Thief of a Different Stroke

Story Info
The best thieves you never see coming. Tale of crypto heists.
3k words
4.55
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ocean's eleven was one of Ashley's favorite movies. She always loved the heist genre, the intricate plans to steal millions from the big corporations. "But that was Hollywood fantasy," Ashley thought as she turned off the TV watching the credits roll for the hundredth time.

Her satin robe tied at the waist barely contained her breasts as they bounced freely unencumbered by a bra. She tossed the remote onto the couch and opened up her laptop to browse her tinder profile as she fished for her next date. The glow of the screen fell across her immaculate features: high cheekbones, whisps of blonde hair that caressed her face, pouty lips that hinted at limitless pleasure pursed in concentration. She had the grace of a ballerina, but had to stop her career when her breasts became too big to go professional. Her toned legs and tight abdomen only further emphasized the gravity-defying DD breasts that she was naturally given.

She stalked her next victim.

Ashley was one of the richest criminals in the world, but nobody has ever heard of her, and she likes to keep it that way. She was wealthier than any cartel boss, and did not have an organized crime enterprise. She kept things lean, and never had to carry a gun, resort to violence or even learn how to break into a safe. Her main target asset was not jewelry or gold, or information or cash, certainly not a casino. That was so twentieth century.

No, Ashley was an expert at stealing crypto currency. It was in fact the perfect asset for a thief, infinitely portable, untraceable because of its very nature, and often loosely guarded by physical means. The challenge came with cracking the digital wallets. They were often guarded with the highest levels of encryption, some even quantum-level. Brute hacking was near impossible, even if she had a supercomputer working on it for years. Unbreakable by software hacking, yes... But Ashley did not hack computers, she was what those in the industry would call "a social engineering" hacker.

"Social engineering" hackers don't hack the computer and layers of software protecting their target, no they focus on the weakest link, the human component. And God gave Ashley everything she needed to "break" the humans controlling the flow of crypto. It didn't hurt that many in the industry were nerdy men with the sexual experience of a high schooler.

Ashley's heist plan was simple by ocean's eleven standards. All crypto wallets needed a key to unlock it, if you lost that digital key, you could not access the crypto within and not even the NSA could get into it without that key. Ashley would use tinder to go on dates with men who worked around crypto, either in cybersecurity, exchanges, founders of tech companies, etc. She would use and discard the small fish to get in position to harpoon a whale. It is amazing how much information guys will give up while having their cock being gently stroked while whispering sweet nothings in their ears. A cocktail speedball of cocaine, laced with viagra and hallucogenics also forms a hornball truth serum.

Ashley reviewed the profile of her tinder match: 38 year old silicon valley cypto exchange founder - Brad. Recently divorced. Harvard-MIT grad with dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

She had done a lot of digging to locate this whale. That meant hanging around crypto conferences with a reporter badge around her neck. Almost anyone could purchase reporter credentials and be a freelance journalist these days. This got her access to most conferences where she could "interview" many in the industry. Most guys were all too happy to be interviewed in private by such a stunning bombshell. Ashley exuded the blonde librarian look. A tight white blouse with a simple chain dangling and disappearing in her cleavage, paired with a pencil skirt and stilleto heels, screamed the right amount of "desperate." This worked in her favor as an up and coming social media journalist. She would flirt and brush up during her interview and do "anything" to get the inside scoop.

To find Brad, she had to "interview" two cybersecurity executives several weeks back.

Roy and David were their names, they were independent cybersecurity consultants. They basically were paid to try and hack the servers of various companies and found something interesting about Brad's exchange.

*****

Roy and David's interview

"You guys are hilarious," Ashley smiled as she laughed at one of Roy and David's off-color jokes. "I would really like to chat more for my audience about the security of these exchanges. That is always the fear," she asked as she put a microphone in front of Roy. Soon they were back in one of the private conference rooms.

"Well, exchanges are extremely safe. I would trust them over your local bank," Roy exclaimed.

"If that were completely true. Why would anyone need you guys?" Ashley asked. The three of them were sitting in one of the private booths off the conference floor to allow for private meetings. Ashley had set up a camera tripod and was sitting between both men conducting her interview. Her skirt rode up her thighs exposing her lace tops as she said this. Her horn rimmed glasses framed her light brown eyes and perfect makeup.

"Even the most secure places have small weaknesses that we are paid to figure out so they can be patched," David added. He couldn't help but stare down Ashley's top as she shymied back to Roy.

"Well what is the biggest weakness you have found," Ashley asked as she placed her hand on Roy's thigh, brushing his hardening cock, and staring straight in his eyes and giving him a knowing smile. He gulped loudly.

Not missing a beat, "I mean nothing the public should be worried about I hope," she added as Ashley dropped her other hand into David's lap and started massaging the aching lump that was rapidly expanding.

"I really want to break the story about a security breach before it even happens. While I am sure you client list is confidential, I was hoping you could make an exception," Ashley added.

Before Roy and David could say a word, she had expertly unzipped them and fished their rock hard cocks out through their boxers. Ashley glided her fingers over their shafts as they moaned in unison. Soon she got into a rhythm as she jacked them off in the conference room.

"Come on guys. Help out an up and coming journalist get her big break" she chimed before engulfing Roy's cock. His eyes bulged out of his head. She swirled her tongue around his shaft as she continued jacking off his partner.

"Just tell me what you found."

She switched to David as she deep throated his 6 inches easily. Then pulled off and slowed her stroking. Her pace had slowed down so much now that they couldn't get enough stimulation to reach orgasm. They both groaned in frustration as they thrust impotently into Ashley's loosened grip. "Well, what is it?"

"Oh fuck, we found a security flaw with FX Cyberexchange" David said then hesitated to say any more.

Asley gripped them both tightly by their balls and twisted watching both men yelp, as she smiled sadistically and then went back to stroking more pleasurably, but far too loose to reach orgasm. "And...?"

"The founder. Brad had created a backdoor Masterkey for all deposited funds. We came across it, but have not yet completed our report." Roy added.

"Thank you boys."

Having the information she needed, she figured she might as well end this for the gasping men in her grasp. Ashley peeled her top down exposing the top of her breasts encased in a satin white bra between both panting men pulling them forward by their cocks. She started stroking both men earnestly with long gliding strokes begging them to cover her tits as she aimed their dicks across her chest. That was too much for their sensitive cocks and both men erupted sending sloppy projectiles across her chest.

Roy and David collapsed in their chairs completely drained with a smirk across their faces as Ashley wiped the cum off her breasts. Ashley packed up her equipment and smoothed out her skirt.

"Don't bother finishing your report on this or our private interview might find its way to your wives' inboxes." Ashley added on her way out as she patted her camera, leaving both panting men confused about what just happened.

*****

That was 3 weeks ago. Ashley had spent the past few weeks researching everything she could about Brad and FX cyberexchange. She learned that the assets under management topped $320 million, quite a sizeable amount for a new exchange. That Brad went through a very messy divorce and in the proceedings was accused of going to strip clubs and escorts. She even looked up the escorts he went to in hopes of developing a psych profile on her target.

Her tinder profile matched his psych profile to the letter: a PhD grad student in computer science at UCLA, former cheerleader in college who may have done some stripping on the side to make ends meet. Carly. Smart bad girl. So stereotypical, Ashley wanted to gag as she uploaded her profile. She wanted her profile to be so irresistible that he would surely match to her and think it was his idea. This would lower his guard.

Brad had taken the bait and soon were on a date at a high end restaurant in Los Angeles. He was charmed by Carly's wit and intelligence. Carly's leg was busy under the table rubbing up against him and her manicured nails caressed his outstretched arm. Her low-cut top presented a magnificent view and a delicate chain kept sliding into the cleft of her cleavage drawing all eyes to how round and perfect they were. Ashley learned about his company and asked high-level questions a PhD in CompSci would ask. Soon the conversation turned more sexual in nature and Ashley let out that she had tried being a dominatrix as one of her stripper persona's but had a hard time staying in character. She detected some latent submissive tendencies as she said that. Before they knew it, they were in his Ferrari heading back to his place. As he worked the stick shift, she did the same to the one between his legs, making sure to just get the engine going. Soon the car pulled out of the canyons and onto a hillside estate.

Brad and Ashley could not keep their hands off each other as they entered the house.

"Take me to the bedroom" Ashley breathed between kisses.

As soon as Brad entered his bedroom, Ashley quickly stripped him naked and pushed him onto the edge of the bed. She wanted to give him a show and slowly peeled off her dress, rolling each shoulder and keeping her breasts hidden with her hands. Down the dress went and pooled at her feet showing off a black corset bustier with her breasts fully exposed, paired with a black thong and stockings that tapered to stilettos. She swayed her body like a stripper and watched as his cock turned beet red with desire. She knelt before him and gently stroked his cock, now oozing readily with precum. She spread his precum delicately around the head and then lowered her head to suck on his balls as she stroked him. She could tell he was not going to last much longer.

"Don't cum yet lover" Ashley chimed, knowing full well what she was doing, as she smiled internally.

She inched forward and encased his throbbing cock in the sumptuous valley of her cleavage. Pressing her breasts together with her hands on the sides, she slid up and down over his slick phallus. By the way his white knuckles were gripping the sheets, she knew he was a goner.

A few seconds later a geyser of cum emerged from her cleavage splattering over them both. His cock fell out from between her breasts, rapidly shrinking back to size, utterly depleted.

"That was amazing." Brad gasped between teary eyes, his face flushed.

"I guess." Ashley pouted

"What's wrong?" Brad asked.

"Well, I know it felt good for you, but I haven't really gotten anything on my end?" she said. "Do you think you have another round in you?"

"I don't know. I mean I really want to." But looking down at the cum-splattered mess, he doubted he could get it up again.

Ashley knew this, and had done this purposely. Even the horniest of men cannot remember a 24-digit alpha-numeric key. But what they can do is tell you where they wrote it down and how to transfer the digital asset to a portable drive under the right circumstances. But they would never do this if sober and in the right state of mind. So Ashley had developed a way to put them in that state, her own truth serum -- a mix of cocaine, viagra, hallucinogenic and valium.

"I think I have some Viagra in my purse here. I am still so horny and really wanted your cock inside of me." Ashley pouted emphasizing inside of me by slipping her index finger inside herself while Brad watched in amazement. She gave him the pill and he downed it readily. "Now it might take some time to kick in, so we can make some small talk while we wait."

Ashley draped a stocking-clad leg over Brad's and gently massaged his chest as she lay next to him in bed, whispering in his ear. "So tell me more about your exchange... How many users do you have?... What kind of blockchain is best?... Do you think Quantum is the future..."

Soon Brad's head was spinning and his speech started to slur. He felt like he was underwater hearing himself in the distance.

"Your back up is on your home computer here... Is it ok if I login?... What is it again, The access code?... Ok got it, now which ledger should I be looking at?" Ashley asked sitting at his desktop computer, her legs crossed. "Great found it."

Brad could also feel his horniness keep increasing.

Ashley saw his dick rising to attention for round 2. This time, Ashley put on her dominatrix persona. "You have been very naughty Brad. I think you need to be punished."

"When did she get a riding crop?" Brad thought to himself as she slid it up over his cock sending shivers down his spine. "And when did I get tied to my bed?"

"Believe me, you are going to enjoy this," Ashley chimed. She slid her thong to the side and lowered her pussy on his face and in a 69 position engulfed his cock. As she did so, she wrapped the base of his penis between licks along his shaft in a tight cock ring. Brad eagerly tongued "Carly's" pussy and drank her nectar. Brad was enthusiastic and soon had Ashley close to cumming herself as she grinded on his face. Moments later, she shuddered and came over his face. Ashley climbed off and stood at the base of the bed.

"Brad, I need to know the backdoor masterkey number?" Ashley asked.

"I can't give you that." Brad said with a sudden burst of lucidity.

"If you don't I won't let you cum, Brad." She then dove down and wrapped her lips around his angry phallus while gently kneading his testicles. His orgasm quickly started rising, fueled by the pills and Ashley's expert cocksucking skills. Her tongue swirled around the head and his balls bulged under the strain. But as soon as he got close, closing his eyes hoping to cum, Ashley stopped and cinched the cock ring tighter. Brad, yelped in pain.

"I can tease you like this all night. Wouldn't it feel good to have a nice long cum?"

Brad's heart was beating out of his chest, this beautiful women had pushed him to the edge and back at least a dozen times and each time he hoped she would make a mistake and slip up, but no. His sexual frustration was unbearable. She licked his nipples and fingered his anus driving him insane with desire. After 3 hrs of this, he was exhausted. Ashley was slowly riding him, his cock buried deep and purple with constricted blood. She was massaging her tits and having her 4th orgasm of the night at Brad's expense.

"I give up.... Please.... I put the masterkey number in the book on the 3rd shelf, page 65."

Ashley rose up and his cock made a wet pop as it emerged from her pussy lips. She sauntered over to the bookshelf and located the passkey. She tested it on the ledger and it unlocked all the crypto. Ashley carefully tucked it away and came back to Brad.

"Now where were we?" Ashley takes off the cock ring and lubes up two fingers. She shoves them deep into his rectum and starts vigorously rubbing his prostate. His cocks swells further. With the other hand, she strokes his rigid cock. Brad is now thrashing from the pleasurable sensations assaulting him, and before long he goes rigid, 2 heart beats pass and then the biggest orgasm of his life rips through his body. Cum sprays all over the his chest, face and bed before he passes out unconscious.

"Sorry Brad. You unfortunately will not remember any of this, the pill also wipes your short term memory." Ashley whispers to him as she frees one of his hands so he can untie himself when he awakes.

Ashley quickly gets dressed, calls a taxi, pays in cash and disappears into the night.

The collapse of FX cyberexchange makes international news the next day as investors clamor to get their funds back from depleted crypto wallets. Brad can't recall anything other than going on a date. He tries to track down "Carly" from Tinder, but it all leads to dead ends with fake profiles.

Meanwhile, Ashley converts some of her crypto into some beach front real estate. It is untraceable where the crypto originated from, the rest she keeps offline in a secured vault with armed guards. She truly was a great thief.