They're Watching in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the best Friday ever.

Thirty minutes into the movie, the room was still. The film cast a spell on Oliver. Invested, he lost himself in the cinematic world. Probably because of a contact high from the smoke cloud that had now dissipated from the room. His wife and friends had gone through two blunts. When he glanced over, there was no doubt they were drunk and high. He'd done well for himself, too. The warmness of the bourbon pulsed through his body.

Oliver stole a glance at Evie's cleavage in her tank top. It broke his immersion in the movie and made him horny. He couldn't help himself. Then, he noticed something he hadn't before: her head ever so slightly rested on Lucas' shoulder. Between the cleavage and that, his cock stirred. God damn it, Oliver, what is wrong with you? He told himself, but it didn't matter. Blood surged in his cock.

The atmospheric sound of the movie filled the room. The darkness in the room allowed all present to be transported into the experience. Between the alcohol and his outrageous cock getting hard at everything, Oliver couldn't focus on anything.

Something moved underneath the blanket near Evie's thigh. She lifted her head from Lucas' shoulder in a haze, her movements slow. She exhaled a breath, but kept watching the movie. Oliver thought it was odd, but maybe she was just high. Evie breathed deeper and quicker, but not so much as to draw attention. Oliver noticed anyway. Someone's hand touched his thigh and reached for the button on his pants. It was Evie's. When Oliver looked at her, she was already looking at him.

Take off your pants, she mouthed. Oliver, attempting to be discreet, nodded. Under the polyester blanket, she unbuttoned him. He reached down and, as he repositioned, slipped them off into the pillows and blankets along with his boxer briefs. The mountain of blankets the group snuggled under hid his fully erect cock enough that Lucas and Grace wouldn't notice, or so he hoped.

Evie's hand touched his thigh and found its way to his cock. When she wrapped her hand around it, he looked at her. She gazed back.

Someone's already hard, she mouthed. Oliver smiled in return.

Get the lotion, she mouthed and nodded her head to the side table next to the couch. Oliver subtly reached over to the table, as if to get a drink, and grabbed the massage lotion he and Evie used on each other sometimes when stressed. During a loud, fright inducing scene, he brought it under the blankets. Oliver didn't care about the movie anymore. He squirted some into Evie's soft palm and she stroked him slowly. Oliver wanted to moan, but knew it would draw attention, so he closed his eyes and let out a hot breath instead.

Evie leaned towards him to whisper something in his ear so quiet nobody could hear over the sound of the movie.

"Lucas is touching my thigh." Fireworks went off in Oliver's mind.

What? He mouthed to her. She grinned.

"I don't know," she whispered in a sultry voice. Oliver's eyes went wide, but he said nothing. His cock throbbed with the idea of it and every erotic impulse from earlier pulsed into his hard cock. He couldn't help himself.

So? Evie mouthed to him. Oliver didn't know what to do. His friend was touching his wife. Before he could respond, she reacted to something and turned her head away. Oliver could see movement in the fabric of the blankets. Lucas' hand moved up and in. Evie's lips parted. Her eyes glued to a certain part of the blanket. Oliver had fingered Evie enough under the blankets to know exactly what she was looking at: her pussy.

Oliver could feel Evie squirming against him on the couch. Within moments, she turned to Oliver again with her beautiful hazelnut eyes.

He's touching me, she mouthed. Oliver stared at her lips in disbelief. He wasn't outraged or offended. In fact, it lit a carnal fire in him.

Is this okay? She mouthed with fear and uncertainty in her eyes. Oliver sensed that with each touch from Lucas, she squeezed his cock. It drove him wild.

Unconsciously, Oliver nodded, caught in the spell of the moment. Evie grinned and lay back on the couch. Her hand continued stroking his throbbing cock. He couldn't believe this was happening. Hot breaths escaped Evie's lips. Oliver watched his wife react in the same way she would if his fingers were pleasuring her: her face contorted in a luscious anticipation of what was to come. Evie's eyes darted between Oliver's, the movie, and avoided Lucas's at all costs.

Oliver shivered, his cock thick with lust. Little gasps escaped Evie's lips as she tried to be quiet, but couldn't. Drunk and in a state of disbelief, Oliver indulged in each stroke of Evie's fingers against his cock, knowing Lucas's fingers were exploring her pussy. Oliver blinked and surveyed the couch in a moment of clarity. He saw Lucas's eyes locked onto Evie's reaction as his arm orchestrated her pleasure under the blanket. Lucas was clearly not interested in the subtlety of what was happening. Oliver gazed past his wife and his friend to Grace, and couldn't believe what he saw.

When his eyes met hers, Grace stared right back at him. Her eyes thirsted and devoured the scene before them. They spoke through their gaze. She knew Evie was stroking him, and when Oliver widened his eyes, he knew Grace knew her husband was touching his wife. Oliver's eyes shifted down and saw Grace's fingers well into her boxer shorts. Oh my god, Oliver thought, she's touching herself too. Oliver watched Grace bite her lip as she fawned over the scene and gazed at him, both witnesses to what was happening, unmentioned, right before them. Oliver trembled, his cock more erect than he could remember.

The surround sound of the facade film played on. Oliver felt Evie grip his cock tight. When he looked down at her, her eyes squeezed shut. He knew that face. Evie came under the blankets on Lucas's fingers, and even though she was supposed to be quiet, hot gasps escaped her lips. When her eyes reopened, they rolled back in her head in pleasure.

Lucas readjusted himself on the couch, seemingly too high or drunk to care if anyone noticed. Blankets shifted, and he pulled Evie towards him, spooning her. Evie's grip on Oliver's cock never wavered. Her steady stroke continued as Oliver watched. Evie's beautiful hazel eyes locked with his.

I can feel his cock, she mouthed, and let out a whimper. If Oliver could guess, Lucas had just slipped off her underwear. Oliver's cock pulsed with anticipation, beating in lust. Evie squeezed it tight when she gazed back at him.

It's happening, she mouthed, desperation in her eyes. Oliver winced and his cock shivered, but he nodded. He didn't think anything could stop this. The atmosphere hummed with desire from all parties. Something changed in Evie's eyes in the flashing darkness of the living room theater when the corners of her lips smiled ever so slightly.

Lucas grunted, and Oliver recognized what he was positioning himself for. Oliver glanced over to Grace, who bit her lip and darted her eyes from his to what was happening. A popping, wet sound cut through the audio of the movie. The room froze, and Oliver closed his eyes in either intense arousal or fear.

"Oh my god," Evie whispered louder than she had before. Lucas, in his own intoxicated reality, thrusted under the blankets in a slow rhythm. He was inside of her. He was fucking her. Evie squeezed Oliver's cock with force, suffocating it. The vibrations of Evie's body bucked against Oliver. The quiver of her hand with each push of Lucas's cock resonated across his shaft.

Fuck, he thought. It was all he could think. The couch shook with each of Lucas's thrusts. Oliver couldn't see it, but the imagery erupted in his mind. Evie's plump ass, her slick thighs, Lucas's olive, massive, and erect cock, ploughing through her cheeks to his wife's pussy, and entering so easily. Evie looked up at him, her eyes lost in ecstasy, like when they fucked. So Oliver knew it was good.

I'm going to cum, she mouthed to him and winced in pleasure. This drove Oliver wild. He could feel the orgasm building at the base of his cock. He snuck a look to Grace, who matched his gaze. She shut her eyes, brought her hand to her mouth and bit to contain her moaning orgasm as her fingers worked magic on her clit. Despite this, her small squeals emitted beneath the sound of the film. It drove Oliver closer to the edge.

Evie gasped, which caused Oliver to shift focus to her. Her eyes filled with an apprehensive hunger to come.

"I love you," she whispered. Lucas thrusted with vigor.

"I love you too," Oliver managed to say when his cock flexed and cum rocketed through his shaft and exploded under the blankets and all over Evie's hand. Instantaneously, Evie let out a repeating yelp and arched her back as Lucas, the loudest of them all, moaned as if unburdening a heavy load into Oliver's wife. Oliver shivered in pleasure. All his muscles relaxed, and he fell back into the couch. Evie quivered next to him. She drew herself away from Lucas. Oliver imagined Lucas's cock sliding out of her, oozing cum. Evie laid on Oliver and cuddled him, snuggling his neck. Out of breath, Oliver tried to let himself breathe and closed his eyes. Through weary eyelids, he saw Lucas immobile, clearly asleep, and Grace nodding off.

Oliver let himself fall into the bliss of sleep after a Friday night he'd remember forever.

12