They Met in a Diner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two fingers swept over her, collecting the pooled arousal and smearing it anywhere Max pleased - up her thighs, into her close cropped pubes, circled over both nipples. Finally, Max slipped her fingers inside, steadily sinking deep for a moment of pure bliss. Before Emily could do more than gasp at the welcome invasion, Max retreated. She held up her drenched fingers, looking from them to Emily's mouth. Emily caught on fast, opening her mouth before Max had to ask. She held Max's gaze as her lips closed around Max's fingers, tongue already working to clean her own juices from them, and caught the way Max's pupils expanded further, her mouth opening in aroused wonder.

When Max pulled her fingers free Emily licked her lips and wiggled her hips. "Fuck me, baby."

Max shivered and settled on her knees, her hands rubbing along Emily's thighs, thumbs dragging along her puffy labia. Emily could feel herself leaking, slick liquid dripping with each pass of Max's thumbs. She was about to start begging when Max slipped three fingers knuckle deep, twisting so her thumb was pressing onto the root of Emily's clit.

"Fuck. You're so tight. Wet. Hot. Fuck." Max shook her head and swiped a hand through her hair, pushing the sweat damp strands askew. She tugged at her shirt in irritation, then leaned over Emily and began thrusting slowly, gradually picking up speed and pressure. Emily let go of one ankle to squeeze the wrist braced near her head, turning to mouth at the hot skin under the shirt cuff. On a particularly deep thrust Emily moaned her approval and set her teeth into the meat of the heel of Max's hand. She didn't break skin, but she did leave behind an impression; she licked gently over the marks between cries and yelps she couldn't help making under Max's onslaught. Finally, the tension was built up too high for Emily to withstand and, with a relieved gasp, she came, clenching and gripping around Max's fingers, trembling and twitching beneath her.

Once wasn't enough for Max though. She eased Emily down before boldly pushing her until she was curled up on one side, top leg now propped on Max's shoulder, those fingers still buried deep. Emily didn't fight and came twice more in rapid succession, vision blurring after the second, or was it third orgasm.

"Max," she gasped, uncurling her arms from where they'd been tucked between her knee and chest and reaching for Max.

Max came to her, covering her in a wave of too much heat, and gently brushed sweaty hair back from her face. "Hey, Em." she panted, still worked up, but making an effort to check in with Emily.

Emily raised her head for a kiss, squeezing Max's sides with shaky legs, thankful for the chance to catch her breath. Max's kisses were soft and easy as her body gradually relaxed into Emily. She was also burning up. "Good god, you're hot." Emily mumbled between kisses.

That earned her a snort. "Thank you."

"Smart ass." Emily rolled her eyes half heartedly. "I meant you're like a goddamn furnace. You're literally hot. Like, burning up, need to cool down before you end up with heat stroke."

Max pushed up onto her elbows, wiping the sweat from her own forehead. "I know. Fucking flannel."

"Roll the sleeves up then. Or take it off if you've got an undershirt on." Emily suggested, plucking at the cuff buttons.

Max slowly sat back on her heels, unbuttoned the cuffs and finished the job of undoing the front buttons, then peeled the thick shirt off. The white tee underneath was wrinkled and soaked with sweat in places. Emily reached for Max, ready to continue kissing, but Max paused, lips curled between her teeth as she looked down at Emily with a sudden air of shyness.

"What?" Emily asked, raising her eyebrows in concern.

Max let out a shuddering exhale and pulled off her tee, tossing it to the floor. Emily blinked and propped herself up on her elbows. She got stuck on the veins traveling the length of each bicep, but managed to drag her eyes back and take everything in. Initially, she noticed the muscles, pressing subtly against Max's sweaty skin, and flexing with each fast breath. Then she lingered on the sports bra and the twin nubs where Max's nipples made an appearance through the fabric. Then she really looked, noticing the silvery stretch marks that nearly blended in with the rest of Max's skin.

Sitting up, Emily reached out and brushed over the marks as softly as she could. Max still flinched at her touch, but didn't say anything. Closer, Emily could see how the marks intersected in places, and how one long, thick line continued past the others and under the waistband of Max's boxers. Adding more pressure to her touch, Emily traced over Max's belly, noting how the skin moved with her hand just the slightest, and how the top of Max's belly button wrinkled with each exhale.

Looking up, Emily met wide, scared blue eyes. "You're beautiful, Max."

Tears welled up instantly. Max scoffed and turned her head, her ears red.

"Max."

When Max refused to look at her, Emily sighed and pressed a kiss to her chest. "Lay down for me."

Max shuffled around her and stretched out on her back, still avoiding Emily's eyes. That was fine. Emily could feel the vulnerability in Max, so rather than force anything more uncomfortable upon her, she'd just show Max how she felt.

Scooting closer, Emily snuggled into Max's side, her hand resting on the bare skin of Max's belly while she pressed open mouthed kisses anywhere she could reach. She even left a couple hickies along the edges of Max's bra before working her way further down. Making sure to move without hesitation Emily kissed a wandering path all the way to Max's boxers, then back up. Her hands lingered, a thumb gently stroking the divot of Max's belly button.

Finally, Emily ventured even further down, slipping the damp boxer briefs off Max, and tonguing the thick line that broke into the top of Max's pubic curls. She nuzzled into the curls, inhaling the damp scent of sex and sweat. Her lips found the stiff length of Max's clit and brushed past, more interested in the generous seeping juices further down. Burying her tongue, Emily looked up to find Max's eyes on hers, wide and awed.

Pulling away, Emily looked down, watching as Max's clit pulsed minutely. She grinned, confidence rising at the sight of how deeply aroused Max was. She stroked a gentle finger over the puffy hood, glancing up when Max moaned and trembled under her touch.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes." Max answered immediately, voice tight.

"Can you cum like this?" Emily bit her lip when Max gave a plaintive cry.

"Yes, but..."

Emily bent to kiss damp curls. "Do you need something else?"

Max nodded, bucking her hips beseechingly. Her hands were full of her own breasts, having yanked her bra up and out of the way. Emily wanted to suck on the light brown nipples peeking between Max's fingers.

"I need words, Max. You need to ask for what you want."

"I need you to fuck me. Your fingers. I want your fingers!" Max begged, wrapping one leg around Emily's waist.

Humming softly, Emily ran two fingers down through Max's plump folds, knuckles coated and fingertips slipping. She traced her entrance, stroking the ultra smooth stretch of Max's perineum until Max hissed. "Too much?"

"No. Just sensitive."

Filing that away Emily teased Max's entrance again. "Ready?"

"Yes!"

Emily slowly slid two fingers deep into the welcoming velvety heat, watching as Max easily accepted her. "God that's hot."

Max canted her hips, panting and desperate. Emily glanced up to check in, entranced by the deep rosy flush spreading over Max's chest and up her throat. "This okay?"

A frantic nod was her answer. She took it and gave Max a slow and steady rhythm, mimicking the way Max would finger her. Shallow retreat, powerful, deep thrust.

"Oh god, Em, fuck, baby, hng." Max grunted, body tensing, clamping and pulsing around Emily's fingers.

Emily's jaw hung slack as she watched and felt Max cum. She'd been with women for most of her adult life, had watched more than one girlfriend orgasm, had been inside a number of them as well, so this shouldn't feel extraordinary to experience. And yet. Her heart tripped a double beat, emotions rushing haphazardly through her. She snapped her mouth shut before she could say anything unwise, bending instead to kiss Max's belly and attempt to compose herself. Only when Max sighed softly did she gently remove her fingers and look up.

Sleepy blue eyes found hers. "Damn." Max huffed, smiling lazily.

"Any good?" Emily asked, rather enjoying the blush that cut over Max's cheekbones.

"No need to be so smug. You know just how good you are. Now get up here." Max insisted stripping off the crumpled bra as Emily made her way up.

They cuddled for a short time, Emily idly playing with Max's tits. Her hand cupped one, the heavy weight surprising but comforting and familiar. She brushed over the nipple, content to watch it sluggishly rise to a stiff peak.

"You doing anything on Christmas?" Max asked in the quiet.

"Sleeping. Spiking some egg nog and watching Christmas movies. Maybe calling my dad. The usual."

"Wanna spend the day with us? I can make sure there's something to add to your egg nog." Max sounded like she was falling asleep, her hand stroking slowly over Emily's back.

Emily's heart tripped. "Won't you be at your parents? I don't want to intrude on your family time." She wasn't panicking. She wasn't. The room was hot because the heater was on crack. That's all.

"You wouldn't be intruding. I'm inviting you. The kids will love to see you, my parents are used to having a full house, and besides, you're a good friend and that makes you family."

"I'll think about it."

There was a pause, either because Max was disappointed with her answer, or had fallen asleep. Emily wasn't about to raise her head and find out.

"Okay. Don't forget." Max yawned, her chest expanding under Emily. "Okay if I stay tonight?"

Emily wanted to make a joke out of it, make a lighthearted excuse to send her off, but couldn't bear the thought of being alone. She snuggled closer, squeezing Max tight. "Stay."

****

Emily rang the doorbell bell and stepped back, taking a breath. Her heart was beating extra fast and her palms were beginning to sweat; she readjusted the box in her hands to wipe them on her thighs.

The door opened and an older gentleman smiled at her through the screen door. "Well, hello! You must be one of the girls' friends. I'm Gilbert. I also answer to dad, sir, and hey you!" He held the screen door open, gesturing for her to enter the warm house.

"Hi Gilbert. I'm Emily. Max invited me." She stepped inside, mildly overwhelmed by the noise level and the delicious smells coming from the kitchen.

"Wonderful. She's either in the kitchen, or out back with the kids. What have you got here?" Gilbert asked, gesturing to the box. His eyes were the same warm blue as Max's.

"Max said I didn't need to bring anything, but I couldn't just show up. There's a couple of pies and a batch of rice krispies, all homemade, as well as a bottle of wine." Emily blinked in surprise when two young women emerged from the hall, one resembling Max so strongly it was surreal.

"The kitchen is the best place for those. Alexa, could you take this and find room in the fridge?" Gilbert directed. "Coats are all in one of the bedrooms, just down the hall. Maria, would you show her?"

Maria, the woman who looked so much like Max it hurt, smiled. "Sure. I'm Maria, obviously."

Emily shook the offered hand, smiling in return. "Emily. I'm a friend of Max's."

Maria's smile froze for a fraction of a second, so quickly Emily wasn't sure she'd seen correctly. "Ah, she mentioned she'd invited a new friend. I'm the elder of Max's younger sisters."

"Ha, new isn't quite right. I work at the diner on 43rd and Max and the kids have been some of my favorite customers for the last year or so." Emily explained, almost pleased with how easily she swept over their new relationship development.

At the end of the hall Maria pushed open a door, revealing a neat bedroom. A large desk in one corner was clear of clutter and held a neatly arranged selection of purses and handbags, a lone backpack sitting in the chair. The day bed in the opposite corner held a pile of jackets, all lumped in groups. "The last year and a half has been an especially rough journey. I'm glad Max has had a friend to help her get through it."

Emily added her purse to the desk and her coat to the bed, straightening her sweater in what she hoped was a casual manner. She was still nervous about being in the midst of Max's family, and on Christmas no less. "I think it was the third time she came in with the kids, that I realized something was wrong. She looked so tired, like she was ready to give up the fight. It broke my heart to see. My dad raised myself and my siblings as a single parent so I know the struggle. It's not much, but I sneak a discount when I can, and make sure the kids get some extra crayons when they come." She met Maria's evaluating stare, reminding herself she wasn't here to win approval.

Maria gave a warm smile only slightly at odds with her stare. "Every small gesture of kindness eases the burden Max carries. I just wish she'd be more open to the idea of remarrying. She's not even thirty yet. There's plenty of men her age wanting to settle down." Maria sighed when a baby cry sounded. "That'll be mine."

"Oh, you've got kids too?" Emily tried to keep the shock the mention of remarrying had given her out of her voice.

"Just one so far. Jeremiah and I were married in January this year, and little Eliza arrived in November." Maria explained, heading towards the door. She stepped into the hallway, a man holding the crying baby stopping short.

"There you are. Someone's hungry!" he lifted the baby as Maria reached for her, carefully making the swap before kissing Maria on the cheek. "I'll go clear the rocking chair."

"Thank you. Oh, Jeremiah, this is Emily, Max's friend. Emily, this is Jeremiah, my husband." Maria made the introduction swiftly, the baby quieting abruptly as she nosed into her mother's neck.

Jeremiah offered an eager hand, which Emily shook. "It's nice to meet you. Merry Christmas!"

"It's very nice to be meeting Max's family. Merry Christmas." Emily shook his hand and followed them back down the hall where the entryway spilled into a living room, somewhat organically organized with unwrapped gifts piled about. There were a number of people chatting as they lounged on the couches and armchairs, plates of food scattered about.

One of the women near the piano spotted her and with a quick excuse, left the conversation and approached. "Hi. I'm Julia, the eldest Solon girl. Has anyone given you a tour? Who are you connected to?"

"Emily, friend of Max. I've seen the coat and purse bedroom. That's about it." Emily shrugged good naturedly.

"Right." Julia linked their elbows and guided Emily back down the hall. "Essentials, then we'll get you something to eat and a glass of wine."

Julia showed Emily around, taking care to introduce her to everyone. It felt like a gentle whirlwind, but everyone was warm and welcoming and Emily was relaxed and laughing when they entered the kitchen to scrounge up some food.

Leaving her to fill a plate, Julia went in search of a wine glass. Emily was busy listening to Tess, Max's mother, explain the history behind the smorgasbord and list the dishes, when the back door burst open, hinges squealing in protest. Emily jumped and looked over her shoulder to see Max framed in the doorway, cheeks pink from the cold with a huge smile lighting up her entire face.

"You made it!" Max swept her up in a bear hug, careful not to jostle her plate. Emily laughed into Max's hair, overwhelmed by the sight of her. She looked extremely attractive in a blue sweater with three buttons at the collar and dark blue men's jeans. The brown boots were familiar, as was the warmth of her pressed close.

"I did. Merry Christmas." Emily squeezed her tight.

"Lord above, let her breathe, Max." Tess chided gently, a hand held out protectively under Emily's plate.

Max did, grinning up at Emily sheepishly. "Sorry. Merry Christmas."

Turning back to the food, Emily added some ranch to dip her veggies in. "So, did Santa make a stop at your house?" She asked Max, knowing full well that the kids had made out like bandits. She had brought over some toys and clothes and helped Max wrap everything in the nights leading up to Christmas.

"He did. The kids had so much fun this morning. I took pictures and a couple videos that I can show you later. I'm supposed to be getting water cups for everyone." Max didn't move to get said cups, instead leaning closer to Emily as she moved to pick out a sugar cookie from the platter. "These are the cookies the kids made yesterday, hence why they're heavy on the frosting and sugar."

"They did a remarkable job. What a fun use of color." Emily pointed to a snowman cookie with four different colored sugars. "Is it okay if I join you outside? I'd love to see the kids." Emily directed her question at Tess, who was filling plastic cups from the fridge, but Max piped up.

"Heck yeah. They're gonna trample each other to tell you everything the fat man brought. So be ready." Max took the cups from her mother, not making any move towards the door. Tess cleared her throat.

"Give the kids their water. Emily will be out in a moment. Go on." She shooed her daughter outside, rolling her eyes affectionately.

Thanking Julia for the full wine glass she dropped off, Emily added a single Santa Clause sugar cookie to her plate, looking up in surprise when Tess cupped her elbow.

"I don't want to say anything too forward, Emily, but I want to thank you for bringing light and happiness back into Max's life. When we lost Arthur, it was like her life ended too. You have given us, me, back my daughter and I feel truly blessed that you're here, on Christmas, bringing that joy out tenfold." Tess offered a watery smile and squeezed her elbow comfortingly. "I'll let you go play with the kids now, and stop bombarding you with my sappy stuff."

Momentarily speechless, Emily gave Tess a shy smile and stepped through the back door.

****

Emily watched the kids play while she nibbled, joined by other friends and Max periodically. When they returned indoors for warmth and pie, she found herself welcomed into conversations and even offered a chance to hold baby Eliza, which she accepted from the safety of a rocking chair.

Surrounded by so much loveable family chaos Emily only realized the time when an older couple came to wish her farewell before they left. She blinked at the clock, shocked to see it was after 9 in the evening.

She found Tess shutting the front door behind Gilbert as he walked the couple to their car. "Brr. Too cold for me out there. That's why I wear my fancy Christmas socks. Can't go outside in them!" Tess grinned, like she was being sneaky about it.

Emily laughed, "I'll have to remember that trick. And I must apologize because the time has completely slipped away from me. I hope I haven't overstayed my welcome."

"Nonsense. You're welcome to stay as long as you like. Pull up a couch, snag a blanket. It's Christmas!" Tess waved away her concerns. "If you really need to be going, then we won't keep you. You'd certainly be welcome though."

"I should. I have a morning shift at the diner." Emily was regretting that already. "Have you seen Max? I want to say goodbye before I leave."

"You'll need your coat too, my dear. I believe she was laying Katherine down. Little kitty Kat fell asleep during dessert; didn't even touch her pie. They'll be in the coat room. This way." Tess hustled down the hall, Emily following behind.