They Came Back Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise sobbed onto her son's shoulder as he gently rutted against her. "I know this is a lot to take in, Mom. We knew this would be a big adjustment for you," he kissed her cheek tenderly.

The sounds of father and daughter's bodies slapping together filled the room, their lustful moans getting louder and louder.

Louise moaned, both mortified and incredibly turned on. Clay lifted her up almost entirely off his rock hard member, and then dropped her back down. She shrieked and clutched at him. They fell to the side and began mating in earnest again.

Mother and son lay side by side, joined by their genitals as they began to make love again.

"God... Clay..." Louise moaned, "This is all so so wrong... you all... deserve... to rot... in hell..."

The rhythmical sound of lovers' bodies colliding filled the room as father fucked daughter and son fucked mother. The two pairs thrashed about in passionate mating, flinging sweat on the walls, knocking pillows and lamps to the floor as they desperately tried to connect their bodies more deeply.

And when the dust settled and the balls were empty, the lovers lay cuddled on their beds, basking in the afterglow of their incestuous little orgy.

Louis stared at the ceiling, wearing the expression of a woman well and truly fucked, in more ways than one. She turned and looked at her son, her hand grazing his cheek with intimate affection.

"I guess I deserve to rot in hell too."

THE END