Thief in the Night

Story Info
Veronica gets fucked by thief while home alone.
2.1k words
4.34
16.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humming to myself, I rub my loafer all over my bronze skin. My hands ache to crawl down to my nether region but I chide myself, wanting to wait for a build up.

I've been frustrated all week and for some reason, I absolutely love edging myself. I usually had the most mindblowing orgasms when I did. So I bided my time and continued humming until I heard a sound. Like something falling off a table. Fear gripped my throat and I froze for a moment

I shook off my paranoia and continued to scrub myself. It was probably just Fredo, my cat. He always likes to jump on my tables. I made a mental note to scold him when I came out of the bathroom.

I lathered myself quickly and washed off my skin. My skin prickled from the excitement I knew I was about to have. I wrapped my towel around me and stepped out of the bathroom unto my mat.

My house was eerily quiet, usually around this time, Fredo would be scratching on his post or making some sort of noise. Sometimes I wondered if he was part dog. But nothing. Silence.

I ignored it and pushed open my bathroom door, only to be confronted with the cold barrel of a gun.

My heart stopped in my throat and I couldn't move even if I wanted to.

"Move and I'll kill you," The person said. They were clad in all black and a ski mask and seemed to be at least 6 inches taller than me as well as stronger. I couldn't even fight them if I tried.

And my phone was all the way on my bed.

"Please, take anything you want, please, just don't kill me," I pleaded for my life, my eyes filling with tears.

The thief's eyes wandered over my body and then looked in my eyes once more

I couldn't see his mouth but I knew from his gray eyes, whatever he planned in his mind, wasn't good.

"Walk to the living room, " He ordered. I hesitated and he shook the gun at me, causing me to move.

I shook all the way to my living area, my hands firmly on my towel.

As we entered, I saw things like my tv and my purse, and other valuables stuck on a table.

It seemed like he was planning to take my stuff and go but he realized someone was home when I opened my bathroom door.

"Wh-where is my cat?" I ask, lips trembling.

He silently points to the carrier where Fredo, my pretty ginger cat lay sleeping.

I was being robbed and Fredo was sleeping?

If I make it out of this alive, I'm getting a dog.

At least he had the decency to put him away and not steal or kill him.

"Stop and turn to face me, " the thief gruffly says. I bite my lip but obediently does as he says. He looks at me again, this time lust filling his eyes. Oh no.

"Drop the towel," He orders.

"Pardon me, what?" I ask, stupefied.

"DROP. YOUR. FUCKING. TOWEL," he demands, his hands gripping the gun tighter.

I jump at his tone and a tear leaves my eye as I drop the towel.

He looks me up and down in approval.

I had a pear figure, small boobs, a tiny waist that spread into full hips and big ass. My pussy was clean shaven and I never allowed it to grow any hair.

"Touch yourself," he says, taking a seat on my couch, still pointing his gun at me.

I gape at his request.

"Please, just take whatever you need, please don't embarrass me like this," I plead again.

He sighs and raises his gun higher.

"Its either you do it or I shoot you, your choice, ma'am" He tells me.

"Fuck," I mutter.

I begin, awkwardly as I never masturbated in front of someone before, my face burning in shame as he sits back, enjoying the show.

I start by rubbing my pussy hoping that it would end this quicker and feel myself getter hotter.

After a while, I start to get into it, now pushing a finger into my warm hole, moaning as I go along.

I look at my kidnapper to see his dick is out and he's rubbing slowly, eyes intently focused on me. His gun is ever present in his left hand.

I slowly finger myself as my moans turns to pants and then to gasps and I'm mad as well as excited as I've been building up for this moment for the week and this man is just going to take it from me as well as the fact that I'm finally going to orgasm.

My orgasm builds and I nearly reach my climax when I hear, "Don't cum,"

My hands leave my pussy immediately and I nearly whimper, aching for release.

He takes off the ski mask, revealing a smirk, happy at the chaos he caused.

After I see his beautiful face and angular jaw, I nearly cum right then and then.

He slowly walks up to me with the gun, pointed down, probably knowing at this point, I was too horny to fight, as I took a few steps backward in trepidation.

He continues to walk up on me until I hit a surface, my kitchen island.

His head moves closer to my ears and he whispers," I'm going to fuck you so hard, you'll be grateful I robbed your house today," and I shiver unconsciously at the promise.

His hands move down to my pussy and he lets his finger run across my lips.

I immediately lean into his hand, hating myself for being so needy and he doesn't let me forget.

"Desperate, aren't we?" He chuckles as he runs his rough fingers across my pussy again.

All my shame is gone as I push into him again.

A rough finger is pushed into me as I'm caught off guard and I gasp loudly.

He plummels me with his one thick finger and I bite my lip at the feeling. He suddenly adds another and I moan even louder. I feel my orgasm coming again and I beg him to go faster.

"Please, faster," I beg and he pulls them out quickly.

"You're not cumming until I say so," He says, putting his gun on the table.

He takes my shoulders and pushes me down until i'm kneeling and pulls out his dick again.

God, it was so much bigger up close. It was about 5 inches but thick and veiny.

My mouth begins to salivate already.

I look up at him with a slight smile, as he has no idea what's about to happen.

He smirks, clearly liking the view and orders, " Suck,"

And I do, immediately taking the whole thing into my mouth.

Causing him to throw his head back in ecstasy.

"Fuck, your mouth is so warm," he moans.

I start to deepthroat him, bobbing my head on it, my head moving in quick succession.

"Oh. My. Word," He says, grabbing my head.

He begins to mouth fuck and I take all of it, even holding his ass as he does.

He looks down at me in awe and lust as I continue to suck his dick.

As he gets closer to his orgasm, I tap his leg for him to stop the fucking, and surprisingly he does, and I use my hands to rub his dick, using my mouth to suck his balls.

His moans grow even louder and I feel his balls tightening, making me quickly put my mouth back on, just as he spews his seed in my mouth.

They come quick, heavy and long and I swallow every drop, thoroughly milking his cock.

"Fuck, I've never met someone who sucks dick like that," He says in awe.

I smile and lick a drop of his cream off my lip, savoring the taste.

His eyes follow the movement and he flips me around, turning me so that my hands hold unto the counter.

He moves from behind me and I suddenly feel a tongue on my pussy, making a moan escape me.

"You're so wet," He tells me and I smile again, I love sucking dick.

My leg is raised for better access and his tongue licks all over my pussy from clit to the bottom.

He sticks his tongue in my hole and my legs shake slightly, loving the way it feels.

He flattens his tongue, licking it like a ice cream and I throw my head back.

"Yes," I say as he slaps my ass, causing him to smack it twice.

His talented tongue wraps around my clit and I squeal, my legs shaking again.

He moves away from my clit, teasing me and comes back, making me squeal again.

Eventually he sucks on it, making me moan and beg, as my fourth almost orgasm for the night approaches.

As it does, he stops again, this time completely, smacking my ass as he gets up.

"Please, I need to cum, " I beg as he stands up.

He chooses not to answer and instead I feel a dick by my hole.

I push my ass back, my leg still on the counter as I feel his monster enter me.

"Fuck," we harmonize as it enters, the feeling overwhelming for us both.

My ass is hit again, this time hard as he slowly starts pumping into me.

"FUCK ME, PLEASE" I shout, frustrated as he slowly moves into me.

He complies, his dick slowly picking up momentum. However he suddenly stops again.

He turns my leg over, turning me over so I look at him, my back resting on the island.

His dick is deeper in me and this time, he wastes no time.

He pounds into me, causing my boobs to bounce and his balls to slap against my ass.

He wraps his hands around my boobs and squeeze them, continuing to fuck my brains out.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, YES FUCK ME PLEASE," I scream.

He mercilessly pounds into me, moving his head closer to me.

"You like that, huh, like my dick pounding into your pink little pussy?" He taunts.

"Fuck yes, I like that," I respond.

"How does it feel knowing that you can't cum until I say so?" He asks, smiling.

I don't respond, focused on all the feelings in my body.

"Hmm, answer me or you don't get to cum, whose pussy is this?"

"Oh, my, yours. Please don't stop" I plead as I feel my orgasm coming.

"Do you want to cum?" He asks me, grabbing my neck and wrapping his rough hands around it.

"Mhmm," I answer.

"Words, love," He chides.

"Yes, please. Make me cum so hard," I whimper as my pussy tightens.

"Cum," one word and I crumble, my legs trembling at the sheer force of my orgasm.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkkk," I drag out, my body trembling and shaking around him.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," I mumble as stars appear in my vision.

He continues to hold my throat as I orgasm, slowly pumping his cock in and out as I calm down.

He moves me unto the couch and I lie down on my belly as he puts his dick into me again.

Putting his hands on either side of me, he begins to pump into me again, his thighs hitting mine with the force.

He pounds into me and I raise my ass slightly into him, making him groan.

He stops and puts a pillow under me, my ass now stuck in the air.

This proves to be the best position as I feel him even further in now.

He pounds into me, hard. My ass jiggling with every movement.

"Fuck," he says, every time his dick enters and I push my ass into him as the pillow presses right unto my clit, making the right stimulation.

"God, you're so tight, I'm about to cum," He warns.

"Cum inside of me, please, I want to feel your warm seed inside of my belly," I beg and he growls, the dirty talk fueling his orgasm.

He goes even faster, causing me to squeal.

"Yes, put that seed in me, fill me up," I plead and he cums powerfully, triggering mine.

"Oh yes, yes, yes" I moan as I cum, rubbing my ass into him as he fills me up.

He slightly slumps unto me and breathes hard.

I feel him slap my ass and leave me but i'm too tired to get up and I fall deeply in sleep.

Next morning, I wake up, thinking it was all a dream as I wake up in my bed and everything in its place.

I go to work as normal for the week, hoping for another encounter but none comes until the Friday.