They Seduce the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they walked over, with Rufus on a leash, she told them they couldn't come in her "nice clean house like that." They were standing in the driveway side by side and she just stooped down quickly, picked up the hose nozzle, and had it twisted open and spraying them before they could react. They started to run and Timmy grabbed Diana's hand. Susie chased them. Then Tim stopped, holding Diana's hand, and he turned to face Susie.

"Go on, honey. Hose me down," he said.

Diana turned with him, and Susie sprayed them both down. She let the spray fall on them like rain. Brown rivulets ran from Diana's dark curls, over her boobs, and streamed from the clinging and see-through t-shirt. She trained the flow downward. The water was cold. Tim's shirt clung, too. His nipples stiffened, his chest and ab muscles were well-defined. He flexed his arms and hugged himself. Diana danced in the stream. Her slim torso, round butt, and muscular thighs entranced Susan.

Rufus also jumped and played in the stream.

Finally she pointed the hose down, turned it off, dropped it, and went to grab towels.

Diana began to squeeze the water from her hair, arms raised. Her breasts lifted, nipples proud. She had those conical nipples that are so lovely. Susie dragged her eyes away, only to spot Tim staring. She gave him a wink.

She gave them each two towels and a robe, had them take off their shoes and wet clothes outside, and directed Diana to the guest bath while Tim went to the master. Meanwhile she dried Rufus with another old towel, brought him in and gave him a treat.

A few minutes later, she knocked on the guest bath door and poked her head in.

"Do you want a t-shirt and some gym shorts, or is the robe okay?" She'd given Diana a short robe. Susie and Tim would have full view of Diana's legs, and a chance to see more, if things worked out.

"I can just run home and--"

"I wish you wouldn't. Just stay comfy in the robe."

She agreed. Another baby step.

When she came out of the bathroom, Susan had a glass of wine waiting for her.

They had dinner and it was a nice time. Susan and Tim enjoyed the sight of Diana's cleavage in the robe, her bare arms moving gracefully, her wet waves of hair shining.

Later they moved into the living room, with more wine. Tim put the gas fireplace on and dimmed the lights. The music played it's part, softer and sexy, with an insistent bass and soaring saxophones. Susie gave Tim a subtle sign and he moved to the end of the couch instead of his usual spot in a chair when Diana or another friend was over. Diana had to shift a little into the middle. She sat with her knees to Susan and her feet tucked in front of her.

"Thanks for loaning me your husband all day today," She said, reaching out her wineglass for a toast.

Susie leaned in to clink glasses, and set her other hand on Diana's thigh, just below the hem of the robe. "Here's to Tim!"

They drank, turning to smile at him. Susie left her hand where it was. She leaned closer to Diana. "I love you so much, Di. You can borrow him anytime--" By now she was whispering into Di's ear, "for anything."

Tim raised his beer, "I'll drink to that!"

Di's eyes were wide in the dim light, and shifted from one to the other. She turned a little on the couch and put a foot on the floor, but her thigh under Susie's hand stayed where it was, so her legs were parted.

Tim went on, "Here's to Susie, the most loving and generous wife an man could ask for. I'm so happy you chose me, but I sometimes I wonder if you want something--a little different."

They all sipped.

Di said, "What's he talking about?"

Susie said, "Yeah. What are you talking about?"

Tim turned the beer in his hands and said, "I dunno, but I've seen you look at Diana exactly the way you look at Chris--which Chris is it?"

"Evans?" said Diana.

"Hemsworth?" said Susie at exactly the same time.

Diana looked down at Susie's hand on her thigh, over at Tim, back into Susie's eyes, and asked, "Are you two seducing me?"

Susie kept her eyes locked on Di's, leaned in until they were nose to nose, and breathed, "Yes." Their lips were inches apart, she tilted her head and closed the distance, held her breath, and her lips slightly parted.

Di moved--forward, praise goddess--and their lips touched. The kiss began tentatively, became deep and passionate. Susie slid her hand farther up Di's leg. Di put an arm around Susie, gently grasping at her shoulder blade. The other hand held the wine glass to one side. Tim took it and carefully set it down.

Susan pressed herself into Diana, their lips moved together, their tongues touched. Diana's graceful arms encircled her. Susie nuzzled at her face, nibbled her earlobe, whispered in her ear, "We want to make love to you tonight."

Susie's hands were on the robe's sash. Her head was buried against Diana's neck. Her face burned--with desire, and embarrassment. What if it all went wrong right now? She felt like she was standing naked in front of her husband and her best friend.

Diana's head was thrown back, the long dark curls tumbling around Susie's face. "Oh, wow! This is so, um, unexpected. She moved her hands to Susie's shoulders, pushed her away a little, dipped her own head to look into her eyes. "Are you sure?" She turned to look over her shoulder at Tim. "Are you sure?" She turned half away from Susie and reached out an arm toward Tim. "I never did anything like this before?"

Tim laughed, "Neither have we."

Diana had a hand on Tim's shirt and another on Susie's shoulder. She gripped the fabric and said, "We better have these off." They all got naked.

For a time Susie and Tim made love to Diana: taking turns kissing her, nuzzling her neck, nibbling her ears, sucking on her nipples, running their hands along her ribcage, her muscular back, caressing her hips. Susie slid her hand even more up Diana's thigh to brush her fingers through the luxuriant dark bush over her mound. Tim's fingers slid downward across her belly, so they interwove and pressed between her legs together. Her labia parted at the pressure. They each fingered along one side.

Diana passively accepted their lovemaking for some time, but as she became more aroused she became more active, and soon it all became awkward. Literature and video of threesomes minimize the challenge of coordinating so many people together.

Susan said, "Timmy honey, would you mind just kind of watching for a few minutes? Is that all right Diana?

Diana wet her lips. She had a hand on Timmy's prick. "I want this soon. I want to taste your manhood Tim, and I want it in me. But, yes."

Give Tim credit, he didn't object. He slid to the end of the sectional and kept his hands to himself, watching.

Susan moved on and against Diana. Soon enough she had her lying down with her head on Tim's thigh, while Susan knelt over her, straddling one of Diana's thighs with a foot pressed into the floor to hold herself in place. She rubbed her mound on Di's, bent forward enough to let her nipples brush Di's chest.

There'd been times when she'd questioned her desire: had she built something in her head that wouldn't stand up in the real world? She'd told herself she would follow through no matter what, by concentrating on Diana's pleasure, or by putting on a show for Tim, but none of that entered her mind now. She was in the moment, doing what felt right to her. Soon enough the two women were panting in unison as they rose toward a mutual crescendo. The friction point was damp and sticky. Di's ass humped up off the couch as the two of them ground and slid together.

"Uh, uh, uh," Susan almost sobbed with effort and passion as climax overtook her.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes," added Diana, in the throes of her own peak.

Their movements slowed. Susan let her head hang beside Diana's, rubbing cheek-to-cheek, whispering in her ear, "Thank you so much. That was wonderful. You're wonderful."

"Oh, darling--" Diana stopped, at a loss for words.

After a few deep breaths taken in unison, chests pressed together, they both realized, seemingly in the same instant, that their heads rested on Tim's thigh, and he had not moved or spoken. Susan got off Diana, ready to give him "his turn." The two women sat up.

Tim said, "Anything left for me?"

Diana answered, "I hope we're just getting started."

Susan added, "There's so much left to do."

Tim asked, "Like--?"

Diana's brightest smile lit her face, "Susan, I want to taste you. Tim, I hear you like to go down. Maybe we can split some pink tacos?"

The women laughed and Tim looked confused, but he happily joined in when they made the arrangements. Susan lay on her back at the end of the sectional. Diana knelt between her legs, breathing on her belly. Tim slid on his back under Diana.

Susan wondered if this was Diana's moment of truth, if she was feeling what Susan herself had felt moments before. Diana nosed and nuzzled her way around Susan's trimmed pubes and down between her legs where everything was sticky from the tribbing. Thinking about her own pubes and the way she kept them trimmed for Tim's tonguing made her wonder for a moment how he was doing in Diana's more abundant thicket. Lots of unanswered questions. Maybe Diana was a long-practiced unicorn or a practicing lesbian and all of this was old hat to her.

Then Diana's tongue flicked gently at Susan's clit, and Susan gave up thinking in favor of feeling, feeling damn good. There was the gentle flicking, the bottom-to-top slurping, the stiffened probing, the head-tilted swabbing. Soon enough it all added together to bring her to a second delightful climax within half an hour. Veteran or novice, Diana was an enthusiastic and skilled cunnilinguist.

When Susan could think again, she realized her fingers were entwined in Diana's curls. She held the other woman's face pressed into her wet pussy, and had been humping up into her. What is it about curly hair that makes a woman so sexy?

She also realized that Diana was panting her way through an orgasm of her own, brought on by Tim's talented tongue. That was an experience Susan knew well.

Susan modified her hand-grasp to simply caress Diana on the head through the climax.

When that was done, Tim's patience and service were rewarded as they reversed their chain. As Diana had requested she now tasted Tim's manhood. Meanwhile Susan took a dive into her newfound bisexuality, lavishing attention on Diana's wet and well-spread hole.

Tim thoughtfully provided a play-by-play (blow-by-blow?) commentary for Susan's arousal and Diana's encouragement.

"Damn that's fine! Susie, she's licking the underside of the tip. So intense... Oh, yes, suck it in, lips around the helmet. Fuck, that's so good. Susie, she's taking it all, ah, ah, ah, all into her mouth. Fuck, my dick tip's hitting the back of her throat. Sweet!--swallowing, swallowing. Her throat is pulsing around my head. Sweet!"

Diana gurgled and choked, then gasped several times.

Tim started narrating again. "Licking the shaft, oh yeah, that's good. Sucking and licking my balls. Damn, woman! You are a great cocksucker." Then it was all panting, groaning, gurgling, gasping. Then Tim again, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Diana, I, I, I'm coming, fuck, fucking coming! Ah!"

Diana began to rock her hips up and down, humping herself onto Susan's face. Then, grinding down hard, she shuddered into another orgasm of her own.

Physically, it was a relief when she rolled off, but Susan was emotionally, sensually, and sexually totally engaged and craving more. She felt paradoxically closer to Tim, because she realized how he felt when she sat on his face.

Then she wondered, "What do we do now?"

They all sat up on the couch, and Susan and Tim leaned in on Diana, sandwiching her in a group hug. It was quiet for a time. Susan felt confident that Diana was happy, Tim was happy, no one had any misgivings, at least not yet. The music was still mellow and rhythmic. None of them wanted to be first to break the hug.

It was Rufus who made it happen. The hound stirred, got up, and walked over to them. "I should take him home and feed him," Diana said.

"No!" said Tim and Susan together.

"I'd love to watch Tim fuck you," Susan said. "Can you do some more tonight?"

Diana's happy smile was an answer.

They walked together back to Diana's to feed Rufus, then back again. Along the way Diana and Susan worked out what was next.

Inside Susan fell to her knees in front of her husband, unlaced and removed his shoes, dragged his shorts off, and captured his prick in her mouth. Competitive juices (among other juices) flowing, she stimulated him eagerly. Meanwhile, in line with the plan, Diana settled Rufus, stripped herself, and moved sinuously around Tim, enticing him with the languid flow of her body. Soon she held him from behind, kissing his neck, caressing his ribcage and belly, pinching his nipples, nibbling his ear. She slid a hand down to where his prick entered Susan's mouth, encircled the shaft and found it ready.

"Time to fuck," she said. "Lie down on your back, Tim."

He hurried to comply, pausing to kiss Susan on his way to the floor. "What about you, Susie? What are you doing?"

"I'm going to sit on your face, Tim. Another serving of pink taco for you!" She giggled.

Diana laughed. Tim smiled. "Ride me, ladies! Ride me hard."

So they did.

Susan straddled his head and poised herself there. Tim could strain upward and touch his tongue to her. Diana stood astride his waist and Squatted. She rested one hand on Susan's shoulder. Susan held her own hand up and Diana took it. Diana shifted to rest one knee on the floor. Tim steadied his erection as she lowered herself onto it with a happy sigh.

Susan settled a little more and Tim went to work. His tongue was as magical as usual. The erotic visual images of Diana's breasts, flushed and with those lovely conical nipples moving rhythmically, her mouth half-open, her eyes unfocused in concentration on what her body was doing, added to the electric sensory stimulation of her hand pressure aroused Susan to a fever pitch. She risked breaking Diana's concentration and mood with a comment, "It's like we're dancing." She raised their clasped hands and tilted her head toward where Diana's hand rested on her shoulder.

Diana smiled. It was great she had such a playful attitude during sex. "You're face-dancing!"

Susan rocked her hips, letting her clit move backward until it bumped over Tim's nose, then forward until it brushed his chin. Oh, that was good. She did it some more. Oh yes, it was very good. "I'm glad you're leading, I barely know the box step," she said.

Again Diana laughed, "Timmy likes that box step," she raised her voice, "Don't you, Tim?"

His face pushed up into Susan in response.

Diana went on, "I know how to salsa, cha cha, and rumba. They say it takes two to tango, but I love this three-way Tim topping tango we're doing now!"

She began to aggressively post up and down on Tim's prick. Eventually, she stopped holding onto Susan like a dance partner, and fell against her, wrapping her arms around her for balance.

Susan slid back and forth on Tim's face, while Diana bounced up and down on his prick and the three of them rode together to sexual ecstasy. With a cacophony of grunts, moans, sighs, and even high pitched yips, they arrived within minutes of each other. First Susan shuddered and ground herself down, then lifted herself from Tim's face when the stimulation became too much. Diana followed along, going rigid and settling onto Tim, as he frenziedly threatened to injure his back by bucking into her so vigorously. He jetted his seed upward into her in an invisible fountain.

After a few deep breaths the women fell/slid sideways off Tim to collapse on the floor near him, still hugging each other.

Time had no meaning, but eventually they stirred, rose, helped Tim to his feet, both showered him with post-coital kisses. His face was sticky with Susan's juices. The three of them, of one accord, made their way to the bedroom.

And bed that night was very good indeed.

12