They’re Swarming All Over Your Wife

Story Info
Cuckolding/hot-wife story.
9.6k words
2.85
29.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THEY'RE SWARMING ALL OVER YOUR WIFE by Andrew1968

This is a cuckolding/hot-wife themed story. Please be aware of that. I will delete any rude comments. I will delete any rude incoming email. This story contains a BTB ending. I hope fans enjoy this.

Cast of characters:

Dawn: a beautiful little hot-wife

Darren: Dawn's cuckolded husband

Mark: Darren's best friend

Peter: Darren's friend

Dale: Darren's friend

Pebbles: an un-house-trained dog

********

Darren and his wife Dawn were hosting. There were seven of them - Dawn and her husband, three of Darren's single friends, and Darren and Dawn's two young children. Dinner had been made, served and eaten on the patio under the stars. Darren had put the two grumbling cranky kids to bed, while Dawn flirted brazenly with her husband's friends. More beer and wine were consumed. The five adults decided to fire up the hot tub and jump in. They put on some music. Dawn promised to change into her skimpiest bikini. Darren was going to lend his three friends some swimwear, though Dawn and the boys wondered if they should bother wearing any clothes at all.

Dawn was ready to work her magic. Dawn was ready to cast her spells. Tonight was the perfect night to lure her husband's friends into bed. Dawn felt the timing was right. Dawn's husband felt the timing was right, and Darren's three friends, Mark, Peter and Dale knew it as well. Dawn and her husband's three mates desperately wanted this to happen. Darren still needed some convincing and prodding, but Darren's wife thought she had that covered. Dawn was sure her husband wouldn't object to the boys staying over, once she had performed her magic on Darren, and had her husband eating out of her hand, as usual.

Darren's wife was a character, according to Darren's mother. Dawn insisted on being the centre of everyone's world. She loved being looked at and touched. She always grew grumpy if a man wasn't noticing her. Sometimes she became furious, spat out something venomous, threw drinks in people's faces and then stormed off in a huff, if a good looking male wasn't paying any attention to her or wouldn't flirt with her. Most men loved Dawn, despite her outrageous antics; most women despised Darren's wife. She was an annoying highly sexed bitch, according to many females.

Darren could understand why his three friends wanted to play with his wife. Dawn was so exquisite. She was short and she was petite. She was so beautifully put together. She was so "finely crafted" as Darren's friend Dale liked to say. She had glossy dark hair, lively brown eyes, a cute upturned nose and full lips. Her skin was tanned and free of freckles. She was so sexy. She was such a delicious cutey. She was such a hot-wife.

Dawn was known for acting badly and speaking without any filters after too much wine. She might wander around the house, in a bad mood all day, while muttering to herself or complaining to her husband, but get a few drinks into her and her demeanor and behavior would completely change no matter how annoyed she was an hour earlier. One moment she would be out of sorts and then the next moment she would dance on tables and start taking her clothes off. Dawn kept Darren on his toes - that's for sure.

"You have such a dirty mind, babe," Darren occasionally cautioned his wife, "and you just say whatever comes into your head after too much booze."

"Uh huh, I sure do, honey," Dawn usually replied, "and guess what, I have a sexy body to go with my dirty mind and my silly antics. I can twist any man around my little finger, if you give me enough time with him. I can get anything I want from a guy."

"Uh huh, I believe you, babe, I believe you."

"You should believe me, Darren - I do it with you all the time!"

"You're such a stirrer and such a cock tease, Dawn. I love it so much. I love you so much!"

"Uh huh, I sure am and I know you love it, Darren - that's why I do it. I can make you and your friends cum in your pants in two minutes flat. Do you remember when I made your boss cum in his pants at the work Christmas party last year? All I did was dance with him for a while. He was shaking like a leaf when he blew it!"

"Yep, yep, yep, I remember. He was all over you and you were all over him. I thought he was going to strip you and nail you on the dance floor in front of everyone. His wife was so pissed off with you, Dawn and you just laughed at her. I thought I was gonna get fired when you threw your drink in her face and stormed off like the spoilt brat you are. I should have put you over my knee and let you have it for behaving so badly."

"Oh, promises, promises, Darren," Dawn said. "You got a promotion instead of a firing though - didn't you, honey?"

"Yep, uh huh - I sure did, and yet, however, there was the time you did a slow strip tease for all those old guys, behind closed doors, in that retirement home, and then you gave my brother a hot lap-dance on his birthday - do you remember those shenanigans, babe?"

"Of course I remember, Darren - who's going to forget something like that! I made out with all of those old gents when your back was turned. I was lucky to get out of there all in one piece! And your brother, well, he didn't have much staying power and stamina when I ended up in his lap. He was just like your boss!"

"You're a crazy sexy girl, you just love drama - you can't get enough of it!"

"Uh huh, that's the essential me!"

*

Dawn was ready to work her magic. Dawn was ready to cast her spells. Tonight was the perfect night to lure her husband's friends into bed. Dawn felt the timing was right. Dawn's husband felt the timing was right, and Darren's three friends, Mark, Peter and Dale knew it as well. Dawn and her husband's three mates desperately wanted this to happen. Darren still needed some convincing and prodding, but Darren's wife thought she had that covered. Dawn was sure her husband wouldn't object to the boys staying over, once she had performed her magic on Darren, and had her husband eating out of her hand, as usual.

Darren heard his naked wife's footsteps before he saw her. He could hear the sharp monotonous crack of her high heels as she walked the long dark corridor from the lounge room to the master bedroom. Darren's heart began to pound in his chest and his breathing was hard. Darren knew his sexy spouse was going to ask him for permission to play with his three friends. Darren was rifling through his bedroom drawers, with trembling hands, looking for spare swimwear to loan his friends, when Dawn arrived and stepped into the bedroom she shared with her husband. She came up behind him. She slowly ran her arms around him. Darren gasped and jumped.

"Are you okay, Darren," Dawn whispered, pressing her body up against his from behind. "I didn't shock you too much, did I, honey?"

There was a burst of hot soft laughter from Darren. Dawn grinned. She pressed her nose against the skin on her husband's bare back. She exhaled on his spine.

"Darren," Dawn prompted him.

"Yes, yes, I'm okay, babe, I'm just a bit nervous and on edge tonight," Darren softly stated, before the two of them broke into laughter.

"Really Darren," Dawn stated, before breaking into more gentle laughter as she slowly slid her left hand down her husband's belly, against his swimmers and over the bulge in his crotch. "You're a bit jumpy and more than a bit hard tonight - aren't you, hon. I can't imagine why..."

There was more laughter. Dawn tickled him.

"Really, you can't imagine why," Darren asked his wife, before she grinned and made him gasp and jump by shoving her whole hand inside his swimwear and grabbing his cock.

"No, not really," Dawn said, playing.

Darren laughed again.

"I can think of at least one reason."

"Oh, okay, you can, can you - BTW, do you like that, baby," Dawn whispered. "You're so erect and you're dripping like a tap. Why is that, Darren?"

"Oh my God, Dawn, you can't figure out why," Darren hissed, trying to turn around and seeing flashes of his wife's naked body. "Are you wearing any clothes???"

"Don't you move, mister. You just stand there and face the wall. You lean forward and press your nose right up against the bedroom wall, now please."

"Dawn, what happened to your clothes," Darren softly hissed, while his hot-wife crushed and stroked his hard dick from behind with a grin on her face.

"What do you think happened to my clothes, hon," Dawn softly said. "I took them off in front of your friends, of course. I did a strip tease for them. They loved it. I loved it. The boys actually helped me out of some of my gear. My clothes are lying in a pile in front of the hot tub. I think the boys have claimed most of my stuff as souvenirs. It was a bit of fun. It's a pity you missed it, darling - worst luck, hey..."

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh boy, Dawn," Darren hissed, before he and his wife broke into more laughter and then he continued. "You certainly are a stirrer and a cock tease!"

"Damn straight I am," Dawn purred happily. "The boys just love me! Your friends are certainly out for some souvenirs and some Dawn related keep sakes tonight. They want bragging rights. They want what you get on a regular basis. They wanna exchange some bodily fluids with me. They wanna get stuck into me. They wanna pin me down on something flat and stick me. They're so thirsty tonight."

"Yeah, yeah, I get the idea, babe."

"Uh huh, all three of your friends have hard cocks, just like you do, Darren - everyone's horny tonight!"

Darren gasped, there was more laughter. Darren was breathing hard and haphazardly when he spoke next. Dawn was grinning. She had her husband pushed up against the wall and the set of bedroom drawers. She was stroking his cock. He was close to shooting his load inside his swimwear. She was up on her toes with her lips in his ear.

"And do you wanna get stuck into them, Dawn?"

"Hmmm, an interesting idea: well, now that you mention it, hon, I wouldn't mind," Dawn said.

Darren gasped. He suddenly moved. Dawn stepped to her right twice. Her husband turned. Darren was now facing his wife. She made him back himself up against the bedroom wall. Dawn moved in close. She tore his swimmers down around his thighs. She put her slimy slim hand back on his bouncing erection. She grinned up at him. Their eyes were locked together. She was swiftly stroking his cock. He was groaning with pleasure.

"Awww gawd, Dawn," Darren hissed. "That's feels so good!"

"I'm glad you like it, honey. So what do you think, babe," Dawn asked Darren. "Would you get all bent out of shape if I, you know, let your three drunken friends have their way with me tonight? Would it bother you if we all ended up in here tonight and gave our marriage bed a really good workout? Would you get your undies all in a bunch over something like that? You could definitely watch if you wanted to or you could even listen at the door if that took your fancy."

"I'm not allowed to get involved," Darren asked.

"Oh, God no, Darren," Dawn stated. "Your friends can play with me tonight, but not you."

"You sexy bitch!"

"Yep, I definitely think you should just watch, honey."

Darren gasped and moaned, Dawn grinned seductively. She suddenly lunged at her husband. Her mouth met his. Darren sighed as his wife kissed him deeply and passionately on the lips. He grabbed at her beautiful naked body as she explored his mouth with her tongue. She cradled the back of his head in her hand. The taste of the red wine fumes on her breath made his head spin. She broke the kiss. She leered at him.

"So, Darren, darling," Dawn prompted her husband, "what do you think?"

"Oh my God, Dawn, I don't know, Dawn," Darren hissed, staring down into her dark inviting eyes.

"I see, hmmm, we're not quite there yet, are we, I need to do more to convince you, I think," Dawn whispered, before she leant in, closed her eyes and kissed her husband again.

Dawn softly growled as the kiss grew in intensity. Darren felt overwhelmed as Dawn devoured him. She let go of her husband's hard prick. It lay against her body. He stroked and crushed her breasts. He murmured and whimpered with his mouth full as his hot-wife ran her tongue all around inside him.

"Okay, so what do you think now, mister," Dawn whispered after breaking the kiss. "I'm so horny, Darren, I'm so horny tonight. The boys are horny as well. All four of us need to get laid tonight. We wanna do it in here."

"Awww Dawn," Darren murmured, gazing directly into his wife's hypnotic sparkling eyes. "I wanna do you in here tonight."

"Ah, well," Dawn whispered with an alluring smile, "uh, uh, uh - I really wanna do your mates in here tonight. I think it's their turn in the playpen. You and I can make love whenever we want. Won't you let me have your friends tonight, just this once, for a one night performance only - hmmm?"

"Can you give me a quick blowjob then, Dawn, if I can't nail you tonight? I wanna let go on your face again."

"Uh, uh, uh, no way, babe," Dawn said. "I'm not gonna give you any relief tonight. I want you hard, horny and on edge all night. It'll make it so much more special when you watch your three mates take me, in here, in front of you."

Darren closed his eyes and whined with sexual frustration. Dawn reached out and began squeezing and stroking him again. The pleasure tingled and swept beautifully over his skin and around inside his body. Darren turned his head away from his beautiful wife.

"Open your eyes and look at me, Darren. That's the way, that's my boy. Now just say yes and let me have what I want, hey..."

"Oh my God, Dawn..."

"C'mon baby," Dawn whispered up at her husband. "Just say yes, darling and let Dawn have what she wants..."

"Awww Jesus, Dawn."

"C'mon Darren honey, just say yes."

"Awww Dawn."

"C'mon baby, just say yes. C'mon, you can do that for me; you can do that for the woman you love and adore, hey..."

Darren was just mere moments away from coming when he bit the bullet and abruptly nodded. Dawn gasped, grinned up at him and her beautiful eyes lit up.

"Yeah," Dawn asked Darren as if he was a child.

"Yeah Dawn, yeah, yeah, yeah," Darren muttered.

"Yeah, really, Darren," Dawn asked.

"Yes, yes, God yes, Dawn!"

"Good boy, you're such a good boy," Dawn whispered, instantly taking her hand off her husband's throbbing penis, turning on the spot, walking to her bedroom drawers, tearing them open and pulling her bikini out.

Darren stood there with his back to the bedroom wall, gasping and breathing hard, trying to stop himself from coming all over the floor. Dawn was softly and absentmindedly humming as she threw her bikini onto the bed, walked to the vanity and picked up a hairbrush. Darren managed not to ejaculate as Dawn started running the brush through her glossy hair.

"Babe, grab the swimmers for the boys and pull your own up, you silly-Billy," Dawn instructed her hubby without looking back at him. "I'll join you all as soon as. I just wanna put on some fresh lippy and get this wild looking hair into some sort of shape."

"Yeah, yeah, okay hon," Darren said, pulling his swimwear back up over his hard cock and then locating the swimmers for his three friends.

"Darren, thanks babe, thanks for agreeing to this," Dawn said as her husband walked out of the bedroom. "You're such a good egg and a definite keeper. You earn a great pay check and you're so, how should I put this - adaptable."

"You cheeky flirty bitch, you turn me on so much, I love you so much, Dawn."

"I love you too, Darren," Dawn whispered, before blowing her husband a soft hot kiss. "I'm so keen to see how jealous you get tonight. I can't wait to wind you up. I'm gonna make you green, baby."

*

Darren's wife emerged from the house after changing into her skimpy bikini. Dawn's husband and his three single friends ogled her as she stepped out through the open door. There was a round of wild applause and a whole lot of wolf whistling from the boys.

"Do you like what you see, do you guys," Dawn asked with a happy smile as she showed off beautiful form.

"Absolutely," Mark and Dale stated at the same time, before Mark said. "You give me such a hard on, Dawn."

"Yep, well that's the plan, Mark, darling."

The bikini Dawn was wearing was so sheer. Darren could see the shape of his wife's breasts through the thin pale material. He could also view the tips of her boobs. Dawn's hard looking nipples were clearly visible through the top. Further, Darren could see the soft inviting shadow of her thatch of pubic hair through her bottoms. Just to add to the sexy look, Dawn had also stepped into a pair of matching high heels. That girl always insisted on being color coordinated. Darren just wanted to grab her and carry her off to bed. All the boys wanted her.

"Oh my God, I'm so horny tonight," Dawn announced while she swayed, swung, drank and turned around and around on the spot in time to the music. "I need a real man tonight. Oh my God, I need a real man with a big cock tonight!"

The four men burst into laughter. Darren shook his head. His wife was drinking too much and her flirting was becoming more obvious and crude. Darren's best friend Mark stepped in behind Dawn and ran his free hand around her waist.

"Don't you always," Peter stated.

"I might be able to help you with that," Mark softly stated in her ear. "I'm sure I'm man enough for you, Dawn."

There was more laughter.

"Well, I was actually thinking about Darren," Dawn returned with a grin, playfully gazing at her husband, while she pressed back against Mark and rubbed her body over the long large bulge in the swimwear Darren had loaned him. "Usually my hubby takes care of me - you know."

"Usually," Darren sharply asked, before grinning at his imp of a wife.

Dawn burst into laughter. Her beautiful features grew red. Mark was softly kissing the end of Dawn's earlobe. Darren shook his head. Peter and Dale were leering and laughing. Mark was kissing Dawn's neckline a few moments later. Dawn closed her eyes and softly sighed. She began purring. She tilted her head to the side so Mark had more places to touch with his warm lips.

"C'mon, get the plot, babe, I'm only playing with your head, Darren," Dawn gently said, with her eyes still closed. "You know I'm entirely a one-man woman. That's it Mark - kiss me right there, honey. That feels so nice."

There was another burst of laughter from the men. Dawn joined in on the laughter a moment later. It was Darren who grew red faced next.

"Here, I'll have a go at her ear," Dale said, stepping forward.

Dawn chuckled contentedly. Darren watched his friend reach Dawn. Dale leant in. He swept her hair back with his fingers. He placed his lips on Dawn's ear and began to softly kiss her and caress her there with the tip of his tongue. Peter stepped forward a moment later. Darren was rooted to the spot. He was staring. He was gasping. His three friends were pressed up against his wife. Dawn loved it. She was giggling. She was sighing. She was surrounded by adoring men.

"Awww, that's so nice, Pete," Dawn whispered. "Yeah right there, kiss me right there, babe."

"You like that, do you, Dawn?"

"Yeah, I love it, baby."

For a while the sweet smacking of lips against skin and Dawn's heavy breathing and giggling were the only sounds coming from the five of them on the back porch. Darren's cock was so hard. The three men were pressing and rubbing up against Dawn while her husband watched.

"Ummm okay," Darren finally blurted out, suddenly feeling jealous, "so are we gonna get in the tub or not?"

"Absolutely," Dawn enthused with a grin, avoiding Peter as he tried to kiss her mouth, "c'mon boys - we can play more in the hot tub!"

Dawn ran an arm around Dale. Mark slid his arm around her. Dawn kicked her high heels off with a squeal and more laughter. They all crossed the porch. The large circular glowing hot tub was at their feet.