.

MY HUSBAND. MY SON. MY DAUGHTER. THEY ARE ALL MONSTERS, Louise thought as she tried to resist another oncoming orgasm. She failed, flailing and screaming out as her son's pole made her cum yet again.

From behind the wall, Natalie piped up, "Sounds like Clay is pleasing Mom. He was always good at the pleasing." Fred slowly sank his cock inside his daughter. "Ohhhhh... daddy..." Natalie groaned, and their mouths found each other, joining in a soulful, loving kiss.

Clay lifted his mother up and sat her on his lap, her ass nestled against his balls. His dick slowly slid in and out of her as he rocked her gently against him.

Clay whispered, "I'm sorry about the spiked beer." He ran his fingers through her hair. "It was only supposed to relax you." Louise choked from the revelation, and fought back tears. Her entire family had betrayed her, lied to her for at least a year, and drugged her so they could fuck her. Everyone she trusted most in the world had violated that trust.