They Choose, They Use Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The apartment overlooked the Bay of Baku, on the Caspian Sea. We sipped our drinks. His eyes were ice blue. He was good looking, but cold. We had spent the evening with him, Emily and me. Now we would spend the night together. We would seal the deal, whatever deal he and Charles had done. Do whatever he wanted. We were down to our underwear, expensive silk, gossamer thin. I had his cock in my mouth, twirled my tongue around the glands, then Emily took it, took it all in her mouth, until she almost gagged. She held his cock out for me. I pulled my knickers to one side, then slid down its hard length. Emily licked his balls, then the shaft, as I fucked him. I dropped down again, and as I did, she licked my clit. I savoured the feeling, before she returned to his cock.

We swapped over, her turn to fuck, and be fucked. She faced him, and he bit her nipples. I took my turn licking his balls, the shaft of his cock, her bum. I flicked my tongue across her anus and was rewarded with a moan. With her taste on my lips, I kissed him, as she continued to fuck him. She came then, perspiring, and breathless. Loud. He came shortly after her, and as he slipped out of her, he said, "clean her up, while I watch."

She opened her legs, giving me easy access. We'd gone down on each other before, more than once. She had a lovely cunt. I probed her with my tongue, tasting him, but savouring her. Her juices mingled with his come, I drank it all. I felt her breath between my legs, then her tongue as it opened my labia, her thumb pulled back my clit hood, the tongue swept across it, and I came, came in my daughter' mouth, as she came in mine.........................

His room was without any female charm. A man' room. We knew what he wanted or thought we did. He wanted to fuck us. I was eager for it. I almost craved it, a few short hours ago I was the faithful wife of a city banker. The girl beside me on the bed, the one with her breasts exposed was my eighteen-year-old daughter. He would fuck me, he would fuck her as I watched, as she watched me. I slid the dress down my body, then naked, but for my heels, joined them on the bed. Like me she just wore her red heels. She smiled. We took it in turns, he fucked one of us, then the other, making us both cum, over and over, and over again. Now he wanted us to make each other cum.

"But" I began to say.

"No buts, she's already done you, now you do her, do each other, no fucking buts," Charles commanded.

We tentatively did as he asked, our first sixty-nine, together. I hesitantly touched my tongue against her outer labia. She was wet, her juices flowed onto my tongue. I inhaled her sent. I felt her tongue probe inside me, her fingers holding me open, open to the onslaught of her tongue. I came almost immediately and was lost in the moment. I wanted her to feel what I was feeling. I pressed my face against her fragrant pussy, and knew I'd want to do this again. I came, she came. Then I came again. "Oh, fucking hell, oh fucking yes, yes, yes......" My screams muffled by the pussy pressing against my face. Then again, "Oh god.. fuck......ing ................ hell." Then another. I was panting, sweating, coming again.

I felt the bed give, as Charles joined us. I looked up, Emily's pussy hovered tantalisingly above me, I licked it again. A cock came into view, to penetrate her. Penetrate her it did, but not her juicy cunt. Her body went rigid, as he forced himself into her little puckered anus. Her tongue was no longer working its magic. She was gritting her teeth, as the cock forced its way into her arse. Charles stopped, allowing her to adjust to the intrusion.

"No don't stop, don't stop," Emily hissed.

Charles pushed gently forward, his cock sliding fully into her.

"Mmm, now fuck me.....no slowly, mmm, that's it, oh yes, that's it, faster.......oh fuck.........yes....." Emily yelled as she came, juices flowing into my mouth.

Then it was my turn. I was like a nervous virgin on her first time.

"You'll love it Mummy," Emily gushed.

I felt the head of his cock pushing on my anus, then it was in me, just the head. It hurt, it fucking hurt like hell. He gripped me, and pushed deeper, then deeper still. I felt as if I was being torn in two. The pain was intense, how had Emily enjoyed this. I hated it. It hurt. He stopped pushing, I gripped his cock with my anal muscles, gripped hard. Perhaps if I gripped hard enough he wouldn't be able go deeper. It felt better, in fact it felt a lot better. I pushed back against him, just a little. He pushed forward. It felt good, no, better than good. He slowly fucked my arse, slowly, then quicker, then faster. Faster and deeper. I came then, came again. I clawed the bed, pushed my bum in the air and bit the pillow, as wave, after wave of absolute pleasure overwhelmed me.................................

The flight into Heathrow was on time. Alan waited for us in arrivals. The scar on the side of his face giving him a piratical look. He drove the car out into the afternoon, and soon we were into the stop/start of the motorway system. Two hours later we stopped outside a Victorian terrace, recently converted into plush apartments.

"I'm tired, tell me it's just a quickie Alan," I said.

Emily stirred sleepily beside me.

"Not this time darling, here, this is for you," he said, handing me a large envelope.

I opened it. It contained a single sheet of paper, and two keys.

The apartment was the penthouse. Large, and filled with light. The furniture was stylish. I read the letter again, then handed it to Emily. We sat together on the sofa, too stunned to say anything.

"Let's go for a drink," I said. "A walk and a drink."

We walked, arm in arm. Silently. It was a while before I realised that we were still dressed in the clothes we had worn when we left our client in Baku. No wonder we were getting some very admiring looks. Heels, tight miniskirts, and clingy tops. We sat outside a pub, two untouched glasses of sparkling wine on the table in front of us.

Someone stood between us and the sun, which was low in the sky. They didn't move. I looked up, squinting into the light.

"Natasha?" A familiar voice said, Natasha, is that really you?"

For the second time that day, I was stunned into silence.

"Dad, oh Daddy," Emily said, her chair falling backwards as she stood, and hugged him.

"Tristan......." I managed to say.

I watched him, as he drank his beer. Beer? He had never been a beer drinker. I looked at him. He was different, not just the nose. He looked, well ordinary. He wore some sort of uniform, no not a uniform, it was black and green.........ASDA. He worked at ASDA!

"How are you?" I asked.

"Well, thank you, thanks to Alan. I am so sorry I know that's inadequate for what I've put you both through. I....... I don't know what to say. Sorry doesn't even begin to cover it."

"Alan, what do you mean, thanks to Alan?" I asked.

"Alan, the great hunk that gave me this," he said, stroking his bent, and broken nose.

"Yes, we both know Alan, the guy that broke your legs," I said.

"That's just it, he didn't. He took me to a hostel, a half-way house for addicts. Addicts like me. I'm Tristan, I'm a gambler."

I laughed then. "Fucking Alan, I gave him a blow job for breaking your legs!"

"We even argued over who would do it!" Emily giggled.

"I'm sorry," Tris said.

"Well don't be anyway it's too late to be sorry. Move on, we have," I said.

"You have?"

"Yes, Tris we have. For the last year we have paid your debts off, and here's the funny bit. We've really enjoyed ourselves, we've travelled, had fun, these tans, all over. Even got new tits, haven't we darling?" I said.

"Yes Mummy," Emily said sticking her breasts out, smiling.

"We are no longer the people we were a year ago, you aren't the high-flying city banker, I'm certainly not the ever faithful wife, and Emily isn't the little virgin about to go to uni." I said emphatically.

"I'm sorry.........."

"For fuck sake, stop saying you're sorry, at least you have a job, we've both just been sacked, if you can believe that." I said.

"Sacked, sacked from what?" He asked

"Sacked as Charles' whores." I said.

"Good, then Emily can go to Uni," Tris said.

"I don't want to go to Uni, I want to keep working for Charles, with Mum. I like it, I really like it," Emily said softly.

"And so, do I" I said. "So do I."

"And that guy in Baku is coming to London next month and wants to fuck me in the arse until I pass out, I was looking forward to that," said Emily.


12