Thick As Thieves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn." He spoke more softly than what he usually did. 'Is that a good sign or bad?'

"Too much back isn't it?" I sighed waiting for an answer.

"... No... No it suits you. It's fine."

'Yes! Good, it was comfy and light enough for me not to feel like I am suffocating.'

When I changed into my original shirt I turned to him, to see him naked, looking for a different suit... 'He seems more... cut? no... he looks different.'

"You been working out at a gym or something?" I asked. He looked at me with a grin. "Kill me now before I join that overconfident show off group." He laughed.

"I know... you just... I don't know you look... odd..." I tried. He stood, turning to me. "Odd?" He asked. I tried to take him in more.

'... why does this suddenly seem so different?'

Without thinking, I walked up to him. He seemed to freeze as I grabbed his shoulder, feeling the muscle... He was much more 'fit' than me, he took after my mom I guess... it didn't feel any different.

I looked at his natural dark hair, much darker then my dirty blond. 'He didn't dye it...'

My stomach suddenly whirled.... I was too busy trying to over analyse the situation to realize that I was probably getting to close in his personal space.

I was about to take a step back when I felt an intense tingling on my back as he held me there.

After a moment he quickly took his hand away flicking his wrist in the air.

"... Bug." He explained before turning away again.

'I've never in my life felt that when he was close... have I? No... No I most certainly have not... Right?'

I shook my head before clearing my throat and getting back to my bag. 'Ignore what just happened.'

After a night of 'shopping' we went to go get some ice cream.... and somehow the subject of sex came up again.

"So when did you lose your virginity?" I asked. He thought for a second. "Mm... Remember that time we went to mom's parents?" He asked. "Yeah I think so why?" I asked.

"There was that gorgeous red head. We made a 'pit stop' before heading to the beach with you guys." He explained.

"Wasn't she like seven years older than you?" I asked. He smiled and winked. "Even as a teen I had it." He joked. "Are you always into the older women?" I asked. He chuckled and shook his head.

"No. To each their own... but to me the cougar thing is sort of easy. I like a challenge." He explained. I laughed. "Is that why you slept with Cindy from the club four months ago?" I asked. He smiled and rolled his eyes. "She had a watch worth about seven hundred bucks... Daddy needed a new phone." He explained. "Oh God did she actually call you daddy?" I asked. He nodded.

I shuttered at the thought. "Yeah, she was a little odd." He commented. "What about you, have you ever done any solo acts?" He asked. I nodded.

"Sherry Robbins. The nastiest bitch I'd ever met. I pretended to be her 'friend' in order to get her ring. She never noticed. Oh and Mr. Voltelli...." "Your boss?" He asked I nodded. "Mom and dad already know... I gave him head and took the four hundred dollars hidden under his desk." I explained.

He smiled. "Nice... did he make you call him daddy?" He asked with a grin. I shook my head. "No. He kept calling out his wife's name though." I explained. He chuckled. "Oh and she sort of walked in on us... she never saw me, but she divorced him." "Double whammy." He laughed.

I nodded. "Poor woman... I didn't even need to flirt with him. I basically offered it and he took it without question." I explained.

"Have you ever felt bad for anyone you've 'seduced'. I know you've never actually done anything but for the stuff you have..." He asked. I thought for a second. "No... If they were with someone and put on at least a little bit of restraint or a fight I backed off.. for the ones that did easily let me do what I want, they all somehow managed to get 'caught'." I smiled. He chuckled. "Sneaky little succubus aren't you?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

I laughed. "Oh come on... If I were in their territory I'd want to know if my husband's cheating on me."

He looked at me. "That's because you don't ignore pain... none of us do. It's why we get money to those who need it. You'd want to know because you'd want to actually deal with the problem rather than ignore it like everyone else does." He expressed. "Sorry about that." I smiled. He shook his head and put my chin back up.

"Don't be. It's why I like you so much." He added.

"Or maybe it's because you're the same way." I commented. He chuckled. "Don't kid yourself... I ignore a lot of things too... I admire you... You're incapable of ignorance." He replied. I looked at him. "Thanks Nate.

****

Within the few days before we left, things seemed to be going back to normal.

I started doing my usual research on targets just for fun. Right in the middle of it, I got a text from Nate.

"Rosalind Merran... take a look at her."

In the program's search engine, I typed in the name.

"Rosalind, daughter of the founder of Dealings and Telemarketer enterprise." I read aloud. After doing a search on the company I could see that they had been caught with fraud, more than once, and pretty much well just got away with it.

"The most arrogant bitch you could ever meet. Following in the footsteps of her father, she manipulates and exploits people, and gives no acknowledgement to the people around her." I read aloud.

My phone went off again.

"I checked mom and dad's info server.... guess where she'll be in four days? She'll be staying in the penthouse of our resort. Arriving Tuesday morning spending three days there." He replied and then he came into my room.

"Well fuck break time than." I chuckled. He smiled. "Okay, we need something to officially go after." He expressed. "Yeah... picture time."

I went back to my computer and looked her up more images.

"Okay, so it looks like she's always wearing that bracelet." He noted. He wrapped his one arm around me and looked with me.

I noticed his breath at my ear... but ignored it and continued to look at the very fake looking woman.

"She looks like she's had more plastic surgery than years." I shook my head. "No kidding... isn't she only in her twenties or something?" He asked.

"26 a year older than you." I answered. He shook his head.

"The only thing I can really think of is jewelry." He commented. "I hoped we could maybe go for something more than jewelry.... maybe we'll search her penthouse when she's gone or something." I offered. He nodded.

Not long later we were boarding a plane, I sat with my dad on the way there.

"How have you guys been?" He asked. "Just fine... things have calmed down since the incident." I explained. He nodded. "That's good, I'm sorry that it happened, we should have talked to you about what can happen." He apologized again. I shrugged. "At least nothing did happen." I half smiled. He nodded.

"You're for sure doing okay?" He asked. I nodded.

He ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead. "You can always tell us or talk to us if you need to." He reminded me.

"I really am fine." I promised. He gave me one last hug before looking over at my mom.

"Alright, now that we're in the air, I'm gonna switch seats with your brother." He smiled and got up.

Nate smiled and sat down beside me while I read my book. "Tuesday night." He commented. I smiled and nodded.

"I have the codes to shut down any monitors or anything that could digitally catch us. I've taken a look at the resort. There isn't anything on the resort but she might be able to set something up in her room for herself." He explained. I nodded. "Sounds good... where do we hide if she comes in?" I asked. "The space under the beds is big enough to fit both of us. It might be a tight fit but it'll work until we create a distraction." He explained.

"How far apart will our rooms be?" I asked. He thought for a second. "There's only one penthouse on the resort, we'll be sharing a room so, our room will be in the middle building to the left of hers, and she'll be two floors up." He explained.

"That's not too bad... I was expecting worse." I added. After a moment he noted my book.

"What're you reading?" He asked. I lifted up my arm rest and leaned on him while turning back to the first page. He caught up with me right away and we read the book in silence together.

Margret and Wayne

"How is she?" Margret asked. "She's recovering fine." Wayne replied. Anne looked at Anya and Nate as they were cuddled up and reading together. "They're good kids." Wayne commented. "They are.... Wayne?" She asked. He kissed her head to tell her he was listening. "Have you ever seen them fight before... actually fight?" She asked.

"Come to think of it... No..." He answered. "Neither have I... It's strange to see them work so fantastically together." She commented. There was a moment of silence and then he chuckled. "They're as thick as thieves."

For a long moment they seemed to be deep in thought. "Wayne.... we'll need to tell them eventually... we've seen them together. I don't think it will make them grow apart..." Margret explained. Wayne sighed. "I don't want to risk telling them and ruining what they have... they get along so well..."

"Do you really think that the truth would change them?" Margret asked.

"... I don't want to talk about it." Wayne shook his head.

Anya

Mexico was beautiful. The bus ride to our resort was a little chaotic and scary, admittedly there were more than a few times were I couldn't look at the road... but other than that it was fantastic.

"Alright I'm off to the beach, you coming?" Nate asked when he got his stuff together. I still had to put on a bathing suit. "I'll meet you there." I smiled.

I found Nate and my parents lounging on a blanket together. "Nate!" I called out. He looked at me and froze.

'What's his deal?'

"Last one to the water buys dinner!" I called out again. "You're on!" He finally snapped out of it. I ran as hard as I could to the water and then suddenly felt arms around my waist. I yelped as he walked backwards. "Hey, that's cheating! Fuck!" I laughed as the water hit his ankles.

He chuckled and put me down.

"It's all inclusive here you know." He chuckled. "Yeah but I mean for back home." I splashed him. "Tip the servers here tonight and we'll call it even." He offered. "Forget it, you cheated, deal's off." I bugged him and splashed him again. "Fine. If that's how you want to play it." He suddenly tackled me into the water.

When I screamed I accidentally got a mouth full of salt water. It burned my mouth and left a nasty taste behind.

I groaned and spit it out when I got back up. He laughed at me. "Oh you think that's funny do you?" I asked before attacking him back.

We wrestled in the water for a little.

Suddenly I felt a shock wash through my body as I felt a hand around my breast. We looked down to see that he had grabbed it thinking it was my shoulder.

"Oh!" He immediately drew his hand back.

'no serious business!'

I laughed. "So is that why you called me squishy?... does that mean I can call you little prick?" I asked. He got back into playful mode and we kept attacking each other to the point where I finally gave up.

"Are you two done?" My dad laughed. Him and my mom joined us in the water.

"For now." I laughed.

We all had our fun in the water... moments like this reminded us that despite our lifestyle we were still happy.

****

After all was said and done for the day I was itching to get off... but my parents were hogging their shower... and Nate was hogging ours.

"You done yet?" I finally went up to the bathroom door.

"I thought you went to use mom and dad's." He called back.

"Yeah and turns out they're fucking. I've been waiting outside for a while now." I complained. "Well... sort of in the middle of something myself." He admitted.

My brain does not work when I'm horny.

"Where the hell am I supposed to get off than?" I asked with a chuckle.

He moaned. "Just.... Use the bed, I won't tell anyone." He promised.

"But we'll hear each other." I replied. "Oh just go fuck yourself." He chuckled.

"I'm worked up enough to do it... don't test me." I warned. "I'm not kidding." He called breathlessly.

"Alright then."

I took off my clothes and got into my bed... and then I realized my bed was closer to the bathroom.

"Hey uh... Nate?" I called out again.

'His sounds are actually kind of... hot... Oh my god don't think like that Anya'.

"What?" He asked. "Mind if I use your bed... it's further from the bathroom." I explained. He suddenly moaned loudly. "Do whatever you want." He growled.

My heart raced and my stomach fluttered at his moans and growls. In a few moments I was making sounds of my own.

I whimpered and moaned out loud... and his noises seemed to get louder too.

"Oh fuck don't stop!" I randomly yelped. He suddenly laughed. "You talkin' to me?" He asked breathlessly.

'Holy shit... did I just do that?'

"N-no.... let's not talk to each other at the moment." I moaned....

'This is so... hot.. and so wrong.'

"I beg to differ.... We pester each other about this all the time, it's not like we're doing anything... What are you thinking about?" He asked with a growl at the end.

I whimpered and moaned.

"God! This is so weird Nate." I replied with a moan. "Just do it. Tell me what your thinking about." He moaned.

'.... I have no clue what's going on right now.'

"You first." I moaned. "I'm thinking about the woman in my pictures. She's fucking gorgeous. I'm thinking about having her on my desk... fucking her into submission in my office. Oh God..." He growled.

"Tell me what you're thinking." He moaned.

I was having troubles speaking. "I want to be pinned down by the right guy... Pinned down and used... thrown onto the bed like a ragdoll-!" I whimpered. "Holy fuck An... keep... going." He moaned.

"I want to be tied up, helpless... Fuck I want to be used like a plaything- Oh my God... Oh my God I'm gonna come!" I moaned.

We both seemed to start at the same time. It was mindbogglingly incredible.

"Holy shit.... Holy fuck.." I was having troubles breathing.

After a second I heard him turn off the water.

"I'm coming out." He announced.

'Oh my God... I squirted.'

The wetness touched my leg and I was slowly coming back to reality.

"Sorry I um... sort of came all over the blanket...." I awkwardly apologized. "Don't worry about it." He said while unpacking another outfit.

"Nate?" I asked a little confused. He turned and looked at me nonchalantly. "What?" He asked. I was trying to find the words.

"What... happened?" I asked. He chuckled. "You've taken health class right?" He asked. I nervously laughed. "I mean... Um... You're my brother and we just listen to each other get off." I finally said. He looked at me again.

"Come on Squishy. We've always talked about it and bothered each other... we didn't do anything." He explained before sitting on the bed.

"Oh." He laughed as he felt the wetness. "You weren't lying." He chuckled.

"Nate... this is weird.." I replied. He let go of the playfulness again. "Anya we didn't do anything." He assured me. I tried to wrap my head around it.

"Nate... you don't... think of me right?" I asked. He looked at me. "Do you think of me?" He asked with a chuckle. "No, of course not-" "Exactly. You're thinking about it too much... We've done worse." He reminded me.

"We were young. We didn't even know what 'masturbating' was." I replied. "Yeah but even then we never touched each other." He replied.

I shook my head. After a moment I finally was able to think of something else.

"You promised not to call me Squishy." I changed the subject. He half smiled. "Old habits die hard." He replied. "Fine then, for every time you call me squish or squishy, I get to call you little prick." I bargained. He chuckled for a second. "You've seen me... not exactly little."

True to his word things were fine... so far nothing changed.

After a while I eventually got a chance to get over what happened.... but I still did't really sleep well at night...

I sighed and sat up in my bed. "You too?" I heard him ask through the darkness. I heard him turn on the lamp and than saw him sitting up.

"Yeah." I sighed. "What's on your mind?" He asked. "Tomorrow... I'm not nervous or anything, I'm just trying to figure out how to do things in my head." I explained.

He smiled. "Well I've already scoped it out for the most part. It's just in the building by the beach. The best way in would be to go up one floor here. There's a bridge that connects these two buildings. We'd just go one more floor up from there." He explained.

I nodded. "We'll keep an eye on the building, when she leaves, we'll make our way in." He explained. I nodded and laid back. "Not entirely sure why I can't sleep." I sighed.

"Let's watch a movie or something then." He got up and went into the safe to grab his tablet.

"Move over." He said before joining me in my bed.

He went through the movies he had downloaded on it. "Throw on that action one." I picked. He tapped on it and we watched it together.

"Aw you guys are so cute!" I woke up hearing my mom's voice. I looked around it see I had been leaning right into Nate's armpit. "We're going to the tennis court for a bit and then to the pool." My dad chuckled at us. "'Kay." Nate yawned and stretched out.

"You guys watch a movie or something?" Dad asked. We nodded.

"There's nothing to see on the TV here and we couldn't sleep." I explained. They chuckled.

"Well, you guys can do what you want, we just thought we'd let you know where we were." my mom explained.

I was barely awake. I think Nate was in the same boat.

"Get some more rest guys, we'll meet you by the main pool." My dad chuckled. Nate didn't bother moving he just closed his eyes and I laid back into his arm.

Things went by normally until Tuesday.

Later on that evening I was drying my hair. Nate said that I had about an hour before Rosalind left her room.

Once my long blond hair was completely dry I brushed through it and debated throwing it up or keeping it down. I decided to keep it down and then went out to get dressed. Suddenly Nate busted through the door. "She left we have a short win-" He froze seeing that I was bare naked and unprepared.

"I have to get dressed!" I tried to say. He opened the closet and threw me a housecoat. "No time, come on!" He said after I put it on.

We rushed quietly towards the penthouse. "Okay we just need to check for cameras." He explained with holding up his sensor. "None... wow this woman's stupid." He shook his head before hooking up a fake key card to his tablet and then putting it in the door.

It opened right away and we quickly went in.

"Okay you get the kitchen I'll take the living room." I said while making my way there. I looked under the couches, in the desks, and in the TV stand.

Basically every crevice I could find was searched.

"Nothing useful." I explained. He looked around more just in case we missed anything.

"Okay, bedroom." He nodded.

We went inside and started carefully looking around.

"Hard drive!" I announced. He smiled and I put it in my housecoat pocket.

"Bracelet." He smiled at me.

"Okay lets check the night stands." I said.

Suddenly we heard laughing and someone come into the front door. Our eyes widened as we quickly hid under the bed.

"In here in here." We heard a girl say as the bedroom door opened. She giggled and then the bed made a sound as her and another guy got on there.

'Really?!'

"Ms. Merran I don't think-" "My dad doesn't pay you to think. Fuck me or you're fired." She warned. Nate and I shared a look.

"Ms please I'-I'm married." The guy tried again. "Then fuck me in the ass. I'm serious Monty, fuck me or you're fired." She demanded.