They’re Swarming All Over Your Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn talked on and on. Darren watched her silently. Finally Dawn noticed her husband's facial expression. He looked confused. He looked excited. He looked on edge.

"What," Dawn whined defensively, "why are you looking at me like that for, honey?"

"Are you really going to sleep with my friends in our bed tonight?"

Dawn drew in a sharp breath. Her jaw dropped in mock surprise at the suggestion. She grew red in the face and started laughing at Darren.

"Jealous boy," Dawn whispered. "It's a bit too late to complain now, don't you think?"

"Dawn," Darren asked, grinning, "answer the question."

Dawn continued laughing. She refused to answer. Darren asked his wife a number of times. He was growing desperate.

"It's our marital bed, Dawn. We conceived our kids in that bed."

"Babe, don't have a heart attack."

"Answer me, Dawn."

"Of course I am," Dawn softly answered. "We've only just got started. We've had enough of the hot tub for now. The guys are drying off as we speak. We're all going to get into bed together. This is gonna be an all nighter, babe - I thought I explained that to you."

"And are you going to use protection, just in case you..."

"Yeah nah," Dawn said with a smile. "It is, after all, as you say - a bed where children are conceived. We'll just take the risk, take our chances, babe."

"Oh my God, Dawn," Darren hissed.

"Awww, don't cum yet, honey," Dawn whined with a cheeky grin, "there's still more mind fucking to come..."

"Hey, where are you, Dawn, honey," Mark called out, causing Darren and his wife to cease talking and turn their heads. "The boys are keen to keep playing with you."

"In here, Mark, baby," Dawn stated. "I'm in the kitchen, guys."

"Are ya gunna come in and watch the fireworks, Darren," Dawn softly asked as Darren's three naked friends sauntered into the kitchen, closed in around Dawn and began kissing and stroking her bare body. "You can sit there and jerk off if you like. I did buy you that Dunce's cap and that stool for your birthday a couple of weeks ago. Now seems like a real good time to use them - don't you think..."

Darren's three friends burst into laughter. Dawn began kissing Dale. Dawn's husband gently gasped. Dawn and Dale sighed. Darren watched his wife slide her tongue inside his friend's mouth. Mark, meanwhile, was pressing his big hard dick against Dawn's spine from behind. Peter was lashing Dawn's ear with his own tongue while he squeezed her breast. Dawn broke the kiss with a wet smack.

"Ummm, maybe later," Darren finally said, watching his hot-wife, while she gazed at the three large hard cocks, which were pointed in her direction, with bright excited eyes and a wide grin.

A second later Dawn was passionately kissing Peter. Darren cleared his throat. The kiss continued. Then it ended.

"Huh, what was that, babe," Dawn asked, ignoring her husband, while still engrossed in the boy's hard dicks, "oh my God, just look at you boys with your big nasty toys!"

There was more kissing.

"Ummm, maybe I'll look in later, Dawn."

"Awww really, Darren," Dawn stated, after breaking the kiss, sounding disappointed, while Mark ate her right ear and Peter devoured her left ear and her neck. "Why won't you come and join us, put on the Dunce's cap, sit on the high stool and jerk off. We wanna make fun of you, honey and put you down. It'll make the sex so much more enjoyable."

Darren gasped. An image of his beautiful, naked, perspiring wife being passed around amongst his three large, horny, domineering friends assaulted him so deliciously. Darren could picture Mark, Peter and Dale clobbering Dawn's sweet body while she scratched, gasped and groaned. Darren could see the boys moving all over the woman Darren loved and was married to. Then Darren was assailed by the image of himself naked, sitting on the high stool, before his marriage bed, with the Dunce's cap on his head, and masturbating while Dawn and her husband's friends laughed at him and taunted him without any mercy.

"What do you think, babe," Dawn prompted Darren. "I'll really get stuck into you, honey. You'll have a complex and barely be able to function by the time I'm through with you."

Darren gasped with pleasure. His hands were trembling. He thought he was going to cum in his pants. He was so tempted to say yes, but he finally shook his head. Darren's three friends could be quite cruel when they got started. Darren sensed that his wife was in the mood to deeply humiliate and emasculate him. Darren was so, so tempted, but he finally said no.

"Ummm, maybe I'll look in later, Dawn."

"Uh huh, sure, sure, no worries, babe, suit yourself," Dawn said, running an arm around Peter and Dale. "C'mon, boys let's go to bed and fuck. I'll see you when I see you, Mister Darren - love of my life!"

*

It was the noise coming from behind closed doors, from inside the house, which finally seduced Darren into seeking out his wife and his three friends.

Darren was sitting in his favorite reclining lounge chair out on the back porch with a warm bottle of beer slipping slowly through his fingertips. He was almost asleep again. He had been dropping in and out of slumber for the last few hours. He could hear the faint sounds of wild laughter, of rushed out words, of moans and cries drifting through the house and between the open back doors.

Darren felt a sudden urge to hear more and see more. His three friends and his wife were in the master bedroom. The four of them were in there and they were all getting stuck in. They had been at it for ages. It was an all-nighter, as Dawn had advised. If Darren's beloved Dawn and his mates were going to conceive a child together tonight, then the least Dawn's husband could do was be there to watch them do it, urge them on and show his support.

"Oh, fuck this," Darren whispered, slowly sitting up, carefully setting his bottle of beer down on the porch between his feet, standing up and accidentally kicking the beer bottle over in the process. "Oh shit - nice one, Bud!"

Darren watched the amber foamy fluid flow from the end of the bottle and run in a stream across the porch and begin to pool. Darren stared. He shrugged. He threw his hands in the air. He turned and entered the house. He closed the two sliding back doors behind him.

With each silent, considered step, the noises emanating from behind the closed door into the master bedroom grew louder and more comprehensible. With each careful, quiet step, the closer Darren got to seeing what he so desperately needed to see. Through the dark lounge room and along the narrow shadowy corridor, Darren walked. His heart was pounding. He was breathing hard and fast. He stood at the destination and gazed at the bedroom door in front of him.

"Awww, myyyy God, Dale," Darren heard his wife loudly hiss, "I think I'm gonna cum again, honey!"

"Awww, yeah me to, Dawn," Darren heard his friend Dale mutter; "I'm finally gonna cum in your ass this time!"

"Here, suck my cock, Dawn," Darren heard his friend Peter demand. "I wanna go on your face again, like I did in the tub."

There was a burst of crude feminine laughter. Darren gasped. A moment later Darren's wife sounded like she had her mouth full.

Darren reached out. He gently placed his fingertips on the cool door knob. Darren could hear the sound of colliding bodies and furious male groans and grunts. With his resolve set, Darren turned the door handle, pushed the door open, stepped inside and closed the bedroom door behind him. There was an explosion of noise from the four lovers on the bed as the door was shut.

"Oh my fucking God," Darren hissed as he watched. Mark lay stretched out on the bed on his back. Dawn was on top of Mark. The cock of her husband's best friend was inside her pussy. Dale was behind Dawn. Dale's cock was deep in Dawn's ass. Peter was near Dawn, before Dawn and his prick was sliding between Dawn's lips and in and out of her mouth, "I love you, you gorgeous bitch, you fucking beautiful..."

Darren saw the stool sitting there at the end of the bed. He saw the Dunce's cap lying on the floor next to the stool. Darren moved automatically. He was soon naked. He was soon sitting on the stool with the Dunce's cap on his head. He was soon jerking off.

The sounds of laughter, the powerful collision of bodies and the groans of pleasure grew in volume. Cruel cutting words and vicious humiliating putdowns rang out from behind closed doors as the lovers got stuck into Darren. Soon enough there were screams and roars exploding inside the master bedroom. The powerful din echoed in the hall. The noise from the orgasmic rage floated about faintly in the lounge room and kitchen.

***

Darren wanted revenge. Darren wanted to burn the bitch. He devised a malevolent, complex, convoluted scheme in order to punish his beautiful promiscuous wife and reassert his authority as the man in his home. Darren's reputation had taken quite a hammering, while his wife's succulent body had taken quite a hammering as well. In the end, only Darren's loyal Chihuahua, Pebbles still respected him, but even that was becoming doubtful. Action was required. Darren made his plans in consultation with Pebbles.

"I ain't gunna take this sort of shit anymore, Pebbles - my woman sleeps with all my friends and even my boss and my brother, but never with me," Darren endlessly muttered at his confused, growling dog, while his gorgeous babe of a spouse frolicked and entertained her husband's friends, brother-in-law and employer in their once sacred marriage bed. "I'm gunna go all BTB on her sexy ass!!!"

The plan was simple enough. Darren put it into action one morning, when he had nothing better to do. He should have been at work, but he called in sick and managed to get the day off. He sat there in his non-descript sedan. He was parked in a secluded spot near his home. He was wearing a trench coat and nothing else underneath it. He waited until Dawn had dropped her two children off at school and then returned home before he pounced on his unsuspecting over-sexed woman.

Darren snuck into his own home. He could hear Dawn talking. She was on the phone. She was slowly pacing back and forth across her bedroom. Darren crept through the lounge room and down the hall towards his wife. He took off his trench coat and dropped it. He was naked, hard and ready for BTB related action.

"Oh yeah, of course, Dale honey," Dawn softly purred into the phone. "Yep, I sure am. I'm wearing the lingerie and stilettos you bought me."

There was a burst of gentle seductive feminine laughter and then Dawn continued speaking.

"Uh huh, it looks so good on me. Uh huh, yep, I look so sexy right now. When are you coming over, babe? In an hour! Oh wow, that sounds soooo good, Dale baby! You can take my clothes off when you get here and then I'm gunna blow you, Dale! Yep, yep, I sure will!"

There was another burst of alluring feminine laughter.

It was at that moment when Darren suddenly appeared. Dawn gasped with shock. Her beautiful eyes grew wide. Darren launched himself into the bedroom and nearly fell over. His wife was so stunned. She was just fucking flabbergasted.

"AH HUH," Darren announced.

"Oh my God, what the fuck," Dawn screeched into the phone. "Don't come over! Stay away! I can't see you today - goodbye!"

Dawn hung up on Dale before he could say anything.

"Oh my God, Darren - what are you doing home, you're supposed to be at work!"

"I've taken the day off, Dawn," Darren screamed. "I'm here to take my revenge! I'm here to go all BTB on your ass!"

"What the fuck are you talking about, babe," Dawn demanded in a high pitched shriek.

"Here, I'll show you what I mean, you unfaithful woman, you Goddamned Jezebel," Darren continued to scream.

Darren ran in. He grabbed his sexy hot-wife. She began squealing and swinging at him with her hands and feet. He picked his lady up and carried her to the end of the sex-bed. He sat down. He put Dawn over his lap. She was thumping the bed with her fists. She was face down. Her bum was exposed.

"DARREN, YOU ASSHOLE, DON'T YOU DARE!"

Dawn's husband wouldn't listen. He raised his arm and swung down. The palm of his large hand struck Dawn's beautiful lace covered behind. A loud sharp slap sounded in the master bedroom. Dawn swung her legs and continued complaining.

"OOOOWWWW, YOU BASTARD!"

Darren spanked his sexy hot-wife on the bottom again and again.

"OOOOWWWW, OOOOWWWW, OOOOWWWW, OOOOWWWW!"

Darren continued punishing his spouse until her bum was burning. He had burnt his sexy bitch. Her back side was red and stinging. Darren noticed that Pebbles was there urging him on. Pebbles stood there at the open bedroom door. Darren's dog barked encouragement and then Pebble's tongue lolled out.

"OOOOWWWW, OOOOWWWW, OOOOWWWW, OOOOWWWW!"

Darren finally finished spanking his wife's behind. Dawn was breathing hard. The married couple were so excited and so turned on. Darren grabbed his wife and put her on her back. She started screaming again. Pebbles yawned, lifted her leg, did what a dog does and then wandered off.

It wasn't long before Darren was inside his gorgeous hot-wife. The sounds of their bodies crashing together filled the house.

AAAAWWWW MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD, DDDDAAAARRRRRRRREEEENNNN," Dawn cried as her orgasm exploded.

Darren then burnt his wife's soft wet pussy by coming inside her. He once again burnt his bitch, but this time with his scalding hot semen!

AAAAWWWW MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD, DDDDAAAAWWWWNNNN, Darren cried as his orgasm exploded.

Pebbles, meanwhile, trotted through the kitchen, out onto the back porch and then across the lawn. Darren's dog lay there, on the soft green grass, under the powerful sun, fell asleep and ended up getting a touch burnt on her nose and ears. The BTB ritual was now complete. Strong management, good government and firmly applied order were restored in that wayward household.