They Just never have Gotten Along!! Ch. 10

Story Info
Consummate or Consomme.
1k words
4.4
1.8k
1
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers moved rapidly, first one, then two and three then four moved inside her pussy. I knew for sure she had plenty of cock in her single years, but since I had met her we had almost been living together and that helped me believe that mine was the only cock that had been inside her lately. I noticed early on that her pussy had an extra long slit. I never quite figured out why but I attributed it to the number and maybe even the size of cocks that she had spread those pretty legs for. While we still maintained our own places most of the time we were together so that didn't leave her much time to be taking other cock. All the rumors about her playing the part of the good Catholic girl while fucking all sorts of men at the drop of a hat didn't seem to hold much validity but then again there was that long gash and I had slept with her on a blind date as well.

"Damn, this horny little bitch wants it so bad she was creaming in her panties while we were getting married!" I thought as my fingers slipped deeper into June's cunt.

With one hand now partially buried in her pussy which was even wetter than usual, I decided I was going to have her right here in the back of the limousine. My cock was rock hard and I knew I wasn't going to last long enough to even get halfway to the hotel and that for sure wouldn't give me time to get my new bride to cum. Maybe if my little dick was really a cock and not a little five skinny inches, but if it felt any better to me relative to its size I probably couldn't endure it anyway. Leaving her hanging while I blew my first married load into her cunt was no way to begin a marriage and I knew that. If I wanted to hold on to a hot piece of ass like June I would need to keep her satisfied. My dick was pretty small though it did stay hard as hell for hours sometimes. That's how I got the job done for most women but I didn't have the time now so I thought I better give that little kitty of hers some attention before I pump this hot load in her.

"That was sure a sweet kiss at the altar baby but I need an even more intimate kiss," I told June as my fingers slipped easily from her long slit and I moved down between those creamy thighs.

June was immediately trying to stop me, her hand on my head and trying to pull me up saying that there wasn't time but I was insistent. My lips quickly found her clit and as her wet thighs closed on each side of my face I began the licking and suction that I already knew made my bride moan and cum so quickly. I followed that action by sliding my thumb into her already-wet asshole. Her juices had everything soaked and slippery including that pop-out set of ass cheeks on her. As I drove my thumb up to and over the base of my thumb, I started the circular motion that I knew would push her over the top.

June's mind was racing.

"I know I'm leaking. He is going to know. He must smell the sex." June thought.

A June lay there with her legs pushed apart, on the verge of panic, anticipating that Jimmy would suddenly realize what a combination of fluids he was being smeared with, but... nothing happened. Strangely Jimmy, whose face now was sandwiched between those meaty thighs and both sides covered in the sperm from another man's balls, his long tongue slipping in and out of June's swollen cunt lips. The combined efforts of his licking tongue and sucking lips seemed to be suctioning Winston's sperm from the depths of June's cunt and he was swallowing every drop like it was the sweetest cream from an eclair. When his thumb slid smoothly into her asshole, June suddenly stopped pushing on his head trying to dislodge him, and instead was gripping his hair, wet from her juices, and pulling it tight against her cunt as she started to have a trembling orgasm in his mouth. Bucking that long gash all up and down his face and then tightening her Kegel muscles squirting all the juices inside her directly onto his tongue.

"He doesn't have a fucking clue." she thought. Somehow that realization and his churning thumb in her ass pushed her over the top.

June gave out a long shrill moaning "YEEEssssssss" as she experienced another shivering all-over climax.

Jimmy was quick at that point to move up and insert his rock-hard little five inches into her and almost as quickly had his tongue in her mouth as he started to shoot his hot sperm up in that overly-wet mound of a hot cunt. As he pulled away from between her legs and his face came clearly into her view, it looked like she was about to laugh. A big smile covered her face and Jimmy smiled back. Jimmy didn't get what was so humorous. Still, after they both had straightened themselves and their clothing back into place it became much clearer when he looked into the glass mirror separating him from the driver, and his face was covered in a white froth that almost looked like he had been preparing for a shave.

"Jimmy clean your face up lover. You look like you've been eating a bowl of clam chowder without a spoon."

June chuckled to herself with a somewhat veiled smile. As she considered what she had just experienced and was amazed at her ability to pull it all together and have no one the wiser. Just for a moment or two her mind started to imagine all that she might be able to continue doing now that she was married. She had thought that maybe her days of freedom and fun were about to be traded for the security of marriage but maybe it wasn't necessary to trade things off. A little innocent fun once in a while would just add to the marital bliss as long as no one found out. June didn't think Jimmy would be the kind who kept tabs on her and she now had reason to believe he was pretty naive to some things.