All Comments on 'They Destroyed Me'

by OffRoadDiesel

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
WisquejacWisquejac5 months ago

Ok I’d give the story 4 out of 5, but that fucking joke… priceless. Laughed my ass off, just unexpected. Thanks.

Diecast1Diecast15 months ago

Love it . AAAAAA++++++

kelchakelcha5 months ago

4*

Too bad you did not submit for the hard ass contest.

TajfaTajfa5 months ago

I know it's totally unrealistic but it was magic.

Well done. 4 stars

TajfaTajfa5 months ago

I know it's totally unrealistic but it was magic.

A solid 4 stars only because it was too short.

RougeHunterRougeHunter5 months ago

Nonsensical but cathartic.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith5 months ago

Well written and entertaining story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Great BTB! This one will make ic69 and the rest of the Cuckroaches wail and gnash their teeth in their fury. A man decides he won’t be a cuck and reacts with violence, and the joke was great.

MasterKoteMasterKote5 months ago

Too bad he didn't kill the lover that way his ex family would lose both father figures

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc5 months ago

Good read and funny joke - 4.2*

InfosaugerInfosauger5 months ago

I would really like to know what his Ex thinks now. How did the public react after finding out that the asshole stole the MC's complete family?

goodshoes2goodshoes25 months ago

This was a screwed up, low-life story that I didn't like. No---I LOVED IT!!! Having dealt with bullshit lawyers many many years ago, I wish I had the balls to handle them as did the hero of this story. Oh hell, I can dream, can't I ???

ttt59ttt595 months ago

Over the top crazy... loved it!!!!!!

SkubabillSkubabill5 months ago

Who hasn't imagined doing something like this? Uh oh, maybe it's just my anger issues showing themselves. Regardless, five stars. It's a very good joke, too.

crazycam69crazycam695 months ago

I liked the story. One thing though, the ex-wife’s name changed from Janet in the beginning to Linda at the end. I know it’s nitpicking but that’s a pretty big nit.

Rocky62Rocky625 months ago

Delightfully righteous, but if he had kneecapped the immoral lawyers then they’d have lived with the pain and nightmares for thwir lifetime, punishment that keeps on giving

BeBopper99BeBopper995 months ago

5* Excellent story. Sadly some divorces involved violence. The MC should have shot his whore ex-wife in her fat ass. That would give her something sit on and regret. Loved the joke.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19555 months ago

Sometimes it’s good to read a short BTB story that is a bit out there. I thoroughly enjoyed it. 5 stars.

Regguy69Regguy695 months ago

Revenge is usually a waste of energy, but it has been a guiding force in the world for several centuries and is a key component in many religions today. I understand this was a fictional vent for what a few husbands may have dealt with, but it is not at all common. Most selfish delusional bitches trade up for far less obvious financial advances.

Murdering the hired help may have made Henry feel better, but Larry surely would not have cared, there are thousands more available to men of his wealth. Henry's anger was well expressed. In the end, Larry would heal, the ex and the kids would live happily ever after, and Henry would be hunted by bounty hunters looking for a nice payday.

TonyspencerTonyspencer5 months ago

Ok but who is Linda?

statestreetstatestreet5 months ago

5 * for the story, but only 4 *s for the joke!

Sometimes a bit of violence is just what the doctor orders, AND the world has 2 fewer lawyers! What's not to like?

GarySmith69GarySmith695 months ago

Well that was fun. The bad guys lost and the good guys won. Its good to read about a husband getting is own back and living well.

Gmann006Gmann0065 months ago

now thats how a cheating story is suppose to end. I loved it. its nice to see a man write one of theses. put all the cuck suckers to shame

servant111servant1115 months ago

Great job on this way over the top tale. However the joke at the end was as priceless.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That's the first time I've ever failed to finish reading a one page story. It's the most ridiculous piece of trash I've ever seen on this site and that is saying something!

JR

PondLife2023PondLife20235 months ago

Now that’s a Revenge story!

m8rvlah15m8rvlah155 months ago

Actually money transfers in the USA might take so long.

The Swiss mastered the art of instant money transfers very long ago, and nowadays it's more or less is the standard in the EU (the last holdouts will be gone in the next years, technically even today SEPA express instant wires are cheaper for the banks than regular SEPA wires, and by instant I mean instant, I authorize it in one app, and the other app rings with incoming money).

Lowrider2020Lowrider20205 months ago

Good job!!!!!!!!!!!

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture5 months ago

I loved this especially the way he orchestrated it from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

4 stars, 5 for the joke. But who is Linda?

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown5 months ago

Over the top? Sure. Fantasy? Yeah. I mean it's just a story, one that'll get the simps, betas and the impotent, no self respect cuckys all a tither....

ReadyOneReadyOne5 months ago

Nice joke. FWIW, Beethoven was deaf.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

this is some laughable toughguy bullshit

pugetmanpugetman5 months ago

Sorry, but that’s a TERRIBLE joke :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Four stars, once I set believability aside. The joke was one of the best.

JPB

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Ha. the things we imagine in our minds about what we might like to do! Very creative.

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

Great joke, 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As an example of a subgenre on this site, excellent work.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart5 months ago

It was over the top yes but I think it worked well as a bit of catharsis for all these similar stories of the rich bastard (has there been a rich bitch story where a rich woman is trying to buy a husband and his children?) destroying a family just because he can while getting little in the way of punishment. Not the "build your own business and destroy his" revenge thing some similar stories do but far more direct. Larry was horrifically injured, lost a chunk of his wealth, has his new wife and children who are no doubt terrified constantly if not blaming him, and probably has a shaky legal team behind him as his previous team seemed to have a bad problem with staining furniture. It was brutal revenge but no doubt effective revenge. 4 stars, above average.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon5 months ago

Calm down, Regguy69, you can simp somewhere else today.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If I could get away with it, the barn door would be found open later...

If only... Good for the soul, so far out, score high to the Right. Thank you for your time.

Funny, I did not see any Anon comments thusfar, why?

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

1 star - violence of any kind in the LW category always gets a one-star rating.

However, I would have only shot the Asshole in both shoulders and, as a parting shot, one between his eyes. Everyone would be so busy dividing up his assets, they would all forget about me. I know quite a few places I could go, where no one would ever find me. I would adopt a whole village and everyone would go out of their way to protect me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The cold blooded murders — even though they were blood sucking lawyers — cost a ⭐️.

.

Otherwise a decent tale.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If your answer is murder I thought he'd just kill his ex-wife, take the money and run.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's like watching a rerun of Scarface.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love the Pete Barbutti joke.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Even by LW standards, this was silly, but not funny.

BehindbluisBehindbluis5 months ago

Do you know how much crap I have gotten from my kids for telling jokes that (in my opinion) were better than the Beethoven joke? You should be ashamed, lol. Thanks for the entertainment!

jflindersjflinders5 months ago

I can't imagine what his ex would have seen in him that would cause her to want to leave him.

ForensicFossilForensicFossil5 months ago

Ick. Actually, tripple ick.

Dlh143Dlh1435 months ago

Exactly how this kind of story should end! 5 stars for writing about a man with self respect.

ReedRichardsReedRichards5 months ago

I guess a lot of LW readers do think that the death penalty is reasonable when it comes to adultery, but it wasn't the people who actually committed adultery who were killed.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker5 months ago

Loved it. Totally weird and unbelievable. But I loved it. 5 stars, the Bear says thanks. More, please.

The BEAR

c24jc24j5 months ago

I enjoyed the read. I wish he hadn't killed the attorneys . . . only the innocent suffer as a result. The attorneys don't suffer at all. They die quickly, their families end up being the ones who suffer. Larry probably couldn't care less about them. Injuring them too might have been more in line with the story. (Anyway, efficient attorneys tend to know when to cut their losses. ) Notes to his wife might have included more . . .

"Thanks for making me what I am, nobody fucks with me anymore!"

"Disloyalty and betrayal will be further punished. Is today the day I come back?"

"Hope it's all been worth it."

"I have someone watching. Maybe if the kids become decent, loyal people, unlike you and Larry, they'll live to have their own families. If you'd like that, you might want to let someone else raise them. I promise if someone else raises them, I won't harm them . . . and maybe not even you two . . . but ONLY if you and Larry give them u[ to someone else who I become convinced is honest and reliable."

"I loved you with all that I had. Now it's hatred, and all that I have of that is pretty dangerous."

"Tell the kids Daddy's gone insane, and he LIKES it, so watch out!"

"Did you know Larry has someone on the side and someone watching you . . . seems he doesn't trust you, wonder why . . ."

. . . Stuff like that . . .

dgfergiedgfergie5 months ago

I read somewhere a long time ago that said to improve society we need to kill all the attorneys. Not sure if that's true or feasible but in this litigious society maybe we should consider it. 5 stars.

Vandemonium1Vandemonium15 months ago

Man that joke was bad. Did you open your Christmas crackers early? Congrats on having a go writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Keep writing 5 star stories but forget the jokes. I see some of Cindy’s influence in the story. Love her writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you for the entertainment. The minutia was inaccurate, of course, but it comes back to "Once it a very rare while, someone fights back." Alternatively, "Fuck around and find out."

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion5 months ago

Funny. Totally unbelievable, but funny.

6King6King5 months ago

⭐⭐ ⭐⭐

CindyTVCindyTV5 months ago

5 Stars. Entertaining and a good read. The last line decomposing - 🤣😅😃😅😄

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ5 months ago

What do you call two dead lawyers?…A good start.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove5 months ago

No bodyguards? Hmmm….

mainer42mainer425 months ago

from ScorpioJJ "What do you call two dead lawyers?…A good start."

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is another fake btb, or to say it better, it's another Burn The Bastard, as long as the real betrayer, the wore wife, doesn't get touched at all. So, all this extreme violence and revenge was acted on innocent people and the accomplice wife's lover. Totally irrealistic and totally unbalanced plot, that added injustice to injustice, making the tale and the MC really awful.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Author: "... bug me when the wronged husband/father does little or nothing."

-

So, why this avenger husband did "nothing" against his betrayer whore wife ? A wasted chance to make those kind of unacceptable tales, at least for once, right.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

"bug me when the wronged husband/father does little or nothing." - Since the other men in these stories are rich and/or powerful, there's usually not much that an ordinary guy can do, that's why you see so many stories where he ISN'T ordinary, or has extraordinary friends.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The only problem here is that Larry can afford bounty hunters. And I don't mean "play by the rules mostly" Dog types.

I mean nasty ass bastards who will bring back your head in an ice box as proof that you're dead.

Otherwise, not bad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This kind of stories make the husbands appear like brainless murderers, shooting whichever moves as long as they are innocent people. This make this tale a man-hater tale for very good reasons. No good at all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This should be a warning to all the rich assholes that think they are above the law and can have what ever they want. You push someone to much and you will get what you deserve.

Zero sympathy for poooooor litttllleeee larrrrry! With the way divorce laws are in this country i am surprised that more lawyers and predators aren't handled the same way..........no big loss.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Back a man into a corner and shit happens. Or if you like Fuck Around and Find Out. Great story.

GardenshedGardenshed5 months ago

Nice, no humans were harmed in this tale…… Just Lawyers and a wife poacher. Although there should have been a warning “Bad Joke Ahead”

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Janet, Linda, whatever. )

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

American gun porn…will eventually become its own brand of literotica where there is no sex, just fantasies where these losers beat off to gun violence …just sad

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 Stars brother, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

ROTFLMAO. If we only could do shit like that.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut5 months ago

On the subject of composers:

Sylvester Stallone wants to make a film about famous classical musicians.

Sly says, "I'll be Beethoven."

Jean-Claude Van Damme say's, "I'll be Mozart."

Arnold Schwarzenegger said. "Aw, come on, guys, don't make me say it!"

FordF150guyFordF150guy5 months ago

They say truth is stranger than fiction. So for this fiction I would like to give you 10 stars, but I guess you will have to settle for 5.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really ,killing two lawyers on the run. Extradition treaties in most countries. Will he be safe? He will be on inter pool most wanted list. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nope! NO matter what the kids didn't deserve it, the cheaters weren't even the ones killed, and fuck off telling us to lighten up after YOU write a heap of shit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story. The wife should have left him some dignity and a reasonable way through to the other side of that meas. People do unpredictable things when they runnout of fucks to give. Pretty brutal but appropriate response. Thought everyone but the kids were going to catch a bullet.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Now that’s a proper ending. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sounds like he got what he married, so he deserved what he got. Besides, he made them pay. Looks like a fair trade to me. Yeah, the lawyers were collateral damage. I suspect the rich predator asshole has had trouble finding attorneys since his last two dropped his case.

NickTeeNickTee5 months ago

Brutal and unrealistic but after a bad day we all wish we could dish out some pain to those who deserve it... So a good fantasy all round

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

well that was a nice shifting of gears, good to read someone has something different to add, you lost a star for not having some graphic sexy bits included. Please people if you are going to post in an erotic category, add at least some sex!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great joke. The rest was just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just to take some of the smugness out of the author, the M17 & M18 are both P320's, both have external manually operated safeties, and both are available to the public.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The premise that a cheating wife would leave the husband for a really rich guy AND do everything in their power to complete screw over the husband is a ridiculous because it would lead to a scenario like this one. If backed into a corner, even a mouse will fight back. If you screw someone over so completely that you leave them with nothing to lose, this reaction is what you can expect. Shame on the writers that have used this scenario, and shame on them for having the husband do nothing about it.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox5 months ago

I'm wondering why Janet changed her name to Linda at the end. Did she change it trying to hide from her ex? If so, wouldn't it have made sense for Larry to change his as well?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved the joke st the end!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's refreshing seeing a story that doesn't have a saint father acting like a wimp towards shitty, ungrateful kids. But involving banks and people outside the mansion really hurt this. The only way to make this believable would be to have cash exchange, or stealing valuables from the mansion. The moment you involved people not at gunpoint, with the freedom and time to inform authorities, story lost any thin connection to reality it might have had.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Darn Princess Nut! I don't understand (or get) your joke! I'll be awake all night trying to come up with an answer! I did love the story. It made me laugh out loud and despite the absurdity left me happy. Cheers to your take on this is how stories should end. You appear to be on to something.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMom5 months ago

You NEED an editor badly! The children had little feelers? Over the top in every way weaponizing kids no matter who does it is sick. In the epilog she had a three year old child and she was breast feeding him? As soon as mine started to have teeth I started to wean them off no way would I want pierced nipples that way. In the next paragraph she moved into the MC's home with her children where did they come from?

OK trying to be just as positive what did I like about it? It was different I guess: we saw a Father with an attitude trying to win something back.

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

Good Tarantino style story!!!! HAHAHAHAHA 5 stars from here!

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuy5 months ago

Great WAY over the top story, 5*. Lighten up people, it just a work of fiction 😊

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades5 months ago

If only, enjoyed the read. Thanks for your writing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOffRoadDiesel@OffRoadDiesel
The fear is real having just published my first story. Even as I published it, I could see changes and corrections but knew I'd edit it forever if I didn't submit it. So far, my favorite comment is: "Write what you know." Does it matter that I know I'm writing... FICTION? I...