They Destroyed Me

Story Info
How I think some stories should end.
3.5k words
4.19
51k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stories where the MC says they are destroyed or a rich person has taken everything of value from him when his wife runs off with his children for a better life bug me when the wronged husband/father does little or nothing.

While it may not fit a particular story line, this is how I would like to see things end. Authors are welcome to use any of this they like for their stories.

Note: This is fiction. Money transfers take longer in real life than fiction. In my fictitious universe, money transfers could happen yesterday. I fully expect comments about how long they take from those cantankerous few of you out there - and you know who you are (but I don't) and comments from those who either don't read everything or don't remember what they read.

Much thanks to CindyTV for helping make this a much better, ummm.... Story?

Warning:

Violence, death, torture, revenge, extortion, blackmail, and other unsavory things appropriate for this writing.

No detailed sex in this writing. That happened a long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away.

*******

Follow-on story: They Destroyed me

My wife and her lover had taken almost everything of value from me. Now they wanted to take my children. They had already poisoned them against me to the point they had no interest in visiting me the one day every two weeks the court allowed. How does that happen, anyway? How does the court decide that me, the loving father, doesn't get to see the children he showed nothing but love to all their lives? I guess it doesn't matter because they don't want to see me now anyway. The BITCH!

They scheduled the meeting at their mansion. Figures. I work for a living and can barely afford a one-bedroom apartment now and they can afford to throw their wealth in my face.

I went to the meeting with my lawyer, Bill. His instructions were to video the entire meeting, which he agreed to. I told him all he was to do was watch and record. Nothing else. We knocked on the door which was promptly answered by someone I assumed to be their butler.

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate rich people. Rich people employ lots of people, pay them a fair wage and are generally good folks. It's the few bad ones who spoil the image for the rest. Larry was one of the bad ones who thought his money could get him anything he wanted, including my wife. I guess he was right.

The butler escorted Bill and I to the dining room where Larry, my whore of an ex-wife, Janet, Hillary and James, my two soon-to-be-ex children who didn't even smile at me, plus three people I recognized as Larry's legal team, sat waiting. I pointed to a seat at the end of the table for Bill and took the seat across from Larry and Janet.

I looked at my ex and said, "What the fuck do you want now, whore?"

"Don't use that language in front of the children, Henry."

"What the fuck do I care? They aren't my children anymore, are they now that you've poisoned them against me? So I'll call you a fucking whore all I want and you can deal with their hurt little feelers. A whore is, after all, what you are. Someone who trades sex for money, which is exactly what you've done. Let's get this over with. Why am I here?"

One of the lawyers stood up which pissed me off.

"Sit your fucking ass back down, mother fucker! I'm talking to ass-wipe and the whore."

The lawyer paused, smirked at me, then slid a small stack of papers inside a folder that said, 'adoption' to me and sat back down. I had a strong feeling this was coming.

"Fine. Let's negotiate. You've taken everything from me, so I'm leaving this meeting with something for me and we aren't leaving until I get it. Call your fucking butler in here and anyone else in the house. I don't want anyone sneaking up behind me."

They did. The butler and a chef both came into the room and stood behind Larry and Janet.

"Just sign the papers, Henry." Janet said.

"First, I want $100,000,000 for each child. That's my price for giving up my children."

Larry laughed. "I'll give you $100,000 total for both."

"No deal. I'll drop it to my offer: $25,000,000 each, payable in Bitcoin right now."

My children were shocked that their lives were reduced to a simple financial transaction. After the shock wore off, Hillary looked at me funny while James decided he didn't care.

Larry laughed. "I think not, Henry. I'll just wait for them to be of age and decide for themselves."

Well, that sealed it. I'd have to settle for Plan-B. I pulled out a sheet of paper from my backpack and placed it on the table. On it was a simple QR code and a bank routing number including an account number. "That's my Bitcoin deposit address and my Cayman Island bank account and I think you'll use at least one of them fairly soon. Who is the asshole that gave me the papers?"

"That's Elliott, one of my attorneys." Larry said, smugly.

I had nothing left. My Plan-B was my last chance to salvage any part of my dignity.

"Elliott, do you have a family?"

My question startled him. "Yes, I do."

"You have 30 seconds to call them before I permanently wipe that smirk off your face. Starting now."

He chose to try calling my bluff and stared at me for 30 seconds with that stupid smirk on his face.

I reached behind my back and pulled out my Sig P320 in 9mm, pointed it at Elliotts head and pulled the trigger (NOTE: I'm really tempted to add how he flipped off the safety to see who catches it). I didn't miss. Janet and Hillary screamed as Elliotts head rocked back before falling forward on the table, blood pooling under it.

"Phones on the table. NOW! EVERYONE!" Phones appeared in front of everyone except the children, who sat there, shocked.

"That includes you, Hillary and James. NOW!" They did as ordered.

Bill started to say something, but I pointed the Sig at him and reminded him of his only function today. He quickly shut up.

"Now, the price has gone up to $30,000,000 each because bullets are expensive. Bitcoin." I said, spit flying from my mouth with each word.

"You're insane! I won't-" Larry said. His talking turned to screams when I put a bullet in his right shoulder. Everyone in the room flinched at the loud noise.

"I told you I would come away with something I wanted from this negotiation. I guess you still think you have the stronger position, so let's keep negotiating and see how that stronger position works for you. The price is now $35,000,000. Each. I know you're good for it. Your last published net worth was $4 billion."

Janet reached out to comfort Larry but I stopped her. "Don't even think about it, whore. Sit your ass back down in that chair and don't move or I'll shove the barrel of this gun up your cheating cunt and pull the trigger so you'll join Elliott."

She sat back down.

"See here-" The second attorney said. I interrupted him.

"Can you give me the money I want? Right here, right now?" I demanded of him.

"No-" He said. As soon as the word came out of his mouth, I shot him in the head. He joined Elliott in a similar position on the table.

"$40,000,000 now. Who wants to waste my time next?" I demanded.

"I can't do a Bitcoin transfer, but I can do a bank wire transfer. Do you have an account I can send to?" Larry whimpered.

I pointed to the sheet of paper in front of him with my Cayman Islands bank account address. "How long will it take?"

"I must talk with my bank contact to authorize a large transfer. Shouldn't take more than 60 minutes."

"Fine. Make the call. Tell them whatever you want, but if any police show up, I've got enough bullets for everyone here several times over. Do I make myself clear? Keep the call on speaker."

Larry selected his bank contact from his contacts list in his phone. "Larry! Nice to hear from you." the voice on the other end said.

"Alex, I'm in a bind and need to move some money right away."

"How's your mother?" Alex asked.

"Is that a secret question?" I asked. "If it is, just fucking tell him."

"Alex, I'm here with a gun pointed at me. Two of my attorneys are dead and I have a bullet in my shoulder. So, yes, I'm under duress. But if you don't transfer $80,000,000 to an account number I'll give you, I fear I'll join them."

"Alex," I said. "You have 57 minutes to have the money in my account and you won't get an extension."

"One moment." Alex said before putting us on hold.

"I bet that shoulder is starting to hurt like crazy, isn't it, Larry?"

"Yes, it is."

"GOOD! I'm not the pussy you thought, am I?"

"You're right. I certainly misjudged you, Henry."

"Don't worry, Larry. Once the money is in my account, I'll leave you in your misery to ponder if taking another man's family was worth the money and trouble."

"You know, " Larry said, "Richard had a family just like Elliott."

"Really? I guess it goes to show that any contact with you could cost someone their family. Just like it did me, you fucking asshole. I HAD A FAMILY!! You have taken everything of mine so I'm going to get something of yours out of this deal and you'd better hope it happens fast because I'm starting to enjoy this."

A different voice came over the phone. "Hi, this is Jacob Enders, Alex's manager. Who am I speaking with?"

"Cut the crap, Jacob. I told Alex he had 57 minutes. Now you have 54 minutes. If you tell me it will take one second longer than that to transfer the money I want, I will put a bullet in Larry's head just like I did for two of his blood-sucking attorneys. 53 minutes now."

"Bank security policies prohibit me from processing a transaction under duress." Jacob said, matter-of-factly.

"This loud noise you are about to hear is a bullet going into Larry's left shoulder." I pointed the gun at Larry's left shoulder and pulled the trigger, extracting another scream from him.

"52 minutes now. How's that policy working for ya'?"

"Send me a picture proving my client is injured and I'll process the transfer myself."

I took Janet's phone, snapped a picture of Larry up close and a wider picture of the table showing the children on one end and the two dead attorneys on the other. I sent both pictures to Jacob. Then, on my phone, I sent a text message.

"Yes, sir. Where do you want the money sent?" Jacob asked after seeing I meant business.

Larry read him my account number and Jacob verified it.

"48 minutes." I reminded him.

"Do you care which account it comes from?"

"Any of my personal accounts first. None of the payroll accounts."

I decided the hired help were simply working for a living. "You two. Butler and chef. Go sit down and relax. Unless you do something stupid, you'll see your families tonight just like Bill. Everyone else, including my ex-children, are fair game."

They sat where I directed them. Hillary started crying, "But Daddy..." I ignored her.

"Jacob," I said. "When this is finished and Larry tells you where he is, be sure to ask for an ambulance along with the police. He's starting to leak on the table." I broke out in laughter.

"What's so funny?" asked an angry Janet.

"He thought I couldn't touch him. He thought... HAHA... he... HAHAHA... was... Oh My God... HAHAHA... BULLETPROOF!! HAHAHAHAHA" It was too funny and I couldn't help myself.

I don't think Janet found it as funny as I did, but I didn't care.

"The transfer is complete. Give the computers five to ten minutes for the money to appear in your account." Jacob said, relieved he could make it happen.

"We'll wait. Stay on the line."

Making conversation, Jacob asked, "While we wait, what prompted this? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Was your coffee cold? Why would you do this?"

"Funny you should ask. A couple months ago, I was happy. I had a loving wife and two children who I adored, house, all the things we go to work for. I come home to find half the house cleared out and my wife sitting at the table waiting for me with divorce papers. She said she fell in love with good ol' Larry here and she was taking the children, MY children, with her and there was nothing I could do about it. They 'summoned' me to see them today and presented me with adoption papers so they could completely take my family from me. So, we're negotiating how much Larry is paying me for my children."

"But you killed two people."

"I wouldn't go that far. They were Larry's attorneys who thought their shit didn't stink. Don't you agree the world is a better place with fewer attorneys? There's one left and he's been wisely quiet."

My phone beeped at me, verifying the money transfer. I sent another text message.

A noise could be heard in the back and it gained in volume.

"You know we'll pull the funds back and you'll be arrested and charged with murder, right?" asked Jacob.

"It cost me 10 percent, but I had someone waiting for the deposit at my bank. They moved the money to several other accounts so it will be a while before you can trace the money. By that time, I'll have moved it again and spent a ton of it. As for murder? We'll see."

I saw my ride in the backyard.

"Time for me to go. I'd say this was fun, but, well, yeah, it really was fun. Bill? Save the video somewhere in the cloud but be sure to give a copy to the police. I'd hate to waste their time investigating when it's all on film. Then post a copy to one of those pay video sites and make some money for it. I'll get a copy of my own when I'm ready and I'll send you your fee for today's work."

I signed the adoption papers. Larry did, after all, pay me for my children. What kind of person would I be if I didn't hold up my end of the agreement? Wishing everyone a nice life, I walked out the back door to a waiting chartered Robinson R22 Beta II helicopter. I had put my Sig back in my backpack so the pilot wouldn't see it. I climbed in the helicopter and instructed the pilot to take me to a small, private, airport about 100 miles away. As we lifted off the ground, I noticed police cars with their red and blue lights heading towards Larry's house. I asked the pilot to stay low and stay off the radio, which he reluctantly did after I offered him an additional $15,000. Why not? I could afford it.

We landed at the airport and I sent the pilot his money using Zelle from one of my new accounts. I got lucky. A group of guys were getting their planes ready for a $100 hamburger run in Mexico. I found one who was flying alone in a Cessna 182 and introduced myself telling him I was running from my ex-wife and her rich boyfriend. He agreed to let me fly with him in exchange for helping with fuel costs.

After a pleasant flight where we chatted about all sorts of things except my wife, we landed and he fueled his plane. My share of fuel was $250. Fortunately, he also had Zelle configured in his bank account so I transfered $25,000 to him and said I'd included a little extra to take his wife and three daughters to dinner as my way of saying thanks. I'm sure he'd be surprised later when he checked his balance.

From there, I arranged another private flight to a non-extradition country where I could start my life over with a new identity. Not hard to do when you have just over $70,000,000 at your disposal.

Epilog

At this point, I'm sure you're expecting me to live happily ever after with a beautiful new wife and family, house, etc.

Well, you'd be mostly right. I hired a company to clean my apartment. You know, make the bed, dishes, laundry, floors, things a rich bachelor never feels like doing seven days a week. I met Consuela while she was cleaning my apartment one day and was so enamored with her, I asked the company to have her assigned as the primary attendant which cost me a little more each month but was worth it. She was several years younger than me and while others might not think so, she was a 10 in my book, her charming personality making all the difference. A single mother with a 1 and 3 year old, Connie was struggling to make ends meet. Because I really am a nice guy, I helped her. $100 here and there made a huge difference in her life and she needed the help.

One day, I came home to find Connie standing, naked, waiting for me with a cold beer in her hand. Let's just say her milk was much better than any beer. She asked if I would mind if she cleaned me before cleaning my apartment. I had a feeling there weren't any precautions involved, so I asked her if I bought a house with enough rooms, if she'd clean me every day after moving her and her kids in with me. She did, and she did.

Two months in, she sat me down before sitting on my lap and asked if I'd hire someone else to clean the house. She could tell I thought something was wrong so she put my hand on her belly and said with an amazing coquettish smile, "I'm going to be busy making more of that milk you like so much." I understood her message and loved her so much that I let her do whatever she thought best for our household.

Seven months later, Kelsey Marie and Olivia Renee, twins, joined our family. Eduardo was thrilled to have little sisters, but Nicolas was too young to understand. I made sure we wouldn't have more at my next doctor's appointment.

We did get married and I eventually told her my history. She thought I made it up until I showed her some of the news stories on the Internet. I was relieved that she didn't care. We didn't live like we had millions in the bank but I made it my mission in life to see that she had the life she wanted, which wasn't so much about money but did include taking care of her aging mother and father. Happy wife, happy life.

In the end, I had what I had always wanted. I had a wife who loved me and children who had me wrapped around their fingers, good kids who loved me, and a comfortable living. I did have a few issues with nightmares from killing those attorneys, but it was a small price to pay.

Speaking of nightmares, I read on the Internet one of those 'human interest' stories about Larry and his family, how they were coping recently. Seems the children are still getting therapy to help with their nightmares, Linda was constantly in fear of her ex-husband appearing and Larry, bless his soul, was having troubles with his shoulders but between his medical team and physical therapists, he should have most of his strength back in his arms, but not all. I could care less if they are happy or not.

It doesn't impact my "nice guy" status with my wife that I paid Connie's little brother to send Linda a postcard several times a year saying, "I know where you live. Is today the day I come back?" Connie never dreamed her genius little brother would ever see the front door of a university, let alone attend with all expenses paid.

You get what you're expecting from the Epilog: we did live happily ever after.

To quote one of my favorite authors:

Now, lighten up!

Archeologists opened Beethoven's crypt one day and found his corpse going hard at a sheet of music with an eraser.

One of the Archeologists asked, "What are you doing?"

The corpse replied, "Don't mind me. I'm just decomposing."