They Just Needed a Little Push

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they pulled into the parking lot of the movies the boys both released their seat belts. Hunter reached for the door handle but Krystal stopped him.

Caleb got out of the drivers side, took two steps and turned around confused.

"Come on ya'll!"

Krystal turned to Hunter. "When a boy takes you out on a date, he's supposed to open the door for you. If he doesn't, you stay in the car until he does."

Hunter looked at her tentatively.

A moment later Caleb opened the passenger side door and stepped out of the way. Hunter got out turned and offered his hand to Krystal as she stepped out as well.

She sat between them at the movie. A few minutes in she rested her cheek on Caleb's shoulder. A minute later she turned and rested her other cheek on Hunter's.

They passed the popcorn back and forth. Near the end, during the kissing scene, Hunter felt her hand on his thigh. He turned to look at her and saw she was kissing Caleb. Their tongues entwined for just a second and then she turned and kissed Hunter the same way as her left hand fell onto Caleb's thigh.

She'd imagined kissing each of them so many times, but she'd never imagined it this way. She grinned as she realized she was getting a little wet. When the movie was over she walked between them as they made either way to the parking lot. They walked down the sidewalk side by side. Krystal reached out and took each of their hands as they walked. It felt natural which surprised her.

Caleb realized his dick was hard and wondered if Hunter's was too. He instantly wondered why he'd thought that.

When they pulled into the dorm, Caleb got out walked around the car and opened the door for Hunter who smiled up at him with his perfect teeth. Caleb felt his dick twitch, and it caught him off guard.

As they walked towards the dorm. Hunter said, do ya'll wanna chill some more? He then mentioned that their was a live stream in a few minutes featuring one of their favorite gamers.

"What do you think Caleb? Should we?" Krystal asked.

"Uh, Why wouldn't we?"

"Because he might put the moves on us. Most boys who invite you inside at the end of a date are planning that."

"I mean. it's my room too. I want to watch that stream. Don't you Krys?"

She smiled. She'd worked them pretty hard for several hours, It seemed they were still playing along so she figured she could let her guard down now.

"Definitely. Let me go change into something more comfortable and I'll be right back."

She unlocked her door, stepped in, and closed it behind her.

Deidre looked up to see her roommate leaning her back against the door. She bent her knees and slid down the door until she was seated against it.

"Oh my god how did it go? Is it over already?"

"Still going....Deids it's going so well. I have to change to something comfortable. We're all going to watch a live streak together in just a minute."

"Go ahead, but you better spill as much tea as you can while you do. I've been dying over here waiting to find out."

Krystal stepped into her closet and found a thin t-shirt and some short shorts. She gave Deidre the bullet points from the bicep squeeze onward.

"I kissed them both the same in the car and the movie and we all held hands while we walked through the parking lot."

"O M G! Girl! You are amazing!"

"They both had hardons when we just hugged but I'm not letting either of them anywhere near my coochie until they get to at least second base. Ok, I better get back over there." as she turned she felt a rather hard swat on her ass, she spun around and glared at Deidre.

"Go get em. champ!" she said giggling.

"Thanks coach!"

Hunter opened the door.

"Hey cutie!" she said as she stood on her tip toes and gave him a kiss on the lips without tongue. When Hunter's hands cupped her butt cheeks, she felt chills course through her body,

She pulled back as she saw Caleb come out of the bathroom. She walked straight over to him and kissed him in nearly the same as she'd kissed Hunter, he cupped one boob and one cheek as they did so. She let it linger a bit and then pulled away.

Both boys had changed into normal daily attire which usually meant bare feet,cargo shorts and t-shirts.

"Ya'll want popcorn?" Hunter asked.

"I think I had too much at the movie what about you Krys?"

"Same. You guys have any booze?"

"Uh I have some fireball, but nothing to mix it with." Caleb said grabbing the bottle.

Krystal thrust her fist into the air and yelled

"Fireball shots! WooHoo!" her shirt road high when she did so, and both boys got a good look at the bottoms of her boobs when they were briefly exposed. She grabbed the bottle opened it and took a swig before handing it back to Caleb

"Hell yeah!" he said taking his swig and passing it to Hunter.

They both cheered Hunter as he completed the first round. Krystal sat on Hunter's bed while he laid a blanket and some pillows on the floor in front of the TV.

Caleb had the site with the live stream pulled up on the TV. They all sat on the blanket and talked as they waited for the live stream to start casually passing the bottle while they did.

Once it started, Hunter hit the lights so the could better see the action. It was a plausible reason to get them all laying on the floor in the dark even if it was pretty obvious. They leaned against Hunter's bed with her in the middle and watched the stream for about an hour. Krystal was a little tipsy and horny, as were the boys. Krystal turned and kissed Hunter allowing his tongue full access to her mouth.

"Not a bad kisser." she thought.

Then she turned and kissed Caleb, who laid a hand on her thigh as he did so. He slid it towards her crotch. She caught his hand before he could get to far. Time for that later she thought. She switched back and forth kissing each of them. It was becoming passionate rather quickly. Then without warning, she reached down grabbed the bottom of her shirt and raised it over and off of her head. She now sat between them topless.

"There, now that we have that part out of the way, kiss me boys."

Hunter leaned in and kissed her passionately, as Caleb's hand and lips descended to her tit. Krystal ran her fingers through Caleb's curls as she kissed Hunter. A moment or two later, without even discussing it, they switched places. It was Hunter sucking her nipple, and Caleb kissing her.

She had a boy on each boob. It was heaven. She basked in her early success and enjoyed the stimulation. She still hadn't figured out how she'd get them to get naked in front of each other. She zoned out for a minute or two just enjoying the attention she was getting. Then it hit her, no one says no to a naked girl. A moment later, she stood up and slid her shorts to the floor and stepped out of them completely naked. They both stared openly at her tiny shaved pussy. She swore she saw Hunter lick his lips.

"I'm going to take a shower." she said then she turned and sashayed away from them making sure they got a good look at her butt with each step. The boys looked at each other in amazement. She stopped and looked back at them.

"Well, are you two joining me in there or what?" Then she walked into the bathroom and turned on the water.

Hunter turned to Caleb, "Is this real life?"

"Yup. Let's get naked."

"Isn't it going to be weird, the two of us being naked together?" Hunter asked.

"Only if we make it weird. Besides you look good dude. If I was a girl...never mind just hurry up."

Caleb was naked first but instead of making a bee line for the shower, he stood and watched Hunter get undressed, specifically Hunter's dick, which was standing straight up. When Hunter finished he looked up and saw Caleb still staring at his dick. His eyes shot down at Caleb's dick. He didn't look away for several seconds before looking back up at Caleb. They smiled sheepishly at each other, each one wondering if the other could read their mind.

"Come on bro, let's go before she changes her mind."

Hunter pulled the shower curtain to the side revealing a naked smiling Krystal washing her hair and covered in suds. The suds slid down her body making it shine. Her eyes scanned down the boys bodies. It was the sexiest things she'd ever seen, her two skate buddies side by side, naked, with boners. Impressive ones.

"Ooo yummy! Get those dicks in here, I'm cold!" she said.

The boys stepped in. Hunter slid behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled her to him and kissed her neck, his dick nestling between her butt cheeks.

"Mmm, Hunter!" Caleb kissed her and he leaned into her body pressing her and Hunter into the shower wall. Krystal was naked and pinned between between two cute boys. She gasped as she her brain processed the dual pleasures of Caleb's tongue in her mouth and Hunter's lips on her shoulder. She kissed Caleb back passionately. She felt his hard dick up against her belly. She briefly wondered how it would feel inside her. Hunter's hands were sliding all over her tits and belly. He must be must be pretty close to Caleb's dick. She pulled Hunter's hands up to her tits, looked over her shoulder and kissed him. She reached down and found Caleb's dick and stroked it as they kissed. Caleb closed his eyes, tipped his head moaned. Lest Hunter feel left out she wiggled her ass up and down against his shaft as well.

She finally decided it was now or never. Caleb's eyes were still closed. She continued stroking him with her right hand and reached back and pulled Hunter's head into an over the shoulder kiss. When their lips parted, she said "Look at this." she said motioning to Caleb's soapy cock. She took Hunter's left hand by the wrist and moved it towards Caleb's cock.

"You do it now." she whispered.

She looked back at him, and saw vulnerability on his face.

"It's ok. I promise." then she guided his hand closer, and was rewarded with the glorious sight of Hunter closing his hand around his best friend's cock.

"Oh my god that's so hot. Caleb open your eyes honey."

Caleb looked down and realized what was happening. Krystal's heart was in her throat. Would he get angry or even recoil? A broad grin spread across his face. He cupped the back of Krystal's head, leaned in and kissed her, as if to thank her for helping he and Hunter cross a line they were each to terrified to approach. She ran her fingers through his curls as they kissed, then she pulled back and leaned her head to the side clearing a path that lead straight to Hunter. She guided Caleb's head towards Hunter's, and held her breath.

She watched as Caleb closed his eyes opened his mouth and leaned in ever so slowly 3....2....1 contact. Their lips parted and their tongues found each other for the first time ever. Krystal shifted her body ever so slightly to the side so they could get closer. The three stood in a group embrace as the warm water washed over their bodies. Hunter held Caleb's face in his hands as they kissed. Caleb wrapped his large arms around Hunter's shoulders holding him tight. It was as though an entire year of the pent up passion that they'd suppressed was all coming out at once. Krystal leaned against the wall, and let her fingers lazily brush over her clit while she tried to disappear. She wanted to fuck them both. She wanted them all to make love together. She had dreamed of fucking each of them, but her most heartfelt dreams included the boys loving each other as well. There would be time to remind them that she was there and in need of their attention, but letting them consummate this shift in their relationship was something worth savoring.

She watched as each clutched the other's back, face, and arms in a desperate effort to pull the other closer. Truthfully, from the waist up there was no space between them. Krystal lathered her hands with conditioner and then reached down and began lightly stroking their dicks while they kissed. Her heart was full of joy as she watched them kissing. They finally had kissed so long that she finally cleared her throat.

"Ahem."

The guys broke their kiss, and looked at her as though they'd just remembered she was there. Hunter opened his arm inviting her into their embrace. Caleb kissed her softly as Hunter began kissing her neck. She cooed when he began fingering her pussy. They stayed that way for a while and then Krystal said,

"The water's getting cold. Take me to bed boys." They all got out and dried each other off. It could have been accomplished much faster had they all three not insisted on doing so while kissing whomever was closest to them at the given moment.

Caleb laid on the makeshift bed they'd made earlier to watch the stream.

"Come here you sexy thing." he said.

"Who me? Or did you mean Hunter?" she asked giggling.

"Both of you. I want both of you. Now come here."

Krystal laid beside him snuggling against his chest and playing with his nipple. Hunter knelt on all fours between Caleb's feet. He crawled towards them both.

Krystal tipped her head up and kissed Caleb.

"I think your best friend is about to suck your dick. So hot!" she said raising her eyebrows and smiling a naughty smile.

"Oh god yessss." was his response. When they looked back, the tip of Caleb's dick was already parting Hunter's lips and he was already and stroking Caleb's shaft.

"Oh my god that makes me so wet."

She was done being just an observer. She sat up and threw her leg over Caleb's face ending with one knee on each side of his head. She lowered her tiny pussy onto his face. His tongue parted her lips and slid inside her immediately.

"Oh god yes. That feels amazing."

She laced her fingers through his curls and rocked her pussy against his mouth. She was so turned on. It was a dream come true. Two sexy boys who wanted her body and each other's equally. Caleb's tongue found her clit and made tentaive flicks as his hands kneaded her ass cheeks.

"Oh shit. Oh shit! Don't stop that feels so good. It was the most delicious sexual feeling she could imagine. She closed her eyes and concentrated. She needed to cum badly. She was so turned on, she knew it wouldn't take long. She looked over her shoulder to see Hunter who now appeared to be licking Caleb's asshole. That sight sent her over the moon. She turned back to Caleb clutched his hair and squeezed his head with her tiny thighs as she cried out and convulsed as her orgasm passed through her body.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck yes yes. Oh my God. fuck yes yeeeeeeeesss!" Caleb's mouth was flooded with her juices. Her body shook and Caleb felt her quads quiver involuntarily. He held her tight and lifted his tongue away from her sensitive clit. She dismounted and slid down to join Hunter.

He had Caleb's cock back in his mouth. It appeared he was really embracing his desire. She watched him for a few seconds and then he released it from his mouth still holding it in his fist. He raised his eyebrows and leaned it towards Krystal nodding his encouragement.

She pointed to the space next to Caleb. Hunter guessed correctly and laid down next to him. Krystal dove on Caleb's cock sucking and sucking as though her life depended on it. She stroked Hunter's cock at the same time. She switched and slipped Hunter's cock between her lips. She went back and forth sucking each of them.

"Hunter come help me."

Hunter knelt beside her and watched as she sucked and licked the right side of Caleb's shaft. Hunter did the same on the right.

"Oh fuck! Watching both of you sucking my dick is so fucking hot."

Krystal turned to Hunter "Our boyfriend has a nice cock huh?"

Her words surprised him. He grinned, looked at her then looked at Caleb and said

"Yes our boyfriend does have a nice cock. He's cute too." Hunter said.

"Oh that's 100"

They took turns sucking Caleb's cock. While one sucked, the other either watched in awe or licked his balls.

Krystal felt Caleb's hands tugging her hair as other boys had done when they were about to fuck her mouth. She steadied herself and breathed through her nose then she slid him in as far as she could, held him there, and relaxed everything. He held her there and thrust in and out. She withdrew and stroked him while she caught her breath. She did it all again two more times and the she looked at Hunter lustily.

"You wanna try? Relax your throat and breath through your nose." She pushed gently on the back of his head as he tried to deep throat his first dick ever. Unfortunately he gagged right away.

"It's ok you're just learning. I think Caleb doesn't mind you practicing on him either. Watch me."

Krystal resumed her efforts and soon felt Caleb's legs tensing. She withrew and stroked him.

"He's ready. You finish."

Hunter looked at her and her face confirmed that she wanted him to take Caleb's load. If she only knew how many times he'd imagined doing that very thing. Hunter bobbed up and down on Caleb's dick while Krystal played with his balls. In no time Caleb's legs tensed again.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Oh shit I'm cumming! Fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck!"

Hunter tried to swallow it all, but it was his first time and he wasn't prepared for how much there was. Krystal watched as he stroked Caleb's dick until it squirted its last two streams onto his belly.

Hunter and Krystal licked up all the cum and kissed each other. Caleb sat up and crossed his legs. He pulled Hunter down to take his old spot. He laid next to him and turned towards him until their foreheads touched. They hugged and kissed and squeezed each other's butts for a little while. Then out of nowhere Hunter gasped. They both looked down to see Krystal with Hunter's dick in her mouth.

"That's so hot" Caleb said and then he pressed his lips into Hunter's while Krystal worked his dick down below. Once again the boys found their hands were all over each other. Krystal kept sucking but watched in fascination at the passion of their kissing. So much pent up desire finally released. Eventually Hunter broke their kiss and clutched Caleb's shoulder as cum shot out of his dick and into Krystal's mouth. She didn't spill a drop. She sat up smiling then climbed in between them and kissed Caleb. His eyes shot wide open as he realized she was transferring Hunter's cum into his mouth as they kissed. They made space for her to lay down and they each laid beside her one on each side. They all cuddled and kissed, interrupting their bliss for a joke, a tickle, or a giggle here and there. Caleb gave Krystal a sweet smooch, and she kissed him back. Hunter kissed her too. She hugged them both to her chest.

"So are the three of us a thing now?" Krystal asked.

"As far as I'm concerned." Hunter said.

"I mean if you boys just want to be together I'd understand."

"What the fuck Krys?" Caleb said. "You can't back out now." he realized he sounded a bit hostile.

"It's just that...well...honestly, I've been in love with both of you for over a year. I never thought I'd ever have a chance with either one of you. Now I finally get to have you both. It's perfect. I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend. My mom's gonna be so confused. I can't wait for Thanksgiving." Caleb said.

They all laughed at that idea.

"Boys can we take a real shower and then go to sleep? Tomorrow's Sunday and I'm hoping we can spend most of it in bed."

"Definitely." Hunter said standing up and offering her his hand. she took it and when she stood up he pulled and launched her into the air. She squealed and he threw her over his shoulder caveman style and marched towards shower. Caleb gave her butt a few light spanks just for good measure. She giggled as she kicked her feet and pounded her tiny fists on his back, in a mock attempt to get free.

They all kissed and washed each other. They dried each other and then the boys moved things around so they could push the beds together.

Krystal woke up around 6am. The sheets had slid down to their waists. She found her phone on the side table and snapped a selfie of her with one boy on each side and sent it to Deidre with the caption.