All Comments on 'They Walk Among Us Ch. 11'

by boneams

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you for a GREAT story!!!

It's so sad that it had to end but it was really great to see Kevin finally get his true love. You had me going about Laura. I would have sworn she was in on everthing. By the way, if you ever see Neal Hawkins, buy him a beer for doing what needed done. Maybe another SEAL mission in the future?

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 12 years ago

a good ending to a nice story. thank goodness those two are permanently taken care of now, else i would have done that myself! haha

can't wait to read the halloween story

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing such fantastic characters with us.

JhyrJhyralmost 12 years ago
Awwww...

I'm the kind of person who is perfectly happy to read 470 chapters of a single story... as long as I like it.

And I like this one. :-)

I hope I won't forget to check again around Halloween.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
October?

You want me to wait until October for your Halloween story to get more of Kevin and the gang. That is just plain mean of you. Ok I'm done venting. You have done a really great job telling Kevin's story, and to know that his story isn't finished is really the icing on the cake. I'm glad Kevin has found his true love just as Adam and Kristine have eachother. I wonder what part Laura might play in upcoming storys. And will we ever get to a point where Kevin becomes a father?.....ok I'm jumping the gun big time, but this has been such an enjoyable story to read. So thank you for sharing it and yes I will be watching not only for your Halloween story but for the continuing adventures of Kevin and those in his life.

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

Dang Halloween is so far off!!!! Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMFG'ness

I was writing my angry comment in my head after pg 3 in regards to the 2 evil bitches (excuse my English). I didn't even know I was holding my breath til I got half way thru pg 4 and let out a huge sigh of relief.

Fantastic job on the story. I will miss seeing new updates. Enjoy your time off between stories. And again THANK YOU for sharing your story with all of us.

~LadySilverNova~

PS The bit of humor at the end, Jaz writing about Kevin, that was a nice touch. :)

MoheekoMoheekoover 11 years ago

im very pleased that it didnt turn out the way i thought it was going to :)

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Really good story

And I loved your cameo of Jaz Cullen!

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
LOVED IT.

VERY GOOD ENDING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Book

Just an idea, but if you do write another book/series you shoud use a Special Forces unit again, it is so hard to find accurate military books that are actually readable and fictionous, thanks

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no this can't end. i loved this series, hope you do more stories

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
They Walk Among Us

OMG!!!!!!! This should get the Series of the year award. Fellow Literotica readers, click on this story, I guarantee you a great read. KUDOS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love, love, love this story

I have one minor whiney objection. You have the good women (Kristine and Laura) screaming at their men. Nonono. Screaming out their lines should be for the spittle spraying nasty bitches. Our awesome powerful women may certainly yell at their lunkhead men. Screaming as a general exclamation of fear is okay. (Eek! A werewolf!). Screaming dialog is harsher, more strident and generally psycho. Okay to recap-heroines yell, evil bitches scream. Looking forward to more from you...:)

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

Love this story i love love love that jaz is mentioned it makes me laugh. she's such a wonderful author. anyways wtg on a great story and can't wait to read more from you :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why isn't this a book

It is rare that I actually do leave comments... It's a real schlep. For this story though I have to say, "Wow!!" Well done.

I'll be looking for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
truly....

great....stories about Navy Seal, love, betrayal, revenge, sex and weres, wow, that's an unusual angle and read....I look for unique stories like this in literotica...all other category of stories becomes so boring and same old same old after a while....yours could be used for a spy thriller indeed! thank you.!

P.S. after reading a few good weres stories, I like to meet them too, the good ones, that is.. hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

......still feel sorry for both Martina and Lorna, but esp. Lorna. She must be very young (a teenager since Martina is in her early 30s) and inexperience with life. Granted she has a vengeful father and a strange mother, I really dislike it that you unfairly had the Navy Seals take her young as she does not seem quite as evil like Martina....it's as if you don't give 2nd chance to misguided teenagers like her? Lorna is way better than the 3 were terrorists and Nadia. They are exceptionally evil beings who wants to end the world, for heaven's sake!!!!!!! While Lorna is revenging for her father, however misplaced that might be, she is only misguided and surely deserves a 2nd chance in life.

WRT Martina, I can understand the SEALS desire for revenge as she caused the death of 4 Seal members, but killing Lorna?? In this respect, I don't quite respect the SEAL who had chosen to take way her life - This action make the SEALs seem petty, personal & unforgiving. Isn't Luka's presence and warning to Adam was about...yet you decided to end Lorna's her life -what contradictions here...:(I((

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous