They "Wanted It," They "Got It"

Story Info
Sherry wanted Travis, and so did Ted. He "did" them both.
1.8k words
4.37
2.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
125 Followers

Sherry was flirting with me for six months before I "gave in."

This happened almost two decades ago, when shit seemed a little less lawless (laughs), and of course, before I joined the Navy.

"Hey baby.  Working hard today I see," she told me when she saw me.

Sherry was the manager of a convenience store across from the warehouse I worked at in Portsmouth, and she happened to cover a shift one evening for her cashier.  

"You need someone to cook you a home cooked meal one time," she added.

"I got somebody," I told her, lying through my teeth as most early 20s women at the time I was dealing were good only to suck and fuck.

Sherry herself was old enough to be my mother, a blonde BBW with the perkiest tits and a nice butt to match, but an even more bouncy personality to match as she had a thing for black dudes.  I knew she was married, for she had the license plates on her pickup as "Mr. and Mrs. B," and she flaunted a fat rock on her ring finger.

"You claim you got someone, but she ain't treating you the way you need to be treated," she said.

I blew her a kiss, and barely a month later I was off to Great Lakes to start my journey as a Sailor (currently 18 years in as I typed this).  I came back home on leave maybe five or six years later, and happened to stop at that convenience store for gas when no other than the same woman who was hitting on me, was calling at me again.

"Well hello, my buff stranger," she said as she stood behind the register

Sherry still had that same figure, with a little more gray in the hair, and less makeup as she aged gracefully, a testament to her Native American roots (I learned she was part of the Nansemond tribe when we first started talking).  I finally figured out who she was married to when Ted, one of my former co workers at the warehouse, came in and they kissed, then he turned to see me and we shook hands.  

"Hey boy, why yeen stopped by the warehouse," he asked. "You looking good, all swollen and shit. Great ta see ya boy!"

The burly Ted, who now had a bald head and thick salt and pepper goatee, was one of my mentors during my time at the warehouse, as he was country slang, street smart, trash talking supervisor who looked out for the young white and black giys employed there. He was the lead forklift driver of my crew, the biggest trash talker, but at this moment his face beamed with pride as if he was my proud father.

"Boy, I can't tell you how happy I am that you're serving our country," he said as he almost broke down and cried. "At least one of the young bucks listened to me."

Ted just didn't realize how we all looked up to him, or thought he "had it together."

That moment he asked me how long I was home, and wanted me to come to their house for dinner since he was cooking on the grill.  I looked over to Sherry as I'd never seen her smile so wide, as that was the encouragement I needed to say yes.  A couple hours later, I made it to their place in the deep woods of Chesapeake, for they lived in a mansion in comparison to where the store was located in Portsmouth.  It was just the two of them, in a huge house, with a huge backyard and pool, in the thick of the wooded area of Hickory, entertaining what they thought was this "green" black boy.

"Buddy boy, you drink," Ted asked.

"You got Blue Moon," I asked.

"From the tap," he said as he had an actual mini bar in their dining room.  "Or are you all stuck up and need a bottle?"

That made me and Sherry laugh as she and I were about to chow down on the ribs he cooked.  He went and got us all beer, then we drank, ate and reminisced as they were all ears about my life as a Sailor.  I explained how I was stationed in Italy, D.C., back to Virginia and now California as I was happy of all the traveling.  Ted reiterated how proud of me he was, and Sherry added on, as they used to see how frustrated I was working at that warehouse.

"Baby, the man upstairs had a plan for you, and look where you are," she said.

 They both elaborated on the current state of things at their workplaces, and Sherry, once she finished, came to sit directly beside me as she stroked the back of my head.

"You ever get that girl to cook for you," she asked with a wink.

By then, we downed a good bit of beer and I was a little faded, and so I went in for the kill for she obviously wanted me to.  My lips touched hers, and I grabbed on to her breasts like the hungry, young stallion I was, even pulling open her shirt. 

"Gone ahead and have a taste," she said.

I sucked the left tit first, then moved to the right before cutting my eye at Ted as he was enjoying the show, holding his beer in one hand, and jerking his fat cock in the other.

"Can't you tell he's excited," she asked me.

"Well let's give him more of a show," I told her, and she would get up to kneel in front of me while I undid my shorts.

She began sucking me, closing her pretty, little eyes and going to town like the small town slut she was, regardless of age.  Ted came to sit beside me, not once taking his hand off his cock while looking nervous.

"Come here," I whispered to him.

He and I kissed, as never in a million years did I think the two of us would lock lips.  Ted was all dude, one I truly thought was far from any activity with another man but here he was, getting sucked on by his wife while tongue wrestling with me.

"You gotta fuck her, then you gotta fuck me," he whispered.

I had my first male on male experience with a guy just a few weeks prior, as Ted, at six feet, 270 to 280 lbs. of dad bod had a similar frame to the guy I pounded in Los Angeles.  

"I only been fucked once, and it wasn't a Sailor, but a truck driver at the warehouse.  You're my fucking fantasy," he told me while Sherry now sucked my balls.

She got up, and the two of them would make out while she stroked his dick, and he'd jizz all over the deck.  

"Damn baby, I wanted to see him fuck the cum out of you," I remembered her saying.

"He still can, but I wanna see him put a hurtin' on that sweet pussy first," he said.

We went into the living room as my shorts fell off completely, and the two of them got completely naked before Ted pulled out the couch for us to play on.  Sherry laid back first, then Ted got between her fat thighs to feast on that pussy while she dug her nails into his scalp.  Seeing the two of them go at it had my dick throbbing, as all Ted was doing was preparing the pussy for me to give it a good pounding.

"That boy's got nine inches of dick.  Can you handle it," he asked as he fingered her.

"Fuck me, Travis.  Fuck me now," she begged as she'd been longing for it.

I could admit I was wrong with no rubbers, but it felt so right once I slid inside her talented snatch, for it lived up to its name.  Sherry was warm, deep, and easily triggered to cum as I would slide side to side, and have her juicing constantly.  Ted added some pizzazz to an already hot situation as I felt his tongue going back and forth on my balls and hole, for he would make me pound constant squirts out of her.

"Oh Ted, keep doing what you're doing," she said.

She liked it hard and rough, and Ted, who was packing six inches apparently didn't give it like a young, ebony stallion could.  I pushed her legs back and dug in mercilessly until she screamed she had enough, then she got up and Ted took her place, taking it doggy while he ate Sherry's used pussy.  Ted's tight hole was dark until I went inside, using his wife's juices as lubricant to beat away at his anus and make it puff immediately.  Ted, the masculine, bear type, was howling to the moon while he sucked her clit, as they sounded like a singing group the way they both moaned in high pitch.  I couldn't get enough of seeing the waves in Ted's, big hairy ass as I pounded away, for he was almost built like Sherry in the assault he took.  I recalled looking through their house to see family photos, of their kids and grandkids, and photos the two of them took together, then thought about how freaky this "All-American" couple was.  Sherry wanted me from the jump, but then I wondered if Ted had the same feelings for me before I discovered what it was like to be with men, perhaps those years I was sweating my ass off at the warehouse.  

"Ooooooh, fuck buddy, you're gonna have to take a break.  My pussy isn't as stretchable as the wife's," he told me.

I pulled out of his creamy hole for he had a few orgasms, then I laid between the two of them, and they would "officially thank me" by servicing my sweaty body.  

"Will you cum for us," Ted asked as he was licking my left nipple.

Sherry was licking their juices off my sensitive balls, then Ted would join her while I started stroking my cock.  They both moaned like whores while eyeing me and doing me, then five minutes later a cum rush would buck out of my dick, with my sperm spraying everywhere until Ted got his mouth on it, then shared it with Sherry.  Once they swallowed, they both would begin licking where all the cum showered, then made out again, before looking at me smiling.

"Finally got my hands on that big, black dick," Sherry said, and the two of them would high-five.

It was wild to see, for they truly were a partnership, one that included doing everything with.  We'd head back on the deck as now it was dark, drinking, smoking cigars as Ted came out with three, one for each of us.   We got at it one more time, then I'd leave them be in their bed as they were exhausted, and me driving back to Portsmouth to shower, and reflect on how I wrecked this married couple.

tchina85
tchina85
125 Followers