Thicker than Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I traced down his side with my fingers, where I could begin to feel his ribs. I toyed with him some more, feeling muscles I'd never used before give in to fatigue. I slowed to a stop, grasping at him, my cheek resting against his back.

"No, keep going," he cried out softly; I felt it vibrate through my skull. He panted gingerly and tried to coax me on, looking at me over his shoulder with his sweaty, matted hair. He still thought he had a shot with impregnating me, so it was easy to decline his request.

"Not yet," I said. My hand gripped around his hip bone, a loose fist threatened with the slickness of sweat and give of body fat. I coaxed him to fall over onto his back.

"What do you need? What do you want me to do?" He asked, a wicked smirk spreading after his thrilled exhaustion began to fade, fingers pink and sticky as he pulled me closer.

I considered telling him about the arrangement I'd made in secret with Micah, as I'd already had most of my fun with him, but it would be best to wait. He knew that he was saving his sperm for me, but perhaps in the heat of the moment he was only interested in getting off. Regardless of when I would tell him, I'd decided that it was time to move on to the next thing. I watched his soft smile and I came in close on top of him.

Perhaps Austin hadn't yet noticed that the things I found irresistible about him were not exclusive.

"Did you see your brother before you came here?"

His smile waned when he realized his solo fun was soon ending.

"I saw Micah last night, when you were there."

"If you could get him here, then maybe I could finish you off. Eventually."

Without hesitation, he reached over to where he'd set his phone down on my bedside table. The bluish light of the screen lit up his face, contrasting the dim lighting in the room. A few seconds went by of button presses, then he put the phone down.

"He'll be here soon."

I undid the harness around my waist and let the strap-on fall off me, advising Austin that he might want to be presentable when Micah arrived.

8

Taller than his brother and almost reluctant to smile, Micah looked at me with a familiar stare as I let him in. I smiled a warm, blushing smile, and bit my lip with quiet excitement.

"C'mon, Micah, baby, come in," I beckoned him into the bedroom where Austin was waiting.

Micah seemed unfazed being involved with his own blood. However, he did seem to bring some amount of restraint, as if there was a sort of wordless agreement met competition between the two. He barely acknowledged his brother as he came in.

Micah came over and sat on the bed next to me. Austin watched the encounter slowly, his shirt carelessly pulled on, the comforter over his legs.

I grew closer to him, climbing over his legs and beginning to kiss him slowly, pulling at the collar of his t-shirt, touching his skin. I had blocked out my surroundings and tried to brush off Austin's not-so-subtle advances. He was trying to butt in with his clothes thrown halfway on, but I could barely let go of Micah's lips.

"Don't just leave me over here," he growled. He stayed a distance from Micah, hand running up my back. He grew closer and then put his head on my shoulder. "You said you'd finish with me once I got him..."

I groaned. "Aussie, you know what I need you for," I turned back to his brother, a charming reflection of Austin's sweetness. "I just want to have a little fun with Micah, and I'll get to you. I can't give you all the attention."

I thought of them competing over me like animals as I dodged the older one in exchange for the baby brother. I pulled Micah close, nibbling at his neck, grabbing Austin's hand blindly and dragging it to my waistline. He eagerly gripped at my hip with his curious fingers.

I rolled off Micah after pushing him down onto the bed, and turned to Austin, who wasn't going to let go of me after what I'd just put him through.

"Aussie, hon." He was trying to get my underwear off with the tenacity of an interested kitten. I supposed I could let him have this one thing after all of my teasing. "Fine, go ahead." He slipped them off and I felt cold and exposed.

"I suppose you're looking to go first, then?" I led him on, remembering the night before when I was trying to decide which one of them would get to fuck me. Though my decision was solid, having Austin feel like he was deciding probably took some of the edge off my teasing. I couldn't take much more of his pestering while I was busy with his brother.

"You promised you'd finish me." He whined, hand massaging my hip. "You have to have decided by now, who you want first." His neediness made me want to fuck him with the strap-on all over again. I had to keep up the act and make it seem like he'd eventually get to fuck me. But there was no danger in stalling him a bit longer.

"Okay," I purred, pausing. I traced my fingers over his collarbone under the shirt he had slipped back on. I ran my hands down his chest, dodging a sultry glance from Micah. He lay behind me and trailed his fingers up my back toward the fastening of my bra. "But first could I taste you?" I cooed; I just wanted a bit. After seeing what he had done to my toy earlier, I had a craving for the real thing.

He groaned and hesitated. "I don't know." I could feel his pulse beat hard underneath his skin; he must have made eye contact with his brother.

"Just a quick taste? I just want to for a minute."

"Just a little."

He'd wiggled himself partially underneath the unruly covers not long before. Perhaps it was a shyness I'd not yet seen from him. After wrestling through the fabric, I gently caressed his hip bones then moved on to wrap my fingers around his cock.

In the partial darkness, tangled up in the blanket, I slipped it into my mouth, feeling how hard and ready it was. Austin exhaled sharply, perhaps coming back to that delicious feeling he'd had earlier when I was topping him.

Hot and slimy, I took him up to my throat, feeling the stickiness of our skin as I steadied myself on his hip with my other hand. Micah was trying to take off my bra with his madly trembling fingers. I let him slip it off before I returned to run my tongue and lips over Austin.

Only several seconds went by before he pulled out of my mouth quickly, a distracted smile on his sweaty face.

"I think that's enough, right now. I'm really close." His chest heaved.

"If you need to cool down, I can find something else to do," I smirked, sensing that he might have actually enjoyed me edging him. I left him, grabbing Micah's hand on my thigh and pulling it closer.

Though Micah usually seemed extraverted when he was with his brother, he was cool and calm now. However, he couldn't suppress the heavy glare he gave me as I led his fingers between my legs where he'd been inching towards all along. I gravitated closer to him and he bit his lip, starting to smile and warm up a bit. I let his hand free, close enough to him that our foreheads were touching. Austin, though I couldn't see him, collapsed behind my bare back. He was probably trying to bring himself down from the temptation to finish himself off right then.

I focused on Micah's hands, feeling him push my legs apart, and fell over onto my back. I whined and blushed with anticipation, staring up at the ceiling. My body was ready to take anything these two put inside me.

9

With his right hand between my legs patiently, Micah kissed up my side and my chest, letting his tongue trail lightly up my breast and over my nipple.

I arched my back, feeling the air hit saliva and cool where my bare skin met the room. I strained my neck to watch Micah, discovering Austin had rolled next to me, a sweaty mess, twisted in the sheets while trying to get closer.

I watched Micah's long fingers intently as he gently parted me, feeling the soft relief of someone finally meeting my needs. Austin seemed more comfortable being near him now. Though I couldn't see him very well in my position, he nibbled at my neck.

I felt Micah's fingers within me, feeling sweat build up where the small of my back met the bed. I groaned as he added another finger. I squirmed, reaching out my legs to pull his body in closer.

I wondered how Austin was doing, waiting for me to finally let him get off. I craned my neck to check on him; he was on his side behind me. He warily but curiously watched his brother bend down to flick his tongue over my clit. I shivered.

Feeling the soft skin of his tongue against me, I bucked my hips, trying to grind my pussy against his mouth, still craving his fingers. With his free hand he pushed me back down onto the bed.

He stopped shortly after and I whined, even though I knew that this part was just for fun.

Micah mumbled something under his breath and paused before giving me one last sharp, daring lick up my pussy.

"You might wanna let Austin finish up, soon." He smirked, pulling his fingers away so I was forced to sit up, roll over, and look at the older brother. Austin brushed his hair out of his eyes and looked into mine ardently.

"Are you ready?" I asked, eyes flickering between the two of them, "or are you maybe willing to let your brother go first? He's been so good... and he's so pretty... " Austin had been doing an awful lot of receiving and was probably starting to realize that.

He grew red and gave another glance - quick but reverent - at Micah. Despite his waiting, he still showed a surprising amount of patience. I wanted to keep him for as long as I could, see how long I could get him to wait.

Austin lay nearly face down on the bed, one hand in his half-undone pants, head tilted towards us in a sort of silent approval. He said nothing. I watched Micah listen to my proposition with a callous interest, partners in crime.

"Fine," Austin sighed, blush starting to cool a bit, looking interested. He propped himself up on his side, muscles in his forearm still tense, fingers curled.

10

I turned to Micah. He swept his brown hair from his face much like how his brother did. I crawled closer to him, slowly, unsure if I was trying to make Austin jealous or not. Micah still had all his clothes on, and I was going to fix that. I climbed onto his lap and secured my hands around his hips.

I tugged at his pants slowly, minding Austin's boiling stare from behind me. Micah watched me, his hands on my lower back growing warmer. He only moved them to unbutton his pants. I hopped off him and lay back on the bed, feeling the anticipation that had been building and ebbing the entire day change once more. I strained my neck to keep an eye on Austin - he had a gripping bite on the inside of his cheek and was glancing hot-cheeked at his brother.

Micah loomed over me, his hair dropping into my face as his lips came to meet me. It was another seemingly lost act of real intimacy in this collective life we lived, and he gnawed at me with a desperate hunger. With the short time Micah had been there, I wondered what was going through Austin's head - perhaps jealousy. I certainly wouldn't have lasted more than fifteen minutes of waiting like that.

I grabbed Micah, running my fingers over his strong jawline, wrapping my legs around his to pull him closer. When he pulled off my lips, I let him linger several inches from my face, seeing if there was a distance where I could whisper without Austin hearing.

I sighed into the tension of the room, heart racing. He seemed like he was waiting for something, but maybe he was just self-conscious.

"Mmm, fuck me, Micah," I mumbled, trying to grind my hips against his. He smiled, and I kissed him one last time. "But, seriously, you're gonna have to pretty soon because I don't want him to have to wait much longer." I cocked my head towards Austin, who I could barely hear breathing.

"If we can do this now - and it works - then I'm safe. At least I hope."

I mumbled something about Austin, hoping he might hear if he was paying attention. Micah brought the distracted, nervous glare he'd gave Austin back to me. He had to find out eventually that I technically wouldn't be needing him, that he just served as a fun enhancement for me, but I couldn't tell if he'd heard what I'd said.

"What?" Micah asked, maybe feeling I was being a bit too daring. I kissed his neck, pulling him in closer, wishing he would just go ahead already. I got closer and nibbled his shoulder.

"Want you to cum in me, baby. I've got plans for him, though, shh." I hushed Micah but didn't hear a word from Austin behind me.

Micah complied without question. I'd just have to get to Austin whenever I was done with his brother. He slipped another finger into me while kissing down my chest. He pulled it out and I submitted to him, shivering as he entered me, feeling his fingers tighten around my thigh as he thrust.

"Ugh, Austin, hold off just a little longer," I whined, trying not to get distracted from Micah's attention. I could tell by the energy of the room that he was beyond impatient.

Austin wiggled closer to me so that we were parallel lines facing opposite directions. I tried to stay focused on Micah between my legs but stretched over so that I could breathe into Austin's shallow, secret moans. Our lips briefly touched in the backward confusion, and he ran the tip of his tongue over mine. I felt the heat and friction of my skin grinding against Micah's, letting out an involuntary moan that mixed in with one of Austin's.

I pulled away from Austin's face to get a taste of the cold air in the room and watch Micah. My body was growing goosebumps in the places where his hips or hands didn't meet my skin. I brought myself back to him, regretting the amount of attention I was giving to Austin despite the agreement that Micah would father my child.

I stared down Micah, starting to feel sweatier and more frenzied, lost in deep concentration on the pounding of his flesh against mine like an artist lost in the moment. His eyes met mine briefly after roaming the room, and in them was an intense smoke, like the venom of a scorpion.

"Harder," I said in a whisper, starting to feel that magical sensation fill the deepest parts of me, the point where all of it started to feel worth it. I gasped, as each thrust sent that sensitivity pooling over bigger and bigger in small waves. I tried relaxing deeper as my wetness flowed.

Austin propped himself up and came around to lie next to me, fingers trailing over my shoulder.

"What have you been up to?" I panted to him in a hushed tone with a smile. "I'll get to you soon." My voice trailed off into seriousness as I looked at Micah expectantly and unleashed a whine. He had shifted one of my legs and there was more tension in his movements. He groaned distantly as he came down to kiss my neck. I cut off my struggled conversation with Austin, trying to engage his brother.

"C'mon, good boy," I pleaded, gripping my fingers around his wrist steadied against the bed. I watched the light glimmer over the sweat that had rolled down his collarbone as he rocked the mattress, mumbling something I couldn't make sense of. I cradled my head against Austin; he reached for my hand to see if I wanted to help him out.

"I'm close. Are you close?" I cried out. I wanted to reach my other hand down to help myself, but Micah beat me to it, preciously rubbing one of his calloused fingertips against my needy clit. My hand strayed to Austin and I struggled to fully grip onto his thirsty cock.

Micah slowed to look at me with a drained smile. "Almost," he said, out of breath, as I watched the light bounce off of him. I dropped my clutch on Austin as my fingers were shaking too hard to keep a firm grip.

Micah's throat glistened as he threw back his head and clenched his teeth through a smile, finger falling from where it was rubbing me. He spat out a string of curses. I tried to move closer to him than we already were, letting myself relax into the feeling I had been repressing. I let the waves rock my core and pull him in closer to me. He brought his hips against mine one final time slowly, and came to kiss me again as I let out the last of my orgasmic moans and hisses.

He pulled out, rolling over to my left side. The sensation had long passed, but I lay in a daze, letting my skin finally cool from the contact. I squirmed, rolling my hips upward, as I'd begun to feel something drip out of me and onto the bedspread.

I beamed a smile at sleepy-eyed Micah beside me, fingers trailing to caress his hand, unearthing that little smirk he'd shared with me earlier when I'd proposed my idea.

Austin whined. "Okay, my turn."

11

I sat up, twisting so that I locked eyes with Austin, his pants chaotically bunched up, halfway undone, covering a smoldering erection.

"Oh, it's your turn?" I got up and crawled over to him, a drop of wetness starting to creep towards my thigh. I deposited myself over his lap and cradled his face in my hands. "I had another idea."

"I wanna be inside you, though," he mumbled, the usual bubbliness of his voice gone, replaced with a whine. "If you need to get pregnant, I can do that for you," he said, his eyes a dark green in our closeness.

"But Micah can do that too," I cooed. "He probably just did." I watched Micah next to me, cool and calm. He looked like he was going to stick around for whatever would happen next.

"You gotta let me cum," he exhaled with erotic devotion and compulsion, his hand grasping at my hip and trailing over my belly.

"I will. I just don't think it needs to be in me. I kinda want to see it myself." I saved myself from seeing his reaction by turning around to see if Micah was still willing to participate.

"Mikey, hon, you wanna find me that strap-on?" I ran my hands up Austin's chest and pushed him back onto the bed.

"Maybe a little missionary to finish you off..." I grabbed at his crotch, squeezing him gently, knowing how long he'd been waiting. Micah handed me the toy which had fallen off the bed, then sank back against the headboard patiently. He looked as if he was going to watch whatever I did with reserved curiosity.

I rubbed lube up the purple shaft, stroking the inside of Austin's thigh as he lay helplessly back. "Of course," he mumbled. He looked like he now felt foolish for assuming I really hadn't made my choice.

"Sorry," I said, maybe starting to feel some pity, "but I had to let Micah do this; he's just too beautiful. You were just my little bit of dirty fun."

He bit his lip as I tested the tip against him again.

"I mean, the good news is you'll be an uncle."

I moved up closer to him, crawling up the length of his body, inhaling the scent of him once I had made it up to his neck. He sighed, almost a growl. Maybe he didn't care about my teasing right now and just really needed to get off.

I seemed to have finally learned the ways of the strap-on, though I'd started to notice the soreness around my hip muscles, similar to the aftermath of a long hike. I thrust gently, rocking against his thighs slowly, thinking back to several minutes before when I'd been in the receiving position with Micah. I met his eyes as he lay at the other end of the bed. Austin let his arms fall together above his head, forced up against the headboard, wrists crossed over each other as if he'd like it if they were tied together.

My eyes drifted from his labored expression to Micah only a few feet from him. I'd noticed the wetness seeping down between my legs that mingled with my tense sweat.

I stuffed Austin with my thick cock, watching as his ribs heaved with each time I thrust into him. I absorbed his arousal, shooting several quick side-glances to his brother as he panted and grew tense.

"Are you close?" I asked, feeling like I'd asked him this many times already. I slowed and waited for a response. "We really should be wrapping up, you know."