Thicker than Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He whimpered a weak "yes" and I ran my hand from his thigh up to his hip.

"You gotta relax, baby," I instructed. "You wanna enjoy it, right?"

My hips were drained and I knew I'd be much sorer in the morning. Still, I powered on, like it was the end of a marathon, listening as his panting increased and he began to spit out expletives, pulling me closer with his legs. I rammed him quicker and he growled, rolling into a moan that made my insides enkindle without having been touched.

I slowed, cautious not to ruin it for him, and grabbed his cock and balls tightly but gently, sweat crawling down my face slowly as I contemplated.

"Micah, um, I'm gonna need you to...hold him down for me." Austin's gaze grew wide for a second, but at this point, there was no way he could argue that I'd overstepped. Plus, Micah probably felt that he owed me something.

"Just 'cause he's making a lot of noise," I continued. "It's late. Can you keep him against the bed?" Austin squirmed and there was a rumble in his throat out of protest.

I ground my hips against Austin again, coming close enough to him to see his pupils swell, fist gripped tightly around him, stroking roughly. I tested my own bodily limits, going in deeper and harder than I had before. Austin bucked his hips against mine, whimpering, clearly feeling again that sensation he could barely handle.

"Are you gonna do it?" I turned to Micah with his hands menacingly close to Austin's shoulders. It was as if he was just waiting for me to remind him in an attempt to not touch his brother right now.

Micah stepped in, placing his hands firmly but awkwardly on Austin's shoulders, preventing him from squirming and indicating I could commence with the finishing touches.

I thrust and continued manipulating him with my hand as he groaned. I only slowed once I noticed Micah with one hand over his brother's mouth, half of an admirable smile on his face, hushing Austin as he continued to pant and growl.

"Are you ready? You gonna fucking cum now?" I loosened my tight grip on his cock and grazed my hand up his smooth hip. He'd stopped moaning and was now catching his breath as I paused, his head resting against Micah's side, who still had one hand planted firmly on Austin's shoulder.

"Mm, please, please," he moaned lightly, a vulgar cross between a whiner and someone who knew how to get what they wanted.

"Okay, well it better be good. You deserve it." I was starting to feel like a sadist.

I decided to give up on the pegging, and just finish him off with whatever my hands could do. I watched his body for signals as I stroked him slowly at first, watched when his eyes grew wide then tugged harder. He cried out, halfway between a groan and a moan, softly writhing as I shot words at Micah to keep him down and and keep him quiet. His near wordless begging sent a chill up my spine as I felt hot cum pump desperately onto his abdomen and through my enclosed fingers. I caressed him gently as he squirmed, Micah holding him tightly as he came down from his climax.

I let my tense fist relax off of him, admiring the pearlescent fluid that coated my fingers and had spilled in tiny pools up his chest. His heart rate began to slow and he relaxed, looking dazed but satisfied.

12

Austin sighed deeply and let his arms fall back down to his sides, while I wiped my clammy hand against my skin. Sweat glistened up his body, and I came up to kiss him lightly, mingling with him.

"I'm so glad I had Micah to help me finish you," I turned my attention to the younger of the two. He was significantly less sweaty and significantly more clothed than his brother. I perched myself up on Austin's chest, legs straddling either side of him. I reached over and grabbed Micah's inside-out t-shirt collar, and kissed him ferociously.

"Wait. I'm not done with you." I pulled away from Micah's face as Austin was squirming beneath me. Not drifting too far from Micah, I moved up on the dark-haired boy, towering over him. I let myself fall gently onto his face, feeling his soft lips hit my pussy, and his scratchy stubble brush my inner thigh. The softness of his saliva mixed with the tenderness of his tongue combined to make my nerves alight. My leg muscles wanted to collapse and ride his face hard.

He sucked at me; I could feel his labored breathing against my skin. I followed Micah as I ground myself against Austin's mouth. He watched me with an attentiveness, though I was done with him for now.

My breath hitched as Austin grabbed my ass and pulled my body closer to his jaw. I felt the curiosity of his tongue enter me and mix with our collective wetness and sweat. It was as if he was reaching up into my depths, trying to suck every drop from me. It shocked me that he even got this close to me after my relations with Micah, but this surprise made me open up more to his touch.

"I really hope this worked," I murmured. My voice was hoarse and tired and my muscles were angered from overexertion as I softly ground against Austin. I dragged my hand over Micah's knee to beckon him closer.

I pulled him into a kiss, still tense and weak from what Austin was doing to me, tasting his lips and pulling his body closer, wishing I had enough energy to ride his face, too.

Austin's lapping transformed my tired nerves into a pleasant melding of sensations. There was really nothing for me to hold on to, so I let go of Micah lips and rested my weight on his thigh. The muscles in my legs felt weak, and against Austin's tongue, I felt a rainbow of gratification. I purred and he stopped briefly, perhaps payback for making him wait, then came back and sucked on my clit like he hadn't eaten all day.

I writhed over his lips and found myself falling into Micah's lap. He held me while Austin ran his tongue over me, lapping up all the juices that had accumulated.

I dismounted him, relaxing against Micah. I kicked my legs back to watch Austin catch his breath as he wiped the mess of milkiness from his mouth. I watched him swallow what was remaining on his tongue, surprised he had stuck it that deep knowing very well what had been up there earlier.

"Well, boys, I guess we're done," I sighed; I finally had to say it. I was more than a little disappointed that the night was now over, but I began to look forward to the future. They were too tired to respond, and I didn't blame them. Austin's eyes started to glaze over with a sort of inebriation, and Micah, whom I lay against, was quiet and started to stroke my hair. I wasn't sure when it would be time for them to get dressed and leave.

"Now you wait." Austin said, almost a question, wiping off his mouth again and leaving the trail of sliminess on the back of his hand.

I thought of the next morning when I would have to get up and go get fucked again, and the day after that, and the day after that. Who knew how long I would have to wait?

"I guess. It might take a while." I lay, bare skin against bare skin, suppressing a sense of fear for the future. Someone might have tried this long ago, but still, I felt a strangely domestic comfort, and was not yet ready to move from my position of laying on Micah's chest with my legs across Austin's.

"We'll be at our usual spot tomorrow night," Micah added in; I could hear it reverb loudly through my head. "If you want to check in. Genesis should be there, too."

"Oh, yeah. I can be there," I mumbled, again taken back to the thought of work.

"Maybe I could try to figure out that little game you play." I beamed. We laughed, a sense of discomfort seeping through the humor.

I rested my hand on my stomach, feeling a weirdly emotional sensation about what was coming.

"And," I spoke up, staring at the ceiling. "If this doesn't work, we can always try again." Maybe I'd be a little easier on Austin; perhaps I'd let him go first. He cracked a sly smile at me.

Still, the threat of the next morning loomed, so we decided to lay there together, for as long as it took to figure any of this out.