They've been Waiting

Story Info
He finally has her naked...
812 words
4.34
7.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally had her naked. They'd both been waiting. The wanting was thick and hot.

He explored all of her with his hands, his eyes following their path.

She opened her legs, inviting him in.

He slid his hands over her mound, parting her pussy lips just enough to see the glisten of her juices as his hands moved down slowly. When he got to her vagina he kept his thumbs on either side of her opening, while twisting his hands around at the wrist to grab an asscheek in each hand. Her lips parted as he grabbed her ass firmly. Fuck, she was so wet and swollen. He could see her pussy throbbing in anticipation.

He gave another squeeze, then let go off her ass and turned his hands back up so his fingers were pointing toward her belly. Slowly, he slid both of his thumbs inside her. He felt her clench a little as she let out a soft moan. Using his palms to press against her pussy lips, He pulled his hands apart, opening her up wide. His thumbs opening her hole so he could see inside. His cock getting harder with every maneuver.

He slid his thumbs out and slightly up her slit, then used his fingers to grab a lip in each hand, the tips of his thumbs resting on each side of her clit. It presented itself as she pushed her mound toward the temptation.

He pulled firmly on her pussy lips, opening them, and slid his warm, wet, tongue down over her clit, just barely lingering there, then slipped it down and into her vagina. Massaging her hole with his tongue, still maintaining his grip on her lips and pulling her, gently but eagerly, into his face. He couldn't get enough of the taste of her.

He slurped into her, lapping up the moisture collecting at the edge of her opening, then slid his tongue up to her clit, and in one swift motion he closed his lips around her firm little bud and sucked softly, the tip of his tongue and the tip of her clit meeting in a kiss, sending a wave through her body, followed by a grind.

She let out a deep moan, sending a shiver through his rock hard cock, pushing out a glistening bead of precum.

He sucked on her clit, his tongue knowing just the rhythm to send her over the edge. Just before she couldn't take any more, he slid two fingers inside her and hooked them up toward her belly hitting the spot he knew would send her.

She gasped, then grunted, as she fucked his fingers with deep thrusts and came hard into his face. Her thighs tensed, then twitched, before falling open in the afterglow.

He pulled his head back to look at her burning hot pussy. His fingers still gently sliding in and out of her wetness. Her breath, slow and heavy.

He propped himself up on his other arm, gazing at her whole body, drinking her ecstasy in, as his fingers and palm felt her getting even wetter still.

He got up on his knees between her legs. He couldn't take any more. He had to have her tight juicy cunt around his dick.

He leaned forward and kissed her passionately. As he slid his tongue between her lips, he slid his cock past the others and deep into her hungry pussy.

He could have come right then and there, but he wanted to savor her. He pumped his cock in and out of her. Her hips rocked up to meet every thrust, letting him in eagerly.

He reached down under his balls to her asshole and pressed the soft tip of his finger against her little hole. A gasp escaped her and she began humping him back even harder.

Her hand found it's way to her clit, popping in and out of its hood as her hips met his over and over. She rubbed it softly and steadily, not needing much to bring her to another throbbing orgasm.

He was there too. His cock, wet with her juices, thrusted deep into her. His finger on her anus pressed firmly as he watched her rub herself.

Hot waves of cum filled her pussy as he roared into her. Her cunt throbbing so hard with her own orgasm that his cum spilled out of her along the sides of his dick and dripped down over his sack and onto the meeting place of his finger and her asshole.

He collapsed onto her, their sweat mixing as they breathed heavy into each other's necks.

With his cock softening inside her, she wrapped her legs around him to keep him deep inside. The pulse in her pussy matching the pulse in his cock as they slowly came down off their euphoria and settled into calm.