They Just never have Gotten Along!! Ch. 09

Story Info
Going down... the isle.
1.4k words
4.33
1.6k
00

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June rushed about trying to straighten up everything in the dressing room before Janice could return. She was doing her best to cover up what had just happened with Winston. Just trying to get the unmistakable fragrance of raw sex and lust from the small room was a challenge but her perfume and a candle or two seemed to be doing the job. Fixing her hair and makeup was pretty quick and nothing seemed torn or to have any evident stains.

"If this place only had a shower." she thought.

She was doing the best she could with the small sink in the room but making sure that her entire body was fresh and pristine for her new husband was a problem. That dumb-ass brother-in-law of hers could have messed up this day for everyone in the family but she'd ensured that didn't happen. When she looked at it in that way it was almost like she had made a sacrifice of herself. I was going to find out pretty soon that June was a world champion at rationalizing her actions in a way that polished up the halo she always imagined she wore. Now the day would go off as planned and no one had to ever know about what took place an hour or two before her second marriage.

"Daddy won't have wasted his money. Janice will stay married to that jerk and my new husband will never know." She reasoned to herself.

It wasn't like she hadn't ever had someone push her legs apart and take her pussy or ass. It'd actually happened several times in her life and if she was being honest with herself, she had put herself in positions. At 36 she knew better than to get into situations that allowed men to take advantage of her. After the first time she'd been forced and all of the anxiety, self-loathing, and recriminations she put on herself and her attacker after the event, she had concluded that it was less traumatic if she didn't fight back. All attractive females learn pretty early that men have very little self-control when it comes to their lust for pretty girls. Sometimes she'd think of it as something sort of flattering that they would lose their senses and behave so badly, but she had to admit she needed to learn to not be so open and friendly because of how that got interrupted.

"It happened! No one died! No one got hurt physically or emotionally! Well, maybe emotionally I'm a little raw and I'm a little sore but I know how to make the best of a bad situation. Especially if I might have been somewhat responsible." June thought trying to put it all behind her with clear reasoning.

Janice was helping her now and kept reminding June that she was running out of time. She needed to be ready to walk down that aisle in just about 10 minutes.

"How do I look? Is the dress wrinkled? Do we need to steam it a bit?" June quizzed Janice.

"You look beautiful and Jerry is a fortunate husband. Now come on let's get going the church is almost full and I hear the music." Janice responded.

As she and Janice moved down the long corridors leading up to the chapel, June could still catch a whiff of the slightly musky odor of sex about her. It still seemed to fill her nostrils. The musky combination of sex and her perfume. A lingering reminder of what had just transpired between her and Winston less than an hour ago. June was sure it was more of her subconscious playing tricks on her than anything she had to worry about but the other very real reminder seemed to be leaking out of her into her new white satin panties.

There wasn't anything she could do about it now, unfortunately. It could be Winston's sperm leaking out of either of her holes. Maybe even both. She was trying to keep her muscles tight in both areas but there was definitely some leakage. Hopefully, her panties were sufficient to contain it for an hour or so. There wasn't any time left to rush to the restroom rearranging her wedding dress and other garments and trying to clean up.

"It will be fine. No one has a clue and I can clean up after the ceremony," she said to herself.

As the first chords of Here Comes the Bride began to play on the organ, her father was suddenly beside her and smiling held his arm out to her. June smiled back and took her father's arm as Janice moved quickly inside the Chapel to take her place behind where the bride would stand facing the Groom. June was suddenly all nervous. As she and her father took the traditional half steps into the chapel and they slowly progressed up to the altar smiling at all the guests. June saw everyone in the chapel returning the large smile she had plastered on her face and then almost froze as she saw the huge grin covering Winston's face. It was like he was laughing at her. Then he gave her a big wink. June felt her stomach turn a little, but even that didn't prepare her for the next sensation. Suddenly she felt this extra wetness oozing from her panties onto her bare thighs above the new white thigh-high stockings she was wearing.

"Just keep still now and concentrate," she told herself.

The sticky wet feeling on one thigh was rapidly wetting the other. Latinas knew all too well the feeling of their thighs rubbing together. Even the sound of their pantyhose rubbing together was common since a Latina typically had thighs at least a bit thicker than normal women of European ancestry. It was a little bit of a Hispanic curse to have thunder thighs but it was more than compensated for by that luscious ass that just seemed to pop out in the back. When you perched the typical Latina up on a pair of stiletto heels it was like a silent dog whistle to men of all ages. Most men would simply watch as they walked by and away with their silent porno running through their minds about these females. Everyman in that chapel had his eyes on her lower body as she moved to the altar.

While she typically enjoyed the attention that the brazenly erotic lower half of her body elicited, her focus today was to take small measured steps. She was attempting to keep the juices from escaping her body further. As she reached the altar and took Jimmy's hand she felt some relief when they were asked to kneel. That seemed to stem the flow out of her but still, both her thighs were wet and she could feel more of Winston's sperm oozing from her soon-to-be-married holes.

"Just a little longer." She thought as they exchanged rings.

When the priest finished and to Jimmy he could kiss the bride, she was surprised when Jimmy took her in his arms and kissing her deeply also embraced her waist and lifted her off her feet. June felt a sudden gush of spunk from her pussy and then when Jimmy let her go she could feel it clearly. Still hot and thick oozing past the side of her panties crotch and covering her thighs. Even slight running down the tops of her hose at this point over the blue garter belts and down her leg, she was almost sure.

"Please don't let anyone notice this mess." she prayed.

Now they were walking down the aisle of the chapel and at her lead they almost broke into a run--a mad dash of sorts to the waiting car. June was so anxious to keep anyone from seeing her stained white hose. They jumped into the huge limo brushing all the rice off themselves then Jimmy was all over her. Kissing June deeply pushing her back onto the roomy back seating area, his hand moved immediately to June's pussy. Jimmy rubbed up and her nylon-clad legs then up between her bare thighs. Quickly slipping his fingers inside her and rubbing her clit. Jimmy couldn't wait to have her all alone.

"Damn your cunt is so wet you have soaked your panties and even the tops of your nylons baby. You must really want this big cock bad." Jimmy taunted.