All Comments on 'They Watched As I Ate Her Stinky Creampie'

by Billyglide

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
stinky

really? how many times can you write the word stinky in one short story?

BillyglideBillyglideabout 8 years agoAuthor
Stinky!

Thank you for reading and commenting on my story. This is a true story. She uses the word "stinky' to describe her natural scent. It's not a foul odor, but that's her word for it, so it seemed appropriate to use it in the story. Thanks again for reading my story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved it!

Great read! I love eating stinky pussy too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A "true" story?

I can't figure out if people are being dumb or if they don't realize where they are. This is a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth so drop the "true" crap and try and write something original, clever or entertaining. This was none of those things.

1 star.

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 8 years ago
Enjoyable

I'm not sure what is up with Anon that he wouldn't think this could be a true story. He must have a very boring sex life if he had trouble believing this very mild sex story.

It was a good read and flowed well. Thank you for posting it here.

litereader54litereader54about 8 years ago
We'll ignore the Anons!

I fully believe this story is true. I also love eating my lover's pussy after I fill it up with my semen. Its a great story. The Colorado Rockies are a great backdrop for a biker couple to enjoy a cool breeze from an open window in a ground floor "motel" room. My lover's filled pussy doesn't smell bad though. It smells fine, really fine. You can keep writing these creampie eating stories. (You did overuse "stinky" & "smelly" though.) -- Rick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Smelly vagina

True disorders in that region above helps also things like pineapple juice help too sweet and secretions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story. I am "old school" I love my pussy stinky, sweaty, hairy and cream filled. My wife is all that! She has an older sister that she loans me to. She is even stronger smelling. I gagged the first time I ate her, and when she made me eat that ass, I almost threw up. But I loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hell yes

I do this very occasionally with my wife , I love eating her cum filled pussy , but especially when she tells me to do it , she always cums hard .

Al

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Be Realistic

What a moron! You can't smell pussy if you're eating it at the same time, don't you know that? And what's with all this "stinky pussy" phraseology? Is that your real fetish? 6 letters. D.o.u.c.h.e.

ldlarry52ldlarry52about 4 years ago
That Smell

I like the smell and taste of my wife’s pussy. I prefer it be clean at least within a few hours of eating her. Creampie is mostly fantasy but I am trying to do so she gets off too. Loved the stinky pussy reference and her wanting you to lick her stinky pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Terms of Endearment

There's nothing wrong with using "stinky or "smelly" as terms of endearment or just plain hot dirty talk. It's fun to tease and there aren't enough words to properly describe these enthralling sex aromas we produce. Nothing wrong with using them as a descriptives either.

"Stinky pussy?" I just so happen to have one of those lovely "pussy things" and I've used far "worse" terms than stinky to describe mine at times when it actually did stink. Yes, imagine that! Nothing wrong with honesty. Semen stewing in the vagina affects your pH? Is that news? Can it produce a stench? Yeah, sometimes. It varies.

Either way the story is pretty spot on and basic (I mean that in a good way). Nothing particularly outlandish. You would think it's "been there, done that" but apparently not for everyone?

Oh, and the neighbors would definitely have already whiffed the pungent stench permeating that hot reeking room...

dirtyfishdirtyfishabout 4 years ago
Dirty Fish

You are indeed lucky to have someone that will let herself get dirt for you, so you can enjoy yourself. I've had a few. but they are few and far in between.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love to eat my wife’s pussy after I have given her a creampie, the first time I had done it, I think she was surprised but also very turned on, she came so hard it almost drowned me. I’ve been doing this for her for years. I also wouldn’t mind eating someone else’s creampie from her sweet pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To the person who posted "Is that your real fetish? 6 letters. D.o.u.c.h.e." the answer is YES. My wife knows all about my douche fetish and takes full advantadge. She only showers on Sunday night once a week and I eat her out every Sunday afternoon. I am only allowed to lick her clit after I thoroughly lick and suckle her vagina clean. It is understood that if I cum in her I also clean her up. If she is really dirty she notifies me by placing a glass of vinegar and water on my nightstand. I take just a small sip and work the fluid in and out of her gently and only a little at a time until she tells me its ok to swallow. Repeat, repeat, repeat. Just like a douche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love freshly creampied pussy ever since i went down on a girl i left home after a party in my car when i was in my late teens. I knew she already had sex with someone but i was horny as hell and needed good sex. She was surprised i went down on her and tried telling me not to but i told her i know you had sex earlier but i love licking pussy and im fine with it. I made her cum by licking her and playing with her clit and then we fucked and i added my cumload to the mix. I went down again and licked her to another orgasm before leaving her home that night and got a great blowjob on her doorstop. We kissed before she went in and i tasted my cum yet again. We started dating and had many wild nights out and i never stopped licking her after sex with me or someone else. We are married now and i still encourage her to go out with her friends and bring me home a sticky creampie.

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickover 2 years ago

Love eating my wife's creampie after we have made love. I remember the first time I did that. We had made love, both of us came, was slowly going soft inside her. I kissed her lips, then down to her neck, then to her breasts. I shifted to go further south, and felt my cock slip out of her. I kept kissing her, going further south. As I got to her pussy hair, she started breathing heavier. I kept kissing, and licking her, until I was mouth to her cum filled pussy. I looked at her oozing pussy, and couldn't help myself. I licked her oozing pussy from top to bottom, then as I started my way back up to the top, I started sucking the juices. Our cum mixed together entered my mouth, and I tasted, savored, and swallowed our mixed juices. Then I realized, my cock was hard again! Continued kissing, and licking her, as I made my way back up her body. I kissed her lips again, as I slid my renewed hardon back into her hairy pussy. We made love again, the first time making love immediately after having made love. Needless to say, that was not the last time I ate my wife's creampie. We both love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like you get off more about the fact you have a motorbike. It's not that impressive, I you don't need to mention it eight times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the person who posted d.o.u.che. I too clean out my wife before she showers. Lately she has been showering every 2 weeks (we both work from home) and every once in a while, 3 weeks. We just started using flexible stirrups at her suggestion, so she can control how open she can spread her vagina. She always reminds me and teases me about how long she has gone without a shower right before I clean her. She will text me when she is ready to be cleaned with something nasty "Honey, its been 2 weeks and I am really dirty and need you to suck it out and clean me". I never refuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We're talking about Stinky Beaver.

Stinky fucking Beaver.

You know that beav is rank,

When it smells like fucking Tuna.

Tuna Fucking Fish.

Rank Beav!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoy eating my wife's pussy during foreplay, and I always dreamed of trying it AFTER I cum. But every time, my desire to do it vanishes after my orgasm.

I realized that if we continued playing slowly after orgasm by hugging, kissing, and caressing each other, I could eat her again. And she tastes yummy having a mixture of her own juices with leftovers of mine. It always makes both her and me horny, and that's a great way to bring her to orgasm.

I'm still trying to find the courage for eating wife's pussy RIGHT AFTER I ended into it. I know, I just need to overcome that psychological barrier. And I know, that when it happens, it will be a wonderful experience for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Was going 5 stars right til the end when you left us hanging before round 2! ;-( Still a fun story. As far as the "stinky" name calling for her pussy goes, I think most people think of "stinky" as a pejorative word as opposed to simply descriptive. Many perfumes and flowers can be "stinky" - giving off a strong odor (and too much perfume can really be "stinky"). As mentioned by another commenter, in the context of this story, "stinky" is the females "pet" description for her unwashed vagina.

/

Disagree with commenter that eating creampie is purely psychological issue. After I cum, my body flushes with hormones and what moments ago seemed fun and kinky is then repulsive. If I wait a few minutes, I can then proceed but for about 2 to 5 minutes, I can't move in the cleaning pussy direction.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Eat those dirty cunts! And eat them good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous