They Just Needed a Little Push

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mission Accomplished."

Then she rolled over and fell back asleep. She woke up a bit later to the sound of kissing and the distinct sensation of fingers on her clit. Hunter was behind her, his dick sandwiched between her cheeks. Caleb's head leaned over hers and the boys were kissing. She pushed back into Hunter and wiggled against his dick.

She was already wet. She started whimpering. He wasn't getting the hint. She wiggled her ass into him. He still wasn't sticking it in.

"Hunter have you ever had sex with a girl honey?"

"Actually no."

"Do you want to? Like now?"

"Definitely."

"Well then put it in me Tiger.".

She helped him line it up and pushed back as he pushed in. He felt good inside her.

"Oh fuck!" he said

"Now hold still and kiss our boyfriend while my little lady adjusts to your great big dick."

"Yeah dude, kiss your boyfriend." Caleb said.

The boys kissed and Krystal rocked her hips. She felt Hunter's dick slip in a little further each time. Soon he was all the way in. Hunter started moaning and sliding in and out of her. Caleb slid down licked her pussy and Hunter's dick at the same time.Krystal's pussy was as tight as any 19 year old's could be and he was quickly ready to cum.

"I'm gonna cum." he said as he pulled out. Caleb swallowed the tip of Hunter's dick and swallowed his cum drop for drop. Hunter pumped his dick in and out of Caleb's mouth a couple more times and then laid next to Krystal. Hunter fell in behind her. Krystal laughed and then licked cum off of Caleb's face.

"Hey Krys? Did you plan this?"

"Maaaaybe!" she said with a grin. Deidre helped a little.

"What?! Deidre knows?"

"She and I have suspected you boys were into girls as well as each other for a while now. She just helped me plan a date that ended with you two getting on with it!"

"So now what?" Hunter said with a grin.

"Well since ya'll paid for our date last night, I thought I could take you both out for pancakes and then maybe we could all go skate?"

"Sounds good to me. Caleb?"

"Bet!"