Thicker than Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, sure, probably around this time of night," Micah answered as if I had missed something.

"Oh, you're probably wondering which one of you is going to do it, right?" I feared I'd seriously misjudged some part of our conversation, so I was hesitant to say anything else.

"More along those lines," Micah replied. He and Austin watched each other with similar postures: hands clasped together, arms resting on thighs. They seemed to be in some sort of fairly docile telekinetic catfight. When no words were exchanged between the two, I stepped in.

"Are you two comfortable both being there? Like, if you both-"

"Yeah," Austin responded, eyes flickering from his brother to me. Micah didn't contest. I wasn't sure either of them even knew what I was asking. I wasn't sure myself if I'd have been able to finish the sentence.

It seemed settled; we were doing this all together. I tried to suppress the smile that began to form at the thought of having them both at the same time. Somewhere deep down, I had started figuring out which one of them I would prefer, if I had to choose, but they'd made it easy on me.

"So we'll do this together, then? Tomorrow night?"

The two lit up at my suggestion, as if they'd expected this to happen a lot farther in the future.

"Of course," Micah beamed, eyes caught far off in a sort of trance, but eager.

"I've got some stuff from work I think I can sneak out," I mentioned, watching Austin restless in his seat, partially hoping that lost-in-thought Micah wouldn't catch it.

"Great, I should get going. I'm supposed to meet Genesis later." Austin said and left swiftly, leaving Micah and I next to each other on the couch.

4

"Stuff?" Micah asked. He must have been unaware of his brother's fantasies - not like he was supposed to.

Tomorrow there wasn't going to be room for secrets, so I let it spill. "Your brother wants to be dominated. There's something I think he might like."

"Oh. Sure." He didn't seem that surprised.

I felt almost too close to him. There was some space next to him on the couch, but he stayed put.

"Who were you gonna choose?" He asked, breaking our few seconds of speechlessness.

"Huh?" Their taboo comfort with each other had saved me from the decision. Austin was sweet and seemed like a pleaser. Micah seemed a little stoic at first, but had a lot of wit and charm inside.

"If you had to choose one of us? Who would it be?" He asked, as if he lacked some sort of confidence, gaze focused away on something distant. I felt like he wouldn't let it go if I responded undecidedly.

Saliva caught in my throat. My fingers had started trembling again. There wasn't any room to change the subject.

"Oh, I guess..." I paused so that maybe he'd think I was really trying to make a decision on the spot. I leaned towards one a bit more than the other, only in terms of how I wanted my future child to be, if it even got that far. Austin was very attractive and I couldn't wait to get my hands on him, but he seemed like too much of a fantasy, a pink-lipped, endearing deviant. The way Micah carried himself was helpful in the world we lived in - you couldn't afford to give much away.

All the blood in my body seemed to rush straight to my cheeks as he watched me, waiting for my answer. "You, I guess," I grumbled, looking in his general direction, chowing down on my lip tensely. He didn't respond, but I could tell he was suppressing a smile.

I realized that I would probably have to choose anyway, just due to obvious details. It didn't matter what kind of weird porn was out there, I wasn't going to be able to take two guys inside me at the same time. And despite the almost uncomfortable closeness they felt with each other, they likely wouldn't be interested in that position, being family. One of them would have to finish first, then the second. No matter my insistence on equality, one of them was gonna get a head start. I expressed my concern softly in a few words to Micah, trying to overcome the anxiety in my voice.

"Oh, well, I don't know. We can always figure it out tomorrow." He looked like he was ready to leave. "You just get that stuff you were talking about and I'll see you then."

Before he began to walk out, I stopped him. I was brought back to the thrilling feeling that came to me each time I envisioned dominating his brother, the one thought that brought me away from the abuses of my days. To have Austin under my control, begging me for pleasure, it definitely fueled me, in a way that made taking it from a bunch of men every day feel like a game of checkers. "Can I choose now? Who gets to go first?"

He looked at me, eyebrows furrowed. "Already?"

"Yeah," my hands trembled. "Don't tell Austin, but I was thinking of just fucking him for fun. Like I get the toys, and we can do that, but you don't really need to be there."

My words flowed with nervousness. "I want you to do it. I need your brother so that I can have some fun, and I think tricking him needs to be a part of that. But I only want you to cum inside me." I blushed, still feeling a bit uncomfortable talking about the subject, even with less than a day to go.

"Are you sure?" Maybe he thought I was trying to make it more complicated, but just saying it out loud made my heart race and my skin tingle.

One part of my mind was already imagining what Micah and my kid would look like. It was still a longshot, getting out of here eventually this way, even with them, but this was how I wanted it. It would be fun for me, not letting Austin in on it, make him think he was getting a fair shot at helping me. Though he had left several minutes before, I could still picture the slight nuances in his behavior from our time sitting on the couch. He often wore a soft, innocent look, one I'd love to see again as I took control of him.

"Yeah, I'll let you know later. I'll get the stuff tomorrow, and I'll see you there."

5

I was too distracted to perform well at work. I had lots of time to sit back and think about the upcoming night. A lot of my nerves were over finding what I needed for that evening. On my limited break between clients, I had just enough time and guts to sneak into where they kept all the fun things.

Pressed for time, I made sure I grabbed a bottle of lube that would not be missed - one tiny and half-empty. I was always a little curious why they even had all the things, stowed away in this room, if they weren't going to use any of them. Feeling the choking sensation of fear, I tried to fumble noiselessly through the other bits and baubles, prosthetics and pleasure enhancers.

"Ah," I accidentally exclaimed in a whisper. I grabbed a faux-leather harness, along with the closest compatible dildo, gem-colored and rubbery. I shoved my finds into my bag and made it back in time for my next appearance.

The brief time I had alone in the evening passed so slowly, I paced the two rooms of my apartment and lay on the bed several times in exasperated tension. I had a small phone comparable to an early flip-phone, like everyone else here did, which was perfect for times like this. It didn't do much more than send short, slow messages to people in the building, but that was all I needed it for. Everything we did was monitored by someone far above, anyway, so it usually never got interesting. It was like a fun game of who could outsmart the censors without alerting anyone in charge.

Through a quick message, I confirmed what I'd said to Micah the day before, in cryptic words so that no one would ever find out. I didn't say anything to Austin except to tell him where to meet me, as if it was just another friendly get-together.

Not even twenty minutes before we were supposed to meet up, a single message came through to my phone. It was Micah asking me if I wanted him to hang back for a bit, and just have Austin meet me first. I started to fear he was getting cold feet, but knew that although I'd be thinking about him even if he wasn't there, it would be enticing to have a bit of time alone with his brother.

I told him I was fine with that. I sat on the bed, fumbling around with the pack of pills I kept on my bedside table. Now hidden in the table's drawer were those things I'd stolen earlier. I'd been switching out the placebo pills for the real ones, taking little pastilles of starch instead, but I doubted anyone was going to go that far to check.

When I heard the knock on the door, a tiny part of me wanted to hide under the bed, but I propelled myself towards the entry. Austin was standing there in the hall, gentle cheeks a bit pink, like he'd been out in the cold. He looked pleased with himself for arriving.

"Ready to play?" He held a deck of cards in one hand, a clever cover.

"Come on in," I replied, knees shaking. I turned around and led him to the little nook I called the bedroom, which was windowless, fairly dark, and mostly just a queen-sized bed against one wall. I grabbed up the packet of pills I'd left on the bedspread and slid open the drawer to pop them back in. I detected him behind me, peering over my shoulder; I smelled the smallest breeze of faint cologne.

I looked at him and could tell that he'd seen what I'd hidden in the drawer for him, but he didn't let out a word.

"So Micah is coming a little later?" We were both on the bed and I was itching for the fun to begin.

"Oh," he peered downward, "he'll come whenever we're ready for him." Despite Austin's angelic disposition, I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one who convinced his brother to wait behind. Maybe he'd thought that if it was just him, I'd be inclined to choose him as my sole mate, too engrossed in him to even remember his brother. But I'd set my mind on Micah, and was ready to give Austin every chance to be my subject if he really did want this.

"I got some stuff," I mentioned.

"Well, I saw the strap-on," he blurted out, looking at my hands clenched tightly together in my lap.

"Oh," I blushed deeply, feeling as if my face was heating up the entire room. "That's what you meant, right? Are you into that?"

I noticed his hand had moved so it was almost touching my thigh. He had short nails and his fingers were curled loosely together.

"Definitely," he beamed; I was close enough to see the faint lines in his face as he smiled, seeming both shy and proud about it. "Let's do it. I've been thinking about it all day." His total willingness hit a switch within me, and despite the day's wear and tear, the look in his eyes was replenishing. I told him to relax and got up to close the bedroom door.

Having him right there in front of me, all alone, I was overwhelmed with an itching feeling to do everything I could to him, everything I hadn't been able to do to a man for what like seemed like so long. He wasn't spitting in my face or towering over me. He just sat there, looking at me quietly, starting to relax. He watched me with intense interest as I tried to channel this energy into something that wasn't just teeth-smashing and dry humping. Once I felt I wasn't going to explode, I approached him.

6

Austin lay back against my headboard, one leg crossed over the other, black jeans bunched at the knees. He raised an eyebrow as I approached, scheming, thinking of all the ways I could do him as I ran my gaze up and down his body. His unkempt black hair was in his eyes, and he brushed it aside with a smile.

I crawled onto the bed, feeling like a kid their first night in a fancy hotel. I crawled over his legs, straddling him and grabbing him by the jaw.

"Are you ready?" I soothed, hush against his lips, kneecaps pushed up against the headboard, my other hand on his belt buckle. His eyes sparkled with arousal. I'd watched him act like a curious puppy for the past couple days, and now I was beyond ready. "Got something for you," I hissed, backing off him, pulling at the neck of his shirt as I retreated. He bit his lip and sighed.

I slid off the bed and came to my knees at my bedside table. I retrieved the things I'd stashed in the drawer and tossed them up to him. If he was running around here asking to get topped, then he better take it like a man.

He kept his composure as I came back up to greet him, though I could tell by the way he ran his tongue along the inner rim of his lips that he was very interested.

"Is that too big for you?" I gestured to the object I had tossed up with the harness.

"Oh, no, that's great," he sighed in a contented, soothing voice, scooting forward, "I've taken bigger." I didn't know enough about his love life to argue.

I unbuttoned my pants patiently, pulling the zipper down slowly to tease him. The mellow air of the bedroom hit my bare legs, cooling what sweat had accumulated. He stayed there against the headboard, though his fingers ran tantalizingly down the bulge in his pants.

He watched me, unbreaking, perhaps expecting something from me, and quickly realized I wasn't going to be that easy. He unbuckled his belt, but resorted to sliding his hand straight down his still-zipped pants. The whole scene had the same naive vulnerability of a hormonal schoolboy.

"Hey, hon, wait. Remember, you gotta save that for me." I scolded as he continued to touch himself. He drew his hand back; I figured it was about time to put that harness on.

He lay back while I got everything set up, wiggling awkwardly to make sure it all fit right. The leather harness left lines in my skin where it hugged me. I kept my underwear on underneath it, for now.

I watched him with one hand on my hip. The other wrapped around the flexible dildo that was the color of grape candy. It made me feel a little bit out of my body. Of course, I'd never had a dick before, so I cautiously stroked it to test it out, face growing a little warm.

He sighed, moaning a bit with desire, finally getting up to approach me after having been reclined back, like a lion watching the pack hunt. He slid his belt out of the loops before he crawled up to me, pants still partially undone, lips parted, eyes wide like a porcelain doll.

"You wanna... maybe suck it first?" He'd look so good on his knees.

A spark lit up in his eyes and he grabbed the shaft within a second. My legs quaked from how close he was to me. He ran his fist up it and over the head, testing it. He then let go to slip off the bed and onto the floor.

"Mmm, babe, c'mon," he whimpered to me, peeking over the top of the bed. He crossed his arms and laid his chin upon them as he waited for me to come to him. Still navigating what it was like to have a permanent, seven-inch erection, I fumbled, and carefully slid my legs over the side. The harness restrained me a bit, which I liked the feeling of. I came down to stand on the floor, pressed up against the bed for support, Austin on his knees, looking small.

I beckoned him forward silently, feeling this new controlling personality start to blossom within me. He instantly came to grab the dildo. He licked up the full length gently, just with the taut tip of his tongue. His other hand came up to caress one of my thighs. Though the act was merely aesthetic, the thought of him actually sucking someone off sent a shivery shock down my body and I groaned.

He continued by taking several inches into his mouth, letting the tip rest expectantly in his cheek, hand steadying it, looking up to me for approval with sultry doe-eyes. He let it pop out of his mouth, lip still touching it lightly, saliva glistening.

"Am I doing good?" He squeaked, his voice higher than normal.

"Yeah, baby." I admired him, putting my hand on his head, wanting him to take a little more into his mouth. "You're doing great. Keep going." He gave the entire length of the monstrously purple cock an indecent lick, then fit it back in his mouth. I stuttered out a "please", picturing the dildo hitting the back of his throat.

He seemed disappointed that I still had my underwear on, as the hand that wasn't gripping the base of the dildo teased further up my inner thigh. He tried running his fingers over my moistened panties. They weren't coming off until this harness was off, and that wouldn't be for a while; I wasn't ready to finish this part any time soon.

"This can't be your first," I said, impressed at the show he was putting on. He might have insinuated in a message that he'd had some experience with other guys before we lived here. I couldn't tell, even now, if he was telling the truth or if he was just good at acting, trying to get me into the mood. "Straight guys can't suck cock like this."

"I've learned," he said, after briefly releasing it; a string of spit trailing down his chin. At least this time, he didn't have to worry about his teeth.

"How 'bout you do a little more?" I mumbled out a light request, feeling the heat in my body, especially in the way his left hand still grazed my thigh. "If you're comfortable with that."

He looked at me again with that upward gaze that reminded me of shitty, dim-lit pornography. His hazel irises appeared naive and innocent through his dark lashes. He brought his attention back to the dildo, fitting it slowly in his mouth. I wished I had a real dick so I could feel it pushed all the way back to his throat.

"You don't know the thumb trick?" I wondered, hearing the gentle choking sounds that forced him to have to back off several times. He still seemed to enjoy it and kept coming back for more, taking in another half inch each time he went down.

After about a minute he finally released me, leaving me with a slimy purple strap-on and him at my crotch level, face red, wiping the saliva from his mouth. He didn't smile but still seemed to beam with pride, as if he'd just accomplished some great feat, like the victory of gold at the Olympics.

7

"Okay, Austin," I sighed, tingling with nervous butterflies. I didn't even have to ask him if he was ready for what was next. He hopped onto the bed next to me and landed a devouring kiss on my neck while he grabbed my hand and dragged it right to the bulge in his pants.

I tried to unzip them blindly, feeling him nip at the flushed skin on my neck,his hand rubbed, encircling my thigh.

Once I'd gotten his zipper started, he wiggled out of his pants. I removed my shirt before he could, feeling the air in the room travel over my chest and back, kissing a thin film of sweat.

"Come here." It spilled out of me, seeing him. I was still in my bra and he approached and tried to take it off. I ran my tongue up his collarbone, his skin soft and paler than mine. He paused his hands at my back briefly to let out a soft moan.

"I wanna fuck you so hard, god." I pushed him back against the bedspread and he obliged, melting into the mattress, an anticipatory expression growing.

I ran a hand up his thigh, the milkiest, warm, then told him to roll over. I was getting used to the strap-on, finally, but didn't know if I could figure out how to fuck with it.

He gathered himself up, sitting up and moving over so that he was on his hands and knees. I traced my fingers up his side and he winced at the touch of my fingertips.

"Mmm, please fuck me," He whined deeply.

I bent over him to come kiss the back of his neck, tasting the salt on his skin by his shoulder. I felt my skin touch his, cool and warm together at the same time. I grabbed the dildo with one hand. Luckily, we seemed to have enough lube, so I prepped him and my cock with plenty of it. I squeezed his ass before I pushed it in.

"Do you like that?" I asked after a couple thrusts, face nestled in his neck. He whined religiously each time my hips ground against him, but I wanted to make sure. He quickly muttered a confirmation after a groan and a stifled lip bite.

My legs felt like jelly after only a few minutes; my hip bones that pressed against his plump ass each time growing tender. I tried to go slow, make it last as long as I could. There was still more that I wanted from him, but I could test him for a bit longer.