All Comments on 'They Met in a Diner Ch. 02'

by DarkFang

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was a very sweet development to this story. Love all your writing, and so excited to see what's next! There was one small edit mishap: there may have been a find and replace from Matt to Gilbert at one point that went overboard, leading to a sweet morning on a Gilbertress and a little girl replying Gilberter of factly.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 4 years ago
Chapter 3 please?

Very well done. Good characters, interesting storyline. I certainly hope you are planning at least a chapter 3 for this pair. More than that would be welcome too. Thank you for sharing this with us.

BookwormmomBookwormmomover 4 years ago
More please

I hope we will get a chapter 3.. and more. Pleaseee

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 4 years ago
Just outstanding!

Really well written. Understanding that life throws curve-balls, here is hoping we don't have to wait another year for the next chapter :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely

Both sexy and romantic.

Really enjoyed it.

Thank you for the effort and time and love you put into this story.

Bleep735Bleep735over 4 years ago

Please write more of this story. It’s wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue

I am really enjoying this story and would love to read more of how Emily and Max’s relationship develops.

survivermomma3survivermomma3almost 4 years ago
More

Please write more to this story soon. I'm so enthralled with this story I can't wait to read more and see how their relationship plays out. Thank you for a wonderful story so far and not just some wham bam than you mam kind of thing. I prefer stories with some depth to them and pull the reader into the story. Please write more soon. I'm anxious to see how their story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Please

Poignantly erotic story about two very interesting women falling in love. I hope that we learn more about their relationship (soon). 😊

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago
More Please

Several “more please” comments surely convince you to share more - poignant, erotic, great characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely adored this

Oh my god I love this series so much Just read both and had a stupid grin on face for almost all of it. I know this hasnt been updated since january but you have no idea how much i want another chapter. God I cant wait to read the rest of your work next.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Hearttaking

Your talent in writing poetry is great so fine sensual enchanting

paulyepspaulyepsabout 3 years ago

I’m guessing by the amount of time that has passed that we won’t see another chapter. I was so caught up in this story I didn’t realize it had ended. So much of it unresolved, I still don’t really know how Max feels but I can’t imagine she doesn’t share the same feelings. I’d like some back story on max and why she isn’t dating men ... there are so many aspects of her that you haven’t touched on it developed. I guess I’ll just draw my own conclusions. Anyway thanks for this story it made me smile ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do hope one day you’ll return to share another installment of this wonderful story. In the meantime, I’m thankful you that wrote it at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkFang@DarkFang
An amateur writer looking to improve. 2/1/2021 I've resubmitted the third chapter of What Have We Done? as it didn't seem to be making any progress in the review process. Here's hoping it works this time around. 1/22/2021 The third and final chapter of What Have We Done? ha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES