They’re Swarming All Over Your Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

The five of them were in the warm bubbling water. Everyone had a drink. The kids were sound asleep. The five adults had complete privacy from the prying eyes of any judgmental neighbors.

"Oh my God, this Shiraz is just terrible," Dawn stated, before upending her glass and gulping down the last mouthfuls anyway. "More please, babe."

Darren grinned. He turned, reached out and picked up the bottle from the edge of the tub. Dawn held out her empty glass and waved it at him. Her husband came forward. She sat forward. He began pouring. He withdrew once Dawn's glass was full. Dawn sat back with a sigh - the three men, Dawn's husband's friends, who were all surrounding her and pressed in tight, welcomed her back into their open arms. She drank more of the bad Shiraz as the males started working on her again.

"Are you okay over there, babe," Dawn asked her husband with an innocent smile a few moments later. "You're not too lonely, are you?"

"No, no, I'm fine," Darren whispered, gazing adoringly at his wife. "I love you so much, Dawn."

"I love you too, honey," Dawn responded, before sighing, closing her eyes and then speaking as if hypnotized as her husband's friends hit some of the most exquisitely sensitive spots on her body with their lips and fingers. "I'm so lucky to have a sweet pushover like you."

Nobody really wanted to make small talk. All five of them were horny. Darren was sitting in his spot and he was drinking far too much, far too quickly. His mind was murky and directionless. He was thoughtlessly gazing at the four people who were sitting directly opposite him. Their slowly moving wet forms looked so strange and so surreal in the blue wavering aquatic glow. Mark was appreciating his best friend's beautiful hot-wife by pressing his open lips into her slick wet black hair while he softly stroked her cheek. Dawn was looking up at Mark silently with an inviting expression in her eyes.

Peter had run an arm around Dawn. His other hand was caressing her upper thigh. Peter's beer bottle was bobbing up and down in the tumbling churning water. Peter was kissing Dawn's neck. Dale was on his knees before Dawn - he occasionally obscured Darren's view of the action by sharing Dawn's skin with Peter and kissing her ear and throat.

"That's so hot," Darren hissed, pushing his free hand inside his swimmers and taking hold of his hard dick. "Oh Jesus, Dawn - that's so sexy, that's so..."

"They're all over me, aren't they, babe," Dawn whispered between sighs of pleasure. "Your friends are swarming all over me. They're swarming all over your wife."

"They sure are, oh my God."

Darren couldn't help but grin. His flirty hot-wife was really enjoying herself and that pleased him. She was getting exactly what she wanted. She had three good looking guys all to herself. She was being adored by three men at once. No one was wrecking her good time by telling her she couldn't do it or the men couldn't do it to her. It was only matter of time before the four of them sitting across from Darren escalated. Darren wasn't sure how he was going to feel when the inevitable next step was reached. Would he be as excited as he was now or would he suddenly feel jealous and angry?

Mark was destined to kiss Dawn on the mouth first. Darren's wife was laughing and squealing at all the male attention when Mark started making his moves. Darren's best friend ran the palm of his hand around Dawn's shoulders. She turned her head and looked up at Mark with an alluring smile on her face. She briefly turned to Darren and considered her husband. Darren's heart was pounding in his chest. He was breathing hard. He was staring.

"Are you okay with this, Darren," Dawn asked her husband with wide excited eyes and a distracted smile, while Mark leant in and ate her ear. "You're not getting jealous or upset over there, are you, babe?"

"No, no, not yet, Dawn," Darren said.

"Really, awww, that's a shame," Dawn returned. "The boys and I will have to make a better effort."

"Cheeky bitchy thing," Darren hissed.

Peter and Dale looked up from their sweet wet meal. The two men grinned at Darren. They were pressed up against their friend's wife from behind. Peter was running his hand over Dawn's body possessively. Peter was stroking her hip and her thigh. Dale turned back to Dawn. Dale looked horny.

"I wanna undo your top, Dawn," Dale hissed, sliding his hand over Dawn's breast from behind. "I wanna take all your clothes off."

Dawn softly laughed. She shrieked and then whined as Dale gently crushed her boobs through the thin material of her bikini top. Peter laughed. Peter ran his fingers along Dawn's inner thigh and then over her crotch. Peter was rubbing Dawn's pussy through her bikini bottoms. Dawn started shrieking again.

"You crazy horny boys," Dawn softly enthused. "I wanna do all three of you at once! I wanna do you so bad! I wanna bang you in the hot tub!"

There was more laughter.

"Would you get down on your knees and suck my dick, Dawn," Peter asked.

"Of course, Pete," Dawn softly and earnestly replied. "Don't ask silly questions like that."

"I wanna bang your ass nice and hard," Dale said, before finishing his drink, setting the bottle down on the edge of the tub and then using both hands to carefully crush her breasts. "I've always wanted to force your legs open and back, drill you deep and let you have it."

"Desperate leering creep, I know how badly you want me," Dawn exhaled in a soft whisper while Peter leant in, closed his eyes, stroked the cleft of her pussy through her bikini bottoms with his fingertips and licked and chomped on her neck.

There was a whole lot of laughter. Darren just gawked. He gulped his beer. He coughed and spluttered explosively as it went down the wrong way.

"Darren," Dawn urgently prompted her husband. "You don't mind if Mark kisses me, do you?"

"Oh my God, just do it," Darren hissed. "Do it, just do it, for fucks sake."

Peter and Dale grinned. Dawn beamed at her husband and then turned back to Mark. She parted her lips. She was silent. She was waiting for it.

Mark leant in and his lips met Dawn's. She gently sighed with pleasure. She closed her eyes. She reached up and ran her fingers along Mark's cheek. She wriggled in even closer to her husband's best friend. A soft hungry murmur burst from Dawn and Mark.

"Nice one," Peter said.

"Oh, sweet fucking Jesus," Darren hissed after a soft sharp gasp had erupted from him.

Darren drained the last of his beer. He burped. He threw the empty bottle over his shoulder. He stared at his wife and his best friend from his place opposite. Darren's mind swam. The scene was so strange. Mark and Dawn were kissing each other passionately in front of him. Time seemed to stand still in that erotic surreal moving image.

The cool aquatic glow held the wet actors in its gentle azure touch. Mark and Dawn slowly moved. Their heads turned from side to side over and over and again and again. Their open mouths slipped. Their lips smacked crisply. Their tongues slid deep inside. Mark moved his hand over the back of Dawn's slick dark head. She tenderly stroked his Adam's apple and his neck.

"Here, give me a go, Mark," Dale quietly demanded. "I wanna kiss Dawn as well."

Mark and Dawn broke their kiss with a series of sticky smacks. Dawn grinned and giggled in Mark's face as a fine stream of saliva connecting the two of them snapped. Dale placed his hand on her tanned shoulder and rubbed her. Dawn turned to Dale with a smile.

"Come here, Dawn," Dale urged her desperately.

"Gently baby," Dawn cooed, "be gentle with me."

"I wanna fuck you so badly."

"I know Dale honey, I know - you're all stirred up, baby."

Dale ran his arms around Darren's hot-wife. She laughed at him. She closed her beautiful dark eyes, ran her cupped hands across his jaws, leant in and kissed Dale's open mouth. Dale sighed, closed his own eyes and drove his tongue deep inside Dawn. She gasped, whined and then slowly exhaled through her nose with a noisy ragged feminine gush. The two of them turned on the spot. Dawn ended up in Dale's lap. She was facing him. Dale ran one of his hands down her body and between her legs.

"Nice one, Dale," Mark whispered. "Turn her on, warm her up for me."

"Yeah, kiss her, man," Peter urged with a horny hiss. "I'm gonna make her suck my cock when she's more warmed up. Oh God, I can't wait."

"Yeah and then I'm gonna bang her from behind," Mark added.

Darren almost came. He had to stop stroking his hard penis. He held his cock and willed himself to calm down and not ejaculate into the seething water.

Peter claimed Dawn next. Soon the three men were taking turns at kissing Dawn's mouth. Dale enjoyed his friend's wife with a hungry growl. Peter reached out, took the strings holding Dawn's bikini top together and slowly pulled. Dawn made no effort to stop Peter as he did it. Her wet skimpy top went sailing through the air a few moments later and her beautiful breasts were exposed. Soon she was in Peter's arms and Peter and Dawn were making out. Darren watched as Peter and his woman turned around and around in the bubbling glowing water as they passionately kissed. Soon Mark was kissing Dawn. Then Dale was kissing Dawn. Darren's wife was having a ball. She laughed with delight as she was passed from one horny domineering man to the next.

It was Mark who took Dawn's bikini bottoms off. He didn't consult with his best friend or even look at Darren. Dawn squealed and the three men laughed as Mark wormed his way into the edges of her bottoms with his fingers and then dragged them down Dawn's body as she shrieked playfully and swung her hips from side to side.

"And off they come," Dale stated as he licked his lips and watched as Dawn was stripped of the last of her clothing. "It's about time!"

"Adios," Mark exclaimed, tossing the piece of swimwear out of the tub while Dawn, Peter and Dale burst into laughter.

It was at that moment that Darren decided to get out of the hot tub. Darren was drunk. He was suddenly feeling overwhelmed and jealous. His head spun and his hard cock throbbed. He needed some cold air. He needed some space. He needed to get away from this wanton display. He watched for another moment. His wife was kissing Peter again. His wife was oblivious to her husband's presence. Peter was certainly unaware of Darren. Mark was stroking Dawn's pussy from behind and Dale was running his lips down her spine and was clutching her breasts. The four of them were silent, apart from the smack of lips, the muffled gasps, groans and whines. The four of them were so engrossed in each other.

"I'm just going to get out for a bit and get some fresh air," Darren softly said, standing up, while watching as Mark abruptly pulled down the swimmers he was wearing and threw them away. "I'll...I'll be back soon. I'll...I'll get some more drinks for everyone..."

Darren stared at his best friend's big hard cock in the blue aquatic glow. Mark was all set to impale Dawn. Darren turned and climbed out of the hot tub. He picked up his towel and walked across the back porch. He stepped inside the house. He was dripping everywhere. He was drunk and he was on fire. He turned back to watch the frenzied action in the hot tub for another few minutes. It was all happening so quickly.

Peter had pulled his swimwear off. He was sitting on the edge of the tub. His thick legs were open. Darren's petite hot-wife was right there between Peter's thighs. Darren watched Dawn from behind. He watched her slick wet dark head rise and fall in Peter's lap over and over again. He ran his eyes over his wife's shiny slim tanned back, shoulders and arms. Peter was grinning. Peter was laughing and looking at Mark and Dale as Dawn blew him.

A moment later Mark moved in behind Dawn. Her husband's best friend made Dawn change her position. Her cute butt emerged from the water. Mark swiftly positioned himself. Darren gasped. Dawn broke her contact with Peter's prick for a moment. She groaned and shrieked as Mark penetrated her pussy with his cock from behind and drove her beautiful body forward. There were more bursts of laughter. Mark was moving forcefully. Peter placed his hand on the back of Dawn's head and made her press her open lips on the head of his cock and then sink down on it again. A desperate Dale meanwhile was waiting for his turn.

It was so hypnotizing watching the three large men surrounding and using the beautiful little woman between them. Darren stared as Peter finally pulled his overdone prick from Dawn's mouth, stood up and began shooting his white hot semen over her exquisite facial features. Peter was groaning. Mark and Dale were laughing and Dawn was screaming and trying to shield her face with her hands.

"Oh my God, Pete - you dirty prick," Dawn screeched, her eyes closed tight, before she burst into hysterical laughter and then kept shrieking, "oh my God, Pete!"

Darren could see the streaks of Peter's fluid fly from the point of his cock and strike his wife's wet face. She was flinching. She was screaming. She was laughing. She was slapping Peter on the thigh as she was hit with her husband's friend's cum. Mark, meanwhile, was still banging Dawn hard from behind. Darren couldn't watch anymore. He turned. He walked inside the house. Darren could hear them as he vanished from sight.

"Right, it's my turn now," Dale announced, while Peter laughed, Mark groaned and Dawn finished shrieking and joined Peter in more laughter.

"Oh Jesus, Dale, let me just wash Pete's jizz off my face first and then I'll give you what I gave him!"

"No, leave it on, Dawn," Dale stated.

"You dirty pigs," Dawn cried out. "I'm not your personal slut, you know - well, maybe I am, but still!"

There was more laughter and words, but Darren lost track of them.

*

Darren registered his wife some unknown time later. He heard her high heels echoing sharply on the hard floor as she slowly walked through the house. Darren could also hear his guest's soft muted laughter drifting in from the back porch. Darren abruptly finished his bottle of beer. He set the bottle down on the kitchen bench along with all the other empties. He swallowed. He stared out the window. He felt so horny. He felt drunk. His mind swam and his cock was hard. The crack and scrape of Dawn's footfalls kept getting louder and louder as she came closer and closer.

Darren gasped. Darren softly laughed. He felt Dawn press her petite body up against his from behind. He sighed and he closed his eyes as she slowly ran her hand around and up his bare upper body and stroked each of his nipples in turn with her fingertips. He felt her lips touch his spine. He sensed her hot breath on his skin. The urge to have sex with her almost overwhelmed him.

Darren turned. He faced Dawn. He looked down into her beautiful brown eyes. He looked at her full lips. Her dark red lipstick was smudged in a blood colored stain around her mouth. Dawn leered up at him. She parted her lips. She slipped her tongue tip out. She looked sleazy. Darren leant in and kissed Dawn. Their open mouths met and their tongues slowly slipped together. It was a hot passionate dirty kiss. Dawn broke it a minute later. Darren was trembling. Dawn laughed up at him.

"Well, hello there, handsome horny stranger, I thought you might be hiding in here," Dawn beamed, while tickling the underside of Darren's erection through his damp swimmers. "Why did you just run off and dessert us like that? You couldn't handle the heat in the hot tub - huh, babe?"

"I'm surprised you noticed I was gone," Darren said with a smile, while he stroked Dawn's cheek. "You were so preoccupied. You definitely have your hands full tonight."

"Mmmm, well, yeah, sure I've got my hands full, but I always notice when you're missing in action, hon - you just ran off without saying a word. I thought you would've been glued to your seat. It only goes to show you can't take it, babe."

"You do like an attentive audience when you're performing for others," Darren said, between planting soft kisses on his wife's head.

"Of course, absolutely, I love an audience," Dawn softly stated, dropping her eyes to her husband's bulge. "I like stirring up the boys and making a certain little man inside your pants stand at attention. I noticed you weren't there. I thought you might have run away to jerk off by yourself. Or maybe you were just eaten alive with jealousy, hmmm..."

Darren softly laughed. Dawn and her husband kissed again. It was noisy and wet. Dawn broke it a minute later. Darren exhaled in his wife's face. For a moment he felt like Dawn had drugged him.

"Can you taste them when you kiss me? Can you smell them on my breath?"

Darren gasped, Dawn leered.

"So why did you vanish then?"

"I just wanted to...I just wanted to...I went to check on the kids. Really, you actually noticed I was missing," Darren asked doubtfully.

Dawn grinned. She softly bit her bottom lip. She gently laughed. Darren smiled down at her. He slowly closed his eyes and sighed as Dawn caressed his dick.

"Of course, I noticed you were missing, honey," Dawn softly whined in Darren's ear, while her fingertips danced over Darren's prick. "I'm always curious about you. I must know where you are at all times. I didn't realize I was neglecting you tonight. I'm so sorry, baby. I promise I'll make it up to you and in the dirtiest way possible, honey."

"Uh huh," Darren said with a touch of skepticism in his tone of voice, "you didn't realize you were neglecting me, really?"

Dawn burst into laughter.

"Yes, of course, darling, of course, absolutely, honey," Dawn gently enthused. "You just wait, mister. I'm gonna give you the best time in bed. I promise I will. I'll let you spray paint me, just like Pete and Dale did in the hot tub."

Darren gasped. Dawn leered up at him. She slowly ran her tongue over her lips. She gazed up at Darren without blinking. Dawn looked so horny.

"Uh huh, okay, okay," Darren said breathlessly, "well how about tonight?"

"Ah, oh, well, hmmm, not tonight, honey," Dawn softly said, speaking quickly and evasively as she pulled her hand away from Darren's cock, "but definitely some other time and real soon, babe - I promise."

"Oh my God," Darren hissed desperately. "I really need it, Dawn. I feel so starved."

"I know, I know, baby," Dawn cooed. "Mommy knows how horny you are. I'll play with you, just not tonight. You know mommy has other plans for tonight. Mommy's gonna play with your friends tonight."

"Oh my God, Dawn - other plans? You mean you guys haven't finished out there yet?"

"Of course not, babe, we haven't finished yet - we haven't finished by a long stretch yet."

Darren roughly ran his fingers through his hair and grinned at his hot-wife. They were silent for a moment. She playfully slapped his chest. She rolled her sparkling lively brown eyes at her husband. She broke into a sexy smile and then laughter. Her long dark hair was damp and stringy and she was naked.

"We're gonna be at this all night; we're gonna be at this most of the weekend," Dawn softly stated as if her husband were dense. "You're gonna have to look after the kids. Maybe you should take them to your mom's place tomorrow."

Darren gulped and nodded. Dawn turned away from her husband. She was humming. She was slowly moving her hips. She was dancing on the spot. She was drinking wine while she stood at the kitchen counter and teased. Darren continued watching his wife. Finally Dawn turned back to Darren. She drained her glass of Shiraz. She handed him the empty glass and watched him silently as he picked up a new bottle, opened it and poured more wine for her.

"I wish I had bought a better bottle than this," Dawn complained, taking the glass from Darren and then wrinkling her cute nose as she inhaled the scent of the Shiraz. "Jenny recommended it. I don't know why I listen to that girl. She has such terrible taste in wine. She hasn't recommended a good one yet."