Thieving Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked in her breath with a sharp hiss clutching him tightly. Slowly his kisses traced down her stomach and lower kissing the button on her slacks as he used his teeth to open them. After a moment Julie giggled and popped it open herself, "knowing you, we'd be all night until you finally got it open."

"Spoil sport," Chris growled as he yanked her slacks down exposing her panties.

"You're kidding me? Christmas wreaths and ornament panties? You really are into this whole Christmas thing."

"Well, it's not like I was planning on anybody seeing them ya know!"

"I think they're adorable." Chris added as he yanked them off her as well.

"If you like them so much I'll let you wear them after I wash them."

A million responses came to mind but Chris went with the best one and just silently dove into the open sex before him, licking deeply.

"Oohhh," Julie just lay back and closed her eyes as her fingers caressed and pulled on her nipples.

While Chris could feel no motions from the legs, plenty of fluids and moans were coming from Julie which clearly showed her pleasure. Chris found and focused on the little bump of flesh at the top of her slit. After several hard licks Julie brought her hands down to grab his head holding him in place as her shoulders and chest shuddered and she screamed out in pleasure long and slowly. After several more jerks she collapsed back on the bed her arm over her head.

Slowly Chris slid up her body kissing as he went until he was at her head. He rested against her and softly kissed her neck while she held onto him.

"Do you know when was the last time I had an orgasm Chris?" Julie softly asked.

"No, when honey?"

"Yes, you do because you were there sweetheart. Oh, thank you so much for bringing me back alive again."

Julie pulled his face up and kissed him deeply licking his lips with her tongue which found its way into his mouth.

They cuddled for awhile and then Julie's hand found Chris's cock and soon the cuddling grew very serious as Chris grew as well. Chris kissed Julie softly and then looked into her eyes. "Juls? What would happen if you got pregnant?"

Julie kept rubbing Chris' stiff flesh but answered him clearly looking him in the face. "The doctors told me it would be tricky but possible. Do you want to stop Chris?"

Chris smiled and kissed her before climbing out of the bed and going over to his dresser. After rummaging around for awhile he pulled out a small cardboard box. "Tricky lost me Maria. I won't lose you too. We'll talk about that, but not now. I need you now."

"Give me that and lose those pants," Julie begged him.

Chris tossed her the small circle as he pulled his pants off and climbed back onto the bed.

Julie wrapped her hands around his waving cock slipping the latex down his stalk. As she kept rubbing him and cupping his testicles Chris suddenly grabbed her and flipped over onto his back with Julie atop him. She kissed his mouth hard and rubbed his nipples with her hands.

Chris put his hands on her hips and guided her into a sitting position at his waist. She leaned forward her palms pressed into his chest her eyes aglow as he lifted her up and shifted her before dropping her down on his cock which pushed up into her in one long smooth motion until she was seated fully on him, his flesh buried deep inside her.

"Oh my God, that feels so good. I can feel that. Oh my God. I can actually feel that." Julie started to cry as Chris used his hands on her hips to guide her up and down on him using the push of her shoulders to guide her speed. Soon his hips were pushing into her hard and they both screamed out and shook as they came together. She sank onto his chest kissing and stroking his smooth sweaty flesh.

They cuddled again for awhile before Chris slid out from under her and left the room. Soon he came back in wheeling her chair and carrying carefully two glasses of water. After positioning the chair by her side of the bed, he handed her a glass and climbed around her back into bed.

Glasses placed away the two wrapped themselves into each others arms again.

"Oh Chris, I hope Tommy likes me. I want to spend the rest of my life in your arms."

Soon she was fast asleep in those very arms.

**************************

"Daddy! Daddy!" Chris shook the cobwebs from his head and looked over to see his son on top of the covers straddling Julie's chest as she too was shaking her head clearing it.

Tommy beamed as he saw his father smile at him, "Daddy! You gotta see the living room. It's all decorated for Christmas with presents! There are even cookies! Grandma and Grandda are in the kitchen making breakfast."

"Merry Christmas, Tommy," the two leaned into a hug.

Thomas looked down at Julie who watched him carefully, smiling softly. Tommy spoke quietly, "My mommy use to sleep there. Did Santa bring you too last night?"

Julie slid up slightly pulling down the shirt she had donned during the night, "Hi Tommy. Would that be okay if Santa brought me to you two, honey?"

Tommy looked at her and then Chris before looking back at her, "My mommy went to heaven to take care of my little sister. Grandma and Grandda told me about it last night. Daddy and I need somebody here. He's sad a lot. And there are just some things that mommy knew that he doesn't - like lost and found, I bet you know them. Maybe that's why Santa brought you. Besides, he brought your cool wheels too. I think he wants you to stay."

Julie's eyes started to water as she brought her arms up to Tommy, "I'd very much like to stay, Tommy if you want me to."

Tommy's eyes grew wide, "You don't give back Christmas presents! You have to keep them forever!"

Julie started crying as she and Tommy hugged tight.

"Oh merry Christmas, honey. Merry Christmas now and forever."

Merry Christmas.

12