Thin Walls

Story Info
Thin walls give an exciting peak into roommate's sex life.
1.7k words
3.69
15.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lived a fairly ordinary life. Or at least that's what I thought of my life. It was also a rather lonely life. I had a few friends. But they were all nerdy fellows like me, all single guys, mostly concerned with nerdy stuff. Not that there was anything wrong with that. It just got a bit boring sometimes. Especially when my roommate suddenly started excelling on the romantic front. His name was Varun and he was a shy fellow himself, very similar to me. In fact, that was one of the reasons I had liked him and had decided to find a place together. Varun mostly kept to himself. He liked playing video games and reading and he would mostly be in his room doing that. Being an introvert myself, it suited me fine. I didn't have a lot of interaction with him for the most part. We had a common bathroom so I had to be cognizant of his bath timings but apart from that we both kept to ourselves. I rarely cooked so the kitchen was mostly Varun's domain. I was more of the quick-fix meals and frozen food guy.

We had been living together for a while now and things were going well between us. We had no arguments. Varun was the perfect roommate. All this changed when Varun brought home a girl. That was a surprise. Varun didn't seem like that kind of guy at all. He was shy around girls. I was no casanova myself, but I considered myself to be more sociable and friendly with girls. Thus, it was a bit of downer that Varun was the one who had scored first. I had been trying my luck with the dating apps without much success. I had matched with a few girls but most of them took their sweet time to reply. The conversation often just fizzled out due to their lack of timely replies. It was a frustrating and slow process.

Varun had somehow got lucky. His new girlfriend's name was Vidya. She had a body to die for. The first time I laid eyes on her, I couldn't believe Varun's luck. Vidya had an expressive face. Even in her modest dress, I (and I'm embarrassed to admit that) could make out that she had ample breasts. To top it off, she had a nice, round ass. The first time we met, Varun introduced her and she gave me a friendly hug. My heart skipped a beat and the contact of her breasts with my chest sent a rush of blood to my dick. I was glad she didn't notice my flushed face and Varun took over the conversation, describing how he and Vidya met by chance.

I was feeling guilty that night for my reaction to my roommate and friend's girlfriend. Yet the horny part of my brain took over and images of Vidya kept coming back to me. I was deciding between masturbating and sleeping when I heard whispers coming from Varun's room. I froze. The wall between our room was pretty thin and one could often hear the other person talking. Usually when the AC was on, you couldn't make out much but it was a bit cold today so we had turned off the AC. Maybe Varun had forgotten it. Forgotten how clear their whispering was. I thought maybe I should let them know and I was about to do it when I heard something which sent my horny brain into overdrive.

Vidya said, "Do you want to do it?"

I didn't even need to hear the rest to understand what they were about to do. My heart was racing fast. I knew he shouldn't be listening to all this but I couldn't stop. I didn't have any sexual experience. I had never even kissed a girl. To go from that to overhearing my roommate have sex with a hot Indian girl was making my whole body, and especially my dick, tingle.

Varun said, "yes.. But umm I haven't done it before." He sounded a bit uncertain.

This was news to me. I wouldn't have guessed that Varun was a virgin.

"Oh, wow. That's okay. I'll guide you through it", said Vidya.

"Hehe, have you?"

"Yes, many times", Vidya said with a small laugh. "I am 26 you know."

"So am I but I guess I'm a late bloomer haha".

The more I heard, the more I felt I shouldn't be hearing all this. It felt like an invasion of their privacy. My brain was telling me to stop but my dick was urging me to go on. I hadn't masturbated in a few days so my dick won over my brain. I was already hard. I took off my shorts and boxers. And gently took my dick in my hand.

I could hear the sound of their kissing. They were really getting into it. "Take off your shirt," said Vidya. "And the rest of it as well". I heard Varun taking off his clothes in a hurry. That guy was definitely eager to lose his virginity.

"Oh wow," I heard Vidya exclaim. She was probably looking at my friend's cock. "You are so hard and big."

I wondered if Varun was actually big or she was just saying to boost him up. In any case I didn't want to think a lot about my roommate's dick.

"Oh fuck", said Varun loudly. I heard slurping noises and Varun moaned. There was no doubt what was happening. Fuck. I couldn't believe it. That lucky bastard was getting a blowjob. That too from Vidya. My own cock was leaking precum. I was stroking it, turned on beyond words, imagining Vidya sucking it.

Varun was moaning loudly. He must be in heaven. "Oh god, you are so good". Vidya stopped and said "thank you". "Take off your top, " he requested. "I want to see the goods."

Vidya giggled. But I could hear rustling so she must have obliged.

I tried to imagine how her boobs would look. Even from outside, in a tank top, I could tell she had big breasts. I was salivating, dreaming, and feeling very jealous of Varun. I hadn't been this hard in a long long time. I felt my dick was hard as steel and could probably put a hole in the wall if I went too close to it. I could hear sounds of kissing and Vidya's moaning. I didn't know what Varun was kissing but whatever it was she was liking it.

This was hotter than any porn I'd ever watched or dreamt of. I mean this was real live sex happening right in the next room. Granted they hadn't gotten to the main stuff yet. Or maybe they had. It seemed like they were still just playing around. My mind was going crazy. Imagining them. Varun playing with Vidya's big boobs. Taking her nipples in his mouth, sucking on them. Her nipples were probably hard as well. I wondered if she likes her nipples getting played with. I didn't have much knowledge to go by. All my knowledge came from reading the sex subreddit or by watching porn. And one of these wasn't really the best way to go about learning about sex.

I was stroking my dick with long deep strokes. I didn't want to go too fast because I felt I would cum, seeing how turned on I was. I could hear heavy breaths. "Do you have a condom?" I heard Vidya say between moans. "Yeah, let me grab one", Varun replied.

Yes! They were getting to the main act. My dick was so close to bursting now. But I wanted to hold on. I knew I probably won't enjoy it as much after cumming. Or maybe I could cum now and then go for another round. Seeing how hot this situation was I knew I would be hard and ready to go in a minute. I was pretty proud of my ability to get erect very soon after cumming. My refractory period was quite low. But I decided to hold off and edge. I knew that would make the final orgasm amazing. So long and deep strokes with plenty of gaps was how I was doing it.

I could hear some rustling. That was probably the condom. This was probably the first time Varun had put on a condom, unless he had practiced with one before. That would be weird. Or maybe not. I knew I had thought about getting one just for the fun of it. "Is it on?", she asked.

"Yup", replied Varun. "Should I go in?"

"Yes, I want you inside", replied Vidya.

Oh my god. This was about to happen. Oh what would I give to be able to see them doing this act instead of just listening to and imagining it. Not that this was bad. I wondered what position they were about to do it in. Probably missionary.

"Careful...oh yes Varun. Push harder. You're nearly in. Omg fuck. You're so big. Fuck it feels good."

"Aah. This feels amazing, " said Varun.

I was now stroking hard. I couldn't hold back. I could hear Vidya's moans as Varun fucked her gently. I was surprised he hadn't cum yet. It hadn't been long but for the first time Varun was doing well in my opinion. I could hear the bed creaking as well and both of them moaning.

"Oh god, this is great, it has been so long since I've been fucked like that," moaned Vidya.

"Yeah, I love it.. I am getting close."

"Yes, cum. Cum for me, Varun".

That sent me over the edge. I came hard, my whole body shaking, and my cum splashing on to the wall behind me. I heard Varun grunt hard and moan and I figured he had also cum at the same time.

"That was mind-blowing," he said (with a big smile on his face I imagine).

"Glad you like it. I enjoyed it as well," replied Vidya, giving him a kiss.

After that I heard them talking, saying how much they loved each other. I was done though. Exhausted, yet amazed by the experience how hearing my friend fuck his girlfriend. I dozed off imagining them doing this more often.