They Tell Me You Are Wicked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Albert crooked his finger, motioning her to come closer towards him. She obeyed his silent command, crawling on top of the bed and laying down beside him.

"I saw how you were looking at me this morning. I saw the bulge growing in your pants. You've been thinking about fucking me all day, haven't you?"

Albert tried to protest her accusation, but Virginia pressed her finger to his lips, silencing him. He grabbed her wrist and roughly bit the tip of her finger. Her eyes widened with surprise as the Reverend became possessed with a passionate fire.

Their bodies slowly melted into one another's as their lips finally met. It was the most passionate kiss Albert had ever experienced. Their tongues dueled, stabbing at one another as their hands explored each other's bodies, Virginia's red nails raking across the contours of his spine.

His hands eagerly massaged her hips, then slid their way up to her nipples, pinching each through the sheer fabric. Virginia broke away from him, slowly peeling off her lingerie, revealing her perfectly formed pair of breasts.

She looked deep into his eyes, throwing her unmentionables to the floor and removing his tie as she moved in closer for a kiss. Her hands explored Albert's chest, undoing the buttons of his shirt and tossing it onto the floor as she placed wet kisses on his bare chest.

Her breasts were heaving as a dreamy smile crossed her red lips. Albert's mouth found her nipples as his lips worked their way down her neck and shoulders. A small moan fluttered from her lips as his teeth bit into one of her pink areolae, then licked underneath the curve of her breast. He no sooner moved onto the other nipple, sucking and nibbling, lavishing it with attention.

His hands slid their way down to her panties. He tugged them past her hips and down her smooth legs to her ankles, where she kicked them onto the floor with the other clothes.

Albert's lips kissed down the length of Virginia's body towards her luscious blonde pussy, its salty aroma drawing him closer. He gently parted her thighs, placing his head between them and kissing her damp pussy lips. Her hands caressed her breasts as she moaned in pleasure at the sensation of Albert's tongue tasting her wetness.

His cock was throbbing inside his slacks, straining to be set free. Virginia lay watching as Albert stood up and eagerly yanked off his underwear and pants in one quick motion, desperately wanting to be deep inside of her sweet hole. She gave him a saucy grin as his cock waved in the air, spreading her legs wider.

He stepped closer to the bed and grabbed her ankles, gently sucking on her toes. She smiled, letting out a faint giggle as his wet tongue tickled the soles of her feet. Her hands went from her breasts down to her pussy, rubbing and massaging its wetness all over her fingers. Virginia moaned as her middle finger crept its way inside of her pussy, sliding in and out with a slow, steady rhythm.

Seeing her play with herself was making Albert's cock twitch with excitement. He removed her tiny toes from his mouth, kissing his way down south: kneecaps first, then her thighs until his face was between her legs once more, tasting her salty juices, flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue.

Virginia's finger glistened as she removed it from her pussy and put it into her mouth, sucking off her sweet nectar.

The Reverend now knew what Heaven was like, and he could've stayed down there, licking and fingering her all night. He wouldn't have lifted his head from her enchanting slit, not even for a second. The four horsemen of the apocalypse could have ridden roughshod through the brothel doors, and he wouldn't have cared.

As he climbed on top of her body, the tip of his rock-hard cock grazed her pussy lips. He ached to ram it in all at once, up to the hilt. Virginia saw the intensity in his eyes and felt it rubbing against her thighs. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply, tongues jousting as the passion between the two intensified.

The frenzied pair looked like a monstrosity of writhing flesh, grunting like pigs as they rolled around on the bed.

The mattress springs squeaked in pain, begging for mercy until Virginia was on top, pinning Albert down like a Greco roman wrestler. His throbbing cock was only inches away from implanting itself into her yearning hole.

She straddled him, moaning and rotating her hips as his shaft slipped effortlessly inside of her. The sound of her moans reverberated throughout the sporting house as Virginia ground down on his cock, her juices seeping against her thighs.

Albert could feel her slippery pussy lips gliding along the length of his cock as she leaned forward, passionately kissing him. He grabbed her by the hips, rolling her onto her back, pushing his cock deeper between her wet lips. She wrapped her milky legs around the small of his back as he continued to impale her.

He felt her tight, magnificent pussy wrap itself around every millimeter of his cock, like she was strangling the life out of it. Inch by glorious inch, he pushed it in deeper, moaning loudly as she continued to swivel her hips.

Their sweat-drenched skin glimmered in the light. Virginia wrestled him for a prime position, finding herself back on top, bouncing her body up and down, up and down, faster and faster on his cock. Albert massaged her quivering breasts. He pinched and tweaked her nipples with his fingers and thumbs, making her groan in ecstasy.

It was like Albert's penis was trapped in a warm, velvet vice. Her pussy contracted, squeezing then releasing pressure, opening up her flood gates as she pulsed with orgasm on his prick. She placed her palms against his chest, steadying herself as her body began to quake. Her orgasm was so intense that she began to howl like an opera soprano hitting a high note.

He closed his eyes, enjoying the seismic sensation of Virginia's pussy as his own cock prepared to spurt. Thrusting his member repeatedly into her pussy as deep as it could go, it began to pulse with a heavenly feeling throb. Albert finally erupted, unleashing a torrent of white-hot sticky goo deep inside Virginia. He let out a hysterical sob as he filled her tunnel to the brim.

Their shaking, elated bodies began to settle into a calm afterglow, clinging to each other tightly as they exchanged slow, lingering kisses. Albert's hard cock was still buried deep inside Virginia and felt his cum dripping down onto his balls. He slipped free from her grip as she rolled beside him, resting her damp blonde hair on his gasping chest.

The two made their way down the stairs, Virginia leading and Albert trailing behind her like a puppy dog. A look of utter contentment was spread over his face, a dreamy smile plastered on his lips.

When Virginia hit the floor, she vanished like a specter into the rollicking crowd, leaving Albert alone to fend for himself in this sea of heathens. He peered anxiously over the heads of the people searching for her. Mattie Silks saw him standing near the front door, gazing around the room. She opened up a cabinet, removed an item, and then went to him.

"Reverend, from the looks of that stupid grin on your face, I'd say you had a better time tonight than a pig rolling around in its own shit!" Mattie said, giving Albert a hearty slap on his back.

"I think you forgot something this morning," she continued, handing him his bible.

His happy-go-lucky face was instantly replaced by one filled with shame and remorse.

"You must think me the lowest form of hypocrite, don't you miss Silks?"

Mattie wrapped one of her big arms around the Reverend's shoulder and pointed to a man frolicking on a couch with two of her girls.

"You see that man over yonder? Thats Edward Fitzsimmons Dunne, the mayor of Chicago. He comes here every goddamn week to have his jollies. And you know what he does after he's finished? He preaches to the public about how he will shut down whoring and sporting houses and drive all the madames out of town. You're no different from any man out there. If liking the feel of some cooch wrapped around your pecker makes you a hypocrite, then join the club. Hell, hypocrites are the only kind of people walking the earth, and that's God's honest truth."

The madame placed one hand on Albert's bible and her other on top of her heart as if she was taking an oath in court.

"So, if you'll excuse me, Reverend,' she continued, "I've got hypocrites to attend to. See you around."

The big-boned madame opened the front door, showing the Reverend outside, back into the freezing night to face the harsh Chicago winds. The door slammed shut behind him, and faster than a light switch being turned off, the fantasy was over.

Albert stopped under a street light as he plodded along Dearborn street in guilty misery. He opened up his Bible to Psalm 10:3, and it read: "For the wicked boasts of the desires of his soul, and the one greedy for gain curses and renounces the Lord."

He closed his book in disgust, tossed it into the gutter, and walked to the elevated train station.

The Reverend paid his five-cent fare and hopped on the elevated train back home to his hairy-legged wife and seven children. He never set foot inside Mattie Silks brothel again. After all, he thought, it would be nothing short of greedy to experience Heaven more than once.

12