They Came From Phallus Prime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer's brow wrinkled in concentration. She was trying to remember what she saw when she looked outside. All she could remember was seeing friends and neighbors being banged from every angle possible. She didn't remember seeing a single man - from Earth, that is - anywhere in the melee. She moved to the window and looked out as she continued her arguments. "Some of those women are MARRIED, or have significant others," she maintained, "Doesn't that sort of thing mean anything on Phallus? Oh, Christ, I can't believe I'm even calling a planet 'Phallus'." She shook her head unbelievingly from just the thought of that name actually being given to a planet of real living beings.

As she arrived at the window once again, Zaleeth answered her question. "As you have seen, we Phallusians have the power to not only read thoughts, but also to read emotions. We can tell when someone is unhappy, especially with their sex lives. Those Earth women who are happy with their current sexual condition, or even those who are unhappy sexually but are faithful to their mates, are not being pleasured by myself or my comrades, nor will they be. They are in the same state of stasis as are the men, the ones who did not run off, at any rate. They, also, will not be harmed in any way."

Looking out the window, Jennifer now saw the motionless men and women - far more men than women. Some were frozen looking up into the sky and pointing, some frozen in place as they ran toward their cars, some cowering against walls of homes. The local idiot, Justin Martin, she noted with no surprise, was frozen aiming his beloved shotgun at a long gone Phallusian. She grinned a wry grin. Apparently, not many women in her neighborhood were sexually content - If Zaleeth was telling the truth, that is - for many more of them were taking part in alien love than were not.

And then it hit her. Since Zaleeth had helped himself to HER naked body, that meant he looked into HER soul and surmised that she was unhappy with her sex life. Well, she couldn't argue that point. After her divorce from Stephen, sex had become a thing of the past. And even when she was WITH Stephen, sex was nothing to write home about. So, this alien from the sexually named planet had decided to single handedly end her sexless streak. And he was apparently willing to sacrifice gallons of his own semen to do it. Wow...very big of him. Still, despite her mild irritation at having someone invade her brain and come away with the knowledge that she was sexually deprived, a much less irritated part of her quickly calculated the myriad possibilities in her head.

Then Jennifer looked back at her best friend of over twenty years. The Dr. Clifton impersonator was still not through with her - or was it the other way around? Her humming lips were locked around his huge member and her head was moving like a well-oiled jackhammer on it. Jennifer was surprised her friend didn't get whiplash with her head moving so fast. The Dr. Clifton alien's amulet was glowing brightly and continually, so she could only surmise that he was moaning up a storm, or perhaps verbally encouraging her friend in Dr. Clifton's soft, confident voice.

Two lawns down, Peggy Armstead likewise had her mouth full, though her alien honey was reciprocating nicely. When the wicker lawn bench they were gobbling each other on gave way and splintered into a thousand pieces, the unexpected crash and their subsequent rough landing on the lawn below delayed their hungry mouths naught but a second. They were back at it before the last tumbling sliver of wicker floated to the grass on which they now lay squirming. A dozen feet away, the frozen form of Larry Armstead - who had supposedly paid large sums of money to keep the pregnancies of his secretary and a business associate quiet - looked on. In what appeared to be Peggy's calculated turn at revenge, she'd made certain that her alien horndog did her right in front of hubby's frozen eyeballs. This theory was quickly proven out when Peggy shouted, "Oh, yes, you hot alien stud! Lick me good! Are you watching, Larry, you scumbag?! This is how a REAL man treats a woman! After I come, Gemmon here is gonna fuck me every way possible, just for you to see! Watch closely, and see how it's done, you two-timing prick!" Then, apparently, Jenny found release, as she screamed at the sky, glistening lips wide apart - until her cooperative revenge assistant reinserted his penis between them, that is. After all, coming vigorously into Peggy's vengeful mouth would most certainly help the cause of vengeance!

The oddest scene of all - aside from the earlier penis-toting female gymnast episode - took place on the other side of Claire's house, at the home of Trish Vandermark...on the roof of said home, actually. There, with her arms wrapped around the chimney, her legs straddling the pointed summit of the roof, Trish was gleefully receiving the anal "probing" of her life, from none other than the town's local grocery boy stud, the buff and barely legal Thad Bowington. Thanks to an accommodating extraterrestrial, Trish had finally gotten Thad to deliver more than groceries. Her husband - who had only come out of the closet a month ago and asked his wife if he could have a male friend move in with them - was nowhere to be seen. Still, Jennifer wondered why Trish was being anally invaded on the roof, of all places. At any rate, her deeply plugged derriere was happily jiggling away on high for all the world to see, filled as it was with alien meat.

"Do you believe me now, Jennifer?" Zaleeth asked.

"Maybe," she replied, still fascinated by the rooftop encounter. "Still, why come here? Why not just keep humping your own women? What happened, did you guys just get bored with your own species?" She turned from the window to face him again, arms folded across her chest in a pose of defiance, though her mind was still busy replaying erotic scenes from outside her window. She wanted to continue watching, but she fought off the urge.

"That's a sad story," Zaleeth answered. "For the past ten generations, there has been some kind of genetic aberration at work on our planet. With each subsequent generation, our women have become less and less interested in sex. It's gotten so severe now that only one woman in fifteen even wants to have sex at all. Now, we realize there could be any number of explanations for this that are not genetic in nature, but we investigated them all. When we finally looked for genetic answers, we tested our women thoroughly in that vein. We discovered a definite change in the female genetic code, one which, to this point, cannot be controlled or eradicated through the use of medications. Furthermore, this has affected our females' ability to procreate. Of those women who still desire to have physical relations at all, only thirty-seven percent of them can now conceive. A generation ago that number was fifty-two percent. Each generation seems to be passing on the aberrant genes with higher frequency. So, you see, it's a staggering downward spiral."

As saddened by this disclosure as Jennifer was, she was still somewhat appalled. "So, you're actually here to take women home to be BREEDERS? How dare you!" She was actually disappointed in this seemingly kind and gentle being.

"No, Jennifer," Zaleeth sighed, "that is not entirely true. Yes, we need to recharge our genetic pool. Our race WILL perish if we do not reverse this genetic tragedy and increase our birth rate, but we were at first willing to ride out that curse to its unfortunate end. If such was our fate, we would face it as bravely as we could, and let it take us where it may. But, the lack of sexual activity has had other adverse effects on my race. Everyone is going mad."

"Mad?" Jennifer asked. "I can understand lack of sex making people crazy, but just how mad are we talking here?"

"Both men and women are losing control. The men are frustrated and nearly insane from lack of release. Wars have broken out simply from frustration. It seems silly to you, I'm sure, but we are not the kind of race that can get by with sexually related books and movies and other such erotic entertainment materials. We do not...self stimulate. We NEED to partake of the actual copulatory act - or any form of sex involving an actual partner - regularly, or our hormones get...well...into an overheated state...literally. We actually boil from the inside out. I'm sure you've noticed our warmer body temperature. Imagine your own body temperature increasing ten degrees. While that would most likely kill a human being, it simply drives a Phallusian mad."

Zaleeth paused for a moment, then continued, "And the women are in even worse shape. While they MENTALLY do not desire sexual union, PHYSICALLY their bodies need it as much as the men. Our women are slowly going insane. Surely, you see that the males of Phallus Prime copulating with Earth women won't help our women in and of itself, but right now the men are in a much too agitated state to calmly and clearly work on a solution to the genetic problem. You see? Again, it's a downward spiral. If we can solve one problem, maybe we can then gain enough precious time to solve the others." When he finished, he looked at Jennifer, his eyes showing not only his sincerity, but also deep sadness. If human terms could be applied to Phallusians - and it seemed they could - Jennifer could've sworn Zaleeth was about to shed tears of sorrow...if these aliens even cried at all.

Jennifer took a deep breath, unfolding her arms, relaxing her confrontational stance. "All right, you have several problems that need taking care of. But if all you do is bring Earth women to your planet for sex, how's that going to help your women, other than clearing your men's minds so they can figure things out?" As she spoke, she slowly walked over to her bed and sat beside Zaleeth.

"Sadly, it won't help the current generation of females at all. But, we're hoping that adding new genetics to the mix will improve future generations, at least reverse the current trend. At this rate, we won't last many more generations. Maybe in time we'll be able to solve our main problem and then our current generation of women - or at the very least the next generation - will be fine. But, first, we've got to get our men thinking straight, and stop all the conflicts that have popped up across our planet, that are also distracting us from finding solutions. Stealing Earth women is not something we wish to do, but we have very few options open to us."

"And you're only taking women who are WILLING to go? Only those who are currently unhappy?" Her tone was softening noticeably with each word.

"Yes," Zaleeth answered, "we take no one against their will. And when they get to our planet, they will be treated like royalty. And why not?..they may very well be the saviors of our people."

"Well, then," Jennifer said softly, "I suppose you big, bad invaders aren't so horrible, after all. But, then, why didn't you just contact our governments and let them know you were coming? Surely, they would've helped you without all this ....drama."

"And tell them what, Jennifer?...that we wanted to take their women for sex? We have watched your planet for decades now, and I am very aware that just such an idea has been the plot of many of your entertainment films and such, and in those films your governments have never taken kindly to such notions."

"Well, you've got a point there." Jennifer had to agree. "But, then, how will you convince enough women to go with you?"

Zaleeth smiled and replied, "Exactly the way we are currently doing so...by showing them the pleasures they will enjoy. And I'm sure others among them are being told exactly what I've told you. Even perhaps just a hundred or so women may be enough, for now, to jump start genetic health and proper procreation on my planet, and possibly stave off the end or my people. Of course, we'll have to monitor the intermingling of genetic material from different species, but, overall, it's a risk we have to take."

As Jennifer mulled that over, Zaleeth's hands slowly reached for her, one laying lightly on her thigh, the other caressing her back and shoulders. Jennifer's eyes closed, and she sighed quietly. The tingling started inside her again, and she began to become aroused, just from his touch.

"I would very much like YOU to return to Phallus Prime with me, Jennifer of Earth. You would be treated better than even royalty is on your very own planet. You would have everything you could ever want. You would be revered by all as a possible savior of our race. And..." he began rubbing both her shoulders and lightly kissing the back of her neck, "you would never again suffer from lack of sexual gratification. I would personally make very sure of that." He smiled, and almost seemed to blush, adding, "That is, IF you would allow me the honor. You would, of course, have your choice of any man or men on my planet."

Jennifer's mind turned to pudding, and before she knew it Zaleeth was again inside her, lying on the bed behind her with his member thrusting into her as his hands touched her in ways she'd only dreamed of in recent years. With her head turned back to him, they kissed passionately and he proved his point, brought truth to his promises...at least for now. Jennifer burned from within thanks to his massive, heat radiating erection, and his warm flesh seemed to surround and nourish her as his sex scent enveloped her in dreamy pleasure. She couldn't have stopped him from doing anything he pleased to her at that point, even if she'd wanted to. Her mind and body were awash in pleasing sensations and erotic longings, blurring together in a hazy cloud of lust and release, followed by exhaustion, then still more lust and release. It seemed like an unending dream.

An hour later Jennifer awoke on the kitchen floor, having no recollection of how she got there, let alone of having left the bedroom at all. She lay on her back, spread eagle, gasping up to the ceiling. She could barely breathe, but despite the exhaustion she felt incredible. As she blinked up at the ceiling, even her eyelids drained of energy, she thought out loud, "Wow, that must've been some Earth-shattering sex!" And while every inch of her body seemed taxed to its limits, every inch also felt deliciously warm and invigorated.

Zaleeth sat next to her, smiling down at her. Choosing not to respond to her comment, he instead reached down to gently caress her lips with his fingertips. "You must make your decision soon," he said, touching her breasts softly, almost absently. "My friend Thal has informed me that many metallic earth vehicles filled with men bearing arms are nearby, coming in this direction. The gathering of willing Earth women has begun. Apparently, about fifty percent of those women who have been given the opportunity to come with us have accepted. That is good. It will help us much. Please come with me, Jennifer. I will keep you happy in every way I possibly can. I will be any lover you care to dream up. I will fulfill your most erotic fantasies, no matter how unusual. On our planet, all that matters is pleasure. We do not judge each other's tastes and desires. No sex act is considered perverse. Anything consensual is heartily embraced. So anything you wish me to do, I will gladly do. Please say you'll come with me. But, Jennifer, please do so quickly."

Light fingers began stroking Jennifer's belly, and then just above her drenched triangle. The tingling started again, and she looked at Zaleeth as if he were a piece of tasty alien meat. "What if I don't like your planet?" she asked, hesitant to make a decision so final. She sat up, looking him over for the slightest sign of deception, any excuse to refuse his offer. She could find none.

"Then, at the first opportunity, I will return you to your home...though I will be forced to remove your memories of our race and our planet."

Jennifer mulled it over. The sex certainly had been awesome. If she just had more time to consider things, mull over everything that had happened in the last few hours. But, then, something happened that helped her make up her mind.

"Hey, girlfriend!" came a hoarse voice from the direction of the kitchen door, "you coming along for the ride?"

An obviously exhausted Claire stood in the doorway, her naked form silhouetted in the bright sunlight behind her. So tired was she, that she leaned against the door frame as if it was all that was holding her up. But even though

her face was mostly shadowed, Jennifer could see the ear to ear grin that threatened to swallow her face, and the bright, twinkling, delighted eyes above it. She hadn't seen Claire that happy in more than a dozen years.

Coming up from behind Claire, a second silhouette took form in the doorway, symbolically merging its shape with hers, the two becoming one. Two large, strong hands encircled her waist from behind and started openly caressing her hips and thighs and breasts. Jennifer saw her friend sink back into those mighty arms. She heard her sigh. "Oh, God, Jen, are these guys hot or what?"

"Yeah, literally," Jennifer couldn't resist quipping. Turning toward Claire and Thal, she soon felt another strong pair of hands on her own breasts, fondling them from behind. She felt weak, woozy. She tried to stand, but couldn't. Zaleeth helped her to her feet, then stood behind her, resuming his breast fondling.

"Come home with me, Jennifer. Let me love and please you for the rest of your life. Please come. You will always have the option of returning to Earth if you do not like Phallus Prime."

Feeling like putty in Zaleeth's hands, Jennifer looked at Claire and asked, "Are you sure, Claire? Would we be doing the right thing?" Zaleeth's warm hands glided feather-light on her chest, abdomen and upper thighs, up and down, up and down...slowly...making her flesh tingle wherever they made contact. She squirmed in his touch.

"Jen, I'M going. Thal here is one helluva lover, and he's as sweet as they come, too. I haven't had so much satisfying sex in well over a decade now. And he can be anything I want him to be...as I think you already noticed."

Claire blushed, then turned her head back and up to look at Thal. "He's promised later to be Brad Pitt for me. And I've always had this weird fascination for Len Johnson, our channel six weatherman. So maybe I'll have them back to back." She sighed and kissed the bottom of Thal's chin. He chuckled. It sounded odd coming through the translator.

"But, are you SURE..." Jennifer persisted.

"I'm sure, Jen. I'm going. I'd love to have you out there with me, but even if you decide to stay, I'm going. C'mon, Jen, what's here to hold us? Look at these hunks. Pleasure and happiness the rest of our days...AND helping save a race? Jen...what's not to like?"

Two aliens from Phallus Prime were now openly fondling their Earth women, boldly touching them in their most private places. Neither Jennifer nor Claire seemed to care that they were naked in front of each other - and out in the open - nor that they were allowing these seemingly brazen aliens to fondle them at their leisure.

"Please, Jennifer, I will make you so...." Zaleeth began.

"Okay, OKAY!" Jennifer screamed, grinding her bottom against Zaleeth's growing erection. "I might be crazy, but, okay, I'll go. I'LL GO! God help me, I MUST be crazy! I'm SURE I'm crazy!. I've lost my damn mind! I've gone totally BONKERS!...but...I'll go." She squirmed against Zaleeth one more time. "Oh, yeah, I'll go," she sighed.

"YES!" Claire cried, "Jen and Claire are getting laid on another planet! Wooohooooooo! C'mon, space cowboy, take me to your boudoir! Let's get a move on, before the evil government types try to stop us!"

Grinning, Thal hoisted Claire up into the air, slinging her over his shoulder, in a replay of how he'd been carting her off much earlier, when Jennifer had first seen her friend's apparent abduction taking place. Claire giggled excitedly, squirming playfully. Holding her with his arm around her bottom, Thal turned and walked off toward his still waiting ship. Claire's upper body hung down over his back, her happily kicking legs pointing the way to his ship. As he carried her off, she arched her back to look at Jennifer and nearly drooled as she yelled back to her, "Look at those buns, will ya!" She pointed down at them and added, "Are those like two juicy steaks or what? Don'tcha wanna just BITE 'em?"